Four Day Vacay Turned Nightmare

Story Info
Dendra inside hotel lobby no shirt JJJ breasts shirtless.
2.3k words
3.26
12.1k
9
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Dendra went crazy. Somewhere on our trip from the liquor store to our 5 star hotel to check-in, Dendra shifted in consciousness, ir someone took over her body, or she went schizophrenic, and or all of the above. The following story recounts the events that resulted from that psychotic or manic episode.

Her family warned me not to let her drink or take any substances that might alter her consciousness. I'm just not the guy to tell a person that they are forbidden to do something especially when it pertains to fun. That is, up until my four day hotel stay weekend when my girlfriend lost her entire mind. After surviving that traumatic storm of chaos, I learned my lesson.

She's Italian raised in a New York suburb, youngest daughter of a self-made millionaire who can neither read nor write. She and her older siblings all grew up in a gated 11,000 square foot home with an indoor pool and a Limousine. They told me as a young teen that she was arrested multiple times for theft, battery, drugs, and several other illegal activities which she recklessly engaged in as a kid who was left unsupervised all too often.

She does have 7 older siblings who all lived in the mansion but i was told that everyone was busy doing their own things. This family had money and they liked to party. Her family loves her for sure however, they do seem a little afraid of Dendra even suggesting, tongue in cheek, that she can flip into psychotic, schizophrenic, or maybe bi-polar personalities, even perhaps manic appearing to go basically insane. I was told later that these descriptions of Dendra were off limits and never mentioned to me by her nor her family during the first ten months of our relationship -- intentionally. My understanding is that Dendra threatened her siblings and parents if they dare breathed a word about her childhood trouble and trauma anytime while in my presence.

Her family, while fiercely loyal and loving beings, appear to be stable and successful, even though I learned that Dendra got fucked in her pussy on multiple occasions by each one of her older sister's husbands -- at some point in her past. Although, not told when (nor did i even ask), I do recall a day when i arrived early to pick up Dendra from a job she was doing. I walked into a back entrance completely unaware and unsuspecting of any possible strange or funny business taking place. It was an old house that she was assisting with remodel and little did I know that her oldest sister's husband -- who requested her assistance on this home rehab -- was standing and leaned forward just over above her head -- as she was lying down on a couch face up. I could see through the the windows -- unbeknownst to them both of my presence -- her brother in law had both of his hands fully engaged in sexually squeezing with enthusiasm Dendra's bare breasts.

Meaning, he was all over Dendra's massive breasts as i could see them flopping around her chest (she had no shirt and no bra on at that moment) and he was going to town massaging her breasts while simultaneously he had his dick out of his pants and inserted between her lips. I was blown away so I quickly just turned around, got in my car and left her there with him. So I just assumed that whatever happened in her past, happened because it is their family way. I'm quite sure there's much more to those wild stories. I can remember overhearing the older sisters giggling around the table about one of their husbands had a big dick and he would walk around in front of the entire family as if to tempt the women into infidelity. I got the feeling that he probably fucked every sister and the mother. But who knows??? I do recall when Dendra did suggest that she loved his big cock while she was drunk at the family Christmas party.

Dendra's father, a very nice and generous man, looks like a rough character. He wears a trench coat and carries a gun and a wad of cash everywhere he goes. Dendra says that she thinks he's a loan shark in New York city because he always has large piles of cash. Her mother spends her most of her time taking medication, shopping and talking on the phone. One day she walked in while i was stark naked in my bedroom after a shower and she said, "I'm terribly sorry but boy do you have a huge dick" Dendras sisters no longer communicate nor acknowledge Dendra's mother because apparently her mother left Dendra's father on multiple occasions to have an affair with one of their daughter's husbands. Go figure?!?!

Dendra is striking gorgeous. She is without question a beautiful and extremely sexy female. I dare say she looks like a beauty queen and physically as if she was built for sex. She's hysterically funny as well, not afraid of anybody nor anything yet loves everybody. But Lordy mercy, she sure does have a terrible temper and violent streak when angered. The most obvious thing one will notice about Dendra, after learning of her childhood, is her relentless ability to get caught up in trouble. Well that, and her abnormally large breasts, but we'll talk about her breasts later. Yes they're natural and massive.

I met Dendra when she was in her early thirties. She was about five months pregnant and at a work conference in Dallas, Tx. She appeared to be responsible and professional even quite stable. In truth, I had no interest in her whatsoever other than this girl had the biggest natural breasts I'd ever seen up close and face to face. She is considered tall and her frame is athletic, in that she's really not a huge girl not even, yet her breasts are massive, enormous, huge and heavy, amazing, enormous cow-tits. And due to this feature, I did not really even look nor evaluate anything else early in my getting to know her.

Ten months went by and now I was raising her little boy while she worked outside of the home. Being naturally a very talented business professional and master persuader, Dendra was earning about $30,000 a month selling real estate in California, and so I had no problem staying home with the baby, as I was nothing but a 38 year old kid myself.

I was committed one hundred percent to Dendra and her baby however, i requested a short breather. So at some point, Dendra agreed to give the baby to her parents for a four day weekend so that we could take a break and go get stupid somewhere close by. We both desired to go party our balls off so we drove to Huntington Beach and stayed at a 5-star hotel on the water. We hit up the liquor store, stocked up and before we made it to our luxury hotel, Dendra yanked her top off while driving us over to our destination with her monster boobs bare naked for the world to gaze upon and lust after. She took a swig of Vodka and stepped out of the driver side door onto the pavement at the front entrance to our hotel, so the bell hops, friendly hotel guests and the hotel staff could jaw drop upon the sight of her truly X rated watermelons -- which really are gorgeous and do indeed make women's pussies wet and men get boners and ejaculate.

With her blouse back on and a few shots in her system, we entered our hotel room suite. Dendra informed me that she had stumbled into some party favors from a friend at her job. Enthusiastically I inquired as to what type party favor as I was a hair nervous about Dendra taking pills or smoking or even drinking for that matter, as she could go from totally normal to strange and unpredictably scary on rare occasions. She indeed had a reputation for all sorts of illegal activities and destructive behaviors in her previous younger life. Dendra simply said here swallow this, it will make your big nasty dick get super happy and maybe I'll suck your cock later. In a flash she shoved a tablet of some sort into my mouth.

I must admit, this was great news to me and I felt thrills move through my ultra manly and large, 9 inches in length, ugly even nasty disgusting porno dick. So, without hesitation I obeyed and within a matter of 20 minutes, my big uncircumcised dick, that Dendra called scary, gross and nasty was so long, erect and hard that you could've stood on top of it as if it were a diving board. My big dick was now truly alive and having bad thoughts.

Here I sat slumped down in an EZ chair in total relax mode, while Dendra obsessed over her make-up in the bathroom. I finally yelled to her, "Come in here and show me those gorgeous huge tit's." She wears a 40 triple JJJ sized wonderbra. After a couple minutes and her not answering my demand, I called for her which yielded no response. Curious... I got up to persist and suddenly realized that "poof" she vanished. I wondered if she was acting crazy because she took a sex pill or was it something more? I couldn't be sure and brushed it off. I called her phone no answer. Over two hours later she aggressively barges back into our hotel room wearing no bra with merely a wife-beater tank top on, which obviously was not hers and had no chance of containing her watermelons... along with sporting high heels and her skin tight red leather pants showing off her healthy and big thick fat ass. Her massive breasts look just obnoxious as they trampoline bounce all over her waist, mid section from her upper chest. She proudly tells me that she was upstairs in another man's room whom she met in the lobby mumbling something about his big dick. Half-ass confused I was like,"Say what?"

It took me a quick minute to realize that Dendra was behaving quite oddly and unpredictably, in a manner that I had not seen before. I asked her to get real and tell me the truth, hoping that shed at least try to deny or explain rationally something like this. She said quite boldly that she was indeed telling me the truth and I needed get over it???

Still, I remained confused perhaps I was not understanding clearly or maybe I'm deaf. Needless to say, I was in shock at this notion and so I recognized the need to get ahold of myself and remain calm as I could clearly see that Dendra was on a rampage tonight. I calmed myself in spite of my great emotional state coupled with simultaneously my huge cock being totally erect and my body feeling somewhat sexual almost out of control.

I asked Dendra, while trying to get myself together, "Where were you and what were you doing?" She said she went to "Lamar's" room because he invited her while in the lobby and he said he'd share whatever he was partying with. So I then probed further at this point while slowly stroking my big horny porno dick, which was now out of my shorts. Yes I have a penis that measures nearly about 8.5 maybe 9 inches, big, thick, uncircumcised and offensive compared to the rest of my body as I'm only about 5 ft 10 and 170 lbs. Nothing about me or my body is large except this giant, heavy and ugly man sized dick I haul around in my trousers. It's somewhat of a monster in its own right.

And so I'm sitting in the EZ chair with my big dick flapping in the air. I was feeling the slight fear of panic over what she just told me.

I continued, "So what happened again and what did you do???"... "Are you ok???" Dendra responded with attitude and authority without even flinching.

While standing and facing directly towards me, roughly about 10 feet away, she calmly stated, "I sucked his dick" while her huge titties jumped around freely.

I couldn't believe what I just heard, as a matter of fact I did not think I heard her correctly so I asked her to repeat. She now has her tank top thrown in the waste basket, still in heels, her make-up and earrings still in perfect order, and she looks straight at me while I'm casually pulling up and down on my big dick. I'm feeling dazed and confused.

Incidentally, her boobs were so big that they hung down nearly to her waist and definitely below her belly button. Her breasts were truly works of art.

She boldly tells me to get over it and that Lamar poured her a drink and told her that he needed her to get down on her knees and pull his black dick out of his pants. I stare at her tits as if to ponder could this be true and she replied, "So, I just did it". I was shocked and in denial, not really comprehending and yet holding an obnoxious boner with two hands on slow auto-pilot stroking it. I then asked her to explain and clarify meaning tell me the truth.

Dendra responded by saying that he made her get down on her knees and take his cock out of his pants so he can watch her suck his big dick. I asked her if in fact his dick was big and she said yes scary big, even bigger than me both longer and thicker. She insisted, "Thicker, longer, circumsized... and he's a lot more dominant".

So I asked how she meant more dominant, to which she said he not only made her give his enormous cock a blowjob, nearly cumming in her mouth, but that he made her get on all fours... and then

he fucked her.

To be continued...