Founders Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know how to do what you're asking," Zach said.

"That's a start!" Colette chuckled. "What do you really want from me?"

"I want you to be happy," Zach said almost desperately. "And X."

"I'm already happy, Zach," Colette said, "Or rather, it's not in your purview. Only I can make myself happy. Same goes with X. I give my corporeal self to X. I'm his slave. He in turn delegates certain body parts at certain times in certain ways to you. Even if I knew how, I wouldn't give anybody else control of my happiness. You comprehend?"

"Yes."

"Do you want anything else to do with me?"

"Now that I see it, I do want to know you and be friends with you."

"Okay. Anything else?"

"Well, I am genuinely sexually attracted to you. I've been thinking about a blowjob, to be honest, because your blowjobs are out of this world. Maybe it was that first night for me, too. I'm addicted."

"Don't say "to be honest," just be honest!" said Colette. "That's the whole point; be honest. Uninhibited, from the bottom of your balls, tell me."

"I'm very much looking forward to fulfilling on X's instructions and cumming in your vagina today. I've arranged it with X to do it twice in a row if I don't pull out."

"That's wonderful. You have been thinking of me, haven't you?"

"Always."

"Now you're lying again."

"Grant me some poetic license," argued Zach. "You're always part of my plans for my own future. So I can say honestly that I think of you as often as I think of myself."

"That's honest," agreed Colette. "Don't use absolutisms like 'always' and 'never' with me. They are always lies, so they are big turn-offs."

"Good to know," said Zach. "Are you done? Because there's some X instructions to attend to."

"Not quite," said Colette. She went over to her dresser, got out a pair of panties, and stepped into them.

"DON'T FUCKING PUT ON THOSE PANTIES!" Zach shouted.

Colette pulled them up anyway and smiled at him.

Zach fought back. "Well, I know the rules. I hereby decree that for safety purposes, it's currently okay for you to wear panties. After all, if you fall with no panties on, it's much more probable you'll scratch your cooch. So there."

"My cooch?" said Colette. "But seriously, it doesn't work, Zach. I'm required to follow any sexual command you give, and you just told me not to put these panties on."

"Why are you doing this to me?" asked Zach.

"I'm doing this because I'm an arrogant bitch who has hurt your feelings. I've made you feel small and inadequate at least a little bit. You haven't even gotten that I've hurt your feelings, have you? You're out of touch with yourself. Of course you don't know what to do with me. And here I am, hurting you again. Feel it yet?" she said. "Think of yourself as a surgeon, cutting out my misbehavior. As soon as you correct me, there will be nothing left of my misbehavior. By next week, there will be nothing left of the punishment either. I'm being such an arrogant bitch, the way I'm treating you right now. Can't you feel it, you fucking saccharine people pleaser? Don't you want to punish me?"

"What you've told me is useful. It's technically not against the rules. I can see your point that it's against the spirit of the rules. It's not a sexy conversation," said Zach. "I'll think about it. We have time to talk about it. First, I have my instructions to attend to. Get your bullet vibe for me, please," he ordered. When he was feeling uncertain as he did in this moment, he could always fall back on his identity as a physician. He knew how to do things to people's bodies. Colette got the bullet vibe out of her bag and handed it to him. He put some lube on it from the bottle on the dresser. He ordered, "Spread your legs and your vaginal opening for me, please." She sat down on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. She pulled her inner labia apart with both hands. He gently inserted the bullet vibe into her, positioning it properly. He turned it on using his phone.

"Whip me now, I beg you, and get it over with before we talk further," Colette said.

"Give me the belt," said Zach. "Assume the position." He gave her five loud but gentle lashes across the top of her behind. At the end of this, he could see the resigned disappointment in her face. She was trying to make this work for herself. "You're disappointed in my lashes, I can tell," he said. "It's not against the letter of the rules, but it's definitely against the spirit. Plus, it makes me angry, because those were perfectly good lashes for any normal, decent woman. I want you to thank me for each of these." CRACK!

"Huh. Thank you."

CRACK!

"Thank you."

CRACK!

"T-Thank you."

CRACK!

"Mnn. Thank you."

CRACK!

"Oh fuck! Thank you." Colette was weeping openly. Silent wet tears splashed on the deck. She stayed in the position. Zach told her she could get up. He gave her the belt.

For the next hour, Zach sat and talked with Colette, who remained standing. He told her about the incident with Charisse still at the top of his mind. Her opinion was that Charisse should get whipped across the cunt with the belt without delay. The woman needed correction. Colette handed him the belt. He handed it back to her and said he'd think about it. She also told him to deal with his own guilt over the incident by having Colleen give him five lashes with the belt. "Keep your balls out of the way," she advised. He said he'd think about that also.

"It does bring up an interesting point," said Colette. "You were willing to beat the crap out of Charisse to effectively demonstrate your love for her. Similarly, I beg you to demonstrate your love to me by making me obey. I'm not just talking about obeying when it's easy to obey. I'm talking about making me obey when it's difficult for me to obey. That's how you demonstrate you love me."

"That's very illuminating," said Zach. "Thank you."

Colette returned Zach to the subject of everything he'd like to do with her sexually. He said he'd like to involve their other crewmates who'd be willing to be involved. Certainly the Breeding Bitches would be willing, and maybe others. He asked her about her sexual history. She had done everything he could think of.

Zach ordered Colette to nurse him and sing to him. During the nursing, she asked permission to orgasm. He'd forgotten that there was a vibrator on her g-spot bringing her into a state of constant excitement. The nursing relaxed him and made him feel better about everything while exciting her. The situation was good.

Zach thought of his preferred way for Colette to ask him to orgasm. It seemed a lot more natural to him and much less annoying than having to respond. He ordered her to tell him whenever she could orgasm. She could let him know any way she felt like it. It could be as simple as saying, "I can." The context between them was adequate.

In that state, Zach could order Colette to climax by simply saying, "climax," or "orgasm," or "cum," whatever seemed natural to him at the moment. This had the great benefit that he could order her to climax exactly as he was shooting his semen into her. This idea felt deeply sexy to him as well as having the practical benefit of increasing her chances of pregnancy.

After this conversation, Colette said, "I can."

Zach told Colette, "Climax." She grabbed him and grunted in satisfaction while her hips rocked with enjoyment. He was going to like this. This happened a few more times. It seemed that she was getting more excited by climaxing like this, not less.

Zach's alarm rang signaling an hour since he had installed the bullet vibrator into Colette. Their sexual excitement had been stewing for an hour. He turned off the bullet vibrator and took it out. He had her clean it off with her mouth. He set up his phone to record a video of them having intercourse. He spread her on the bed and took her missionary style. He wet his index finger in his mouth and wiggled it into her anus. She frequently signaled she was able, and he stopped frequently and told her to do it. It was wonderful to be motionless inside her and feel her grunt, buck under him, and clip him as she orgasmed on command. It excited him pretty quickly. Within five minutes, he ordered her to climax while ejaculating into her. In the stillness, he felt her quiver and clip him as he pulsed and shot into her. It was exquisite. He stayed in her and started up again after a few minutes of resting. This time he lasted half an hour. He cried for a short time during his second time. He felt so close to her this time compared to any other time they'd been together. Many times, he stilled and ordered her to orgasm and felt her exciting movements and sounds under him and around him. He finally shot his second load into her.

Zach pulled out, patted a towel onto Colette, and sat up in bed. He stopped the video recording and sent it to X before he could think too hard about it. He was no porn star, nor did he aspire to be. He was, however, interested in doing right by both members of this couple. "You orgasmed a lot," observed Zach. "I would have thought having your vulva whipped sore would make that difficult."

"On the contrary, it helped me orgasm," Colette said. "Every time I felt a twinge, I was reminded I was square with the world, complete, and was filled with joy. That joy led directly to me orgasming."

"You are square with the world," said Zach. "I'm glad you're filled with joy. We'll spend the hour beforehand together every time from now on."

"Thank you, Zach," Colette smiled. "Remember, you can ask me about anything."

(To be continued)

12