Forty Thousand or Bust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This changes things though." She said.

"Changes what?" he asked.

"You'll have to unfasten the cuffs until we're ready to try again." She told him.

He looked down at her and said "NO!"

She looked at her wrists and let out a disappointing sigh, then relaxed her hands back on the bed above her.

He understood her body language to be an act of submission. This, coupled with the look of disappointment on her face, caused a pulse of blood to rush back into his cock.

"Ask me again." He said "Ask me to release you."

"Could you un-cuff me please?" she said, a little puzzled by him requesting her to ask again.

"No. I'm keeping you like this until I decide." He told her.

Now a little concerned, not knowing what game he was playing, she looked up at her cuffs. He pressed his now semi hard cock against her leg.

She felt it and realised what was happening. Her being chained up and at his mercy like this must do it for him, so she smiled.

"I can't escape." She said, teasing his obvious 'sexy girl in chains' fantasy. She then decided to go with the roleplay and step her game up a level. "Are you going to keep me forever?" "I'll do anything you want if I'm going to be your captive."

Proud of her choice of words that had obviously worked like a charm and fucked with his mind, she felt his heart beating through his cock as it became fully hard again.

He's back she thought.

"Kinky fucker aren't you?" she said, smiling delightfully at him as he straightened the condom and worked his way inside her again.

She was pleased that she could have this effect on him and that she had so quickly discovered the weakness in him by acting out this fantasy that he clearly couldn't resist.

This time he meant business. She tilted her hips to ensure she kept him in the right spot all the time.

She further tested the water. "If you make me cum before you then you can keep me like this for a week."

He forced himself to hold still and look away for a few moments after that comment otherwise he might have another accidental discharge.

"I have plans for you." He whispered into her ear.

She was nearing her climax anyway but the look on his face and apprehension of what he had planned for her, tipped her over the edge.

She moaned and continued playing along. "What are you going to do with me?"

He kissed her neck and held his rhythm causing her moaning to get louder.

The thought of her situation and not knowing what future lay ahead of her with this kinky sex driven, rich, bad man who she had fallen for, was enough to do it.

She was there.

"FUCK" she screamed "YES." Her hips now bucking up and down keeping his cock in the right place.

She pulled the chain on the bed at the bottom of the headboard, which in turn pulled back on her wrists. She then tilted her head up. "FUCK." "OH MY FUCKING GOD" "YES." she whispered as loud as she could.

He stood his ground and controlled himself.

Pulling down on the chain, she tensed up and held her breath.

That was the moment he let himself go. Although he couldn't deliver as much as last time, it was enough for her to feel him coming too.

She murmured then relaxed and began breathing again.

"Fucking hell." She said, breathing heavily. "You're right. That was something else."

He smiled and kissed her then slowly pulled himself out.

He threw the condom on the floor and reached for the slip of metal to un-cuff her wrists.

"Wait." She said, realising what he was about to do. "Unlock the collar instead."

Confused but pleased and without questioning, he used the slip of metal to open the collar.

She rattled the chain around the wooden headboard and sat on the side of the bed, holding the open collar out to him with one hand. "We still have a deal of twenty four hours chained together." She reminded him.

Disregarding her comment, he simply smiled and turned away.

"Come on." She said. "Play the game." Now looking at him suggestively. "You said I could name my price." "It was your idea after all, so if you're backing out then there's a forfeit remember."

He looked at her and pondered for a few seconds before taking hold of the two open sides in his hands.

"Ether of us can back out at any time." She reiterated.

'Fuck it' he thought, what harm can she do?

"Ok. It's a deal." he acknowledged. "But first I want you to step over your cuff chain, one leg at a time so that your hands are behind your back."

He helped her keep her balance as she did then stood behind her with the collar chain still padlocked to the middle of her cuffs behind her back.

She turned herself far enough around to be able to see Dougie hesitating with the collar.

"Scared?" she teased.

He closed the two semicircles around his neck then immediately began touching her bare arse.

Lucie turned her head behind her to see if a kiss was available but he was looking down, too enthralled in the beauty of what he held in his hands.

"Shall we shower?" she asked.

They showered, ate dressed, undressed, visited the bathroom and slept together. All the time he took care of her needs, forgoing his own wants and luxuries, just to please her.

All morning they talked like lovers and by mid afternoon Dougie stood in front of Lucie having at some point crawled under her, bringing the chain up in front, between her legs.

"One hour to go." He said, running his fingers through her hair. "Do you want to back out?"

"No." she told him, walking backwards, pulling him with her towards the bed. "Why don't you get a condom and we can kill another thirty seconds."

"Very funny." He replied.

She took up the slack of the chain between her legs and sat down on the bed, pulling his neck down slightly as she sat on the mattress.

'Time to fuck with his head and see if I can control him'. She thought.

"Would you chain me to the bed again." She whispered.

"What. Now"

"Come on. Please." she said, speaking and kissing him at the same time. "I want you to give me another helpless orgasm."

"But we still have an hour to go."

"I don't care. Just put the collar chain over the headboard again. Quickly while I'm still in the mood." She demanded.

"I'll chain you up for as long as you want in an hour but I'm not backing out and forfeiting." He told her.

Her plan wasn't working. Desperate to tempt him into taking his collar off before the hour was up, she gave him an ultimatum. "Ok. I'll back out if you chain me to this bed right now."

She climbed her legs over the handcuff chain and felt his cock as she brought her hands to her front.

"Well?" she asked, holding her cuffs up in front of his face.

"How can I refuse?" He said, reaching for the metal shim.

Trembling with both passion and excitement he removed the collar from around his neck.

Lucie took the collar and the metal shim from him and locked the two sides closed again in her hands.

"You loose!" she smiled. "I believe you owe me a forfeit."

"No." he insisted. "That doesn't count."

"I'm afraid it does." She overruled.

"That's not fair." He told her. "You can't do that."

"You men are so easy." She said throwing the shim under the bed then looking back up at him. "Forfeit time."

Admitting defeat he asked, "What do you have in mind?"

She didn't reply. Instead she put the chains behind his head and dropped her arms behind his back, pulling him in close to her and planting her lips on his.

After she'd studied his tongue with hers, she broke the kiss off.

"I want you to show me what else you can do with that tongue." She said.

Dougie smiled at her. "I like the way you think."

He began by gently parting her shaven lips and licking around her little button. She inhaled a long breath and lifted her hips up towards his head. It wasn't long before she wanted more.

"Fuck me." She ordered. "Fuck me right now."

He lifted her cuffed arms above her head on the bed and lay on top of her, guiding his unprotected cock home without hesitation.

This was her moment not his so being chained to the bed played no part in it. She put her arms around him and held him inside her, not caring at the time about the consequences.

"We shouldn't be doing this." He said.

"I don't care." She told him. "I'll deal with it tomorrow."

The rest of the evening they spent more vanilla without any chains, giving Lucie's wrists chance to recover whilst still acting like a couple of teenagers in love.

The next day's priority was a trip to the pharmacy in the city but first He stopped at a business unit on the outskirts of town.

The sun was blazing and although she wore cut off jean shorts and a high cut top, she preferred to wait alone in the pickup when he went inside. From what she could tell it was a window cleaning business but thought nothing of it as he could be doing a deal that she wasn't intending to get involved with.

Walking around the city she explained that she only had two weeks left on her VISA and would have to get the rental Jeep back and go home soon.

"You could work for me for a couple of months if you wanted a sponsor for a VISA extension." He told her.

"How would that be possible?" she asked. "I'm sure you're not a registered drug dealer are you?"

He laughed. "No. I own that window cleaning business we were at earlier. That's how I launder my money." "You could work for me if you wanted to stay a little longer." "Don't worry, nobody actually cleans windows, it's just a system of fiddling the books and paying the tax."

"Tempting." She said.

The look of happiness on his face excited her. 'This man likes me' she thought.

"Let me get my accountant on to it. He'll know who to contact to get your VISA sorted."

After a wonderful day together in the city they were glad to chill out in the air conditioned home of Dougie's where they sat next to each other on his sofa.

"You know." She said, moving her face towards his. "Would it be out of the question for me to legitimately work for you?" she asked, now touching his forehead with hers and staring deeply into his eyes.

He went quiet for a little then pulled his head away and stood up from the sofa.

Lucie wondered what she had said to disturb him when without warning he disappeared into the bedroom but realised she'd said nothing wrong when he returned with the cuffs and chains in his hands.

"What?" she asked, standing up as he entered the room.

"OK." He said. "I have another, better proposition for you."

"Better for you or for me?" she asked, knowing that this metal contraption was going to be inevitably involved somehow.

"Hang on, I'm being rude. Let me get you a drink first?" he said.

Back in the room, he passed her a large gin and tonic. "Here me out on this one." He said to her and passed her the open collar to hold in her hands.

"So when we first met, you had a forty thousand dollar retainer on your head remember?"

"Yes." She replied. "I remember. Why?"

"Well he didn't actually owe me the money, it was just that he'd promised me more of his harvest than he was going to be able to deliver." "Forty grand to be precise."

Lucie wondered where this was leading but sipped her drink quietly and listened as he explained.

"Before you left last time you described to me where his crop of Marijuana was. You also told me about the traps he had set and you taught me how to get these things open." He said touching the collar in her hands.

"Is Taquan going to come after me?" she asked.

"No. he told her. "Don't worry about him." "He'll be behind bars for the rest of his life."

Dougie stared at her. "Somebody in this room who stole drugs from him, also grassed on his whole operation and got him locked up."

She stared back at him in disbelief, "It wasn't me." She said.

"I know." He smiled back at her. "It was me."

Lucie couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"You see. When I saw him slap you across your face I instantly wanted kill him but we were on his territory and I couldn't so I extracted revenge by hitting him where it hurts."

"By getting him arrested?" she asked.

"Not immediately. First I helped myself to the rest of his crop." "About eighty thousand dollars worth.

"What?" She said.

He took a drink himself then held her attention whilst he explained.

"So here's my proposition."

Lucie felt nervous because what he'd just explained to her was some serious shit and she felt involved.

"I rescued you for 40 grand right?"

"Yes, that's how I understood it." She said.

"I'll offer you double or quits for forty thousand."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that if you take the challenge, and win then I'm eighty grand down and you're forty grand up." "Call it wages if you wish to."

"What's the challenge?"

"I'll give you one dollar for every minute that you wear the cuffs and collar, up to the value of forty thousand." He explained. "You can opt out at any time but if you accept the challenge and opt out before forty thousand minutes then you get no money but still have to stay with me un-restrained."

"How long is forty thousand minutes?" she asked.

"You have ten seconds to give me an answer."

"Don't be ridiculous. How long is it?"

"Nine." He said.

"Hang on a minute!"

"Eight."

"But I can't just give you an answer like that."

"Seven."

"I need to know if I'll come to any harm?"

"Nobody will lay a finger on you. I promise."

What about getting dressed or washing? What about eating?"

"Five." "I'll take care of you. You'll be treated like a princess."

"And I can opt out at any time?"

"Four." You have my word that I will release you the second that you opt out.

"And if I back out, I loose the money but will I be able to leave?"

"Three." You'll be free to go at your own leisure but that's not the deal. You can opt out of the restraints but I would love you to stay for the duration. I'm prepared to gamble with the money. Are you prepared to gamble with your time?"

"Forty thousand dollars for forty thousand minutes." She calculated out loud. "That's sixty dollars an hour, multiplied by twenty four." "We are counting this as twenty four hours a day aren't we?"

"Two." "Yes twenty four hours, seven days."

"Just the collar and cuffs. Nothing else?" She asked.

"One." "I promise you. No hidden catches. No forced sex, no pain, It will be a mild appreciation of what I rescued you from. Consider it if you will, a way of thanking me."

He looked up from his watch and smiled. "I'm going to need an answer."

Lucie looked away.

"Go on then." She said. "It's clearly going to turn you on and the cash prize is too tempting to refuse."

"Is that a yes?" he interrupted.

"Yes. That's a yes." She agreed, smiling back at him.

He stood up and began hugging her. He then kissed her. "You are amazing." He said. "Try not to back out too soon. Let me learn the things that you like and how I can improve on spoiling you rotten."

"I'm missing something here aren't I?" she asked.

"OK. No more questions. The clock starts now." He said writing down the exact time on his kitchen wall calendar.

He held the cuffs up in front of her.

"How long exactly am I going to be in those?"

"No more questions." He said. "Come on. Quickly. Let me see you put them on."

She took one of the cuffs from him, leaving him holding the other one along with the collar and chains then began inspecting it.

"Come on sweetie. The sooner they are on, the sooner they are off. You're only delaying the outcome by waiting." He told her. "Close the first one around your left hand."

She wrapped the all too familiar shiny cuff around her left wrist and clicked it shut.

He then passed her the other cuff.

She slowly held it to her right wrist.

"No no no." he said, shaking his head.

Taking hold of the open cuff, he stood her up and pulled the manacle behind her back along with her right arm and quickly snapped it closed once more around her free wrist.

He then passed the collar chain through her legs and pulled it up slightly into her tight denim clad crotch, encouraging her to take a few steps towards him as he continued to pull.

He kissed her and held the open collar close to her neck.

"Good luck." He said, then moved her hair and clicked it closed at the back of her neck.

"How long is forty thousand minutes?" she asked again.

He opened the calculator app on his phone and began punching in numbers.

"I don't actually know for sure myself, I intended to say seconds but decided to chance my arm and say minutes instead. I didn't imagine I would be able to convince you into saying yes." He said.

He spoke the sum out loud as he keyed it into his phone. "Forty thousand divided by sixty minutes equals six hundred and sixty six point seven hours. Dividing that by twenty four hours, gives us."

"Holy shit." He said. "That's nearly twenty eight days."

"WHAT!" she exclaimed. "Let me see!"

"That's four weeks of me looking after you." He said now wildly excited.

Before she spoke he tried to kiss her but she pulled away from him, still shocked at how long she had just agreed to.

"I want to see those figures." She told him.

He repeated the calculation as she looked at the screen with disbelief when it showed the result of just over twenty seven days.

"I can't do a month like this." She said.

"Imagine what life would have been like had we not met." He reminded her. "Come on princess. I'll look after you I promise. Besides, think about the money."

She sighed and thought about what he'd just said, then looked both ways behind her and checked her cuffs for no reason other than just to look at what she expected to see.

"This is clearly a master slave fantasy of yours so, I suppose, if it turns you on so much." She paused for a sigh. "Then I'll do it."

Seeing how impossible it was for him to hide his delight, she returned a smile back to him.

"But you had better learn quickly how to treat your captive princess properly." She insisted, continuing with her knock'em dead smile.

"I promise." He assured her.

Nether of the newly bonded couple slept much that night. Lucie had stepped over her handcuff chain and twisted the collar chain around to give her the luxury of her hands in front of her for the night.

In the morning they showered together and Dougie ran circles around her like a butler on his final warning.

Lucie dried her hair and tried to stay cool in the air conditioning as the early sun outside began to warm the day.

I have to go out this morning." He announced. "You're welcome to come along but I wouldn't recommend it dressed like that." He laughed.

Lucie didn't laugh and seemed puzzled as to why he needed to leave her.

She had put on her underwear and began fastening the buttons of her denim shorts.

"How long are you going to be?" she asked.

"Only a couple of hours." He told her.

"Are you really going to leave me here alone like this?" she asked.

"You'll be ok." He told her.

"Ok." She replied. "At least it'll give me the chance to remove these and give my wrists a rest." She said, finishing with the top button of her shorts and rattling the cuffs in front of him.

Still naked, he stood in front of her and steadily walked into her, slowly edging her backwards until she had no option other than to sit down on the bed.

"Let me just get the key." He told her, taking the padlock key out of his bedside drawer.

He unlocked the six foot chain from the middle link of the handcuff chain and told her to lay back on the bed.

This seemed a step in the right direction of freedom and so when he asked her to step over her handcuff chain to put her hands behind her back, she became confused but did so without questioning his request.

"What are you thinking?" she asked, sitting on the edge of the bed with her arms now behind her.

1...56789...11