Fox, Satyr, Dragon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They get in the way of fighting." Jack bit her lip. Her crotch felt hot and pleasurable buzzing spread around her lower stomach. The lust filled gaze Branigan was giving her urged her to go faster, to squeeze her breasts closer around his cock. To milk him until every drop he had was covering her fat tits. "But you'd say they're worth it, right Bran?"

"More than worth it."

"Then how about you cover them in your cum and prove it?"

Branigan moaned and came. One shot hit her chin, making her gasp. The rest of his cum roped out over her cleavage, covering her boobs just as she had asked. Still breathing fast, cock slowly softening between Jack's breasts, Branigan smiled at her tits as they glistened from water streaked with hot cum. "Proved it."

"Sure did." Jack took his cock out, kissed Branigan on the lips, then lowered herself underwater until just her head was out. She began rubbing at her breasts to wash off the cum and winked at Branigan. "You think you'll have the spirit for Natalia?"

"Who do you think I am?"

***

Branigan opened the door to allow Jack and Natalia into his cabin. Natalia was wearing a denim jacket, a pink t-shirt, and a pair of black yoga pants. Jack was wearing a hoodie and a pair of jeans that looked as though they had been dragged through coal. Jack smiled at his questioning glance. "Procrastinated on doing laundry. Now I don't have anything good to wear."

"Ah gotcha." Branigan chuckled and shut the door. "Have you two eaten?"

"Yeah." Natalia smiled. "You're so sweet. Always asking that."

"People need to eat but they always forget to." Branigan said. "What are you planning on doing, Jack? While Nat and I have our fun."

"I've got homework." Jack twisted to show her backpack. "Could you tell your coworkers to ease up on us?"

"You know I would." Branigan kissed her cheek. "But I can't risk showing favoritism."

"You could just ask them to ease up on all the eighth years." Jack fell onto the sofa and unzipped her bag. Textbooks and notebooks were emptied onto the coffee table. "At least proofread my essay after?"

"That I can do." He kissed Jack again, this time on the lips, before leading Natalia to the bedroom. The door was shut, but not locked, and a noise-deadening spell was cast for Jack's benefit. Natalia began examining his bookshelf. "Is that what you're here for?"

"I'll need something to do after." Natalia giggled. "Which of these is off limits?"

Branigan stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing the back of her head before responding. "All that's on this bookshelf is yours to borrow."

"Clever Dra with clever wording." Natalia said. "You've got other bookshelves I can't see?"

"Perhaps."

Natalia pushed her butt into him, grinning at the hardness she felt. She allowed him to drag her back onto the bed, flipping over after he was lying down so she could kiss him. Their lips remained pressed together while Natalia took off her jacket and Branigan pushed his pants down. She took his cock into her hand and squeezed. "Mmm.. Bran..."

He squeezed her ass roughly, spanked it to elicit another moan, then tugged her yoga pants down with her panties. A glistening string of her juices momentarily connected her pussy to her panties before the gap in between widened too far.

"I want you naked." Natalia breathed, shuddering at the brush of his stubble against her cheek. "I need to see all of you before I go."

Branigan's clothes were tossed aside while Natalia did the same. She attempted to hide her breasts, as she always did, but his gentle hands stopped her. "My hard cock isn't proof enough, Nat?" He sat her on his lap, facing him, and kissed her. When he spoke, his lips brushed against her cheek. "You're so sexy it hurts."

Natalia's cheeks reddened from embarrassment and arousal. She took his throbbing cock into her hand again and began stroking it this time. His cock looked massive in her hands, his balls rolling in her nimble fingers. A vein pulsed in time with his radiating heat and more precum glistened at the tip of his glans. A squeeze caused the precum to begin dribbling down. An upstroke caused some to get on her thumb. "I did this to you?"

"Even the thought of you is enough." He held her cheeks to kiss her before one hand went between her legs and the other went to her chest. There was barely, barely, enough to squeeze, but it was enough for Branigan. There could have been nothing there and it would still drive Branigan mad with lust. It wasn't the naked body that drove a lover crazy but who it belonged to.

Branigan's eyes were as earnest as Sasha and Jack's when they complimented her looks. They always were. Not a man just saying what he needed to say to get off. She kissed him and her tongue wrestled with his. Her moans, from having his fingers in her and from having her hard brown nipples pulled, frequently caused their lips to vibrate pleasantly. She could hear how wet she had become from, not just feel the warm liquid soak her crotch and inner thigh. Her eyes were half shut, remaining open to look at Branigan's broad shoulders and toned muscles.

Branigan loved looking at her face, her lips forming a near perfect circle and her expression set in a way that could just as easily be mistaken for pain. Such beautiful agony on Natalia's face. Yet his eyes were also drawn to the rise and fall of her pale chest, the tiny breasts that graced her. Her ribs were visible beneath her pale, taut skin and he occasionally tickled them to get a whimper amidst her moans. Finally, her belly. Her sweet stomach that he could cover with a widespread hand to feel her warmth. There was a beastial urge within him to pick her up by her waist and impale her on his cock. Make her legs flail helplessly. Make her flop up and down while she was used as a toy for his pleasure, her hair flying wildly amidst her desperate groans and screams.

He ignored the urge as though it was nothing. She hadn't handed that control over to him yet and he would wait until she did. These moments were more than enough until then. Having her naked, vulnerable, to him while she tugged on his cock with awkward confidence. It was clear to see that she had more experience with women than men. The animal part of Branigan was glad for this exclusivity.

"Natalia." Branigan growled. "Say my name while you cum."

"I'm... I'm not close..." Natalia writhed with her lie. Her orgasm was assured whether Branigan continued with his fingers or not.

"Liar." Branigan smiled. "Naughty girl. Cumming before I'm even close."

"You're the liar." Natalia bit his lower lip. "I can feel you throbbing...ah! Throbbing harder."

"Together, then." Branigan pulled on her nipple again, eager to hear another yelp.

Natalia couldn't talk so she just nodded. At the peak just before the rushing collapse of an orgasm, she moaned out his name just as he asked. Branigan did the same, grunting her name with the spurting of his cum all over her stomach and hand. His own fingers were soaked. He licked them while winking at her and she just smiled at him.

"My toes hurt." Natalia stopped curling them and took her feet out from under his legs. "Owwww..."

"Aww." Branigan took one foot in each hand, put them on his lap, and massaged them as Natalia sat back between his feet. "You can read while I massage you then."

"What about you?" Natalia took hold of the book that Branigan made float to her. It was a story book. She also used the tissues he floated over to wipe at the mess on her belly and hand. "What do you get?"

"I get to touch a pair of feet."

"You're into feet?"

"When it comes to feet," Branigan said as she laid back. He tossed her a pillow for her to use. "I'm into them when I'm into the person they belong to."

"Interesting..." Natalia sighed and wiggled her toes. "You and Sasha have that in common."

"Sasha Blackvine is into feet?" Branigan laughed. Foxcastle's haughty princess always found a way to surprise him.

"Women feet." Natalia added. "Probably won't like your gross man feet."

"Ahem." Branigan coughed. "How about you take a look at mine before commenting."

Natalia twisted her neck to look at the feet she was lying between. She was shocked to see how well maintained they were. "...Okay. She might be into your feet."

"That's what I thought." Branigan said. "I am a perfect male specimen."

She moved the book out of the way to look at him. She agreed wholeheartedly. But on the outside she only rolled her eyes and gave him the barest hint of a smile before resuming her reading.