Founders Ch. 79

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riya, as Aanya, stood on her chair and sang, "There must be justice for women!
Men must be banished!
Love is nonsense!
It's just to control women!"

Aarav, aside to the camera sang, "She's so passionate,
But she hates men so much,
I dare not share my attraction to her,
But I can think of nothing else."

Riya/Aanya: "There must be justice for women!"
Aarav: "But doesn't justice include the heart?"
Riya/Aanya: "Men must be banished!"
Aarav: "But doesn't justice include mercy?"
Riya/Aanya: "Love is nonsense!"
Aarav: "Allow me to prove you wrong."
Riya/Aanya: "It's just to control women!"
Aarav: "Why then, do you already rule my heart?"

Riya and Aarav circled each other in a dance break equivalent of a contest of wills. "Aw, I can't help it, that's kind of sweet," said Zach.

"There are so many good songwriters in Bollywood," commented Khushi.

What followed was a Montage of the actors excitedly visiting the notable sites of Delhi.

There followed another singing and dancing duet. Riya/Aanya sang, "Am I getting sick?"
Aarav: "Could it be love?"
Riya/Aanya: "I think I have a fever."
Aarav: "Could it be love?"
Riya/Aanya: "It's getting more serious!"
Aarav: "Could it be love?"
Riya/Aanya: "I'm sweating all over."
Aarav: "Could it be love?"
Riya/Aanya: "I feel like taking my clothes off!"
Aarav: "Could it be love?"
Riya/Aanya: "I feel sick when I think."
Aarav: "Could it be love?"
Riya/Aanya: "Think of this night ending."
Aarav: "Could it be love?"
Riya/Aanya: "I think I need to lie down."
Aarav: "Could it be love?"
Riya/Aanya: "Lie down next to you."
Aarav: "Could it be love?"
Riya/Aanya: "Lie down in my hotel bed."
Aarav: "Could it be love?"
Riya/Aanya: "With the covers pulled up."
Aarav: "Could it be love?"
Riya/Aanya: "Just you and me."
Aarav: "Could it be love?"

"That's not the way it happened!" Aanya shouted over the applause. This was met with hoots and jeers from her crewmates.

There were some scenes of Aarav meeting Aanya's parents and family. They were not Aanya's real family. They were some famous comic actors. What followed were many very funny scenes of Aanya's family desperately trying to impress Aarav, the famous movie star.

"I need to go pee before I piss myself laughing," said Alexis.

"That's surprisingly accurate to what happened," Aanya marveled.

Then there was another montage of the couple touring the city. This time they were kissing and groping each other. One or more of Aanya's onscreen family kept appearing in the foreground trying to steal the shot.

There were some scenes of the fictional Aanya meeting Aarav's parents. These were actually Aarav's parents, who were famous movie stars in their own right. They portrayed themselves as perfectly charming.

Out of fictional Aanya's presence, the parents warned their son not to get too involved. They reminded him that she was going to Mars. His heart would only be broken. They warned him to by no means go to bed with her. It was inappropriate for him to marry her if she was leaving. A baby out of wedlock would scandalize their family. Aarav insisted to them that he was a helpless slave to his love. He promised to wear a condom.

Fictional Aanya's mother met with her. Fictional Aanya got quite the opposite advice. The comically portrayed mother urged her to get with child by Aarav. Such a child would make fictional Aanya's family rich and famous. There was a song and dance routine accompanying this.

Riya/Aanya: "I know you won't approve."
Fictional Aanya's mom: "Spread your legs for this movie star as soon as possible."
Riya/Aanya: "My heart compels me to be with him."
Fictional Aanya's mom: "Wiggle your hips and entice him to mount you."
Riya/Aanya: "It's not just his wonderful smile."
Fictional Aanya's mom: "Make sure that he isn't wearing a condom."
Riya/Aanya: "It's not just the way he talks to me so respectfully."
Fictional Aanya's mom: "Make sure to keep all his baby juice inside you."
Riya/Aanya: "It's the light shining in his eyes."
Fictional Aanya's mom: "See him right away, for this is your fertile time."
Riya/Aanya: "When we speak of the future we can share."
Fictional Aanya's mom: "This may be your last chance to get knocked up."

"Wow, Aanya, your mom was a hard sell," guffawed Alexis.

"Shut up," said Aanya. "She didn't act like that."

The scene where fictional Aanya and Aarav were to consummate their relationship started whimsically. Aanya's fictional parents snuck into the hotel room and stole all the condoms. Then they vandalized the condom store down the street so the police closed it. They were a hoot.

Inevitably, the incredibly horny couple couldn't keep their hands off each other. The inevitable happened tastefully offstage. Initially, they were shocked by their own behavior, appropriate given India's social mores. But they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

To save her true love's reputation, fictional Aanya decided to flee back to Houston. There was another duet, but with fictional Aanya on a plane back to the United States. As he sang, Aarav wandered the bleak and empty-looking streets of Delhi.

Riya/Aanya: "My love, I care about you so."
Aarav: "How could you just leave?"
Riya/Aanya: "I don't want to ruin your life."
Aarav: "My love burns me so deep I'll die."
Riya/Aanya: "I must flee far away."
Aarav: "Do you want me to chase you?"
Riya/Aanya: "Don't try to follow."
Aarav: "My love for you compels me to follow."
Riya/Aanya: "Maybe I'm pregnant."
Aarav: "For our baby."
Riya/Aanya: "Maybe I'm not pregnant."
Aarav: "And for you."
Riya/Aanya: "I'll disappear on Mars."
Aarav: "I can't simply forget you."
Riya/Aanya: "Nobody will ever know."
Aarav: "This can't be the end."

Aarav chased fictional Aanya back to Houston. There he found Aanya at a wild dance party with her astronaut friends. Many astronaut women disappear under the table. It portrayed the comical expressions and mock orgasms of those that remained seated. Aanya, happy to see him and mad with lust, pushed Aarav into the women's bathroom.

Fictional Khushi was played by Bollywood superstar Kiara Devi. Khushi cheered when she appeared on the screen, approving the choice. Fictional Khushi deftly locked fictional Aanya in a bathroom stall and had a red hot song and dance number with the protagonist.

Kiara/Khushi: "I want your phone number."
Aarav: "Who is this woman?"
Kiara/Khushi: "I want a selfie."
Aarav: "What kind of magic does she hold?"
Kiara/Khushi: "I want to see what you're packing."
Aarav: "I can see all her attributes shaking."
Kiara/Khushi: "I want to make you happy."
Aarav: "She's driving me crazy."

There was a dance break with some extremely suggestive and sweaty grinding.

Kiara/Khushi: "You don't want a farmer."
Aarav: "I'm so confused."
Kiara/Khushi: "You want a party girl like me."
Aarav: "I'm so perplexed."
Kiara/Khushi: "Don't get trapped by that moron."
Aarav: "I feel so abused."
Kiara/Khushi: "I can set your heart free."
Aarav: "I'm utterly vexed."

"Less hot than that actual party," Zach commented.

"I did not climb up his leg like that," Khushi insisted.

There were many more scenes and dance numbers after that one. Zach became increasingly distracted from the movie. After all, he was making out with the real Khushi.

The song and dance number with fictional Khushi sealing the deal with Aarav was extremely hot. It had a version of Khushi's real life standing splits move, except with panties on. It was still red hot. Kiara performed the move ably and looked gleeful doing it.

Aiden commented loudly, "Khushi can actually do that."

"We know," said Colleen.

"Don't rub it in," said Charisse.

The scene where fictional Aanya finds out Aarav has cheated on her with fictional Khushi was suitably heartbreaking. Directly following was a catfight between the fictional Aanya and Khushi. In it fictional Khushi makes the point that Aarav wouldn't have strayed if fictional Aanya hadn't rejected him and run away.

This comical and action-packed struggle between the two women for Aarav ends in a massive catfight on the launch gantry. Each woman insists that she'll be the only one to carry a baby of Aarav's to Mars. The women are both knocked out by the crew and taken along. The last scene is Aarav crying and waving to the rocket as it flies away.

"I have to admit it, she sings and dances better than I do," commented Aanya. "This wasn't as awful as I expected. Completely wrong, but entertaining!"

(To be continued)

-----

PS: A brief guide to babies born to the Founders crew so far. Five out of eleven babies have been born.

Khushi bore a baby boy, Aaron, on Mina 16, 231.
Berte bore a baby girl, Anna, on Mina 25, 231.
Aanya bore a baby boy, Ares, on Mina 28, 231.
Colby bore a baby girl, Mina, on Ares 17, 231.
Charisse bore a baby girl, Vrishika, on Ares 25, 231.