Four Blessings Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dosa felt him moan around her, she was at the finish line as well and couldn't help it as she fell to her back and wrapped his head in her massive arms and came pressing his face to her stomach. The vibrations sent a shock down her spine, her girlcock began spasming drenching his stomach and throat in her thick white spunk. Dosa's hips thrust minutely into his mouth, Aiden was swallowing with all his might, licking as he tried to get more out of her.

The three "non-participants" began coating his pale back in their own spunk, thick ropes of seed splattering his bent form. They all moaned in satisfaction, their eyes a bit dazed, watching Dosa and Kora come down from their orasams.

Still gripping his hips and spreading his ass with her thumbs Kora began to slowly withdraw her member from his abused hole. She watched as the tip exited with a wet pop, cum drenching her length she spread it over his taint and ass marking him, all the while she gazed down at his gaping asshole. It didn't wink anymore but remained open looking well used and fucked, to her it was glorious and she couldn't think of anything in her life more pleasurable then this boy. With that she sat down heavily shaky legs slipping out from under her. Letting his deadened hips drop from her hands to the bed, his legs numbly spreading wide, boy pussy leaking with her seed.

Dosa grabbed the sides of Aiden's head. He was still, to her disbelief, sucking on her hard. With Aiden's lips at the base of her softening girlcock, she began to slowly pull him up, her sensitive tip causing her to let out shaking moans as it dragged along his throat.

"Oohh shittt.. Gods damn that that is too much... fucking slut, the only reason I don't rip you off is so you can.. Ah.. clean me." Dosa said, her voice cracking a bit. Sucking all the way to the tip slowly he let it leave his lips with one last lick to her head making her shiver. "You slut, I'll pay you back for that lick." She promised grinning.

He laughed a bit raspily but otherwise seemed fine and extremely happy. Then he made a wonderful suggestion.

"Okay my bonded.. Switch. I want Dosa's thirteen inches to spear me while I choke on Kora. Fucking hell Kora.. your so thick. My ass feels just as empty as it did after the beads." Aiden said wantonly.

"Fucking hell yes.." Sophia said grinning at him.

"That's my slut whore, always begging for more." Gala added pridefully.

Diane laughed, "Hold on just a minute let me tighten you up slut boy. Dosa deserves the full treatment, plus they need a second to recuperate. I'll leave these wonderful bruises on your hips, I'll heal them after we're finished with you."

He only nodded and laid his head down in his arms, he began to flex and stretch his body, he could feel the cum running down his back and from his fucked hole. Four different seeds filling his stomach and another on the way. Feeling pleased he smiled to himself, he'd missed this, there was nothing like two girlcocks fucking his two cum holes. His.. boy pussy.. he thought, laughing to himself a bit, was quickly being healed from Kora's ravaging. Not for the first time remarking on Diane's ability to reset him physically and sexually so soon. His own cock was leaking cum perpetually, it didn't even bother getting hard anymore, he cummed from anal explicitly. It was useless to his bonded anyway, but they liked it, often commenting how cute it was.

Before too long he was flipped on his back Kora was squatting over her face towards Dosa, while the Amazon had her knees up under his legs and tight to his hips. She was already rubbing the oil to her member and his puckered asshole, tight as a virgin once again. Though his insides were still slick and coated with seed from Kora' breeding.

Looking up around Kora's stiffening member he met her wild gaze. "I'm going to ride that pretty mouth now just like I said. Open your throat cum whore. Open wide and stick out that little pink tongue." Kora growled out planting her hands to his sides, "There you go, suck me in, use your tongue slut"

Aiden found Koras' width much harder to manage but he fit her in eventually trying his best to coat her in saliva before she rammed his throat. At the same time he felt Dosa press her mushroom to his entry, groaning as she pushed her head past the ring.

Diane had done well and It almost hurt Dosa how tight he was gripping her girth with his ring. She kept pushing forward at a measured pace, spearing him as he'd suggested. She wouldn't pull out until she was hilted in Aiden's tunnel. The oil and now Kora's own seed easing her passage, inexorably his juicy bottom was pressed flush against her hips and she sighed. His tunnel was wrapped around her entire length. The wet squishing sounds of Kora's girlcock mashing into The boys mouth increasing her arder. Grabbing his thick thighs and spreading him wide she planted her knees and began to pull back, his passage flexing and pulling at her. She felt him begin to push and clench as she did, like he didn't want to let her escape.

Seeking to repay him back for that lick, she let one leg go and grabbed his chastity, then with her thumb she began to press his taint just below his sac. She started rubbing him and pulling his soft caged cock, he came instantly, short spurts forcing their way out and leaking down her palm. As she pulled out her cock she rubbed his cum on her shaft and pushed back in. Making him seed his own asshole a Dosa bred him.

Kora felt his moaning loudly around her girlcock, his lips cinched around her base. Her ball sac was resting on his eyes and nose, she was grinding herself into his throat as he attempted to swallow her. Kora had the thickest cock of his bonded and it caused his throat to constrict around her tip. Soon the two new bonded found their rhythms, not exactly the same pace, but pulling and pushing him. He was their boy toy and they both had a ravenous need to play.

"Choke on it whore," Kora groaned out "choke on my fat girl meat. Suck me ha-hard fucking slut. I want to fill your belly with my spunk. I know you fucking love it, cock sucking whore." She started to plank above him, her hips rising and falling, her balls never left his face really, but bounced and jiggled. She soon felt two small hands reach underneath and grasp a ball in each hand, gently tugging and massaging the large sac. "Fuck it.. that's it slut, make your orc cum, suck my seed out."

Dosa watched her sister wife start pounding herself into his face and began to pick up the pace. Pushing his legs out as wide as possible she started impaling him, each thrust was met with a moist swish and wet smack of flesh as their sweaty bodies collided. Her hips cracking against his already bruised ass.

Kora came first as she ground her pubic mound into his chin, he could only swallow around her thick tip as she drenched his throat and belly in thick ropey seed.

"Suck and clean whore. Start clenching that tight ass, milk Dosa. Now." The orc said, reminding him a bit of Gala in the moment.

Dosa felt it immediately his entire passage squeezing her. She continued thrusting wildly as she came. "Oh oh oh oh fuck fuck fuck uhhhhhhnnn shit you dirty slut. Oh my god, oh shit you dirty fucking whore. Milk my cock, for fucks sake your ass is tight!" She practically screamed. Pulling out she drenched his gaping hole, taint, and caged cock with the last ropes of seed marking him as Kora had done.

Both his women pulled back breathing hard, smiling widely in the post-orgasm bliss. They also started to feel slight pressures and odd sensations as the new bonds took effect, but those mostly went ignored for the time being.

"Gods damn," Dosa said looking to Diane "how do- how do you not just keeping fucking him all day?"

"We do fuck him all day!" Sophia said cheerfully, she started clapping "Spectacular show bonded, all three of you. Now Aiden, I think it's time you took care of some others.. and this time we're going to let that hole get nice and loose. I'm going to take a page out of Kora's book and fill you with enough seed to get you pregnant."

"Yes, a great performance for your first time ladies. Kora your verbal abuse was spot on, Dosa you use your cock like an artist. That bit where you rubbed him with your thumb was well played!" Gala said in a serious tone but playful manner.

Diane was grinning as wide as possible, "I think we will use you all night Aiden, until you cum yourself to sleep. Or pass out from exhaustion. What do you Aiden? All night with the five of us?"

Aiden was dreamily watching his bonded, his body glistening in the fading light with heaps of futa cum. Smiling lazily he nodded.

"Use me like a slut whore.. till I break.. then heal me and break me again." He begged "Please fuck me till I black out... use me after too? Also.. don't clean me up. Leave me like that for you to find in the morning."

The five bonded women now had blazing smiles on their faces all nodding wildly in agreement with his second great suggestion of the night.

Their love making was not unwitnessed though a massive white werehawk watched from far above. Unadat circled and eyed the group with some amusement as they used the boy like a whore the rest of the night. Maybe she'd finally pick a mate after all these years, I'll need to speak with his bonded, then maybe get a chance to breed him myself thought werehawk grinning internally.

1...345678