Founders Ch. 77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, he was fully nestled in her slickness. First gently, then with increasing firmness, he enjoyed her warm welcoming vagina and embrace. It felt so much closer to lie on her. Everyone else was huge right now. That she was slightly looser made her feel like he was having a whole new woman. Her vagina didn't choke the blood out of his cock, as she often had, especially near the end. Instead, the friction was different, and her excitement still very lively. Men are always suckers for variety, and so it was that he felt himself getting close. Very close.

Khushi bit her rag and dug her heels hard into his buttocks as she orgasmed again. He entered his short strokes. Khushi's body was gripping, stroking, pleasuring him, teasing and eliciting his seminal offering. Almost...

Then Zach's medical alarm went off. He couldn't stop. Baby Aaron woke and began crying at the scary noise. Reflexively, Khushi's hand shot out towards the baby and both her brimming knockers shot out milk like squirt guns. In the midst of all this distraction, Zach locked his hips rigidly into Khushi, groaned, and filled her deliciously with four great big shots of cream.

Freed of his imperative, Zach went for his phone to see what was up. At the same time, Khushi, released from underneath, went to comfort and feed Aaron with her still dribbling titties. She used her hand towel gag now to catch spraying milk.

On Zach's phone was the message that Colby had gone into labor.

(To be continued)