Four Blessings Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aiden shrugged at the Ranger. He liked Kel but didn't want to encourage him too much, the Ranger had assumed he was a woman and no one else seemed to want to disabuse him of that notion. Aiden figured it would be easier to muddy the waters in case the legion ever sought to track him down. Not only that but his bonded had been treating him similarly the last few weeks anyway, though they seemed to specifically like that he was actually a boy turned girl. He couldn't blame them either, it felt naughty and exciting because it was taboo.

The Dryads soon joined them and they talked about the plan for tracking down the managhouls as they ate. At some point Sophia had come up to Aiden and took him by the arm to the wayside.

"Wanna sneak off for a bit? Go for a quick fuck? I think we could use the distraction." said Sophia, her eyebrow raised.

"Yes but we need to be as fast as possible, we leave early tomorrow, and I need my beauty sleep." he said.

"You're beautiful enough by butt slut, come on."

Sophia grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the nearby shrub forest with a few large trees that they could hide behind. Sophia and Aiden began swiftly trying to get their pants and armor out of the way. As soon as Sophia's erect girlcock was out she grabbed Aiden and shoved him face first into a Blackwood. Aiden braced himself with his hands and stuck his butt out.

Sophia was in a rush, extremely horny and blue balled. Not being able to take her boy all day had been maddening, especially with the nymph magic bubbling in her, Gala and Diane had both snagged him during their short breaks up the hills, Samantha had watched them while taking care of herself. Aiden was delighted and embarrassed in equal measure at the audience.

Member in hand she pushed forward, missing her target a couple of times, pressing her mushroom into his chastity and taint.

"Gods I'm fucking shaking I need you so bad!" said Sophia.

Aiden spit in his hand reaching between his legs he grabbed her and guided her to his hole. The little bit of saliva coated her tip as she began to break into his passage. It hurt a bit more but Aiden was used to it at this point and the pain felt more akin to pleasure now.

Groaning Sophia pushed forward as far as she could go, moving a little faster than she intended. Aiden grunted each time she pulled back and pushed a bit farther in. Sophia dropped a dollop of saliva onto her shaft pressing forward again before hilting inside him.

"Oh fuck.. Sophi.. That feels so good. Uh Ohh god damn."

"Your ass is so tight baby, we can't wait for you to get used to it though. I need you now."

With that Sophia began spearing him hard, pumping her hips up into him nearly lifting him from the ground with each thrust. Her throaty breaths coming out erratically over the back of his neck, her rhythm methodical. Aiden was mewling wantonly just like the little slut he was. Sophia bit down on his neck causing him to yelp and encouraging him to thrust back into her his bubble butt smacking into her hips with loud cracks. At this point they were both so close they didn't care if anyone heard them. Sophia moved further up his neck above his collar and bit down again bruising his flesh and Aiden came. Her tail curled up underneath her and started to flick at his little sac causing Aiden to grip Sophia's girlcock even harder. His cum drizzled out of his tip through chastity as he whimpered.

"I want to.. I want to finish in your mouth.. Oh fuck, quickly turn around. On your knees." said Sophia her dirty length retreating from the used hole leaving him feeling empty. Twisting around and falling to his knees he immediately swallowed Sophia's girlcock to the hilt, the tip flexing against his throat. One of Sophia's hands latched to his throat feeling her shaft pump into him from inside and out. Squeezing her hand tighter she erupted into his belly painting everything white with thick ropes of her seed. Letting his neck go and resting her hands on his head she let him suckle on her as he attempted to drag every last drop out of her.

"Too much, too sensitive.. God damn you're getting good at that." said Sophia as she pulled her softened length from his mouth. Thin strands of cum connected to his lips. Standing a little shakily he ran his fingers over his lips licking up every last bit. Sophia helped him clean up to look somewhat presentable and then they reclothed and armored themselves sharing happy looks.

"That was a good distraction.. I didn't realise how much I needed that, Diane's sex magic can be a bit much to control at times. Also the thing with the tail was inspired." said Aiden.

"Thank you! And I know what you mean.. Lets head back before Diane sends one of those Dryads after us. Though I wouldn't be surprised if they were already trying to sneak a peek anyway." said Sophia.

Nodding at that Aiden and Sophia trooped back to camp surreptitiously. At least they thought they did until they felt the entire group eyeing them humorously. Aiden saw an odd emotion cross Kel's face but he still had a smile on his lips. Then he remembered Sophia biting him and his hand came to his neck with a grimace.

"Don't not worry so much my butt slut." Sophia whispered to him, seeing the gesture, "The Dryads know full well what we were up to, though they are probably a bit upset we didn't give them a show. Don't know about Kel watching though.. Well if he sees the bruises and doesn't care then he might be interested, who knows? You may still have a shot."

"Have a shot? Sophia I am not pursuing him. I was just playing around." complained Aiden.

"Sure sure, let me know if you sneak off with him later. It would be entertaining to see my slut whore taken by a male for once. While I am not sexually attracted to him, anyone can see he is a beautiful specimen of human male physique. I know he'd enjoy it, I wonder how big his cock is? Though he would be bound after that for all time." Sophia teased.

Aiden couldn't keep the smile off his face as Sophia started describing in great detail what it would look and feel like to have Kel mount him. Not that he needed much help imagaining Kel's strong calloused hands gripping his hips and grinding into him from behind.

Another hour passed in quiet conversation as the group began drifting into their tents, tomorrow would be another long hike as they made their way into Unadat's Valley.

***

"We found them and.. something else," Kel was saying "It's odd, they're near where I originally lost them but they're split into two groups. One pack is circling a willow tree and I think there is a person hiding at the top but I can't get a good look at them. The other pack is larger but is farther back towards Fulcan Pass, they are attempting to get into a blocked off cave. Their must be someone or something in there with a larger magical source."

They were a few miles in the valley's basin. It was sparsely forested with shallow rolling hills. Long grasses dominated the area with large rock formations jutting from the cliff walls surrounding them. Currently they were camped out in an alcove between large boulders that must have fallen from up high long ago. Kel was tracing out a rough map of the two locations.

"We can take the pack of ten or so around the willow easily enough. We'll need a plan for the second pack though." Kel finished reporting.

"We can use the mana crystal to divide the second pack" Gala offered, "The Dryads can draw half into this small grove where they can tie them up easily. Then we can drag the second group into this area where the cliff juts out. The path narrows here and we can funnel them killing them one at a time if we must."

Diane nodded. "This seems to be the easiest plan with the least amount of risk."

The rest of the party agreed and set out towards the solitary willow tree. The high grass hid them as they got close. Then Aiden finally saw the monsters as they loped on all fours around the base of the tree howling at up something. The undead looked human but had pallid skin that seemed to be sloughing off their bones. Their eyes seemed to have rotted out with the rest of their organs but they didn't seem to need them.

"Zoe, Aiden, and Kel will take out as many as they can from afar. When the rest come charging, that'll be the que for our melee to engage. Should be quick." Gala outlined quickly.

Nodding the group began approaching. Aiden took aim and lined up his shot. His bolt flew true and nailed a managhoul's stomach to ground as it writhed screaming. He watched Zoe shoot three arrows in the time he was finished, they would appear on the string each time as if grown from the bow.

Quickly the managhouls charged and the fight ended just as fast. Gala and Sophia took the brunt while Samantha and Diane tied them up in vines and finished them off with heavy blows from their Blackwood staves.

Just as the last managhoul was put down a tall muscular form dropped from the willow. She had dark caramel skin and a mixture of leather and steel covering her vitals leaving her toned limbs exposed. A winged helmet curved down a strong jawline but was open faced revealing a young beautiful face. Light blue eyes peered at them over a cute nose and delicate red lips. Long blonde hair came out the top of the helmet set in a high ponytail. She was also wounded having large claw marks down her arms and legs, she held a bloody rag to her abdomen.

The dryads immediately swarmed around her, touching her wounds and talking softly.

The rest of the group took stock making sure they had no unnoticed wounds. Sophia, Gala, Kel, and Aiden watched the dryads fuss over the woman.

"An Amazon.." Kel mused "all the way up here. Pretty far from their home. Their sanctuary is on the other side of the Heritage."

"Wonder what she's doing up here alone." Sophia said. "She's very pretty.."

"Yes and young too. Plus the Maidens are great warriors." Gala said, sharing a look with the Foxkin before looking down at Aiden with gleaming eyes.

"What? What are you looking at?" Aiden asked, wary of their stares.

"Oh nothing.. just thinking." Sophia said.

Kel watched the byplay curiously but didn't say anything.

"Good shooting by the way Aiden, that first shot was perfect. Would've punched right through a tougher enemy." Gala said, "We'll keep practicing though. You'll need to work on reloading."

"Thank you." he said, happy with his progress. "It was.. Educational watching you two fight as well. You're so strong Gala, and Sophia so fast. It's impressive."

The girls beamed at the praise from their bonded. Kel laughed and asked, "What about me young lady? Did you not see your gallant knight hit two heads in two shots?"

Aiden grunted looking unimpressed but he couldn't hide the blush or the crinkling of his eyes as he tried not to smile.

"Very well, it seems I will have to work harder to draw your eye my lady." He said, sighing. "Woe unto me, I will likely perish attempting to kill a horde of our evil foe if only to attract your lovely gaze, even for a moment."

Gala and Sophia were howling loudly now at Aidens blazing red face. Aiden's smile was full of laughter and he felt a bit bad fooling Kel this long. He decided to let it go and thought maybe Alexa would clean up the mess he made. Doing his best to ignore the banter he strode forwards towards the Dryads and Amazon. His head involuntarily ducked when he started hearing their catcalls and whistles as if he could dodge under their inventive comments. He couldn't help but laugh.

"Don't run my love! Or do I love seeing that wonderful backside!" Sophia called after him.

"Are you trying to swing your hips or do your legs just move like that on their own?" Gala yelled. The rest lost the wind as he came upon the other group.

"Hello my lovely nymphs, how is the patient?" Aiden asked, trying to claw back some of his dignity.

Four heads turned to him, the Dryads with coy smiles as they regarded him, the Amazon looked at him curiously studying him from head to toe. They locked eyes and he couldn't look away, she really was stunning. She looked like a human woman in every way except scaled up, her proportions were perfect just bigger. Much bigger than him, definitely taller than Gala he'd say.

Finally they broke eye contact and her head turned towards Diane. "Who is the pretty one, your mate? Would you accept a Maiden's Duel for his bed?" the Amazon asked in a lilting accent. "Would you?" her head turning back to him. Her eyes took on a strange cast in which he couldn't determine the emotion. Lust? Excitement? Hope? Anger? Possibly all of them or something completely different.

The Dryads started giggling, their musical laughter stringing together in an ensemble.

Aiden's red color returned. "I am not sure what that is to be honest, I have never met an Amazon."

The Amazons head looked back to Diane and the Dryad raised her hands. "For now I'll say the duel wouldn't be necessary, I can explain later. The others are coming over now. We plan on killing off the rest of the managhouls. Would you tell us why you are here and alone?"

Aiden heard three pairs of footsteps as they approached from behind, Sophia's arm wrapping around his waist. He saw the Amazons eyes drift to the Foxkin before she looked to the rest of the group.

"My name is Dosa Penthes, my two Maiden sisters and I were tracking the managhouls into the mountains. A small village our sanctuary trades with occasionally disappeared overnight and we were afraid they were taken. When we found the tracks it looked like they were herded out and then turned into undead. We think they were driven into the mountains. For what purpose we do not know." Dosa explained remorsefully.

"Driven?" said Kel sounding surprised, "..and purposely turned into managhouls? That doesn't sound good. I can only think of one reason to use managhouls and that is to track and eat magic. The only thing strong enough to control undead in those numbers is a Lich."

"Did you spot the ones who did this?" Gala asked.

Shaking her head the Amazon said, "It was a small group and their trail disappeared around the beginning of Fulcan's Pass. I was split from my companions when I scouted ahead, they may have found more since we were separated... I've been stuck in that damn tree for days."

The group was silent, all engrossed in their own thoughts until Gala spoke up. "We still have the other Pack to take care of so let's prepare, are you healed enough to fight Dosa?"

Dosa answered by picking off her steel round shield and red painted spear.

"Very good, get some food and water in you. We have a plan so let's proceed. Dosa can join the cliff party." Gala said, "We will meet up with the Dryads after and help them if needed."

Everyone nodded in agreement and the two groups separated.

***

Gala's plan had worked perfectly and went off without a hitch, every single managhoul was destroyed. The Dryads actually wiping their pack out first, the two groups met halfway just outside the blocked cave the monsters were attempting to breach. A massive boulder blocking the entrance, it looked odd sitting there, unataural.

The party stood around watching as Kel tried to find a way to see through a small crack between the cave wall and the boulder. Shouting into the hole for a full minute but seemed to hear nothing. He turned around to come back shaking his head, as soon as he did the boulder rolled to the side with a thundering groan. The dust cleared from the entrance revealing three people.

Two looked and dressed like Dosa but seemed older with blonde grey hair. The third was shorter than the Amazons by a few inches but more muscular and she was an orc. She had tribal regalia made up bones from animals that hung from her neck and wrists. Two short tusks stuck up from her bottom lip, a long braid of brown hair hung around her neck laying on her ample chest. White fur covered her bust and sat around her hips in a thong, she was otherwise naked revealing light green skin. Where the Dryads skin tone was a deep rich green, hers was more pallid but still looked smooth and healthy. As she stepped into the sunlight he got a good look at her face. She was surprisingly cute, a short button nose, black eyes, and plump lips, the bottom one pushed out a bit by the tusks. She looked over the group but looked unsure who to approach, finally their party approached the orc with the exception of Dosa.

The three Amazon Maidens talked in private, a quick terse conversation moving their arms and hands in clipped gestures.

The orc studied the group as they approached, she stood tall and undaunted as the group studied her in turn. Finally Diane bowed shallowly before speaking.

"Honored Shaman, do you require food or assistance?" she said in a neutral tone.

The orc woman looked at Diane and bowed. "That would be most appreciated Grove Witch. I have been stuck in that cave for a couple days without much for food or water. The Amazons sought refuge with me though that turned into a death sentence for us all. Before we eat, I must ask, did you destroy the Lich?" she spoke clearly and succinctly, it was deep like Gala's but came from deep in her chest.

Kel cursed, "Fuck. Fuck! I need to.. shit." He bit his knuckle then looked up at the orc. "No we did not, it is missing. It was not controlling the managhouls when my party was attacked in Fulcans Pass two weeks past. I came back today with the Dryads to eradicate them. They must have let me give in favor of you and the Amazons. Why was the Lich after you?"

The orc shrugged, head bowed morosely. "It attacked my village to get to me I think. Killed everyone. I was the only Shaman left and I ran as is my duty. To survive. I thought I lost it in the mountains, but it caught up to me a day later with the managhouls. I was able to collapse a cave tunnel and seperate myself from him and eventually came out in Fulcans Pass, I made my way into this valley. I camped here and when I woke the next morning two Amazons were sprinting towards me the managhouls on their heels. So I blocked the tunnel, been here ever since." The orc said despondent staring at nothing

Kel looked to Diane. "I must leave immediately. I need to get to Blackwood Fort as soon as possible and report this." looking at Aiden he said, "It was good meeting you Aiden, I will tell your sister that you are well and whole."

Zoe laid a hand on his shoulder. "Samantha and I need to return to the forest and take care of our duties. We will escort you as far as Selana River."

"Very well, I will speak with the Maidens and then depart." Kel said nodding to the group after shaking each of their hands and briefly speaking to the orc. After a quick conversation with the Amazons, Kel and the two Dryads were jogging south soon lost from sight.

Dosa came over to Diane by herself and they began speaking in a whisper to each other. The two other Maidens were already sprinting north at an insane pace, it looked like a human sprinting but without trying in the least. It was almost lazy. Sophia and Gala were now also talking to Dosa and Diane in a tight circle occasionally looking over to him.

He looked at the Orc and then smiled. "Want some food?" He asked cheerfully.

She gave him a tusked grin back. Waving her over to the Mule who was tied up to a nearby tree, "What's your name? Mines Aiden." He asked, extending a hand.

Taking his hand she intoned, "Koradali Untasha, you can call me Kora."

"Nice to meet you Kora. I'm sorry about your village... I'm sure we can offer you refuge in our home. Well it's Diane's home, she's my bonded, the Dryad that is." He said handing her some rations, "I'll make some real food later. So.. a Shaman huh? Never met a Shaman or an Orc. Seen some."

He knew he was rambling a bit but he honestly didn't know what to say to the woman whose whole village was wiped out, including her family. He sat down as she did, he picked up his crossbow and started to clean it as he glanced at her. She was smiling widely around the trail ration saying nothing.

1...345678