All Comments on 'Four Hour Wait Ch. 02'

by amy_lynn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
EVEN WITH THE UPPER HAND

one shouldnt push too hard or far. TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
@Tazz

Tazz - as long as the pushee is more off-balance than pusher, PUSHING is the ideal thing to do! (The trick, of course, is to know where pushee's balance is, and where pusher's is, at all times!)

This is a very different tale. Clearly moved into humiliation, maybe will get all the way to BDSM, maybe not. Even more clearly, firmly within Fetish by now. Technically, has not been LW (yet, --and probably won't, despite her explanation of 'appropriate cheating behavior'! Sounds like she would, now, be good at it, though!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You are one sick bitch writer. You think turning a man into a cross dressing freak is sexy and it turns you on? Wtf? You have unmanned this male character I guess you must really hate real men one must have fucked you over and this is your petty revenge. How sad for you.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Damn

Give me a fucking break!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stupid Story

Give it up. The guy should just leave. She's a bitch and he's a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Upper Hand, Taz ?

the denouement of this tale will come after a few more pages, The husband * did not * do anything he shouldn't have. and for some reason, in the hours and hours this tale encompasses, he's never said where he was all those hours up until 8:30. maybe work, buying the controlling bitch some flowers perhaps, maybe just maybe, the vindictive controlling bitch got the date wrong.

Wouldn't That be a kicker, and be a pin to a balloon, and collapse the tale, too.

In any event, she's on her way out.

Kilroy

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Thank-you author for having no more cogent plot premises in this part than...

...in part one. Now it's obvious you have no Idea what you are doing. Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

so why was he late not much of a story without an ending too bad i thought you had a good one going

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Anyone

Anyone who thinks that this is a good story.has real problems.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous