Fox, Satyr, Dragon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha frowned. "Oh. Nothing."

Branigan winked at her.

"You fucker!" Sasha kicked at him again, only for her foot to be caught. "Let go."

"Say please."

"Fuck you."

"Publicly like with Jack?"

"Braaaaaan." Sasha said. "Fine. Please let go."

"I was out for a walk when I saw you two eating." Branigan said. "Was going to come over and say hi, but then I noticed the weird way you were sitting. Then I saw the girl run away while blushing and put two and two together."

"There was a girl running away?" Sasha groaned and crumpled back in her seat. She shut her eyes tight as if that could turn back time.

"Yep." Branigan chuckled. "Good job paying attention to your wards."

"This is the worst." Sasha sighed. "I can't believe I did that."

"Eh. There weren't that many people around." Branigan shrugged. "You were having fun. You'll just know to be more careful in the future."

"Yeah. It was fun..." Sasha trailed off as Shanti approached. "Hello, Shanti!"

"Good evening, Dra Blackvine. Dra Stone." Shanti smiled. "What would you like to drink?"

"Water for me." Branigan said.

"Water." Sasha said. "But could you bring out mango lassi at the end in a to-go cup?"

"Of course, Dra." Shanti nodded. "Are you two ready to order or would you like more time with the menu?"

"I'm ready. You, Bran?" Sasha glanced at her date and he nodded. "Great! I'll have the Andoor chicken."

"By itself, correct?"

"Mhm! Cool that you remembered."

"Okay and you, Dra Stone?"

"The Benali Special, please." Branigan smiled. "I tried a bit of Seymour's last time and wished I had gotten it. It seems the Tigress is the exception to my rule when it comes to seafood!"

"I am happy to hear that." Shanti grinned, shining like her diamond nose piercing. "I will have those out for you two."

Sasha waited for Shanti to leave before frowning at Branigan. "You never tried Coach's meal."

"Didn't I?"

"No. You didn't. I was watching you."

"Well that's not creepy." Branigan said dryly.

"I wasn't doing it in a creepy way!" Sasha said. "Just. Keeping an eye on the new guy."

Branigan managed to steer the conversation away from whether or not he had tried the Benali Special. When the food arrived, Sasha watched Branigan closely as he ate but the librarian gave no hint of being disgusted by the meal. If anything he ate it with relish and when Shanti came to check on them, he reiterated his love for the fish by naming exactly what made it so good. When Shanti left them after that, she said she would be taking his compliments to her father, the chef.

At the end of their dinner, his plate looked like it had been licked clean.

"Next time I come here," Branigan said as he took the check from Shanti's proffered hand. "I'd like to have a chat with your dad. If it's not during a rush like right now."

"He would love that, Dra Stone." Shanti smiled. "You are South Panasian?"

"Half. My mother is from the capital."

"As is mine!"

"Maybe we're distant family." Branigan returned the check with his card. "Can I be forward with something? It's related to a certain Dra in Foxcastle."

Shanti blinked and presumably blushed, though her dark skin made it hard to tell. "You may."

"Seymour is a brave man. You'd have a hard time finding anyone braver." Branigan said. "His bravery vanishes when it comes to romance."

"I...I see." Shanti's smile was small, shy, and belied the interest her posture and eyes displayed.

"I hope that you can be the brave one, then?"

"I can, Dra Stone." Shanti said. "Note that this restaurant is named the Tigress."

After Shanti came back with Branigan's card and Sasha's mango lassi, the two left the Tigress. Sasha had been stunned into silence and only broke through once they were back in the car. "Did you take me there just to be a wingman for Coach?"

"I took you there because I made you laugh. Honest." Branigan squeezed her hand, his other hand staying on the steering wheel. "But I did take advantage of an opportunity."

"Okay. I believe you." Sasha sighed. She liked having his hand in hers, making her feel small though they were close in height. His hands were large and warm. Now and then a black shape would peek out from his sleeve and it took her a second to realize that it was his chain tattoo. The writhing reminded her of a snake and she wasn't a fan of it. She could grow to like it though. Just as she grew to like the charming bastard it had been tattooed on. Charming. She thought. If it was in the magical sense that would mean he's manipulative. Casting spells on everyone he met until they liked him, unaware of what had been done. Her eyes widened. "You tricky bastard!"

"False. I know exactly who my father is."

"Not what I meant!" Sasha faced him, still holding his hand. "You never tried the Benali Special last time. You lied. And you lied this time with Shanti. You didn't actually like it!"

Branigan sighed. "You can't leave things alone, can you?"

"No. I can't. Live with it."

"Seems I'll have to." Branigan laughed softly. "You're right. I didn't try it last time and I didn't actually like it when I got it this time. In fact, I absolutely hated it because it's seafood and I look forward to getting back to my cabin and making a snack out of something I do like. A bowl of ice cream, maybe. Just to get the taste out of my mouth."

"Then why?"

"I like Seymour." Branigan shrugged. "Those compliments I gave were real, by the way. If I wasn't so fixated on the fish taste, everything else would make it a great dish. I just can't ignore the fish. So I pretended, just a little bit, so a person I like can get a date."

"I... I guess that's okay." Sasha conceded. Was it really okay, though? Branigan clearly thought highly of himself if he felt it fine to butt into other people's lives. She made her peace with it since Branigan meant well. "It's not like it was a big lie. Or even over something that matters."

"And it left her feeling good." Branigan said. "I also intend on keeping my word and having a conversation with the chef."

"I'm beginning to see why so many people like you."

"Are you among them?"

"I'll get there." Sasha said dryly. Then she squeezed his hand.

Branigan walked Sasha to the dormitories after returning Seymour's car. When they got to the entrance, Sasha grabbed him by his forearm and dragged him to an arbored gap between dorms. Branigan smiled as he let himself get pushed onto a bench. "Don't want the date to end?"

"Nope!" Sasha remained standing. She put her hands astride his shoulders and kissed him. "Have you gotten any action from Nat or Jack?"

"You think I'm the type to kiss and tell?"

"Of course you are!"

"You're right." Branigan laughed. "We've kissed. Curious hands. That's about it."

"Curious hands? They never got..." Sasha trailed a hand down his chest to his crotch, where she left it waiting while she bit her lip at him. "An answer?"

"No." Branigan casually waved a hand, casting an illusion around them that would display their exact surroundings. Minus the librarian getting felt up by a student. "Go ahead, Sash."

Sasha unzipped his pants and carefully brought his semi-hard cock out. She brushed her hair behind her ear and leaned close. "I love giving blowjobs." She said before kissing the head of his cock. Her tongue flicked out and licked around the tip before guiding it into her mouth. Her cheeks sank in as she began sucking, her cheekbones becoming more prominent as a result. Branigan's cock grew hard while just the tip was being sucked on, the remaining inches dry and expecting attention.

Sasha's mouth was wet and warm with a tongue that proved to be more curious than her hand. Even as she took more of him into herself, Sasha's tongue didn't stop. It undulated against the underside of his shaft. Swirled around whenever she pulled back to lick the top. Her sucking was strong enough for the inside of her cheeks to brush against the sides of his cock. "Look at me, Sasha."

"Mhm." Sasha moaned obediently and turned her blue eyes up at him. They glittered in the minor lighting that Branigan had conjured and she winked when he put a hand on the side of her head. She allowed the tips of his fingers to glide through her hair and rest on the back of her head, pushing her ever-so-slightly forward. Sasha took to the guidance and impaled her face on his entire length. She gagged as it hit the back of her throat, but she maintained eye contact and didn't pull back. She gagged again and still she didn't relent, slobbering all over Branigan's cock and dribbling spit. After a third gag that forced her back to arch her breasts forward, Sasha pulled out with a gasp. With saliva on the side of her mouth, down to her chin, she tugged on Branigan's cock to keep it hard and ready. "You like that, Professor?"

Hm. Roleplay. Not unexpected. Branigan combed his fingers through her hair again. "Didn't tell you to stop."

"Sorry, Professor." Sasha cooed but didn't resume blowing him. "But. Please? Tell me." She kissed the underside of his glans, still not breaking eye contact, and toyed with his foreskin by gliding it back and forth slowly. "I need to know. Am I doing a good job?"

"An amazing job, Sasha." Branigan said through a sharp breath.

"Thank you, Professor." Sasha giggled happily and did as she was told. She held his cock against her throat without gagging for a few long moments, holding her breath. Then she exhaled all the hot, wet air out at once while recovering. "Where do you want to cum, Professor?" She licked up and down his glistening shaft. "Down my throat?" She deep throated him, just for a second, before licking his cock again. "On my pretty little face?" She began tugging at the base of his cock with her small hand and hit herself on her pink lips. "I'll do whatever you want, Professor. Anything for you."

"Face." Branigan managed to say as his muscles flexed involuntarily. He had been holding his orgasm back for what felt like ages, the pressure pulsating deep in his balls and the base of his cock.

"Mmm." Sasha stuck her tongue out and held her head back as she placed herself under Branigan's cock. She jerked him off, her hand sliding effortlessly up and down his cock from all the spit she had lubed him with. "Yes, please, Professor. Cum on my face. Cover me with your hot, thick cum. Please, Professor. I want it. I need...Ah!" Sasha squeaked as the first rope of Branigan's cum glazed her cheekbone. She squeezed out shot after shot, covering most of her face. As Branigan's orgasm faded, she let the remaining cum dribble onto her tongue.

"Fucking... Fuck." Branigan tilted his head back as his cock softened in her hand.

"Eloquent." Sasha pushed his cock back into his pants - carefully, as she knew how sensitive it would be. "I missed the taste of cum."

"Plenty more where it came from." Branigan used a deflection spell to clean off the cum she had yet to lick off.

"That's what I like to hear, Professor." Sasha put her arms around him as he stood and kissed him. She yelped, happily, as he lifted her up off her feet for a moment before setting her down. With her face in his neck, she spoke, "I'm assuming you're fine with that."

"I've an open mind, Sasha."

"We'll see how open it is." Sasha smiled mysteriously and kissed his chin. "Good night, Branigan."

"Good night, Sasha."

It was some time before Sasha actually went to her dorm.

Chapter 13: Mr. Perfect

The boys dormitories had undergone renovations over the summer, with entire buildings being rebuilt from the ground up. Lucas Rice's dorm was in one such building and buildings made noises when settling into its foundations. A creak here. A groan there. All sounds that would be filtered out with repetition and time.

Even on this night, a little over a month after the semester had started, Lucas's mind hadn't learned to filter. So when his window pane creaked, the sound was just barely enough to tease Lucas into a half-awake state.

Darkness and source-less shadows settled into the dream he was having, quickly turning it dismal. A low, grating chuckle served as music for the fresh nightmare before fading away. Nothing but silence in Lucas's subconsciousness. Until a voice spoke from the inky dark. "You could be kin, child. From what I'm seeing. Your blood. And all these...Delicious thoughts."

Lucas didn't respond. He couldn't.

"Yes..." The voice was deep, husky, and had a feminine lilt to it. "Convenient for me. There were blood traitors in your family. How...Exquisite."

Lucas shuddered and instinctively covered himself with his blanket. The shiver remained.

"Until next time, boy." The voice faded. "Think on those who have scorned you."

His dream grew bright again. Lucas had no recollection of it, or its brief time as a nightmare, the next morning.

***

"Bran's dad," Natalia slid into a seat across from Jack and Sasha. The two continued to hold hands while using their free ones to eat. "Is the absolute coolest, most amazing person on the planet."

"That's actually me." Jack sai d. "You've seen my abs."

"Did you single-handedly face down five familiars and their lord that were intent on ruining your honeymoon?" Natalia asked. "Without using any protective circles or wards?"

"Jack could probably just chop their heads off, Nat." Sasha said, feigning disinterest. Truly, however, her curiosity was piqued. "And lose next to no time on the honeymoon."

"How'd he do it?" Jack asked, seeing Natalia growing disappointment. She grinned at the immediate brightening of the Fox's face.

"By being clever!" Natalia's food went cold as she regaled them with the details of Arthur Stone's victory. It involved Dra salt, an expression of utter disinterest, and verbally confusing the lord into relinquishing its control over its familiars. This resulted in the familiars turning on their former lord and Arthur simply walking over and dealing the finishing blows in the aftermath.

"Eat your food, Nat." Jack said when Natalia finished.

"Oh. Right." Natalia chewed on her cold, dry turkey sandwich and made a face at it. "He's humble and truthful, too! I actually read the account in a book and asked him about it. The book got it wrong and said it was ten familiars and their lord. Dr. Stone corrected me."

"So where did our Mr. Stone go wrong?" Sasha chuckled. "I don't think he's capable of humility."

"That's an act, Sasha. You know that." Natalia said.

"Yes, Nat. I do." Sasha replied patiently. "I was kidding."

"Oh. Right." Natalia attempted to eat again and only managed to swallow it by chugging down lemonade.

"So you're basically getting the Demonology class without actually being in it." Jack said.

"Yep!" Natalia said. "And I've come to a decision."

"You're going to become a Demonologist." Sasha said.

"Saaaaaash." Natalia whined and pouted. "I wanted to say it."

"Woops." Sasha smiled apologetically, letting go of Jack's hand to squeeze Natalia's. "I'm sorry, baby."

"You suck." Natalia sulked for a few more seconds. "Yeah. That. I want to become a Demonologist like Bran's dad."

"You've finally figured out what you want to do after graduating!" Sasha exclaimed. "That's amazing, Nat. Congratulations."

"Wait. You're telling me you didn't have a plan after graduating?" Jack's eyebrows made it almost halfway up her forehead. "Wow."

"There are so many options! All interesting!" Natalia said defensively. "How am I supposed to pick one when I want to do them all? Do you know what you want?"

"A few tours as a hunter followed by working for my family's company. Like Quinn." Jack answered promptly. "If I do well in this year's tournament I'll even get signed on as an officer and not have to start at the bottom." She grinned. "Captain Jack Sarkan."

"Sexy." Sasha said. Natalia nodded in agreement. "But you'd actually start as Second Lieutenant, right?"

"Yeah."

"You'll rise up fast." Sasha said.

"That. Or die on my first tour or something." Jack shrugged. "Monsters are strong."

"Sarkans are stronger." Natalia said forcefully to push away the thought of Jack dying. "We've both watched you fight. Monsters don't stand a chance."

"And that kind of cockiness would get me killed." Jack said. "Like when I nearly got my chest punched in by Branigan's defense wards. Really needed that lesson."

"Fair...But still. You'll become Captain Jack Sarkan and then make a lot of cool things at your family's company." Natalia said. "Happy ending."

"That's very sweet of you, Nat. Thank you." Jack smiled. "Have you told Bran about your plan yet?"

"I will this afternoon." Natalia said. "I wanna ask him the best way to ask his dad for a recommendation letter so I can work as an apprentice under one of his colleagues."

"Why not just work for the man himself?" Jack asked.

"Can't." Natalia shook her head. "He gave up being a Demonologist."

"Whoa. Like. Permanently?"

"Permanently." Natalia said. "And Bran said I'm not allowed to ask his dad why. I'm curious but... I don't want to offend him."

"Whatever it was, it must have been really bad." Sasha said. "People don't just...give up their passions. My mom would rather die than give up developing potions."

"Yeah." Jack nodded. "Hell I lost my legs and that didn't stop me from wanting to kick ass. Wonder what it was."

"I'll have to assume I'll never know." Natalia shrugged her curiosity away. "Has your grandpa approved your request yet, Sash?"

"No." Sasha sighed. "I know he's busy. But I wish he'd hurry because the sooner we can go get the herbs I need, the sooner I can start my experiment."

"Well I've been keeping my weekends free just in case like Nat." Jack said. "We can go the second Headmaster Blackvine gives the thumbs-up."

"It'll be fun." Natalia said. "And we'll have Coach and Jack to keep us safe."

***

"Interesting." Professor Leela Wayne twisted Branigan's bare forearm back and forth while studying the chains. "They've returned to being obsidian, as they should. Interesting." She looked up at him with a slight frown. "You have been back just a month. Yes?"

"Yeah." Branigan said. The rune professor had been studying his arm for ten minutes now and had just then broken the silence. They drew curious glances from students entering and leaving the library but the stares didn't last long since the majority of the school's population was used to Leela's eccentricities.

"Interesting. Very interesting." Leela relinquished his arm. "Well I bid you a good afternoon!"

"You too, Leela." Branigan chuckled. He was able to get some work done for just five minutes before another visitor arrived. "Hello, Ms. Fox."

"Hello, Mr. Stone." Natalia leaned her forearms on the counter and smiled up at him. "Busy?"

"For others? Yes." Branigan said. "For you? No."

"Cool!" Natalia said. "I won't take too much of your time. Can we talk in your office?"

"Sure." Branigan said. "Greg. Guard these scrolls for me. No maiming or killing allowed in defense of these scrolls."

The golem took Branigan's spot at the counter before growing in size until it was six feet tall with grey spikes jutting diagonally out from its shoulders. Smaller spikes ran all along its arms. It remained motionless but its eyes jumped between all targets within its line of sight. Branigan gave it a thumbs up and went into his office, Natalia entering just behind him. Once the door was closed, and locked, she hugged him. "How has your day been?"

"Extremely long and busy and seeing you has been the best part of it." Branigan kissed her cheek and settled his forehead against the cool nape of her neck. He slowly breathed in, held the inhaled breath of juniper and sage, then slowly let it go. "I wish all three of you could be next to me at all times."