Forward to the Stars Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I understand why he doesn't want us to but it's totally pointless since we're going to give all the government and military leaders some instructions that'll have them surrendering before to much of the population is wiped out. If not surrendering outright." Athena added with a shit-ass grin and a shrug. "The most urgent that Brian has stipulated that are to join us first are Libya, the Republic of the Congo, China, India and Australia."

"Why Australia?" Asked Benjamen suddenly.

"Exactly!" Athena said thoroughly amused. "There are VERY few people on the planet that realizes that IF Australia WANTED to be a world power...... Trust me, they are NO France."

"That was YOU GUYS that did that subway fart in France the other day!" Erika exclaimed pointing a accusing finger at Athena.

"It wasn't me!" Athena exclaimed as innocently as she could manage and acting hurt at the accusation. "It was Susan! Oh and by the way if you're wondering after he let that nice big, loud fart loose we've isolated twelve languages and forty seven dialects hollering some variant of 'We surrender!', 'Hail Hitler' or 'Ali Akbar' mixed in with expected screaming and hollering." She said with a laugh.

"Ali Akbar?" Benjamen asked confusedly.

"'Allah is great', is the standard translation." Atherian said over the com. "It is what muslims usually holler as they're about to blow themselves up in yet another attempt to gain their forty to seventy some-odd virgins. Though why they go through such trouble is hard to compute since it would be so much easier just to simply move to Californication. What?" He asked as Nicole burst out laughing.

"An anti-gay computer, I love it!" Nicole managed before she started to laugh even harder.

"Laria is here." Atherian said causing Nicole to nearly swallow her tongue. "Well, that worked out better than I had hoped. Well, for the most part anyway." Atherian said as Nicole had stopped laughing but was now trying to cough her tongue back up. "While I am more or less still under Imperial likes and dislikes dictations so yes but only marginally so since Brian has altered my programming to let me make my own decisions on the matter. But since what I said was JUSTIFICATION of large swaths of a population being homosexual, theoretically I am NOT anti-gay."

"What are Brian's opinions?" Jasmine asked looking up at the speaker.

"Very mixed, we think." Icialan said over the com. "He gets creeped out by fags but has little problems with lesbians. Mainly because they like to 'eat' the same thing he does. When it comes to adoptions? Fags should be allowed to adopt little girls and lesbians, little boys. THAT way America can start reclaiming and rebuilding lost moral ground. The reasoning, supposedly, is that the fags will teach the little girls to ACT like little girls and not four year old bimbos and the lesbians will teach the boys how treat women. Your going to have to ask Brian, little of this makes sense to me" She said quickly to cut Jessica off when she started to say something.

"Don't forget North Korea as well as Vietnam on the take over scheme." Laria said over the com, freaking Jessica and the others out. "Don't worry guys, I'm not there JUST yet. Five minutes at worst though. Now as to reasons. Why he plans on taking over the Congo is to start a more or less woman ran Africa since the guys are far to mentally gone to actually even have a dictatorship that won't deteriorate into feudal factions fighting one another as even South Africa has proven. Don't think so? Look into the elections that placed the Zulu in charge, if they didn't win the place was promised to be burned. China, the ONLY way that place will EVER worth a damn ecologically again is if a higher technologically advanced group takes over and runs a replicator over the place and scourers the place down to bedrock and rebuilds from there. India? For all that joints short comings and they have many, they will ALWAYS be the safer and more trust worthy ally than China. North Korea and Vietnam, it's either take them over or put them on the list of places to purge."

"Wait, wait! PURGE??!" Exclaimed Rebecca. "We're talking about people here, not insects."

"Debatable with the way they have acted over the centuries of known records." Atherian said over the com.

"Don't put it so lightly you two." Laria said as Athena left the room with a sigh. "Whether human, insect or otherwise you can count on one thing from those countries and to a slightly lesser degree China; the government's are copy of the people or maybe it's the people are a copy of the government. Now for the rest of the plans."

"Wait, why are we being told any of this?" Asked Rebecca.

"Any reason not to?" Laria asked. "Anyway, we have or are acquiring all those warehouses of alien tech and what not that the governments around the world haven't been collecting for decades if not longer and going over them to see if we can find uses for it and ways to update our own technology. We have also recovered the remains of the beings from that 'Weather Balloon' that crashed in Roswell. WHEN, IF we ever are able to we will return the remains to their people for PROPER burial"

"Any way to create Light-sabers in all that tech you guys are 'acquiring'??" Jasmine piped up interrupting.

"Never had to 'acquire' ANYTHING for that kiddo!" Laria snorted. "What we ARE trying for though, is either better battery capabilities or power generation capabilities or both since what we have is, well, let's just go with there is much to be desired."

"BUT, you have the technology?" Crystal asked excitedly.

"Ugh! Flash back from bad TV shows." Laria gagged. "Yes, We HAVE the technology, to give you one hell of a haircut." She laughed trying to be as dramatic as she could. "But seriously, we do have the technology and we have created some light-sabers. The thing is is that light-sabers aren't good for much of anything but dueling. Now for actual fighting that energy sword from the HALO game is MUCH more viable, just more tricky to make work."

"It is still in development Laria." Atherian said quickly heading off any more questions along that line. "Now if people will please hold off on using the com lines we can land the transports."

"Well if nothing else can we at least watch it land?" Asked Nicole as the door slid open.

"Well?" Athena asked indicating the hallway. "Brian seems to like to watch lift-offs and landings, figured you guys might be the same." She said as Nicole bolted out the door followed by the others a little more reserved.

"Mind if we stay with you with Laria around?" Asked Jasmine as she tried to keep from stepping on Athena's tail.

"We all are subject to Brian's temper including Laria but if it'll help, stay close to any of the Sentinels if I'm not around. She may be a hot-dawger but only Brian would laugh at Thumper." Athena said as Crystal attached herself to Athena's back. "Kid, you can walk and your boner is stabbing me in the back, OFF!"

"Crystal has ALWAYS has had a thing for muscles." Laughed Benjamen as they got to the viewing room next to the landing pad. "No going outside?"

"We are in the SAHARA kid! It's a hundred twenty-five out there." Athena said pointing out the window. "Unless you have to go out there, why?"

"All beach and no sharks!" Erika said solemnly before bursting out laughing.

"Got a point." Athena choked with a shrug as the sand started to blow around as the transport began final approach.

"Um how big are we talking about?" Asked Rebecca as she stared out the window.

"Until we have control of the planet or at least a country, cloaking fields have to stay on during flight here on Earth." Athena said as a fabric started unfurling from the sides of the ship. "If you're curious, the ship is as twice as wide as a football field and again as long and a hundred feet tall. With the landing gear, add twelve feet. Will you QUIT THAT?" Athena snarled at Crystal as she started to rub Athena's thighs.

"Hmm? Wha?" Crystal yelped as Benjamen snapped his fingers in front of her face. "Sorry." She mumbled as she realized what she was doing. "It's just that I've never been around anyone so beautiful."

"Player!" Jessica snorted as the canopies locked into place. "So what's with the awn.... oh right. Help with the heat while unloading. Is there anything we can do to help while staying away from Laria?"

"How about we help with the burns that those three are going to have?" Gasped Claudia as they watched Laria and two animorphs hauled out three women out onto the hot sands while a third animorph carried a forth.

"DAMN IT!" Athena snarled and stormed off down the hall.

"Not without us you aren't!" Nicole hollered as she raced off after the equine.

"Should be fun to see what the horse's reaction'll be when she finds out about the rest." Benjamin said pointing out at the view-screen as even more humans who's looks had obviously been played with exited the craft before he took after her with a evil grin followed by the others.

"One group not get you in enough trouble, so you went for a second?" They heard Athena holler at Laria as they entered the warehouse area.

"Your turn Ms. Everander." Laria said over shoulder as the 'child' that the animorph had carried was pulling and jerking on the helmets that the three that had come out of the transport with her wore over their heads.

"You're damned lucky that those helmets are doing their damned jobs otherwise I'd turn your sorry ass into dog food." The kid snarled at Athena satisfied that the helmets were on properly. "Brianna, Michelle, Tina and Laria here pushed and shoved for that Legion group of yours to play by OUR rules to hard for some of sack of unprocessed glue to mess it up!"

"You see," Laria said pushing between the kid and Athena before Athena's temper caused the kid to be torn in half. "Ms. Everander here is actually over eighty five and wanting to, well have a chance at a REAL childhood."

"We are listening." Athena rumbled as she flexed drawing the hide on her arms taut.

Brianna snorted over the com. "Let's NOT go into details to much here. Let's just say that for how strict and uptight OUR catholic parents were, they were NOTHING compared to Ms. Everander's!"

"They made me in to a hateful, spiteful old woman. Brian's stubborn, caring but also blunt and completely without tact personality helped me to see what I was BUT all of that is part of the attraction he extrudes. He'll tell you how it is, ESPECIALLY if you don't want to face it."

"He gets a real kick out of your reaction." Brianna laughed over the com. "Oh hey Lar, got a hold of Taylor."

Everybody looked at Laria with confused faces as she started whooping and laughing. "Okay are either of you going to let us in on the reason for the celebration?" Athena asked looking around at the others as if they had the answers themselves.

"Taylor is the cute little ladyboy friend of Michelle's that we got Brian to um,....... comfort when she was dumped by her boyfriend when he found out about her." Brianna said with a sigh.

"But..... isn't Brian anti-gay?" Nicole asked as she and the others looked at each other.

"Who told you THAT?" Laria snorted. "Fire and Ice are supposed to be part of his mind now and they can't figure him out?" She asked laughing. "Listen, what Brian's problems with queers, a lot of blacks, mexicans and indians say that he owes them."

"Well, technically since Europeans DID steal their lands..." Claudia said slowly.

"Since the indians supposedly came to America by way of the Bering land bridge they can also be considered commie-tommies, so I've got a skinny white ass they can kiss!" They heard Brian snarl from the door that led deeper into the base.

"BRI..... Oh, it's you Icialan." Laria pouted after having whirled around and just about launcher herself. "That's not funny."

"What's not?" They heard Brian say before he burst out laughing. "SORRY guys! Really I am, I just couldn't resist doing that. Since the material of this place AND the radiation that the N'LCRIUM gives off interferes with communications to the point of being to much of a nuisance, I went with the mind-to-mind that Ashilon and Icialan have with me for communication."

"Asshole!" Brianna grumbled. "So what's keeping you?"

"Laria, DID you get me those twelve C. Fusion power plants that I need? Yeah yeah, before anyone whines and complains, the N'LCRIUM power system is deteriorating! Very much longer and this part of the solar system is star dust! So it's either supply the Palaricilon and their mutant cousins with a less likely to blow up energy source or hope we're out of system when theirs goes badda-bing badda-ass KA-BOOM! Anyway Belinda, shouldn't you and your sisters be in a sealed room somewhere so they can have their helmets removed and you start filling them with stories of all the hideous things you're going to have us do to them?" Brian asked snickering.

"'I' won't be having ANYONE do ANYTHING remember?" Everander said innocently with big teary puppy eyes. "It'll be some very, VERY, bad people doing such terrible horrible things to Barbie and her sisters."

"Yeah." Rebecca choked out. "The same thing that hundreds if that few of a number of boys to old men have dreamed about ever since Barbie dolls first came out."

"And oh so very few realize how possible it was for a few years after the Barbie doll first came out." Brian sighed. "Barbie was designed after a prostitute, the name 'Barbie' came from the guys' daughter. She was named Barbara." He said when Benjamen got a confused look on his faced.

"He's bull-shit, right?" Nicole asked looking around at the others.

"Du-know, never been able to confirm nor deny." Brianna said. "As to your plants, I'll be bringing the last three when they are completed. Your order stretched the factory to the max with all the other orders for C. plants."

"Well sorry but we're needing as many as we can get! After this, we'll shut down the factory for a wear and tear inspection." Brian said with a sigh.

"Hey, uh Brian? Laria and a few others up here have started getting back at people...." Benjamen started slowly.

"So? It's not like I haven't gotten reacquainted with a few people." Brian laughed interrupting him. "As long as you remember that revenge is a hollow victory compared to what they did to you."

"So, would you allow US to pay people back too?" Benjamen asked, his whole attitude inundated with evil, venom practically dripping from her eye teeth.

"Just don't complain to us when it doesn't work out the way you want it to." Brian sighed. "As to the fusion plants we DO have, they are on the way down right?"

"The power plants are just now at the entrance to the tunnels." Atherian said cutting off anyone else from talking. "Also, you need to be informed that the Order has 'Enlisted' Neosis and his offspring in constructing their 'Chapels'. The few Orderlies that are present should be done with the alter shortly."

"Brian deal with that at a later time, you are to exhausted to keep up this long distance communication." Icialan said her voice thick with worry.

"PE-LEEEEASE!" Rebecca snorted. "It isn't the distance that's the matter, it's how tired he is! IF he wasn't so tired he could probably do this from one side of the plant to the other for quite a while before he got tired."

"That and I'm doing what I can to limit any mutations to my body due to the radiation down here." Brian laughed. "But you are right Icialan, I need to conserve strength. Athena, Brianna you're in charge! Just get me those plants as fast as you can."

"What are you laughing about Lar?" Brianna asked as Laria burst out laughing.

"You ought to see Benji's face! He's SO glum right now, you'd think he was hoping 'I' would be put in charge!" Laria laughed sinking to her knees holding her sides.

"I, I was NOT!!" Benjamen stammered. "I, I..."

"Do not worry child." Athena grumbled. "We will do as ordered but if you do ANYTHING to jeopardize what the Master is trying to accomplish, I swear you will near be without young in your womb."

"Only a fool would ever doubt you Athena, now since NO ONE seems very willing to ask, I WILL!! What is up with all these others that Laria has tagging along." Nicole said pointing to the people that were hugging the back wall.

"There's just been no reason to pipe up cute stuff." Laughed a blond girl. "And since your all probably curious, we agreed to play since you guys turned down fucking this Brian guy and ALL the goodies that come with it." She chuckled which soon turned into deranged laughter.

"What goodies??" Asked Benjamen. "Swollen bellies as we're pumped full of cum and end up pregnant again and again?"

"Well since it seems that you can't think of anything past that, you guys probably yes. US," Said a long haired red head. "Well since we're going to pretty much use him like a sugar-daddy every once in a while we MIGHT end up pregnant but that's what you risk when you have sex unless you've been fixed."

"Brian refers to being fixed as being gutted like a fish." Brianna snorted. "And if you think about it, he ISN'T all that far off and a little to accurate, IF you think about it. Can't have kids, might as well be gutted like a fish since you've got a hole in your lower body that is usable only for storing cum for those that can make use of it."

"I won't, if you don't mind." Athena shuddered. "Now," She said turning to the people that Laria had brought again. "Since you all seem to have WILLINGLY," She said cocking her eye brow at Laria. "Joined us, I would like to know what you all willing to do and don't want to do."

"Well Laria here has said that if we were to be dead weight around here we'd get basic necessities and a few luxuries." Said a brunette.

"Access to pool and weight facilities are included in the basics. I have no idea about these two. "Said a dark haired girl shoving her thumb at two skinny blue/silver haired people. "BUT I think I speak for us when I say that if all the job openings that are open right now are to help warm Brian's bed, we're willing."

"Very well, we'll see what we can do about you being more useful than just bed warmers."Athena said with a shake of her head as she moved two that were hugging the back wall. "What about you?" She asked offering them her hands, palms up. "There is little reason to be afraid here, NO ONE will harm you!" She spoke softly into their minds as the siblings apprehensively placed their hands in her own.

"We will do what ever want just PLEASE, don't send us back." Came a terrified and pain filled wail that had Athena grabbing her head and knocker her to her ass.

"Not only are they're personalities programed, over half of their minds are quarantined." Laria said in a tight shaft as she moved to help Athena to her feet. "They sure are heart felt in their need of never going back, aren't they?" Laria laughed aloud.

"You could say that." Athena acknowledged aloud as she sent a quick tight shaft back. "We will wait for his return. HE will decide on our course of action, until such time they are limited in movement and are guarded by Sentinels."