All Comments on 'Forgotten Ch. 07'

by ladyofdark1981

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i reread

hi glad to find ur chapter this eve. Though its long span of time, but because i like ur story so i reread from ch 5 hehehe. Refresh d mind...

livnthechilifelivnthechilifeabout 13 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope it isn't a long wait.

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

i'm wondering why peter would be missing. If he was being watched by all those supernaturals. I don't think Bedella would know to return them to their parents right? I'm glad that she and Michael are working things out between them and I wouldn't think he'd cheat since a wolf wouldn't cheat on his mate. I didn't understand why he was surprised she didn't know he wanted her all those years if he was openly screwing most of the females in the department. That isn't usually a tip off that a guy wants you and I wouldn't think others would think it was either. I look forward to more since the chapter was a bit short. I hope to see them move forward either with her moving onto the pack lands or the request for her and her siblings to return were made.

BoundlifeBoundlifealmost 13 years ago
Dr vs Mrs

Michelle keeps being called Mrs. Patterson as if being matted cancels her doctorate. I can understand the pack not knowing but at work... if I was her I'd be pissed. Good story though :)

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
More!

Great story! Please keep writing.

subnoiresubnoirealmost 13 years ago

dont skip the editors!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
One Would Think

That after being told she was an orphan and feeling terribly alone her whole life, that upon being told she had a family she would be interested in finding out more about them. Seems a plot hole to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous