Four Blessings Pt. 02

Story Info
Aiden dives in deeper and so does his futa harem.
27.1k words
4.82
45.4k
209

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayButte
JayButte
355 Followers

***Okay so you guys liked it haha. Here's the second part. I am a terrrrriiibbblllee editor, I often read what I wanted to write rather than what I actually wrote. I fixed some grammer/syntax errors but unfortunetly I know I've missed some. Originally I had written an entirely different story filled with battle, new friends, undead, and even his twin makes an appearance. Welp I scrapped it because I am writing an erotic story not a lord of the rings, I had strayed to far from my objective (to make you cum) so I rewrote a fair bit and kept some. I think you all will be happy to hear that I have started a third part, only a couple hundread words in, being creative and writing new sex scenes is diffuclt! Who knew?

The following story contains humiliation, light bdsm, group sex, futas, and a femboy plaything. Enjoy!***

Chapter 9

Aiden awoke to a warm body behind him his naked form was wrapped in theirs. He smiled as he felt the fur on the Foxkins flanks. Silky smooth hairs rubbing against his skin. Turning and snuggling into Sophia he yawned.

"Morning my little butt slut, how are you? Feeling any different?" Sophia asked

Aiden searched inwardly his thoughts coming up through the fog of sleep. At first he couldn't pinpoint it, soon though he began to hear the soft rustling of rodents and birds flitting through the trees and bushes. He instinctively knew the sounds were from farther away.

Eyes snapping open he looked up at the Foxkin, "I can hear everything so clearly. Is this your bond gift?"

"Enhanced hearing, I think so. Diane mentioned something similar though I think our gifts will be more potent with one another than they are with you, at least for now. I can feel Diane's life magic.. and her sexual magic, I don't think I can control it actively but I assume it will have benefits just like the enhanced hearing. Can you feel it?"

Aiden searched himself again, he didn't feel much different but he'd also been doused in Diane's healing and sex magic for the last several days. He did feel very good though and full of energy, his mind drifting towards yesterday's events with Sophia. He felt a soft blush heat his face as he thought of the way Sophia had handled him. It made him feel... Naughty like Diane said. He smiled to himself as he breathed in Sophia's smell. Sophia nuzzled him laying soft kisses to his head and face.

"I'm not sure." He finally responded, "I feel full of energy and well.. I'm definitely feeling more.. Horny. If that's even possible." He finally managed to say. Hiding his face in her cleavage.

"Oh?" Sophia said laughter in her words, "Does Sophi's little butt slut want to go for a morning ride?"

She could feel him nod slightly in her cleavage.

"I'm sure we can go a few rounds before momma gets back. Have I told you how cute it is that you call her that?" Sophia teased.

"Where'd Diane go?" He asked sleepily.

Sophia rolled onto her back bringing Aiden with her. He sat astride her hips and his pliant butt flush against her. Her soft cock resting perfectly in his valley.

"She went to go look for the Widowkin and scout the surrounding area, Diane said she's probably hiding nearby. Possibly in the caves."

Aiden started to move his mouth towards Sophia's hard pink nipples, his hands gliding up and down her furry sides. Bringing her knees up she adjusted herself. Aiden felt her stiffening girlcock brush his pucker as he continued to suck at her nipple, his small hands groping her breasts.

Sophia looked at him, her eyes catching his. "I want you to sit on it butt slut. Ride me. Milk my cock with your slut hole." Her words came out as a growl betraying her ardent need. "Honey Sword Oil is on you right. You may want that."

Aiden's mouth popped off her nipple as he went to grab the bottle. Shifting himself back on her legs he let her ten inch cock come up between his legs as he began to pour oil along her head and shaft stroking her with soft feminine hands. He squatted over her using his fingers to spread the residue on his hole using his middle finger to press through his ring.

Sophia watched his face flush pink as he fingered himself. Grinning, she gripped the base of her cock and held it straight so he could plunge down on her. "Hurry slut, I want to feel you tight ass squeezing me" she gave his thigh and ass a loud smack.

Warmth blossomed in his chest and his skin prickled at her words. She seemed to enjoy making him feel embarrassed and shameful at the words while also encouraging him to embrace that part of his sexuality. Squatting over Sophia's lap, his hands resting on her ribs, he lowered himself to her thick veiny cock. The mushroom tip throbbing beneath him. He felt the pressure build at his entry fumbling a bit with his aim as her tip slid against his taint pushing into his little grapes. Correcting his position began to spear himself letting gravity pull him down. Her cock head pierced his ring stretching him. Entering his channel Sophia grabbed his hips with a growl and pushed him downwards.

Sophia bottomed out in her boy his bubble buttpressed to her lap. His little member was sticking straight up grape sized balls coming to rest her pubic mound. They groaned in unison as Aiden wiggled his body back and forth her girth and length stretching his insides. Sophia squeezed his hips and slapped his ass. "Ride me slut boy, ride me till we both cum."

At her urging Aiden began to rock back and forth his knees gripping her furry hips. Her breasts began to jiggle slightly at his movements. He felt his ring wrapped around the base of Sophia's girlcock, then he began to move up and down his ass cheeks clapping against her thighs. Clenching as he pulled upwards, Sophia could feel him constricting his passage around her.

"Oh fuck ya, you're such a good slut. Momma and I are gonna take such good care of you. I can't wait to see you in a summer dress or maybe a skirt! I want to pull your little panties to the side, watching you finger yourself like a good little slut!"

Encouraged by her dirty words and the thoughts they brought to his mind he began slamming down into Sophia's lap.

"Uhuhuhuhuhuhunnn.. Sophi.." he cooed moaning her name.

"You're making me feel so good slut boy.. your little uhng.. prick is so cute, cum on Sophi's belly. Unnnnnnhh..oh fuck ya baby.. you can lick up your seed after." Sophia said teasingly. "Want my hot load in your belly? Does it make you feel dirty? Feeling my hot load dripping from your boy pussy?"

Aiden's cocked twitched his face and neck turned a beat red, breath coming quickly. His lips curled into an embarrassed smile at her teasing and then parting as he panted. As she continued to demean him Aiden wiggled back and forth, sliding side to side squeezing his channel against her thick cock each time. Sophia planted her feet and began lightly thrusting in time with him. Her hands reached back and grasped his ass cheeks spreading them wide. Aiden reached his own hand back and began kneading her balls, pulling and squeezing.

Sophia started grunting and thrusting harder causing Aiden to bounce in her lap, her hands forcing him up and down. Femenin cries carried through the forest with her thrust. "We're almost there slut, cum for Sophi." Sophia breathed out chest heaving. The wet smacking of his bottom hitting her thighs, the sound loud in her ears.

Slamming deep into him she began pushing his body against her hips rubbing her pubic mound against his taint just beneath his balls. The sensation caused Aiden to spurt out his seed all over Sophia's pale stomach as his ass clenched down on her. "There we go butt slut, yesssss fuck yes. Milk my cock, I'm about to cum oh oh oh oh fuck!" Screamed Sophia her thrusting unabated.

Buried deep as she could go she forced his hips back and forth as his seizing channel ripped the seed from her balls. The moan caught in her throat as she grabbed his perfect ass again and spread his cheeks wide shooting thick ropes of cum into his butt. As her member started to soften it slid from his abused hole dripping seed.

At that moment Diane stepped into the clearing with the Widowkin, Gala. They both came up from behind Aiden stopping short. The perfect view of Sophia spreading his butt cheeks wide, used hole gaping. Ring winking at them as cum dribbled down his taint to his small sac.

Laying down atop Sophia, Aiden was spent and didn't notice his audience. His sticky seed smearing over their stomachs. Sophia grinned at the Widowkin and Diane, she started to caress his hole with her fingers making it wink open each time as it involuntarily prepared for entry. Smiling, she whispered into Aiden's ear, "Don't forget to clean me up butt slut, make sure to get your own seed as well."

Aiden nodded sitting up, his bottom cupped in Sophia's hands, her thick white seed still leaking from him. Aiden quickly gathered his small pool of seed with his fingers and made a show of eating it. Twisting his body around he moved into a sixty nine position with Sophia. As fished her dirty cum covered length up by his mouth. He started as he noticed Diane and someone else standing with her. His stomach coiled in on itself as he imagined what he looked like, black hair plastered to his sweaty face Sophia's soft girlcock between his soft pink lips.

Both women looked decidedly pleased, before he could say anything or interject. Sophia grabbed his testicles and flaccid cock in her hand pulling down softly, the thumb of her other hand curled up into his hole. Sophia's voice snapped at him before he could protest the rough treatment. "I don't feel you sucking and cleaning slut boy.."

Aiden shivered from head to toe, the dirty talk and the way Sophia controlled his body made his stomach quake. The shame and arousal only increased as he looked into the eyes of Diane and the beautiful stranger. His head dropping down to engulf Sophia's thick meat, sucking off their juices. Closing his eyes he focused on his task. Sophia's cum tasted salty and sweet, he moaned around her in satisfaction. Sophia continued to play with his soft tiny cock and balls, imagining how a chastity cage would fit snugly on him. Smiling, she relaxed and luxuriated in Aiden's hot mouth and tongue.

***

Having finished cleaning Sophia and then actually cleaning themselves in the cool spring they were finally introduced to the Widowkin.. officially. The four of them sat in a loose circle eating a light lunch, Aiden not meeting anyone's eyes while the girls grinned easily guessing at the thoughts running through each other's minds.

Aiden studied the Widowkin surreptitiously. The most obvious thing about her were the four black chiton limbs that grew from her back. The limbs were multi-joined like spiders' limbs and ended in sharp points. Her dark skin was a grey blue. She had fierce black eyes her pupils lost in the irises. Two extra pairs of eyes sat on her forehead but were twice as small and had no sclera. Straight white hair in a pixie cut framed her face and curved underneath her chin.

She wore black silk bindings over her endowed chest, similar fabric was wrapped around her waist. She had thin chitin armor plates over her joints and hips, even the knuckles of her fingers were armored. Aiden thought she had a similar build to Alexa's. Tall, lean, and muscled. She had the physique of a warrior.

She ate meticulously as he watched her. Her every move seemed precise and graceful. Belatedly he realized that she was probably studying him in turn, the extra eyes blinked but he couldn't tell in which direction they might be looking.

Once everyone had eaten, Aiden was surprised when Gala spoke to him directly.

"You know there is no reason to be embarrassed. I witnessed the Foxkin breeding you yesterday as well." The Widowkin smiled ruefully revealing sharp canines. "Your lovemaking yesterday on the creek bank. You looked very beautiful in throes of your passion. So seeing you today as you were was no great surprise."

Aiden groaned at that, Sophia guffawing, Diane smiling.

Looking to Sophia the Widowkin grinned and asked, "You take him roughly.. but he seems to enjoy it, yes?"

Sophia caught her breath choking down her laughter, "The nymph magic helps, the Dryads healing does wonders as well." She said mischievously giving her slut boy a side eye. "His bond to Diane will definitely increase those attributes over time I'm sure."

"I can feel my magic in Aiden even now. Over time his passive abilities will increase with the Augmentation Blessing." Diane explained. She looked to Gala, "would you mind telling us your story? Why did the brigands chase you into my forest?"

Gala grimaced, "A Hornetkin hive ambushed me and I was wounded far north of here, Hornetkin are territorial and they drove me far to the south. I was forced to keep moving and I had no time to hunt. I.. mistakenly stole a farmer's sheep and he caught me. I tried to barter with him as is custom, but he ignored me and told me that he'd report me to the guild." She sighed and continued, "So I ran. I hid in the nearby caves, I was afraid and hungry. Not to mention wounded. I had only just left my mother's territory a month ago to make my own way. The Hornetkin were.. unexpected. I thought the two men were of the guild looking to pen me in or ambush me. Fighting the guild.. is not wise. Your intervention allowed me to escape and hunt, that is when I found you by the creek." Smiling again at the memory she looked at Diane. "That's the short version at least."

"The two men were not a part of the guild." Diane said firmly "they were hired by the farmer to kill you, he lied to them saying you were a Blackwidow I assume. Had they been of the guild they would not have entered the forest without permission. I think he intended for them to both die taking you down, that's actually where we found Sophia. They were attempting to use her as bait."

The Widowkin grinned faintly at that, "Thank you for helping me Diane. I must go in search of a home today. My black silk is ready for harvesting. It will be a waste if I do not find a safe place soon."

Diane smiled gently, she knew the Widowkin had a futa and was extremely tempted to pair her with her bonded. The Widowkin was young and inexperienced, but usually their race could contend with some of the fiercest monsters. "Why don't you come home with us, you can rest in my clearing. We wouldn't mind your company or your protection. You may remain as long as you wish or until you find a new home, I may be able to help with that.."

The Widowkin looked to Aiden, Diane and Sophia in turn.

"Don't look at me" Sophia said, "I still need to return to my father's ranch so that I can grab my alchemy supplies. Need Clothes too. Diane will you know when I come back into your forest?"

"The trees will know you my love, keep walking west as best you are able. I'll meet you halfway up the hills." Diane replied comfortably. She would need to to attend to her duties as a Dryad as well. Aiden had captured her attention and she had been lax the last few days though she did not regret it.

Aiden looked at the Widowkin and gave her a shy smile. "I don't mind if you come home with us, it's really Diane's home though." He was curious and asked, "how old are you by the way?"

"Nineteen," The Widowkin replied "I left home when I finished marshal training. Our race generally lives in small communities and I was looking for seclusion when I found the home the Hornetkin forced me out of. It was a.. mistake to travel so far."

"My home is yours bonded." Said Diane squashing Aiden's comment. "Gala please accept our gift of sanctuary at least until you're able harvest your silk."

Gala grinned at them broadley and nodded. Then she started to study Aiden. She saw attraction there. She just wasn't sure if the boy could keep up with her pace. Her sexual desires were similar to Sophia's just a bit more.. dominate. He really was quite pretty though. Imagining his pouty lips sucking her girlcock made her chiton limbs tremble. Maybe she could make this a permanent home after all?

"Then it's settled, Gala will come home with us." Looking to Sophia, she said, "I have a few small caches of Bailona currency nearby in case of emergencies. Would you mind taking some coins and doing some shopping for us in Balon?"

"Of course bonded." Smiling at the Dryad "Let me know what you need. I will be leaving soon, so let's get a list together. Do you need anything Gala?"

The three women came together talking as Aiden began packing their supplies preparing for the hike west up into the hills.

After a half an hour Sophia split from the group giving Aiden a hug, grabbing his butt squeezing tight, "See you soon my butt slut. A week at most." Then she gave his lips a peck and was gone running east through the forest. Her speed was impressive as she sprinted away, red mane trailing behind her.

Turning the Dryad and Widowkin he smiled and began walking westward towards home.

***

A full day passed since Sophia had separated with them. Gala seemed to have no issues climbing the steep hills, her eight strong limbs propelling her. She insisted on carrying Aiden's pack as well. Often disappearing to hunt or scout and appear ahead of them waiting along their trail west. Small dead critters hanging from her pack, which they used for lunch and dinner. Each meal or break usually consisted of Aiden getting fucked or blowing Diane as well. The Widowkin a silent voyeur the whole time.

The hike passed quickly as the three talked. Diane showed them interesting plants and animals. While Gala spoke to him of what she knew of his Blessings and asking him questions about his childhood. As they entered Diane's clearing they shucked off their packs and immediately laid down into the bed of furs. Gala taking one of the extra Blackwood yurts nearby usually reserved for visiting Dryads.

The singing of birds woke Aiden from a pleasant dream of a red furred creature. He could hear the wind flitting to the trees and skittering of squirrels as they raced over branches chittering as they foraged. Eyes closed he attempted to direct his hearing. He'd been practicing on the hike back and he was getting good at picking up quieter sounds farther away.

As he listened to the surrounding area he picked up low tones of talking not far from him. Concentrating he heard Gala's throaty voice interspersed between Diane's musical one. Their words came into focus and he smiled as he eavesdropped on them.

...friends with their mother and father. I owed Taya and Alec a few favors. They helped me clear out some.. less desirables from my forest. His father died in my care after the defense of the village. His wounds were too numerous. Since then Taya and I remained friends and she asked me to care for him after he received his unique Blessings on his 18th birthday."

He could hear Diane's smile as she continued. "We had an instant attraction and we bonded the next morning. I'll be the first to admit I was scared of the permanent binding but... I'm not sure I would have stood a chance at resisting him or my own desires. He's perfect and I couldn't be happier, Sophia feels the same way."

"Does he.. I was wondering.. does he enjoy being a-a.. slut for you?" Gala asked hesitantly. "Does he actually like when you.. dominate him?"

Diane replied easily knowing exactly what made her boy toy aroused. "Oh yes! Though I don't think he's fully accepted that part of himself, submissiveness, as you may describe it. I think he's a bit unconfident in sexual situations, his childhood was tumultuous at best and some of that is repressed. All it takes is time though. He'll start to understand his own sexual needs and desires. He is still young like you."

"My sexual needs.. as you put it, are more domineering than you or even Sophia I think. I like to control, while I've never had a partner to practice with I know it to be true. My mother is the same.. it's in my blood, I guess.." Gala finished lamely.

JayButte
JayButte
355 Followers
123456...8