Four Blessings Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eyes wide he nodded. She stared at him and then opened her mouth to explain her sexual needs. Aiden realized as she spoke how brave she really was. He wasn't sure he'd be able to lay bare his darkest sexual desires to her.

"Aiden I have.. certain fantasies.. well there more like needs I guess." She began, "I would like to have full control in our bedroom activities. I wish for you to be my submissive, as I would be your mistress. I would use you for my pleasure, but only if you felt pleasure at letting go and giving in to your vulnerabilities. To give up control. I would reward you for good behavior or.. punish you for bad behavior." Smiling shyly when she said this. "I understand it's a bit.. weird? I don't know. I want you as my sub, but I also want you to want me as your mistress.. does that make any sense? We would remain equal partners, so you must give yourself willingly"

Aiden had remained silent as he spoke, a neutral expression on his face. Diane's voice drifted through his mind asking him to give Gala a chance. Aiden started to feel his heart thumping quicker as he thought of how it would feel with Gala. He wasn't completely sure what being submissive meant in this situation but he wanted to at least try. If it might feed his own dark fantasies why not?

Thinking on what she had said he smiled at her. "Gala-" he said and then corrected himself. "Mistress Gala, I would be honored to be your submissive. It sounds.. fun. I think I'll enjoy exploring this side of myself with you." Bowing his head to her.

Gala leapt onto him grabbing his face in both hands and started kissing him all over.

"Okay, okay Gala! Stop, stop, stop!" He said laughing. "Let me make breakfast while you prepare us for this.. stuff we're going to do."

Finally her kissing abated and she smiled at him, her forehead pressed to his. "Thank you bonded, I will enjoy instructing you... Thoroughly." Smile becoming wolfish, her sharp canines completing the look.

***

Finishing breakfast Gala asked him to leave and come back in a few hours. She said she would need more time to prepare correctly and get things ready. Aiden decided to make his own preparations by taking a bath and thoroughly scrubbing himself making sure to get in every crevice. Even his anus which made him all the more excited to get back to Gala.

Finishing his bath Aiden busied himself by attempting and failing to play Diane's lute. Eventually he heard Gala call out. Walking over to the Blackwood home he saw her standing out front. She stood straight backed hands folded behind her smiling at him. Aiden studied her as he approached. Gala really was beautiful, her impressive form towered over him. Her sleek muscles radiated strength.

Her shiraishi was bound tight above and beneath her breasts showing off her blue nipples and large chest, the black silk skirt still wrapped around her waist hiding her monster.

"A few rules before we began," Gala said "when we enter our bedroom together you will call me Mistress. Your name will be Slut, you will respond to it and obey it. Understand?"

Aiden nodded sheepishly and she continued.

"Our safe word will be 'Orange'. If you ever feel like you do not wish to continue or if you feel too much pain just say Orange."

Aiden blanched at that and looked at her worriedly.

Gala forestalled him with raised palms. "Do not worry no harm will come to you. The safe word will probably come in later but likely not today. We will just be experimenting together mostly. I do not intend to hurt you.. too much." She finished smiling

"And.. and we can stop whenever I want.. if I don't like it?"

"Of course, we are equals, remember? This is a give and take and I want this to be as fun for you as it is for me. If you do not enjoy it neither will I" she promised.

"Okay I think I'm ready then...Mistress."

Smiling devilishly at that she pointed at him. "Strip, slut. Then come in thirty seconds after me." Giving him one final smoldering look she entered the yurt.

Nude Aiden walked forward opening the furred flaps that made up the door, his body quivering slightly in fear and anticipation. Surprised he found he couldn't see, she had covered up the openings that let the sunlight in.

"Gala..?" he called softly, stepping forth. Suddenly he felt his stomach drop out from under him. Something wrapped around his ankles and yelped, feeling himself being pulled up. Breathing wildly he jerked his arms trying to reach his ankles. He felt hands wrap around his wrists binding them. "Gala is this? What are you doing?"

"Shhhh slut, I'm getting you ready. You made a mistake though.. two in fact." He felt her drop his now bound wrists as he hung upside down. "You are to call me mistress at all times. I'm going to have to punish you."

"Please G- Mistress, I'm sorry I was just.. surprised."

"I told you to keep your mouth shut slut. Are you looking for more punishment?" Stepping away she pulled at one of the furrs covering the ceiling of the yurt. A thin stream of sunlight illuminated the boy's pale body. Aiden began to look around trying to find Gala. She stepped into the sunlight, her thick girlcock standing to attention in front of his face. The dark blue mushroom head dripping precum.

"Do you want to service me slut?" She asked knowing the answer.

"Yes mistress" he croaked

"Of course you do. But first.. punishment." Disappearing from view Widowkin shifted behind him. "Such a perfect pale white ass you have. When I saw Sophia turn it red it made me wet. I think I would like to see it redder, what do you think slut?"

"Hmmm uhh.. I don't know mistress" then Aiden felt her palm slap hard against his ass cheek. They jiggled enticingly as he cried out.

"Wrong answer slut." She said harshly smacking his ass again. "Beg to for me slap your ass! Beg for your mistress to punish you!" Reaching up she grabbed his privates.

Aiden was awash in sexual energy, his heart pumped loudly in his ears as he hung there. Gala.. no his mistress gripping his tool. He felt that kernel of sexual desire ignite in his brain and he gasped. "Yes Mis-mistress, please punish me!"

"Of course slut!" She said her throaty voice lusty with desire "I think fifteen swats will do for each cheek. Then my slut can have a reward."

Gala looked at the boy strung up by her silk bindings. Her girlcock was rock hard and pulsing. She looked at his plush cheeks and couldn't help herself. Her face dove into his valley and she slobbered on his pucker. Pulling back she shoved her thumb in and started pushing against his prostate listening to him gasp at forced entry. Then she began to smack his ass cheek leaving red palm prints.

"Beg slut. Beg for mistress!"

"Please mistress.. please punish me. I deserve it." Short little squeaks punctuated each slap. "I'm your slut I deserve your punishment."

Switching hands her right thumb now lodge in his ass as she began to slap his other cheek even harder. The pale skin of his butt turning a deep red. With a final bruising slap the Widowkin moved to his front removing her thumb. He felt his feet lowering and then she did something with his bindings. He now hung parallel to the ground. His weight now supported by a new binding around his waist and additionally by his ankles and his wrists which were now behind his back. Looking up he saw Gala crouched before him the sunlight illuminating her beautiful face. Her eyes tracked his own as she smiled.

"Now it's time for your reward. You will let mistress use your slut mouth for pleasure. Do a good job and I'll give you another reward."

"Yes mistress, please use my slut mouth how you wish" Aiden answered quickly, he was so turned on right now he couldn't stand it. His throbbing cock pointed downward leaking precum. Gala's anal probing had teased him mercilessly and he wish she would just use her thick member to abuse his hole. His butt cheeks burned and he still had tears watering his eyes from the punishment.

Standing up Gala stood straight in front of him. "Now slut since my thick girlcock will be filling your pretty mouth you won't be able to say the safe word. So instead open her clenched fists and spread your fingers."

"Yes mistress."

"Now open those girly lips and stick out your tongue for me?"

Opening his mouth as wide as possible Aiden stuck his tongue out flat.

"Good slut.." she breathed, her eyes staring down as she laid her dark blue mushroom tip to his pink tongue. "Keep it open slut I want to use your tongue a while."

Her hand came up to cup his neck and jaw lightly as she pushed her head over his tongue going deep enough to hit his uvula and then back. Over the past few days Aiden had learned to take Diane and Sophi's cock and he had grown used to controlling his gag reflex. His eyes watching her pelvis rocking back and forth.

Gala watched as precum began to drip from her slit over his tongue mixing with his drool. It streamed down his lips and chin.

"Close your lips slut and start sucking, use your tongue and make sure to swallow your mistress's gift."

She watched as his pink lips circle her girth, his eyes staring straight at her veiny member. She could feel his little tongue stab at her slit and writhe around her head. Closing her eyes and leaning her head back she relaxed like that for a few minutes, the boy suckling at her mushroom tip his body hanging limp from the criss crossed branches that made up the ceiling.

Eventually she grabbed onto his petite shoulders and began rocking him back and forth. Standing there unmoving with her cock in the boys mouth she swung him to and fro. The speed of his swinging steadily increased as Gala's girlcock began to spear his throat. His small grunts punctuated her penetration.

"That's it slut boy let mistress use your hot little mouth. That's all it's good for. Sucking girlcock. I've seen the pleasure on your face when you eat Sophia and Diane. Even cleaning them off makes you happy. Their cum warming your stomach. That's it... suck harder. More tongue. Ohhhh fuccckk. You dirty slut! Your mouth was made for this!"

Encouraged by her words Aiden did his best to pleasure his mistress. He felt her warm precum lather his mouth and throat. As the speed of the swinging increased further he felt Gala's heavy baby makers slap against his chin and neck. His nose slamming into her white pubic hair just above her shaft. His lips felt raw.

Gala was close now. She could feel her tip buried in his throat with every swing the wet spit and cum on his lips making squishing sounds as her abs mashed against his face.

He swallowed each time she hit his throat, his tongue snaking out to lick at the top her smooth sac.

"Take. It. Slut." Grunting every word. "Take your mistress's cock. I'm gonna bury my seed in your tummy. Keep going you'll get your reward soon."

Gala started thrusting in time with the swings now her tip nearly exiting his mouth before he swung back, her head drilling it the back of his throat. He could barely suck now, his tongue attempting to keep up. Drool and precum smearing his face.

Finally Gala grunted loudly and grabbed his head, hugging herself to him. Her twitching cock buried in his throat as he swallowed. A thick coating of white seed washed his throat as he gagged on her thick meet. Slumping over him a bit, Gala moved her hips back a bit and let her mushroom tip sit on his tongue as he gasped for breath.

Breathing hard she straightened up her softened length partially resting in his mouth. Her cock was still covered in her seed and his saliva. Looking down she grinned at him. Her slut, her bonded. She couldn't believe she found him, the perfect boy for her to nest with.

"Clean me slut. I think you deserve another reward. That bit with your tongue on my sac was inspired."

Smiling around her soft girlcock he began sucking at her trying his best to collect all the seed off her. His mouth felt sore and his throat bruised. He knew his passive healing from Diane's bond would soon have him back to rights though. He was distracted by his thoughts as he sucked on her. She had been right. He enjoyed being used like this. It was nice to have a partner that could make that small flame of desire roar into an inferno. He wanted to be shamed and demeaned to be controlled. At least in a setting with those he was comfortable with.. like his mistress or Sophia and Diane. He felt giddy at his next reward. He knew to finish the binding Gala would need to use his ass.

Gala watched as he finished sucking on her head, her cock shiny with his saliva but clean of her seed.

"Good work slut. Now to your next reward, we're still going to use your fingers for the safe word" she added stepping around his hanging body.

"Yes mistress."

He felt her start to wrap silk bindings over his mouth and around the back of his head. Shivering in anticipation he waited.

She trailed her fingers down his leg as she approached the binding on his ankles. Rewrapping and securing his ankles, she separated his legs, splitting him wide. The silk ropes that secured him to the ceiling remained taught as he did the splits hanging in the air, his wrists still bound behind his back. Breathing through his nose rapidly, eyes wide, Aiden waited for the inevitable.

Gala stepped up behind his pert butt, his legs spread wide. His small member pointed to the ground. She traced his reddened ass with her hands and gently pulled and played with his tiny ball sac. Opening a bottle she poured the sex oil on her now stiff shaft. She spread the oil over his bubble butt as well making his skin shine in the sunlight. With two fingers she worked the oil into his hole.

Finishing, she grabbed a hold of his bound wrists with both her hands and looked up to the back of Aiden's head. "I'm going to start using your boy pussy now slut. Make sure to squeeze and push for your mistress. I'd ask if you're ready for my thick girlcock but I already know you're begging for it." With that she lined up her oiled head with his puckered pink hole.

Gaya pushed her head in feeling his ring wrap around her shaft. Her heart was thudding and sweat began beading on her forehead. This is it, she thought, the true test. Slamming forward she buried herself into the boy. The eleven inches of her thick shaft splitting him in half. He screamed into the gag around his mouth, or tried to, she quickly drew back to her tip and slammed in again. His ass cheeks and thick thighs gyrating as her hips mashed up against him. Watching his hands for the safe word.

Aiden's eyes were wide as his whole body shook with the strength of Gala's thrust. The light sheen of sweat sweat covering his body making him shiver as he felt his body heat increase. Then she started moving with purpose, rapid thrusts pounding her cock into the boys hole. His passage clamped down on her each time she pulled out leaving his tunnel empty.. but not for long.

Gala was thrusting furiously now her hips making loud wet smacks against his bottom. She moved her hands down to his hips and grabbed tightly. Swinging him back towards her with each thrust just like she did with his mouth, though without the warm up. Her heavy breasts bounced in her vision as she watched her grey-blue meat stick spreading his hole. His pink ring wink at her frantically when she pulled out to the tip.

"Oh my little slut boy.. your abused hole looks so good with mistress fat cock in it. You feel so good.. uhhhhnnn.. clench for me slut! I'm about to cum. That's a good slut, yes-yes-yes-yes! Oh fuuuuck yessss.." her balls poured forth a heavy dose of cum, shooting it into his channel as she continued thrusting. "Oh shit baby.. you take it so well. Just like your mouth your ass is built for girlcock! Uuuuhnnnn.." she groaned her thrusts slowing as she finished cumming. Sliding her length free she used her head to spread her cum over his taint and balls, claiming him.

Unbinding him she lowered him to the furs. He rolled onto his back gasping for air, his little cock still erect. Smiling he watched as Gala placed a foot to each side of his head then squatted and without warning slid her soft dirty length into his mouth.

"You know what to do slut. Clean mistress." She sighed as he started to suck on her again. Her sweaty balls resting on his eyes and nose. "Jack yourself off. I want to see you spurt while you suck on me."

Mumbling around her girth his hands came up to his privates and he started to work his penis with his thumb and forefinger.

"Finger your ass slut." Gala ordered

Moaning in affirmation he hiked his knees up and began to finger a gaping asshole still dripping with her seed.

Aiden felt good.. really good. She had used him thoroughly and he had enjoyed the act. Still was in fact. Feeling how wide his hole gaped he started making little thrusts into the air and came. His cum spurts landing on his stomach. The smell of Gala's musk thick in his nose, as he sucked tightly on her cum drenched shaft.

Gala watched and laughed as his pathetic cock went limp and he continued to play with his ass. "You are such a good slut for mistress. We're going to have so much fun together."

He moaned around her in agreement tickling her balls with the sensation.

***

Sophia trooped through the Dryad forest leading the pack mule through the trees. There was no real trail so she meandered west up hill. With dusk closing in she knew she had to make camp soon. The canopy blocking the last rays of sun seemed to make night come quicker. Stopping she unloaded the pack mule, fed and watered him. Then she began to set up camp, as she began to collect firewood she realized dark it was. The moon was not yet up and the sun had set. Oddly though she could still see perfectly, the blackness of the forest seemed to take on a grey shade not unlike the moonlight but duller.

She smiled then, "He must have bonded with the Windowkin.." she said softly to herself. Using her new found night vision she quickly made a fire and started preparing her dinner. As she did though she picked up the sound of crunching leaves, her head whipping up to peer in the direction. As she watched Diane came around a large Blackwood.

"Hello bonded!" She called coming towards Sophia's camp. "Safe trip? Did you get everything you needed?" She asked, eyeing the luggage. "Seems like a lot."

Sophia responded but hugging the Dryad and laying a kiss to her cheek. Then pointed to the various items labeling them as she went.

"That bag is filled with outfits for Aiden, and this chest.." she said grinning widely, "is filled with fun toys, some new ones I picked up from Rosie's. They came in special order from Freetak."

Raising her eyebrows at that Diane grinned back at the Foxkin. "Can I see them?'' she said. I've seen Rosie's selection and was always intrigued, I just never had the inclination to buy."

"Of course!" Sophia said excitedly. Opening the trunk she began to remove a few pouches, cases, and various items. "You'll know some of these I'm sure. Rosie used to own a brothel catering to futas, so she knows her stuff."

She started picking up items and showing them to Diane. Most of the items were made of black leather and polished Blackwood. "This is a ball gag, I also picked up a bite guard, riding crop.. A leather and a metal chastity cage, both adjustable. Leather cuffs, these leather straps are used in conjunction with them. I got a few dildos as well, all polished Blackwood and of various sizes."

"This," she said pulling out a wooden case and opening it "is something Rosie called a butt plug. They are new and have a few sizes though I only think a few are comparable to our size." Pulling out one of the butt plugs she handed it to Diane. It was wider than her member but shorter and tapered at the end. "They are inserted up the butt and will stay there." She added, "His ring will tighten around this thinner part, see?"

123456...8