Fornicating with Chinese Wives: #01

Story Info
Fornications with 234 Chinese wives 50 and older...
797 words
3.16
5.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zebkbiir
Zebkbiir
3 Followers

I am a cisgender Caucasian male in my late fifties and have been for the last 27 years engaged in the extracurricular activity of fornicating with Chinese ladies in their fifties and older. The fornications have all spanned the full spectrum of human sexuality activities, from kissing, to fondling, to staring with extreme lust (this something that Chinese ladies find extremely stimulating, many of them attaining orgasm by just maintaining eye contact), as well, of course, both vaginal as well as anal coitus.

I have kept a very detailed and perfectly accurate record of my activities and I can report that I have engaged exactly 243 ladies, all from Mainland China, ranging in age from 50 to 73 when I started fornicating with them.

I can also report that I have ejaculated in every single coital session (I do not count sessions where I engaged in coitus but did not ejaculate), sometimes while wearing a condom and at other times without wearing one.

The total number of ejaculatory coitus sessions is 27,842. The total number of all coitus sessions is 31,212. In other words, if I were to stand in front of God, I would be charged with 31,212 counts of adultery and fornication. (The number may seem to be large, but I can assure you that it very easy to attain it: 27 years is a long time, and 243 available and ready to engage vaginas and anuses, and relentless desire on my end to engage in coitus with the ladies, are more than enough resources to enable one to reach that number.)

I can also report that every single lady with whom I had coitus was at the time of our fornicatory activities was married and in good standing in her marriage to boot, and that in not one single instance did the act of fornication harm in any way the lady's marriage. In fact, I can claim, and with great certainty, that the fornications did the exact opposite: They ignited in the ladies a rediscovery of human sexuality as an important source of physical and mental health and nudged the ladies to make an effort to rekindle their sexual relationship with their husbands.

With 47 ladies out of the 243 that I engaged, I will add, the relationship evolved to the point where the husband was pulled into the coital sessions, with most of the time the husbands attending the sessions as watchers and aggressive masturbators. Astonishingly, in 12 out of those 47 instances, the husbands were active partners that I penetrated anally, and 20 as partners who penetrated me anally. (9 out of the group both penetrated me anally and allowed me to penetrate them.) 18 of the husbands regularly engaged in double penetration, almost all of them opting for penetrating their wife anally (and in every single such session, the husbands maintained unbreakable eye contact with me, with many of them at times leaning in to kiss me deeply).

At a high level, having engaged is such a large number of fornications, and having attained and surpassed the 10,00 hours of practice that the esteemed and popular writer Malcolm Gladwell mentions in his book Outliers (published by Back Bay Books in 2011) that are needed to become accomplished in anything, I am able to share some reliable information on the art and the science of seducing married Chinese ladies who are 50 years and older. These lessons, I must caution, are reliable only when it applies to that cohort and any extrapolations to other ethnic groups or age groups, or marital status, are speculative.

But pertaining to the cohort in question, I can share that by adopting my methods, you are almost assured of seducing any married Chinese lady overt the age of 50 with a 95% level of certainty. In other words, if you target someone in that cohort and follow my program scrupulously, you are guaranteed to have coital relations with as many such ladies as you wish. Needless to say, I caution you to make sure that you really do want to engage in such sexual activities.

Having shared with you some basic (but crucial) metrics and having outlined what you should expert from my guide, I will next in Chapter Two provide an outline of my methods for identifying and seducing married Chinese ladies. I will be generous and I will share with you the exact methods, strategies and tactics that will guarantee anyone who wishes to do so, to seduce a middle aged Chinese lady and to move in a matter of days to a state where you will be able to enjoy regular and reliable, and safe and healthy (physically, mentally, and spiritually) coitus with the lady, and in some instances her husbands as well.

Zebkbiir
Zebkbiir
3 Followers