All Comments on 'Four Blessings Pt. 02'

by JayButte

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AdorkableNerdAdorkableNerdover 3 years ago
Hot stuff!

A wonderful continuation. Looking forward to more adventures in this world you've built.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Absolutely loved it! Thanks for wringing it!

MamalidoMamalidoover 3 years ago
Very nice and refreshing

I enjoyed it very much.

Have you considred adding some slight (not extreme of couse) cum inflation and stomach bulge? I think they go very well with futa monster girls!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful! Two Balls Drained!

Keep up the good work. There are.definitely more spelling, punctuation, and other grammartical mistakes than part-1. May be worth getting someone here to just do a quick proof read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Even better than part 1

First off, you were going to keep this to yourself? Hell no! This fucking rules. The sex is really hot, and I like how each girl has their own personality and style, but I don’t know how you’re going to balance all 13 of them!

Can’t wait to read the next installment!!!

sknasensknasenover 3 years ago
Perfectly done

Now i’m once again back to eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

sknasensknasenover 3 years ago

Also im still hoping for a centaur although it seems as though you’re going with humanoid-ish monster girls.

UnrighteousUnrighteousover 3 years ago

Absolutely fantastic story, I just wished that Aiden was a little more shy of his own sluttyness and that theyd need to coax him a tiny bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super cool story!!!

I loved how long it was and didn't end after one sex scene like 90% of other stories. Deginitly 5 stars!

However i was expecting orc to be.... bigger. Like 16 inches big. I guess I'm playing too much tales of androgyny and reading damiendeath lol.

I'm feeling 5 nymphs will be too overwhelming for poor Aiden. Maybe adding another femboy to his harem? Spice thing up with a little orgy instead of 24_7 ganhbang? You already made it in your story that males also can be bonded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fucking loved it

Amazing absolutely amazing I cant wait for the next chapter please release it soon

ItamiItamiover 3 years ago
Fantastic again

I can't wait to read more of this. It is fantaatic, the story and the sex.

Now you just need a good editor and it would be perfect. Still 5/5

sokarisokariover 3 years ago
Excellent work.

Love the world building that you have done in these. A little rough around the edges but time and a proofreader/editor will help with that. I'm honestly interested in what you would come up with if you kept on towards LotR. Looking forward to Pt. 03.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved it, can't wait for a Part 3 hopefully, maybe add in a Futa Centaur, also maybe add an orgy where the Futa chicks bang each other and their bonded one.

DrZeus702DrZeus702over 3 years ago
Excellent again

Ch2 was just as much fun. Really like the adventure and fighting, nice to not be all sex. I will say the double addition felt a little rushed for me, but the werehawk mention at the end sound rather interesting. I would like to see more of these bonded gifts effect him, were they all think he needs protection but actually becomes something stronger than all with these gifts from each. Just a thought, excellent job again and look forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
poor Aiden

Now he has 5 futas to fuck him, and he had 13 stars on his arm. I think he had better bond with someone like him, another submissive male, or he will end up being fucked all day and night. And now a winged futa wants him. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome. Fucking awesome

Awesome. Fucking awesome. It reads like a better medieval fantasy High School DxD with futas. The sexual parts are great but having an actual main story with a bit of action makes this an awesome read. Thank you JayButte. Your work is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love your humor

That was an awesome chapter. I was laughing out loud which makes people look at you when you are not at home. I really got a kick out of that chapter and the entire story. You mix the action, the humor, and of course the sex just perfectly. Too bad 5 stars is the best that can be given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Love how hes in chastity and is getting locked into becoming a total submissive whore for the rest of his life.

Would be cool if there was a wolfkin or a species that would knot and him in him for hours

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First Timer Roars: 5 stars plus

Best Futanari Fantasy Writer Yet!

When I first saw this story on the site the title caught my eye and I decided to open it for a first look. Seeing it was a first time erotic story by the author I decided to take the plunge and give it a read. I have a soft spot for new writers and there are not many writers who are willing to take on the challenge of fantasy futanari fiction much less as a first time erotic story.

After reading both stories I can’t recommend the story enough. They are real gems.

The writer goes quickly into the story with richness and detail. A whole new fantasy world opens for the reader with drama, mystery, and magic followed by adventure.

It is an intriguing story with the main character forced to leave home and soon having his hands full of beautiful, magical, monster futas. There are no throw away characters as the number of exotic and erotic beauties increases and the hero becomes more adjusted to his new life. The sex is variable, creative and most of all FUN.

For those who enjoy this branch of erotic fiction add the author to your list! Let’s hope for many more stories by this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Suggestion

Perhaps its not your thing, and thats fine. But, I think it would make things a bit more interesting an fun to read if the futa girls had more "exotic" cocks. Like I was expecting the Kitsune to have a knot, or the spider girl to have an ovipositor. As it is now, as least for me, its kind of like a Halloween party where a bunch of normal futas fuck a guy haha. Which, again, if that was your aim then by all means.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
too fast

First let me say that I really enjoy your writing and hope you continue to keep writing more stories.

My one criticism is the pacing. The main character goes from bullied, to cared for, to bullied, to dominated in the first story. The MC is given choice initially and then just settles for being the group whore. When the group meets up with the amazon and the orc all semblance of any real caring is completely discarded in favor of almost casual if not complete brutalization.

I know you ended up going down the rabbit hole a bit and scraped it in favor of a more exciting story line, but I think you missed a wonderful opportunity to bring depth and feeling into great story.

Ultimately I enjoy your writing but there's no need to race to the finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing, can I offer some suggestions?

This is the kind of futa-on-male fantasy I dream about all the time. I love the world building too, you could make a story all on its own without the sex stuff, but I’m definitely here for the sex. Personally not a big fan of the cage all the time, but the dress and the makeup and the lingerie and the other toys, unnghh. Gala hanging him upside down was my favorite tho, no doubt, and I was really hoping while he was getting punished that he’d turn around and say “yes....Gala” knowing full well that meant extra punishment.

Ideas for other beast-kin, if you want: bull-kin that has a horsecock, and is tall enough to walk around with Aiden impaled on her cock, his feet not touching the ground. Dark brown skin, and small horns sticking out of her head. Her bonded trait could be something like courage and power in face of an enemy, never backing down. And maybe a monkey-kin, who has a long prehensile tail that allows her to grab things, like his hands or his dick, wrap it around his throat or even stimulate his hole? Her trait could be something like climbing trees better?

I apologize, I do not mean to write the story for you, I’m just sucked into this universe and want to help add to it. I can’t wait for the werehawk to join and see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When?

I keep checking everyday. Is there a possible time line when could expect part 3???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 3

I don't want to put pressure on you, but this is a fantastic story, and it would be a shame if you never finished it. Any idea when or even if part three is coming?

Thanks for a great story so far either way :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Top tier

This is so good. In the back of my mind my hope is a cute epilogue where he gets his girls pregnant... but now all I can think about is his augmentation blessing giving him a womb. So... there”s that.

JayButteJayButteover 3 years agoAuthor
Update

To whom it may concern:

Thank you everyone for the encouragement and support, I would’ve surely stepped away from this project without it. Even the harsher critics sometimes ring with truth.. I’m considering revising the first two parts a bit to create better flow. Do not worry, the main thrust and characters won’t change.

The third part is coming along slowly. I’m far from running out of ideas or creative juices. However I am fighting my own battles in depression and the like so it can be difficult to find the motivation to put ideas to paper.

The second reason I’m taking so long is because I’m writing a separate story that runs parallel to Aiden’s. I think it will satisfy those readers that enjoy something darker. The main character will be a femboy just like our dear Aiden, but his life will be far harsher, while their stories will intersect they will be complete separate journeys in the same world. There are some things I would like to write that just don’t fit in Aiden’s story.

Once again I appreciate your support and your forthcoming patience. The positivity means a lot to me. I also love some of the ideas suggested, I’m considering how to work some in without breaking anything, so keep em coming.

Yours truly,

Jay

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Partial for me

Not my style for the first half, just not personally into bdsm but it was fairly well written!. But the 2nd part. Wow. Yes. More. Futa orcs are my JAM.

So: good writing style, definately some typos/wrongwords but thats editing, not poor writing. Not all my personal favorite content but Im betting a lot of people LOVED those parts as much as I loved the 2nd half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
still wonderful

I only gave this 4 this time. I think the story is very very great with great potential but i sometimes get confused were they are and who is speaking and then I would love the characters had more of their own persona they all become the same types with same thinking same way of wanting Aiden.

And i agree with the bdsm part to me it doesn't match well with how you begin this story i more loved when Diane was the loving carring center role who had and idea with Aiden and wanted to strength him. Sophia is my favourit character and i hope you read this as i think you could make a really really good story here but with more story telling like you did in part 1 first part. but i do love that he is put in a dressed and fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing story read in a long time, possible suggestion!!

Your story is so good and beautiful I love it, so many good parts I do hope that there will be more times where the futas themselves get teased. Such an incredible story also good luck with your depression, we've all been there.

I do have a few suggestions or maybe it my own kink Idk, I do hope Aiden has more of a dominant side, like with all these futas, I want to see Aiden have a dark dominant side which only appears in the most teasing situation, idk I want Aiden to be that princess knight which saved Sophia, when Sophia first saw Aiden, she saw a girl but a hero too, a strong willed girl until was revealed. That small crush on her thinking Aiden was a strong badass woman was kind of sick.

Also I hope Aiden augmentation allows him to actually get the traits of all of them stronger than the rest, since he the main body and bridge, I'd of thought he would have the main abilities they bring, and I hope if he had a dominant side he can maybe make it so some of them don't have the other couple wives power to tease them.

I'm only speaking of a dominant side or a strong side since I think Aiden is most femboy but since he bonded with so many futas he has a inner dark feeling to dominant, maybe he will become a futa himself since body augmation is unknown, maybe he'll transform into a futa goddess permanently or have the ability to tranform into a futa breathily. It would be so interesting, if he grew boobs or something. Heh the scene you can make.

Also shouldn't all the futa have vaginas they aren't shemales so they should have a vagina behind there ball sacs wonder when that will be spoken about.

I also hope Aiden gets to bond with 1 woman.

These are just my suggestions, I love the story and hope you continue. Good luck your doing great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Could have been oh well

Well this had a good storyline, but it was overshadowed by the barrage of femdom. You noted it as lovemaking, but instead it was just abuse, humiliation and fckng. There was no love at all. Cck cage and dresses? REALLY? If there had not been so much of all that I would have given it a 5. But being mostly about femdom it spiraled down to a 1, but only cause I couldn't go lower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A bit Flat

A bit light on the plot and story lines. You rush through the fight scenes and the first time interaction of those he meet then bond with. If the world building is a far distance second to the MC’s evolution of a sex toy and plaything. Then spend more time developing these character traits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
q

Please make more

RorurkaRorurkaover 3 years ago

Please continue this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A bit too heavy on the just pure sex scenes. I would like the characters to interact more and space out the sex more, but other than that and a couple of spelling/grammar errors it's a great story. Can't wait to read more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
emotional bonding needs more insight & feelings

Each story could be about one bonding experience. More insight as to the emotional attraction that was generated through the interactions. The story started out as a story but quickly devolved into just futa sex, humiliation, and bondage. The relationships were demeaning and not about the so called emotional attachments. The sex got mundane after the first few times. Aiden seemed to be raped more and more as the story progressed. However, the first few chapters were very well written and arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great stuff

Love it!

Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome!

Love this series! Please keep going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Where's chapter 3??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a great story! The sex scenes were great and the world you built is amazing. I look forward to chapter 3, though I do hope it becomes more focused on the story then the sex.

glsalaglsalaalmost 3 years ago

This is a great story. Great building, felt like going on the adventure with them. But I think emotional bonding is starting to fade away. The first part of the story was emotional too. Please take that style back even if that makes less sex scenes. Otherwise the story will become boring with only rough fucking with those who see Aiden as a piece of meat. Need LOVE. You are awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of my most favourite on the site. I really hope it continues.

darthnader19darthnader19over 2 years ago

Damn that was hot. Haven't enjoyed a good futa story this much since I read Turned out.

Would really enjoy reading more about the characters and the world in general. Such a brilliant story keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope you continue

jp3711ncjp3711ncover 2 years ago

I like it I wonder what his sister would think about this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story and i love how each has their own still in a way and adding a a werehawk cant wait to see her join the fun and what others will join his futa harem maybe a minotaur/cowgirl and maybe someone shy just to add a new dymanic to the group

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this story, please continue.

Would love to see him and Kel together, and/or his twin joining in.

BlackaquBlackaquover 2 years ago

Great story. Hope you write another one.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 2 years ago

Please continue this story line!!!!!! Such a great tale so far with unlimited twists and turns!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WHYYYYYYY HAVE YOU STOPPED WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the next part . Truly love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story hope you.write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please say you will continue to write this story. You are a great storyteller and I can’t wait to read more.

Mamut22Mamut22almost 2 years ago

Great story please dont abadon this.

chris2kchris2kalmost 2 years ago

Was an excellent story. But leaving it like this ruined the whole thing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

God I want more please

Sissyboy48178Sissyboy48178almost 2 years ago

I love this story. Please tell me there's a part 3 on the way soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I googled Jay Butte and found an obituary from 2021. I hope its not you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oi oi oi we need to talk. First of all, this story is entertaining. You have a good series here, although admittedly we can't ignore the grammar/spelling errors. I also think the dirty talk is a bit uncreative at times, but those concerns are minor when I think you might not write more. Please. I'm begging you here, keep writing this series. I want to read more. You have a broad cast of interesting characters, a setting that clearly has some though put in, and I want to keep reading as you make the sex more interesting. Honestly though, the best way to make the sex interesting is to let attention focus on the more narrative aspects. It's one thing to read about hung futas pounding the prettiest of pretty boys, however it sounds like these characters have elements to them which provide more detail than simply "Futa rails femboy." It's a little painful to see some of this story unexplored, and if you want to make us cum, you better make a story that's actually coherent than just writing sex scene after sex scene. Using the characters and the setting to make an interesting story is why you needed details for Aiden's home life; for his sister, their father, their mother, and their mother's girlfriend. You included a lot of details about the characters and the world in part one, and those details don't serve a purpose if you don't do anything with them. There's an expectation those details become relevant in the future, except it's as if part 2 tries to be smut without actually doing anything with your story. In other words, you could've just written about futa cocks pounding boy butt, but you didn't need to do that as the sequel to this story. There's merit in just writing about futas fucking boys, but if that's all you wanna write about you can just write one offs. Don't give us so much worldbuilding and relationship dynamics when you can write the same sexiness without those details, otherwise I'm expecting to see a broader story arc.

flightsim2flightsim2over 1 year ago

Wow, very nice story. I'm having high expectarions for what happens next..

armytom1958armytom1958about 1 year ago

I originally read this about 2 years ago. I returned and re-read it. I've enjoyed it both times. I hope that you will find the time in your life to continue it to a conclusion. It would be a shame for it to end where it is now. Thank you for sharing your words with us. Tom

BlackaquBlackaquabout 1 year ago

I hope you continue this story

jubifist72jubifist7211 months ago

Hi

I re-read both Parts a few Times an try to wait patient,

5 of 13 stars filled the 6t already waiting for her chance 7 to goo

I'm curious who will join the harem

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it and I hope you have the 3 chapter working

Lawman01Lawman017 months ago

Excellent very well done. You might think about getting an editor though.

DaveyPirateDaveyPirate4 months ago

Very enjoyable, I hope you continue the story one day.

geek_writergeek_writer4 months ago

Agreed, would love to see more.

CasualnagaCasualnaga4 months ago

This really needs to continue. More bondage from Gala and company using him while trussed up.

This is an excellent bit of writing. More description of the various acts. Not too many errors.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Very nice story. Love the concept with the blessings, really something new. I hope you will find the time to continue this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous