All Comments on 'Four Square Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

WW, you seem to have left out a few things in your writing,Dr. Christian and the involvement of Trent in the murder and also what Westboro has to do with the crime. Iam looking forward to seeing the end of this story or is it a new episode for IC to solve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
where is the start or the begining of a circle?

Anon. If I may be bold enough to say that if you have followed the WW writings of the IC from the Todd & Malena Interludes, you will note that often there are threads left hanging to be stitched into the fabric of another tale, thus crossing paths many times.

During some of these stories WW leaving these threads hanging causes all of his followers to sit in suspense, awaiting the answers to exactly what you have asked.

Many times WW has made stand alone tales out of just one throw away line from something from way back, but he always explains to us where and when we can read where that thread has originated.

The WW has done that a few times in this series and has also laid new ones at the same time. It is this style that has made WW the best writer on this site by far.

The drowning in the bath of Dr Christian and the Westboro Billions and secrets will come together in time. As for Trent and company I feel that WW and the TCPD IC will have a series all to themselves with our LH sided twin a special one of her own before long.

To me I find the political as well as the corporate bullying tactics so true to life from both my 25 or so years in Law Enforcement and becoming a Mayor of a small town, WW really does have the handle on how life works dirt an all. A really good series with good old fashioned bluff the perp to spill the lot Great Stuff.

Loads of Double Cheeseburgers and many x5*

666Iceman

Please note:

I will keep using an Anon until they allow me to log on. But I will have my say and vote.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous/400 years ago

Yes, we'll be seeing more of Trent and Quint (will we ever!) in future episodes, so stay tuned...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WW you got me

Was happily waiting for page 5 to be load to continue....their

was only one word FINIS 😀😀😀😀😀

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 4 years ago
Wow.....your stories happily wear me out.

Magnificent wordsmithing.......but as an someone in my 82nd year I have a bit of a challenge keeping up with all the players........especially in this story. But I have read every one of your incredible skill authoring. Thank you.

Pulsifer42

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more sex pls

i was expecting a hot sex scene featuring ashwarya and don troy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo

My guess is unless if WW has already outlined & written his next series or at least part of it, we will be waiting at least a week for the next series as WW gets back to his life outside of this website.

Questions remaining from the cases...

1. Why was Dr. Christian murdered? The missing Westboro fortune is a good excuse but there is no hard evidence that was the reason for his murder.

2. Why did Waring go to the Westboro home and not wait until after he met with the Iron Crowbar? Was there some sort of time reason?

3. Where are the leaks from inside the TCPD coming from that end up in Amber Harris' hands, as she has reported info that should not have been public knowledge?

4. Has Trent & Quint been staying at the hotel where Trent met Rhonda Gray? Or have they really been moving around?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HAPPY USA THANKSGIVING

To you and yours may this day of Thankfulness be filled with a host of things for which to be grateful!

This well wish is extended to each and every other faithful fellow readers no matter their country of origin nor heritage.

Their comments about your individual works or your writing skills are a BIG PART OF why your site has developed into a community which inturn makes each character more real to us.

Among the multitude of things this old man has for which to be grateful is the day blindly stumbled upon "WIFEWATCHMAN" and the hours and hours of reading entertainment and enjoyment ever since!

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 4 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted.

The next story, 'Unresolved', has been submitted and hopefully will be published sooooon...

Apologies that the last page of the last chapter of 'Four Square' was just the 'Finis'. I don't control the formatting, so sorry...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More sex please

The title says it all.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Another great story but the end was a little worrying. Don still has more wotk to do.

chytownchytown6 months ago

Good finish. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES