Four Words

Story Info
Hazel tries her first cut cock shared by a friend.
2.5k words
4.49
7.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four words. That was all it took to turn a typically uneventful birthday into the most erotic experience of Hazel's life.

Hazel wasn't one to celebrate birthdays, and certainly not an arbitrary number like her twenty-seventh. It was only due to the insistence of her friend Brooke that she was marking it at all, having people over for a low-key 'party'. By midnight, the party consisted only of Hazel, Brooke, and Brooke's boyfriend Marko. Hazel and Brooke were sat together on the couch as Marko busied himself in the kitchen.

Marko worked as a bartender at a fancy hotel and had been mixing cocktails all night, wearing a pair of skinny jeans that clung to him so tightly it was impossible not to notice the outline of his cock pressed against his left thigh. Each time he brought the girls a round of drinks, Hazel found it harder and harder to look away.

She had lost track of how many glasses she'd been handed by the tall, broad-shouldered mixologist. But she didn't realise just how drunk she was until, as Marko walked towards the girls once more, Brooke playfully slapped her on the arm.

"Stop staring at my boyfriend's dick!" Brooke laughed. "Even if it is on display."

Hazel was mortified and quickly turned her head away from where she had, in fact, been gazing at Marko's cock. It wasn't so much the size, but she was intrigued by its shape. She blushed.

"I quite like being objectified," Marko joked, handing the girls two espresso martinis. "I don't know what you're always complaining about." He grinned and picked up his glass - scotch, neat. He remained on his feet as he took a sip, looking down at the girls.

Brooke was naturally pretty, and glamorously made up. Her dyed red hair came to her shoulders, framing her face, a chinese-inspired dress clinging to her toned figure.

Hazel had refused to dress up on principle, wearing black leggings under an oversized checked shirt that almost reached her knees. But her natural e-cup breasts were hard to hide, the shirt open just far enough to offer a generous view which Marko was enjoying.

"Are you going to sit down?" asked Brooke.

"And deny Hazel the chance to look at my junk? Come on, it's her birthday!"

"I think she could draw it from memory already." Brooke turned to her friend.

"I'm only joking. In fact," she turned Hazel's head back to face Marko, then put her hand over his bulge and gently stroked it. "Why don't I show you its party trick?"

"Not here!" Marko half-whispered, pushing her hand away. But it was too late - he was already getting hard, the bulge becoming a full 3D diagram. As the head swelled, its outline was unmistakable - a clear, clean ridge.

"Are you...," Hazel began, drawing out the second word slowly as she tried to think of a polite word.

"Circumcised?" Marko was way ahead of her. "Sure am. And proud."

Hazel turned to Brooke, a quizzical expression on her face. Brooke smiled a filthy smile.

"Yes, and yes." The two questions her girlfriends always asked - does it feel different, and do you like it.

That's when it happened. The four words, simply a thought in Hazel's mind that she would never dare articulate, bypassed her social filter and tumbled out of her mouth.

"Can I see it?"

Brooke shrieked with laughter, shocked and impressed by Hazel's drunken boldness and shameless thirst. Marko instinctively reached for his semi-hard cock, half-covering it and half-stroking it. He could sense a tension. Brooke looked up at him, shrugged, and raised her eyebrows.

"I'd be happy to show you my favourite toy," she said, pulling Marko closer, until he was standing directly in front of her. She unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down, his growing erection clearly visible through and barely contained by the fabric of his boxers.

Hazel watched, speechless, as Brooke sharply tugged the waistband of Marko's boxers and his hard cock sprang free. It wasn't huge - perhaps seven inches - but it was thick, and Hazel was captivated by the prettiest cock head she'd ever seen. It had an even, clean cut ridge even thicker than the shaft, which tapered off to the tip. The skin looked darker than Hazel had seen on the uncut guys she'd been with, and the skin more coarse. But it looked so appealing - streamlined yet ribbed for extra stimulation.

"Nice, isn't it?" Brooke asked, seeing the awe and arousal in Hazel's eyes.

"It looks like the ones you see in porn," Hazel sighed.

Brooke pushed Marko forward - stumbling, his boxers halfway down his legs - towards Hazel until his erection was inches from her face.

"Do you want to touch it?"

Hazel didn't hesitate. She put her hand around the head, feeling the coarse skin, then ran one finger around the back of the ridge. She was surprised at how smooth it felt. She stroked Marko a few times, enjoying the way her fingers moved up the head and then dropped down onto his shaft.

"Be careful please," Marko said, firmly. "It's pretty rough without lube."

"Sorry." Hazel pulled her hand away. "It's just... I've never..."

Brooke leaned across the sofa until her head was resting on Hazel's big breasts, held the base of Marko's cock and guided towards her open mouth.

"Let me show you how it's done."

She ran her tongue over the bottom of his shaft, then took his head into her mouth. Hazel watched as Brooke's lips slipped over the ridge, and halfway down his length. She was surprised by how turned on she was watching her friend suck cock right in front of her, and felt herself getting wet.

Brooke let Marko slip out of her mouth, glistening with her saliva - lubricated - and stroked him. With a big, hard cock right in front of her face, Hazel couldn't resist. She leaned forward and with Brooke holding it for me, she took its thick, dark head into her mouth. Unsure of how hard to stroke him, she very gently ran her tongue over the underside.

The two girls continued to pleasure him - Brooke stroking slowly as Hazel's warm mouth enveloped him- until he suddenly pulled away. He leaned down and lifted Brooke's head from Hazel's chest.

"Make way, ladies."

Brooke sat up so that Marko could sit between her and Hazel, who was so obviously transfixed by Marko's hard, thick, wet cock as it pointed up from his lap that Brooke felt very smug. And very turned on.

Marko put one hand on each of the girls' laps, his palms against their inner thigh. Brooke opened her legs and his fingers disappeared up her dress, starting to stroke her through her underwear, which was already soaking wet.

He turned to Hazel and nodded towards his left hand, gently stroking her leggings.

"May I?" He asked. Before he could finish the question, Hazel had pushed his hand between her legs until she could feel it through the thin fabric, pressing against her clit. She reached under his arm to stroke him, but found Brooke's hand there already. The girls linked their fingers around Marko's shaft and stroked him in time with his own fingers working on them.

Suddenly, Marko lifted his hands away and into the air. Brooke responded to the sign immediately, hitching up her dress ready to mount him. But as she turned round, the sight of Hazel - hopelessly turned on waiting to watch her friends fuck in front of her - she was overwhelmed by another urge.

"Take off Hazel's leggings," she said to Marko, adding "And anything that's underneath them, too."

The next few minutes were a blur of hands and lips and whispered instructions. Hazel felt her leggings being pulled off, taking her underwear with them. She was suddenly on her back, gently pushed by Brooke - "Trust me, it feels better like this - " - as Marko towered over her, opening her legs. From the couch, the outline of his cock seemed twice the size of his head.

Brooke and Marko were taking in Hazel's cute, puffy labia - shaven and flushed red. She had an 'innie', her entrance covered by her wet outer lips. Kneeling on the floor next to the sofa, she held Marko's cock in her hand and guided it slowly towards its target.

"You have a beautiful pussy, darling," Brooke purred in her ear. "We'll be gentle."

The head of Marko's hard cock was unlike anything Hazel had felt before, and she flinched as Brooked stroked it over her. But she quickly adjusted, and by the time Brooke was rubbing it against her clit she felt wetter than she'd ever been.

"Please..." she begged. "I want it inside me."

Brooke looked Hazel in the eye and held her gaze as she pushed the tip down and into her friend's pussy. She wanted to see every second of it.

Hazel felt the tip - slick from her own wetness - slide between her lips and started to sigh. It flared out and seconds later she was in unchartered territory, as the prominently textured head of Marko's cock plunged into her. She could feel every bump, and the way it lightly stroked her from inside made her gasp with shock.

"Do you want me to stop?" Marko asked.

Hazel responded by grabbing his ass and pulling it towards her, forcing him inside her completely. She squealed quietly, surprised by his girth as it gently stretched her open. Marko started to fuck her very slowly. In part so Hazel could savour the sensation of his cock - he'd been a lot of women's first cut one - but in part because her pussy felt so good. She was wet and open and yet so, so tight.

"Oh fuck... I feel so full," she moaned to Brooke, whose face was next to hers having pulled open Hazel's shirt and unhooked her bra.

"Just wait until it hits your g-spot," Brooke replied. She pulled Hazel's bra away and couldn't hide her shock at the huge pair of breasts her friend had been hiding under all those baggy clothes.

"Fucking hell. If I had tits like these I'd have them out all the time."

Brooke took one of Hazel's perfectly round, pink nipples between her fingers and gently squeezed it as she watched her boyfriend slowly moving in and out of her best friend. Too slowly, she thought.

She reached up with her other hand and stroked Marko's face.

"You not going to use your special move?"

"Special move?" Hazel said incredulously, putting her hands around his neck. "It gets better?"

"Oh, you have no idea." Brooke replied. She turned to Marko.

"She's so tight," he said. "I won't last long..."

"Do it," Brooke said, firmly. "Just let me know when you're going to cum. Oh, and cum here."

She pointed to her mouth and licked the tip of her finger. Jason started to move his hips down and then upwards with each forward thrust. The angle drove the head of his cock straight into Hazel's g-spot, the ridge stroking her on the way in and on the way out.

It felt so good Hazel screamed. She could already feel her orgasm building, the sensation growing as Marko started to pump harder and faster.

Brooke leaned over and kissed Hazel forcefully on the mouth. She reciprocated passionately, opening her lips and running her tongue over Brooke's. As they made out, Brooke moved her hand down Hazel's body - over her breasts, past her waist, down to her clit. Using one finger, she started to stroke in time with Marko's increasingly urgent thrusts.

Hazel pulled away from Brooke's kiss and let her head fall back as she focussed on the explosion building inside her body. It seemed to start where Marko was massaging her from inside, reaching through her skin like electricity to her clit. As Brooke's finger moved in a perfect circle, it sent shockwaves through every nerve.

Hazel felt Marko slide out of her completely. Confused, she looked up and saw him putting his head between her legs. He pressed his middle finger to her pussy and applied just a little pressure; it slipped inside. As he found the spongy skin of her g-spot, he slowly leaned down until he could reach her clit with his tongue, replacing Brooke's fingers.

Hazel closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of Marko's tongue on her clit, flicking at her in short sharp lapping motions. His finger was working her from the inside, bringing her back to the point she'd been when he pulled out.

That's when he sealed his lips around her clit and began to gently suck it, his tongue still pressing against it. Hazel's breathing became faster and faster, her breasts heaving as her whole body tensed up.

"Don't ... stop...," she moaned, but Marko had no intention of stopping - watching women come was one of his favourite things in the world. He increased the pressure on her clit and g-spot until she was lifting her butt into the air and screaming in short, sharp bursts.

It happened simultaneously - Hazel's clit and g-spot both exploding with a release of pleasure so intense she had to push Marko away. She was still coming, little aftershocks trembling down her spine, when she felt his cock pushing her pussy lips apart once more. He felt even thicker, and entered her with so much force that it almost hurt. She whimpered.

"Oh, it feels really big when he's about to cum doesn't it?" Brooke said excitedly. "Can you feel it swelling up?"

Hazel nodded. The head of his cock was not just growing, but starting to twitch inside her.

"Fuck," Marko whispered.

"Fuck." Louder this time.

"Fuck, oh I'm gonna CUM!" He shouted. Hazel gasped in pleasure and pain as that ridge, even thicker and harder, pushed her pussy open on its way out.

Marko was already on his feet, his right hand holding tightly onto his cock. Brooke swiveled on her knees, and with one step he was standing over her. Hazel watched in awe as Brooke opened her mouth wide, tongue hanging out, ready to take Marko in as he aimed himself towards her. She was just a second too late.

The cum hit Brooke's tongue with such force that it splashed up onto her face, one drop landing between her lips and her nose while another streaked across her cheek. She finally closed her mouth around his cockhead, forming a tight seal with her lips. Hazel was so close - no more than a foot away - that she could see the pulsation of Marko's cock, throbbing as it pumped his load into Brooke's mouth.

Spent, Marko collapsed back onto the sofa. Brooke swallowed hard, making a loud 'gulp' sound turned to face Hazel.

"That's a great look for you," Hazel laughed.

Brooke's lipstick was smudged and blended with the wet cum that was also painted over her cheek. But the coup de grace was the thick, wet droplet of cum dangling from her nostril. Hazel beckoned her over. She gently kicked Marko, who turned to look. He started to laugh at the mess he'd made but then Hazel pulled Brooke's cum-splattered face towards her own, kissing her smudged, coated lips.

"I'm going to clean myself up," Brooke said, standing up. "But then - it's my turn."

To be continued...