Four Blessings Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane laughed and ran her fingers over the smooth wood. Sophia brought forth another item, this one a collection of wooden spheres all strung together. The spheres were smooth and about as big around as Diane's clenched fist, "What are these she asked?"

Sophia chuckled, "They are called anal beeds. You shove each one up his ass, then you pull them out slowly or he can push them out. I'm extremely excited to try them."

Diane nodded, "What a wonderful device." Handing the item back.

"I got a few other things but they are in separate packs. I can't wait to show you his new outfits. They are some extremely sexy panties and lingerie I got too." Looking at the Dryad she laid a hand on her thigh. "Thank you again for trusting me with that much money, and for welcoming me to the harem.

"Your welcome of course, we are bonded now, what is mine is ours!" Diane said.

The night waned and the moon rose as they talked of their days. The Dryad had already spoken to her sisters giving and receiving updates on the forest. She also let them know that a Widowkin, Foxkin, and human boy would be living in their clearing for the foreseeable future. That they were bonded by a Grex Blessing now and to assist them if they needed it.

The two fell asleep excited to wake up and get home. Their butt slut was waiting for them.

***

Stepping into the clearing Diane and Sophia looked around. They saw Gala sitting in a chair in what could be called the workshop area. A large flat stump with a pavilion over it that Diane used to sew, carve, or leather work. Sophia led the mule towards the Blackwood homes and began unloading the packs.

Diane walking up to Gala asked, "Hello my new bonded how are you? Where is Aiden? Is he okay?"

Gala grinned up at her setting down the black silk she was working on. "Wonderful Diane. He was wonderful, we had a great time. Thank you for that by the way. For the time alone with him and the advice." Standing she hugged the Dryad. "He's.. in my yurt. A little tied up." She said shyly a light blue blush gracing her cheeks.

Turning Gala waved the Foxkin over and led the two women into her home.The smell of sex wafted out of the entrance. All three smiled widely as they looked down. Aiden's arms and legs were bound into a fetal position. His ass exposed, he seemed to be covered in dry sweat and cum.

"Sorry about this" said the Widowkin laughing a bit, "he was being punished you could say." She cut the silk bindings and he sprawled out groaning his eyes flicking open.

Chuckling the three women watched as he woke. "Mistress?" He asked blearily.

"Yes slut, your other bonded are here they wish to see you."

Guffawing at that Sophia crawled onto him hugging and kissing him. She didn't care that he was cum covered, he looked delicious. Diane kneeled down next to him kissing his lips.

"I'm so glad you're back!" He said to the Dryad and Foxkin. Kissing them back.

"Are you sure? It looks like you had a great time with the Widowkin.. butt slut." Said Sophia. "We could leave you to your mistress for a few more days."

Laughing at that he replied, "Yes I'm happy you're back and safe. I was a bit worried... and yes I did have fun with Ga-mistress.."

Diane, Sophia, and Gala all chortled as that.

"Let's get cleaned up together, I'm sure we could all use a bath and meal. Then Sophia has some new toys and gifts to show you." said Diane the corners of her mouth turning upward.

Raising his eyebrows at that he nodded, happy all his bonded were home safe.

Chapter 11

Clean, fed, and refreshed the four started sorting through the supplies Sophia brought back. Sophia placed her own gear in a third yurt next to Gala's. An hour later after everyone had sorted through their things they sat in a circle in Diane's bedroom. A large case and a satchel sitting next to the Foxkin.

All three women were now staring at the feminine boy named Aiden. Blushing slightly, a small smile on his face he watched them in turn.

"Do you remember how I wanted to dress you up Aiden?" Sophia asked.

Nodding he looked to the Foxkin.

"Well," she said, bringing one of the satchels into her lap "my.. friend Rosie owns a clothing shop that caters to women and futa. We were able to get some clothes for you in your size. Underclothes as well."

"We would like you to dress up for us.. but only if you would like." Diane iterated, "We won't force anything on you." The Foxkin and Gala nodding at that.

Aiden looked to the three of them in turn. He wanted to please them and part of him liked the idea of dressing in girls clothes. The thought of it fed that naughty kernel in his brain that Gala had been expertly working to enflame.

His face and neck began to turn from a pale white to a glowing red. His eyes focused on his hands. "I.. I want to try it.. and if it makes you three happy.. that makes me happy. Plus I think.. I think I'm starting to enjoy this kind of thing." Taking a deep breath he just wanted to say it out loud. To be honest them and himself. "You three showed me what my true desires were. To be honest with you.. I love it. I love being shamed, demeaned, and controlled. At least with you three. You make it fun and I enjoy exploring these feelings with you. I'm.. I'm your slut"

Smiling, the three women looked at each other and then crawled to him and wrapped him up in a group hug.

"Thank you for sharing that with us Aiden. You are very brave." Diane whispered to him.

Taking their seats again Sophia began pulling out dresses, skirts, bras, panties, blouses, and other various articles. They were a variety of colors and designs. The Widowkin started sorting through the chest. Pulling out a few things but leaving most of it alone. The metal chastity cage and a wooden butt plug sat out in front of her.

Aiden stared at the clothing. He had never had so much in his life.

"Get undressed. Now." Gala ordered. Immediately he began stripping down to the nude.

"This," Gala said, holding up an odd looking metal piece to Aiden. "Is a chastity cage, normally it is used to keep males from using their penis. To keep them virginal or from spreading their seed. For you, it will be part of our sex play. To shame you. You'll need permission to remove it, though you should be able to urinate with it on."

Eyes wide he watched as Gala fit the cage part around his small member, a two metal rings sat at the base of his scrotum and cock. Adjusting it until it fit snugly she proceeded to fit a lock to it, turning a key and removing it. She thread a silk strand through the key and hung it around her neck. The key resting in her cleavage.

Smiling at him coyly showing off her canines she nodded. Then she held up another strange object. "This is called a butt plug. You will use it at all times unless you are going to the bathroom obviously, or bathing and sleeping. It will keep your tight little butt ready for us. Plus I think it has the added benefit of strengthening your abdominal muscles. With Diane's healing it should work wonderfully. This is also the medium sized plug, there are a few even bigger."

Shuffling from foot to foot wondering if he might have made a mistake.

Gala slathered the butt plug in Honey Sword Oil and set in on the ground sticking straight up. "Sit on it cum whore."

Jumping to her words he stood over the object and then squatted aiming his hole towards the tip of the butt plug. If he felt the cool tip press to his ring and he sat using his weight to drive it into him. He gasped as his ring stretched around the wide base and then felt the plug slide in and his ring cinch around the thinner end, the tapered bottom coming to rest up against his hole.

"Stand and turn around." Aiden did as he was told feeling the wide base of the plug push against the sensitive nub of his passage. His cock hardened partially in the chastity.

"Bend over slut," Said Gala "use your hands and spread your ass."

Bending over he presented himself to his bonded. The flat part of the plug sat against his ring snuggly. His caged member hanging between his legs, useless.

"Perfect!" Sophia laughed and clapped. "Wonderful job Gala, you've done so well with him."

Diane nodded grinning at the Widowkin.

"My pleasure girls." Gala replied smiling broadly at them. "You can turn around and stand cum slut." She said to the boy.

Turning Aiden faced them again with a shy smile on his pink lips, he stared at the ground not willing to look them in the eyes.

"Here," said Sophia, handing him a small piece of lace fabric. "It's a thong and you wear it like underwear. Here I'll show you." Kneeling she fit his feet through the holes of the garment and slid it up his smooth legs.

The black fabric was snug against his privates and a thin strap ran across his taint and up through the valley of his ass connected to the strap that ran around his hips. "Great," Sophia said, slapping his pert bottom making the butt plug shift inside him. "This is a bra, hooks up in the front, I'll show you."

"You don't really need a bra but it completes the ensemble." Then she brought out a black dress that reminded him of Gala's black silk. "Arms up."

Raising his arms he let Sophia put the dress on over his head, the hem fell down to his knees. The dress hung from thin straps across his petite shoulders showing off his pale skin. Sophia cinched the straps on his lower back so that the dress hugged his hips correctly.

Backing away Sophia looked at him in awe, Diane and Gala with similar expressions. The dress hung on him beautifully, showing off his feminine curves and pale alabaster skin. His straight black hair flowing down to his shoulders.

Aiden looked at them wondering what was wrong; they all seemed to be speechless.

"Gods you look like a young beautiful woman Aiden. I want to ravage you right fucking now." Diane said. Sophia and Gala both nodding.

"My pretty sissy slut ready to be used." Gala said, staring at him now like a starving dog.

"I'm going to destroy that pretty face of yours with my cock. Then breed you silly." Sophia croaked "we can try everything else on later. Plenty of time. Plus there's a toy I need you to try.."

Aiden, a bit shocked at their outburst, started giggling in a high pitch tone. Then he said "Your butt slut is waiting, I haven't had all three of my bonded at the same time before."

The three futas looked at each other and back to him wolfish smiles promising a night to remember. Quickly they convened and discussed a quick plan of action watching him out of the corner of their eyes. He purposely tried not to listen.

Their quick conference breaking apart Gala grabbing the leather cuffs from the chest before shifting it into the middle of the bed. Diane covered the chest in furs while Sophia took his hand and led him to the center.

"Lay down on the chest." Sophia ordered, then she shifted him back a bit and he felt his chastity slip over the edge so that it dangled off the side. All three women began sliding his wrists and ankles into the cuffs strapping him securely over the chest.

"Try to move for me." Gala said, trying to shift his body he felt imobile. He wouldn't be able to move, let alone escape. Seemingly satisfied they left the straps and cuffs alone. The three women then knelt in front of him nude, their stiff girlcocks all pointing in his direction. Sophia brought something out from behind her back.

"We want to see if you can fit all of these up your ass." Sophia said grinning holding up the anal beeds. They looked strange to Aiden, eight balls connected to each other by a string each bigger than his clenched fists. All three women watched him staring dumbly at the new toy. "Do not worry, we will take our time and have fun with it. First though were going fuck you silly and uses that pretty mouth of yours. Our sissy little slut whore."

"Forgot something!" Diane said, running out of the yurt. Gala and Sophia looked at each other and shrugged then they turned back to their boy toy and grinned.

Standing up Sophia walked behind him laying the anal beads to the side. Diane came in then with two tall mirrors she positioned them in front and behind Aiden so that he could watch his bonded take him.

"Good idea!" The Fox and Widowkin said together. Diane nodded sagely.

Diane and Gala then knelt in front of Aiden, cocks in hand as they started to push their tips into his cheeks and face.

"You want to suck my mommas cock don't you whore?"

"My pretty little girl.. tummy full of our warm seed. You want mistress's girlcock in your throat, right?"

"Please mistress!"

"Stick out your tongue for momma." Diane commanded Aiden did as he was bid. Then they started to rub their mushroom heads against his tongue precum dribbling down their slits.

Meanwhile Sophia had lifted up the hem of his dress and exposed his cage manhood and plugged ass. She began twisting the plug out as she smiled and listened to her bonded sisters tease Aiden. The butt plug popped free and he gaped open before the ring closed tight. Sophia then straddled his hips and legs applying oils to his butt and her girlcock. Pressing her tip to his entry it opened easily for her, practically sucking her cock in as she sunk to her hilt. She sat there a moment just enjoying his hot hole wrapped tightly around her girth, his butt flush against her.

"Ohhhh butt slut how I've missed this.. I'm going to use this hole now while your little useless penis hangs in its cage."

Aiden was euphoric with Sophia's cock buried in his ass. His own cock did hurt a bit as it strained against his chastity, he could feel his muscles trying to force cum up his shaft. Then he felt Diane's cock enter his mouth.

"I'm home.." the Dryad said hilting in his mouth "suck me butt boy, you have to get me off before Sophia finishes, I get your little ass next."

"Gala," Sophia called "would you like to spread his cheeks for me? It'll be a wonderful show I promise!"

Gala stood smiling at the Foxkin then straddle Aiden's back facing the Foxkin palming his butt cheeks she pulled him apart revealing Sophia's pale cock buried in his hole. Then Sophia and Diane began thrusting at the same time. Aiden was filled simultaneously with twenty inches of girlcock. He groaned and mewled around Diane's thick member as he felt Sophia's pelvis crash into his thighs and ass.

He felt Gala smacking his ass every few seconds encouraging Sophia to speed up her tempo. Diane for her part took a more relaxed pace. She hadn't seeded Aiden in two days and she knew she could cum when she chose at this point.

A shiver ran up her spine as Aiden tongue began to slip out and lick her sack his lips around her hilt. His moans from the ass fucking vibrating everything.

"Momma's gonna.. gonna cum quick baby. Ohhhh shit.." Diane whined, "Oh shit that tongue feels good."

Grabbing his black locks she held his face against herself as he swallowed on her tip. Cum burst out of her like a geyser, so much that she felt him gag around her. Pulling back she let it splash against his tongue, lips, and face. Then Diane fell backward, smiling at his cum covered face. His little pink tongue trying to collect it in his mouth.

"Gala.." Diane huffed, "this cum hole is all yours."

Gala leapt up over to his front and looked from Aiden's face to Diane's then back.

"Slut.. did you thank her for her seed?" Gala asked pointedly.

"Thank uhn.. you uhn.. momma.. hhhhnnnn" Aiden grunted out. Sophia's hips still smacking into him.

Grunting Sophia buried her girlcock in his ass and came. Pulling out quickly she began to spray his hole and cheeks with her seed. Slapping his ass with her softening cock as she finished.

Looking to Diane she said, "Diane this cum hole is open.. and I mean open."

Getting up Diane walked up behind her boy, her shaft still coated in cum and saliva. Hardening quickly as she looked at his gaping hole covered in Sophia's seed. Not wasting a moment she slid into his well used ass using Sophia's cum as lube. She quickly picked up the pace matching the Widowkin across from her who was now face fucking Aiden's mouth.

Sophia walked around the three of them taking in the show. Occasionally she would play with his ass, pull at his chastity, or gently grip his throat around Gala's shaft.

"I'm gonna finish in your cum hole my pretty sissy slut.. I want you to hold it on your tongue and show your mistress your reward before you swallow. Uuuuhhhnnnn fuck ya! You little cock sleeve.. take my seed."

Grunting Gala started shooting off her load onto his tongue coating it, pulling back for the last few spurts she added to Diane's mess. "There you go whore! Now show Sophi and mistress what's in your mouth."

Gala and Sophia watched as he stuck his tongue out a bit and showed the seed lathering his teeth and tongue.

"Swallow." And he did, savoring the Widowkins seed.

At that moment, Diane started to rail into him fiercely, Aiden huffing out with each thrust. Finally she too buried her cock into his hole and started cumming, pulling out and shooting the last of her load onto his pale booty. Wearing his pretty dress ass and face now covered in futa semen he was the quintessential slut.

Switching places Sophi in his mouth and Gala in his ass they started to saw him back and forth. The toy chest rocked a bit as they used his cum holes. As Gala entered Sophia exited before pulling out and pushing back in. They kept rhythm for a few minutes before both women washed his insides with their thick ropes of cum saving the last few strands for his ass and face.

Then all three stood up making sure Aiden cleaned the cum off their members thoroughly with his tongue.

"Look at the mirror sweety," Sophia cooed. "Look at yourself, the perfect sissy slut. Covered in our cum, both holes bred repeatedly."

Aiden looked into the mirror seeing his face and ass sticky with heavy loads. Lips puffy from overuse drool and snot mixing with their seed. His pale cheeks slathered in ropes of cum, the black dress hiked up around his hips. His hole looked like a dark bottomless well. It remained gaped as seed slowly dripped out. Aiden could feel a slight breeze entering his open chamber, his caged cock leaking as it hung useless and unneeded. Arms and legs bound tightly to the toy chest.

Then he noticed three pairs of eyes staring at him through the mirror. Grinning at them before lowering his head to the chest and drinking in his cum covered bliss.

"A lovely sight, yes? Ready for the anal beads darling?" Sophia sang.

"Yes Sophi. Use me up, whatever you want." He replied lustlely.

The three women smiled at this and started to sit down circling around his rear. Diane poured some Honey Sword Oil into his open hole and spread it over his ring. Then Gala and Diane both began pushing the white seed covering his ass towards that very same hole intending to use it as a lubricant for the large beads.

Sophia rubbed each bead with oil as well. Whispering to Diane and Gala she said, "I'm going to start now, try to collect his seed, he can eat that too."

"Ohhh I'm sure our slut will enjoy his own flavor." Gala said. Then both Diane and Gala relaxed and leaned back to watch the show, the mirror well placed so they could watch his face as well.

"Here we go, remember to breathe!" Sophie warned before she started pushing the first bead in.

Aiden gutterally moaned, eyes closed as he felt the first bead enter him. The bead sat tight in his passage, definitely the widest thing he'd ever had in his ass. With plenty of lube and girlcock his tunnel was well prepared. Slowly he began to feel the second being pushing in. Flicking his eyes up to look in the mirror he saw all three women focused on his ass, mouths agape. He looked and saw Sophia pressing the third ball in, staring in fascination. Each one stretching his ring out wide and pushing against the sensitive nub in his channel. Lips trembling he started to accept the fourth bead when is balls started to tighten up and he flexed weakly against the cuffs.

123456...8