Alicia, My Uninhibited Ways

Story Info
My boyfriend loves to show me off.
2.5k words
4.35
12k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Alicia and I have been living with my boyfriend Cleve for four months. When we had sex, he had often said that he liked bald pussies. One night when Cleve had gone out for the evening, I thought I would do something sexy to please him. I stripped naked and started shaving my pussy. I continued until I was completely bare. It felt nice and smooth, and I felt so sexy with my pussy completely exposed. I felt my clitoris and it was now very erect. I rubbed it, it felt so nice and grew bigger popping out of its hood like a tiny cock. I got so wet that my fingers easily slipped inside. Even as a young girl I knew that my inner lips were quite large and really protruded.

When Chris came home, I greeted him at the door wearing just a t-shirt and nothing else. He very quickly saw my new look and went over the moon about it. He caressed it and opened me up. He felt it, kissed it, licked it and sucked it making the lips even bigger. I was getting more aroused than ever before, almost panting to be fucked. I experienced my first oral orgasm; it was wonderful. Finally, he threw me on the living room floor, put his erect prick between my pussy lips and fucked me with renewed vigor. This was what I had waited for. After he had shot his cum into me, he withdrew and I licked the juices from his prick. I vowed never to let the hair grow again.

I have small tits and at Cleve's suggestion I gave up wearing bras. One night when we go out, I wore a see-through top and I don't wear panties under short skirt. My skirts blew up in the wind to show my bare pussy and my bum. We went to a bar and when we got inside out of the wind, Cleve delighted in lifting up my skirt to show my naked pussy to a couple guys. This clearly made him horny and I confessed it was making me horny too. He took me outside again and fucked me up against the car in the parking lot in full view of the road. We both enjoyed that.

Shortly after, he suggested that we join a nudist club. I asked him why and he told me that he wanted to show me off. He had a couple of friends in this club and they told him that they were always looking for new members. I was somewhat hesitant about this, but I finally decided to go along with it. So now it was time to go public. The club had a small facility with a swimming pool. The first day we went for a swim, I quickly noticed that most none of the other ladies had pubic hair. I felt very self-conscious, as I was the only lady there with her sex so openly on display. Well, nothing at all was said, but I felt embarrassed.

Cleve introduced me to his friends Ellen and Don who apparently were also rather new to nudism. Ellen was very friendly and complimented me on how sexy my shaved pussy looked. That made me feel much better.

As time went by, we continued to swim with the group and several other ladies shaved their pussies. Each week Ellen's pubic patch got smaller and smaller and both Cleve and I commented on how we liked it.

We discovered that one of the favorite events at the nudist club is a body painting competition. We had not originally planned to enter but we were sitting talking to another couple who we knew. Her husband, Brian, had brought some paint with him and proceeded to paint his wife.

Cleve asked Brian if he could borrow the paints to which he agreed and proceeded to paint blue flowers on my tits with more flower covering my pussy. I attracted lots of attention and photos were taken of me by strangers as I stood there openly displaying my sexually excited, shaven cunt.

All contestants had to parade before the assembled crowd and the judges. We didn't win but we agreed to try again next year. We got copies of some of the pictures and my husband put them in an album he had started, all pictures of me, mostly nudes.

One day when her husband was out of town on business, we had Ellen over to our house for dinner and drinks. We opened a couple bottles of wine and we all had several glasses. After dinner Ellen confided that Don had asked her to shave her pussy like mine. She was considering it but hadn't quite made up her mind. We told her we both loved the way my pussy looked and felt. Cleve told her he would be glad to help her shave and she jumped at the opportunity. We marched Ellen into the bedroom and had her lie naked on the bed while Cleve got his shaving kit. I then watched as he shaved her clean. This clearly made both Cleve and Ellen horny. I could see Cleve's pants bulging from his erection and Ellen pussy was very wet.

I suggested we all get in the shower to help Ellen clean up. Cleve and I stripped off and we all got in our shower together which was a tight sqeeze. Of course, Cleve's cock was rock hard by this time. I decided to give him a break. I told Ellen to go ahead and fuck my horny boyfriend if she felt like it. She asked if I was kidding and I said, "absolutely not. I trust my husband not to cheat on me and, hey, when I am standing here watching, it's not cheating."

They started fucking and I got out of the shower to give them more room. I watched as he fucked her to two orgasms then came inside her. I then got back in and helped them licked the juices off his cock before helping them wash off.

Ellen told us that as soon as Don got home and saw her new look, he got an instant erection. He fucked her right there on the floor then got out his camera and too several pictures of her, complete with the cum still leaking out of her well fucked snatch.

Don also started shaving around his cock. Ellen told me that she and her husband now shave each other.

We went to some of the Saturday night adult dances at the nudist club where almost anything goes. Although I always started off partly dressed, I always ended up dancing naked. We ran into Ellen and her husband there several times. One night we started out dancing with our significant other but then exchanged partners. Don got a hard-on when I let him feel me up on and off the dance floor. When the dance was over we went back to the table and Cleve, seeing Don's erection, told me to take him out side and help him with that thing. I took hold of Don's cock and ked him outside behind some bushes. He gave me a good hard fucking and made me cum before finishing up inside me. When we got back inside my husband made me tell him all the details of what we did.

The club had a nice pool and we frequently went swimming in the summer. I would get naked and usually lay with my legs wide open. When the pool closed for the summer, Cleve, suggested that we go on a holiday to a resort on a French Island in the Caribbean which has had a nude beach. I told Chris that I liked that idea a lot.

I was a little shy when we first arrived, but we went to the beach the first full day and quickly got naked. When we went for a long walk and left the resort, I wore a dress that was short but covered my body. We went into a little shop that was selling some incredibly tiny thong bikinis. I tried on a couple and Cleve loved it. He bought me one and asked me to wear it out of the store. Once on the street he reminded me that women could go topless anywhere on the island and suggested I shed my top. I quickly removed it and gave it to him to put in his pocket. It was a wonderful feeling to be able to go out walking in the town with my tits and almost bare ass on show.

As time went on, I got even more daring. We went for a walk out of the nude beach and onto the textile one where many of the women were topless but no one else was nude like me. I was proudly showing my bald cunt as we walked amongst the people.

In the evenings many ladies dressed in sexy clothing and I was no exception. I loved it, sitting at the bars with my skirt pulled up over my thighs, my legs open and my bare shaved pussy on display. We met an amateur photographer named Bill. It was clear that he loved my shaven cunt and my slender body. "You are such a beautiful young woman. Would you to pose for me?" he asked.

I agreed to pose. The next day, the three of us went to the beach and I started posing with my legs open. He even got me to pull my lips apart to completely expose my excited, wet and erect clitoris.

I felt so wanton displaying my naked body so openly. I had a tingling feeling in my loins, which made my sex lips feel so nice with so many people looking at my shaved cunt.

We got quite friendly with Bill and went out to dinner with him. He asked me if I enjoyed posing and I told him I did. Bill turned to Cleve and said, "Your girlfriend has a great body and I got some great pictures today on the beach. Would you mind if I took her out tomorrow and posed her again. I promise I will send you copies of all the pictures and will not give them to anyone else without your permission.

Cleve told me, "go ahead, I know you are enjoying showing off for him and I'm a bit jealous but as long as you are having fun and tell me everything you do, I won't mind."

I posed for Bill again the next day. He posed me around our resort always in very public places both indoors and outdoors. He liked me to oil up my body then sit in the sun with my legs open. I enjoyed doing it too.

I could see from the tent in Bill's shorts that he liked what he saw and wanted to fuck me. Later that night I told Cleve everything we did and how horny Bill appeared to be. He told me I should have helped him out. We had a lengthy conversation about what we were doing and how far we wanted this to go with this. "Alicia, I wouldn't mind if you had sex with other guys as long as we were both honest with each other," Cleve told me. He went on to say that he would like to watch me get fucked.

The next day we left our bathing suits in the room and headed for the beach once again. We saw Bill again and he invited us to sit with him. After sitting and chatting for a few minutes I let him put tanning lotion on my body. Bill was nude too and this made his cock hard. I took him into a garden area where there was no one else around. I dropped to my knees, took his cock in my mouth, sucked him and he shot off rather quickly.

I went back to the beach and told my husband what a naughty wife I had been. He took me back to our room and we spent the next two hours fucking and sucking. We had to leave the next day but agreed we needed to come back here again.

Once home again, we continued hanging out with Ellen and Don. One time when they were visiting us, Cleve suggested that we use the hot tub together with them. The four of us proceeded to strip and walk out to the tub. We partied naked for the next two hours. Even when we got out of the tub and went in the house, no one got dressed.

Another time when we had them both over, we all got in the Jacuzzi, then after we all got out and dried off Cleve got out the photo album of me showing off at pictures from the resort that Bill had taken and the pictures of me in the body paint contest. Don enjoyed looking at them then commented that he would love to see Ellen enter that contest. Ellen kind of blushed but admitted it looked like I was really having fun. She said she would think about it.

Well, when the annual body-painting contest came around again, Don had to be out of town on business but told Ellen to go ahead and enjoy herself. With all of us telling her how great she looked she finally agreed to go and enter with me. Cleve had made some preparation by buying some poster paints.

We all three arrived at the club, stripped off and Cleve told us about what he would draw. Starting with Ellen he painted the picture of a yacht in full sail on her tummy and abdomen with her breasts, painted white, as clouds. He didn't paint anything on her cunt, it was left natural, but her shaven, lips were enlarged with sexual excitement and glistening wet. Then turning to me Cleve painted a spider's web all over my body,

Once again photos and videos were made of me blatantly displaying my bare cunt lips with my erect clitoris sticking out.

Lots of people took photos of Ellen and I posing. Someone even made a video. Much to our surprise I won, and Ellen was runner-up in the competition.

As you might imagine, we all three were horny as hell that night after the competition. We all got in the car, Ellen and I still naked except for the paint and Cleve fully clothed. I got in the back seat with Ellen. Once outside the gate of the nudist club Ellen and I started kissing and finger fucking each other. I tweaked and licked Ellen's nipples which really made her pussy get wet. Cleve didn't go straight home but proceeded to drive all around town with us in the back seat naked except for the paint. I came once and Ellen came twice before we got home. Cleve was watching us in the rear-view mirror. He pulled out his cock and stroked it as he drove. As soon as he got Ellen and I back to our house he pulled us both into the bedroom and gave us both a good fucking.

Ellen got pictures from the contest to give to Don as soon as he got home. She reported that this has revived their sex life and they fucked "constantly" for a week.