All Comments on 'Fortune and Fortitude Pt. 05'

by Lerena

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
ChipnymChipnymover 1 year ago

We’ll done, keep up the good work!

topofthehamtopofthehamover 1 year ago

I think it would be a no brainer not to have Quinn carrying twins. Does Quinn have any special powers as her brother? How do you bring Zoe in to the mix because she is zealous of Quinn?

Timtom5024Timtom5024over 1 year ago

Starting out as a pretty great story. Hope the 20 is reached pretty quickly.

Gman1969Gman1969over 1 year ago

I like the slow build that you have going with this. Looking forward to seeing with Jara does and becomes along with the others as he gathers them

RolwageRolwageover 1 year ago

Brilliant! Id love to see an orgy with all vassels at some stage but only after spending quality time with Quin. Maybe even at her insistence?

Toolboxx84Toolboxx84over 1 year ago

I am thoroughly enjoying this story and I really hope you keep going. I would like to see Nasha as a vassal. Keep up the awesome stories.

Toolboxx84Toolboxx84over 1 year ago

Awesome story. I can hardly wait for 20 comments. Nasha definitely needs to become a vassal.

IWishICouldWriteIWishICouldWriteover 1 year ago

It's interesting to see Jared fight against who he is because of his religious affiliation. Nature or nurture, which is stronger?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

20th comment, at least!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start i enjoy the mechanics of how power systems works, this looks intreasting

Ascetic2765Ascetic2765over 1 year ago

Really enjoy the direction you are taking the characters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it! Definitely want more.

LlyanderLlyanderover 1 year ago

Ballsy move, Jared. Let's see what Ms Senguine makes of it.

ThandrosThandrosover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story and I can see that Jared is taking the first steps toward finding the balance between his values and his needs as a dragon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great writing! More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I like seeing Jared’s growth. I a curious about who the female contact is that Jared called in the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To reiterate, wrong catagory --- this is Sci-Fi & Fantasy why can't authors figure this out....... by definition you can choose no other catagory and be true to the right classification.

wmbf2013wmbf2013over 1 year ago

Wow...the ending was a good twist.

ReaderectionReaderectionover 1 year ago

Thanks for writing, this is a fun piece.

Senguine would fit the category, but that feels a ways down the road, maybe as a means for her to recover. Working in Nasha would be interesting, for someone who’s not already smitten and doesn’t owe him a life-debt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice work. It’s keeping me very entertained. Keep up the good writing. Look forward to the next chapter.

Indigoblue99Indigoblue99over 1 year ago

I like that Jared is just winging it. I would love to see him gain more strength and still keep his “ humanity”.

LitFlarLitFlarover 1 year ago

Not Bad, (aussie way of saying good). keep going

TwoGunKidtgkTwoGunKidtgkover 1 year ago

Great job! Love it. This is comment 24. Start the next chapter 😇

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep it going!

stevenlent1957stevenlent1957over 1 year ago

Interesting story. Please continue with it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great addition. Less Quinn and more Harem. Really like the inner voice dialogue of flame/Jared

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please consider placement to the correct catagory....... Sci-Fi & Fantasy

buddah222buddah222over 1 year ago

Thanks very much for your time imagination and effort good story hope to see it continue on

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah I need to see more of a balance of his merciful and merciless sides. It too much on his mercy/bible zealot side. Followed by sudden draconic emotions quickly quenched to near total bible thumping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You’ll work for comments? Blah.

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestover 1 year ago

Less Bible thumping more humping!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think your writing is excellent - good detail / situational description …. Plz keep writing for as long as possible

RatjuicyRatjuicyover 1 year ago

This is a fantastic story! Please keep writing as you like. Don’t worry about what others think. You’ve got a knack, keep going, I can’t wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a great story and I am really looking forward to see where this story is going. The sex could use more detailed imagery like "as she came under the grip of her orgasam a bright red flush filled her face, neck and shoulders..." More detail and gore in the combat as well as in "...the smell of crispy seared pork filled the air as my buring fist smashed through its hide, the hole almost hidden by the gouts of blood jetting out..."

striker24striker24about 1 year ago

More threesomes with girls playing with each other and assisting orgasms like Kiara did (but being even more active/proactive)...very hot.

This story is great so far but I don't like Jared because he's a bible thumper (religion is a tool used to control people and gain power over them IMO), stupid and a wuss. He has such a weak, ass licking, goody two shoes personality.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6912 months ago

Strange and twisted but i love it! Need more.

geek_writergeek_writer6 months ago

Liked the fight choreography! Can't wait to read more!

SnakeeyesASSnakeeyesAS6 months ago

I want to see him with Senguine and Quinn.

totostorytotostory6 months ago

@lerena , I don't know if you would read my comment or not, first off I want to see Jared with Senguine and any of girls (except Quinn and Nasha don't like them at all) , or new one hopefully another MILF.

Anyway, IMO I must say that the plot/sex so far so so good, I'd read some Haremlit , one of them seems similar to your story, I usually haven't finished any of them, because the lack of sex or messy sex or so much world-building, or the typical mc character (OP , cocky..etc), but IMO this one -so far- is different, the good balance between world-building, and relationships-building is very good, furthermore you don't rush the sex scene when it comes, they are hot, creative, detailed. hope you continue that way.

one more thing it may looks minor but it's major for me, the story not 1st POV , therefore there isn't so much that annoyed filler of the MC self dialogue, so thanks again.

P7y1r4oP7y1r4o4 months ago

Hm now this was a great read. I rather enjoyed the improvised love scene w/Kiara and then the battle. I would love to see Jared tap into his fire more.. or somehow come to a point where he's able to partner w/it to the benefit of himself & his harem/vassals.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLerena@Lerena
Hi guys! I've loved Literotica for years, but I've only ventured to make an account now. A few authors have inspired me with their respectful and mature approach to sexual topics, and I thought I'd give it a shot. *Update: I now have a Discord! Come join me for roleplay, st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES