Fox, Satyr, Dragon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Reliving memories? Is that why you were flirting with one of my students?"

"Flirting? Me? Not at all." Branigan said. "So. Joining me?"

"I still have last minute preparations for the semester to take care of." Anette shook her head, looking at him with reproval. There was still a smile in her eyes when she did it. "Unlike you, I haven't had a rotation of faculty members doing my job. You were expected three weeks ago, Branigan."

"Sorry."

"No you're not."

"You'll never know!" Branigan put his hands in his pockets and began walking away. "Have a good weekend, Anette."

"I wish you'd still call me Professor."

"Not happening."

Chapter 2: You're The What?

"Welcome back." Sasha said from under her covers when the room's lights were turned back on.

"Hey."

Sasha watched Natalia undress, her t-shirt and jeans being folded neatly before being placed in the hamper by the door. Her bra joined the hamper two seconds later and then Natalia shuffled to her dresser to rummage around for a big shirt to wear.

"Going to bed?"

"Mmm."

"Come here." Sasha shuffled back until she was pressed against the wall and lifted her covers.

"Not tonight."

"I want to cuddle and say sorry."

Natalia hesitated, gripping the drawer of her dresser. She felt Sasha's eyes on her back and goosebumps spread. With a wave, the lights were turned off and Natalia shut the drawer slowly and softly. After getting into Sasha's bed, Natalia remained outside of Sasha's arms. "I'm waiting."

"I said cuddle and say sorry. We're not cuddling."

Silence. Just big, brown eyes staring in the dark.

"I'm sorry." Sasha said. "I hurt your feelings and I'm sorry."

Natalia moved into Sasha's embrace and kissed her. "Apology accepted."

Sasha grazed her fingers down to the small of Natalia's back then back up. She kissed Natalia on the cheek, her lips enjoying her girlfriend's strong cheekbones before moving down to her pouty lips. When Sasha felt Natalia's hands on her bare breasts, she moved her own hand down to Natalia's butt, squeezing it over her lace underwear.

"You always hated Lucas." Natalia said in the pause between kisses. "Should've listened to you."

"I was genuinely trying to like him." Sasha said. "You're right. I can be a bit aggressive."

"A bit?"

"Okay very."

Natalia kissed Sasha, knowing the girl would be pouting. "But you were trying. That's what matters."

"Thanks." Sasha murmured, leaning back and pulling Natalia with her until the latter was on top. "Sit up. I want to have a proper look at you." She felt her lover stiffen momentarily before sitting up. Her eyes had adjusted to the darkness and she could see Natalia. The girl was very skinny, to the point where malicious rumors had spread that she was anorexic. Completely untrue, of course. Natalia was just naturally very skinny and any effort to gain weight did nothing. Sasha thought she was beautiful regardless, so seeing Natalia still try to cover her flat chest with her hands hurt her. She reached out, gently taking hold of Natalia's wrists and pulling her hands back down. "I love your little boobs."

"Sash..." Natalia feebily resisted.

"I really do. You know I mean it." Sasha made eye contact, blue into brown.

Natalia stopped resisting, choosing instead to cup Sasha's breasts. They weren't big or small, fitting snugly in her hands. "Your boobs are better."

"False. All boobs are equal." Sasha pulled Natalia back down and kissed her. "What matters is the girl they belong to and my girl is the best of them."

"No you are."

"No you."

"You."

"You."

"You..." Natalia kissed Sasha before the latter could retort. "When did we become one of those disgustingly cute couples?"

"I think all couples are like that in private." Sasha said, watching Natalia move back off her. "A lot of them at least...Ahh!" She moaned in surprise as Natalia slipped two fingers into her pussy, fingers curved up to press against the roof. "You..."

"Shhh." Natalia murmured before kissing Sasha's pubic mound. Another kiss was placed on it before she moved slightly farther down to kiss Sasha's clitoral hood. A few kisses later, Natala flicked the tip of her tongue against Sasha's clit. Her fingers continued their 'come-hither' motion at a steady pace, only increasing when Sasha began bucking her waist up. Natalia felt Sasha's fingers rake through her hair and her ears tingled as she heard her girlfriend's moans and gasps.

Sasha squeezed a breast with her free hand, pulling at her pink nipple and relishing the mixed sensation of pain and pleasure. Her skin glistened slightly with the thin layer of sweat that spread on it from her increased body heat. Feeling her peak approach, Sasha gripped Natalia's face against her pussy and increased her grinding further. Faster and faster, a desperate, warm ache filling her lower body and impossibly rising in pressure every half-second from Natalia's attention. "Natalia!" Sasha screamed as she came, feeling a rush of her juices on her inner thigh and on Natalia's face. She writhed as her orgasm took its course, taking control of her body and forcing her to pull harder on her breast. When it ended, the ache drifted away slowly, leaving behind a buzzing sensation all over her body but mainly in her mind. "You...?"

"I'm not in the mood, Sasha." Natalia shook her head, crawling back up to rest her head on Sasha's chest. "Just you for tonight."

Sasha sighed and kissed the top of Natalia's head, happily smelling it. "You know I hate not reciprocating."

"You can reciprocate tomorrow maybe." Natalia yawned and cuddled closer. They were both hot and sweaty and wanted to cool off. The craving to be close was stronger. Their breathing slowed with each passing second until their chests rose and fell in sync. "I love you, Sasha."

"I love you, Natalia."

***

Branigan watched the house golem as it unpacked his things for a few moments. It was squat, the top of its head rising just past Branigan's waist. Its frame was similar to how a child would draw a person, with rounded arms and legs that ended in oddly shaped 'fingers' and 'toes'. When it needed to reach for objects out of reach or place something, it would extend its clay arms and legs to do the job before resetting to its normal short stature. Branigan felt a pang of guilt upon remembering what he had done to three of its brethren when he was a student. It helped to remind himself that golems didn't have souls or sapience.

Knowing the golem would follow his instructions, Branigan stepped out onto the stoop with a mug of coffee. He sipped at it while looking out onto the lake that was roughly 40 feet away. The dark water lapped at the gravel beach, giving no hints at what it contained in its depths. Branigan could see mountains in the distance, beyond the far shore of the lake. There was a shimmer in the air above them that only magic users could see, indicating the defensive barrier that had been placed to ward off anyone approaching the school from its rear. A similar barrier was located a mile away from Foxcastle's front gates and the two barriers rose up to meet the other miles above the school, forming a shimmering bubble of protection around it all. Despite there being a set boundary, the power of the school's defenses bled out into Foxden and gave the town a modicum of protection as well. The mountains resisted such encroachments.

A figure burst out of the water, trailing droplets behind as it flipped in the air. When it landed, Branigan saw that it was a girl in a two piece swimsuit. The bikini top struggled to contain her large, wet breasts and the shorts clung to her, revealing wide hips and - Branigan guessed - a large, firm butt.

Guess I didn't need this coffee. Branigan thought to himself as various parts of him woke up. He was far enough away where she wouldn't be able to tell where he was staring, so he let himself enjoy the view. Branigan was mainly drawn to her toned belly and arms, indicating a woman that dedicated time to keeping herself in shape beyond going for a run. He was so caught up in leering - and wondering how she had gotten the jagged burn scar on her belly - that he almost missed the wave. He started, then waved. "Good morning!" He called out.

"Good morning!" The girl shook her head, droplets spraying out from her boyishly short, brunette hair. With a spell she dried herself off and jogged to Branigan's cabin, delighting him immensely as it caused her breasts to bounce in the best way possible. "You're new."

"I am." Branigan nodded. Now that she was close, he maintained eye contact. Her eyes were a shade darker than Natalia's. The girl had an attractive, androgynous face with bushy eyebrows that he found himself drawn to.

"I'm Jack." She reached a hand out and smiled..

"Branigan." He shook her hand. "Nice trick you pulled there. Flying out of the water like a dolphin."

"Oh that's nothing when you have legs like these." Jack laughed and pointed. Branigan mentally agreed that she did have extremely nice, thick thighs when he noticed a slight indent on both of her legs, right in the middle of the thigh. Everything below the indent looked exactly like normal human legs, even having a healthy flush to them. Yet it was off.

"Fascinating." Branigan raised an eyebrow. Both her legs were prosthetics. Magic ones of course. Entirely 'hooked up' to her body and would age with her as she aged and even grow stronger if she worked on them. Or weaker if she gave up on them, though they'd still be stronger than a normal human's legs. "They even feel pain, correct?"

"Yep!" To demonstrate, Jack pinched a thigh below the indent. The skin in the area turned red as her body reacted to the pain.

Well someone's parents are rich. Branigan thought. "Latest versions it looks like. Older models don't react as quickly to pain. Amazing."

"They're not out yet." Jack shook her head. "I'm testing a prototype."

"Is that so?" Branigan asked. Hmm. Might know who this one is. He thought. "Friends in high places sure are useful."

"You could say that." Jack laughed, her bushy eyebrows crinkling. "Are you a professor?"

"Nope."

"Then why do you have a cabin?"

"Who said it was mine?"

"That sign right there." Jack pointed at a nameplate on the wall to the right of the door. It read: 'Cabin 3 Arthur Branigan Stone'

Branigan sipped his coffee. "Hmm. Cool."

"So...what are you?"

"Many things." Branigan said. "Dra should be careful about the way they word things."

"Humans aren't usually this picky about wording." Jack smirked.

"Usually."

Jack took a deep breath, still looking amused enough by Branigan. "Mr. Arthur Branigan Stone, what position do you hold at Foxcastle School of Magic?"

"A very important one."

"That's not what I asked!"

"My answer is a good enough one."

Jack's eyes narrowed. "Mr. Arthur Branigan Stone, what is your job title at Foxcastle School of Magic?"

"Ah! Good. That would get you the answer." Branigan nodded, finishing his coffee and grimacing at the sugar rush at the bottom. He hadn't mixed it well. "If the person you were asking wasn't a jerk."

"So you're not gonna tell me?"

"You'll find out soon enough."

"Fine. I'm patient." Jack shrugged. Branigan loved her for it. "I'm gonna go back to swimming. Have a good day, Branigan."

"You too, Jack." Branigan watched her go of course.

***

Natalia, with hair wet from a fresh shower, was getting dressed when Sasha woke up. "Where are you going?"

"Library." Natalia noticed her hair was still wet and dried it.

"Again? I thought you would've finished up by now."

"Still have Potions."

"You can ask me." Sasha sat up and crossed her arms, then lifted them up so her breasts were cradled by her forearms. "I'll even reward you for every right answer."

"Tempting. But I'll be fine on my own." Natalia smiled. She put her backpack on and leaned down to kiss Sasha. "I'll see you at lunch."

"What about breakfast?" Sasha squeezed one of her breasts and winked before pulling on a pink nipple.

"Bye, Sash." Natalia waved over her shoulder and left the room. As she shut the door, she heard Sasha sigh heavily and fall back into bed. Natalia ate a quick bowl of oatmeal in the cafeteria before heading to the library, banana in hand. Foxcastle's library put the Imperial Library to shame, holding a catalogue triple the size. Were it not for magical indexing, the books, tomes, ancient scrolls, and even single sheets of parchment would have long since been lost. Even then there were items that had been lost to time, only to be rediscovered by accident. The most recent discovery was a five hundred year old collection of forgotten nursery rhymes that, when recited backwards, could cure even the worst case of hemorrhoids. It had been vital in curing the woman that had recited it forwards.

She turned the corner and entered the large, wide atrium that preceded the library. The room had large windows on both sides, filling it with natural light. The middle portion leading to the door was a free pathway but the room had tables and comfortable sofas off to the side for students wanting to study in a spot with less strict silence rules. At the end of the atrium, in front of the open black marble doors, stood a man in a black suit with his hands in his pockets. His hair was combed but still managed to look messy and he was looking above the doors where it read 'Knowledge Is Power'.

"Good morning." Natalia said, smiling at him.

"Good morning." Branigan smiled but didn't look at her. "What do you think of that?"

"The words above the door?"

"Mmm."

"They're true."

Branigan frowned. "There have been many stupid dictators. Would you say they didn't have power?"

"I'd say they had their own type of knowledge." Natalia said. "But not enough to stay in power. They don't last very long, do they?"

"Fair enough." Branigan said. "I'll still have to have a conversation with Neil about changing them. Foxcastle deserves something less..."

"Contrived?"

"Yes. Contrived."

Natalia watched him as he continued to stare at the words above the door. The look in his eyes would suggest the words genuinely annoyed him. "They've been 'Knowledge Is Power' for as long as I've been here."

"They've been that for as long as Neil has been here. Including when he was a normal student a million years ago." Branigan said. "And they've been an awful choice the entire time."

"Why do you care?"

"It's my job to care."

"What is your job?" Natalia asked.

"I just said. To care." Branigan smirked. "Here to study some more?"

"Oh no you don't! You're not slipping away this time. What are you doing here at Foxcastle?" Natalia stepped in front of him to stop him from going into the library, surprising herself with her boldness. She also wondered why she cared so much. "You seem to know Headmaster Blackvine pretty familiarly. Enough to call him by his first name."

"You don't have to know someone familiarly to call them by their first name, Natalia."

"So you don't know him?"

"Didn't say that."

"You..." Natalia's jaw clenched for two whole reasons and a single subset reason. Reason one, this man was incredibly annoying. Reason two, she was utterly amused by him and wanted to keep talking to him. Reason two subset one, her amusement annoyed her. "Has anyone told you how annoying you are?!"

"Yes actually." Branigan stepped around her, hands still in his pockets. "Everyday in the mirror."

"You haven't answered me yet!"

"Shhhh!" Branigan held a finger in front of his mouth and winked. "Silence in the library."

"You haven't answered me yet." Natalia repeated with a hiss, still following Branigan.

He walked to the large counter that was currently manned by a few golems, turned to face her, then leaned on the counter. "Yes I did. I said that I have been told how annoying I am."

"You know that's not what I meant." She bit back a smile. When dealing with a smart ass, smiling at them gives them encouragement.

"Do I?" Branigan said. He had noted her biting her smile back and was feeling extremely encouraged to continue being a smart ass. "Annoying isn't the only thing I'm called. Stupid is another."

"Is that why the sign above the door bothers you?" Natalia smirked. "I'd also hate to be mocked by a sign."

Branigan's grin widened. "Good one!"

"Thanks." Natalia said. "Now answer my question."

"Guess."

"Guess what your job is?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"How..." Natalia sighed then nodded. "Fine. I'll guess."

As Natalia studied him, Branigan returned the favor. The girl was extremely skinny. The opposite of Jack's body. That being said, it worked for her. Her slight frame suited her prominent cheekbones, pouty lips, and large, round eyes. With her long brown hair hanging loosely around her face, Natalia was the picture of innocence. A picture of innocence that was magnified each time she smiled. It was an extremely welcome distraction.

"You said you're not a teacher." Natalia said. "But I do recognize you. You used to be a student here. And your dad was a professor here. You have his middle name."

"I was. He was. I do."

"Hmm..." Natalia sighed. Branigan wasn't very tall, now that she was paying closer attention under the guise of thinking. Taller than her. But that wasn't hard to do since she was only 5'3. Yet he had a...presence that made him seem taller. Illusion spell? No. Why waste the energy? She could feel he was a powerful Dra but even then it would be a waste. Perhaps it was because he was in shape and his broad shoulders gave him that presence. Branigan was also quick to smile. A smile that brightened a face that looked tired when at rest and it thought no one was looking. It was wide, showed off a set of white teeth, and made his charcoal eyes spark with the ember she had noticed when they had first met. The ember was quenched whenever his smile faded.

"Should have given you a time limit."

"But you didn't." Natalia laughed and absentmindedly looked behind the counter as she tried to figure out what Branigan's job at Foxcastle could possibly be. She noted that golems were still the only things manning the counter. She smirked. "Got it."

"Yeah? Let's hear it."

"I can't believe you were being so illusive over it."

"Over what?"

"You're the librarian." Natalia said triumphantly. When she had returned to Foxcastle a week prior, she had learned that the last librarian had retired over the summer. Since then, the professors of the school were taking turns at the job. In fact just a few days ago she had gone to get help from the Artifact History professor and found the note on his door saying he'd be at the library for three hours performing an extra job he wasn't being paid to do. Natalia always thought the man took any excuse to complain.

"I'm the librarian." Branigan bowed his head. Then he jumped back onto the counter so he was sitting on it, spun around over it, then landed on the other side. With his arms spread on the polished granite, Branigan said, "Welcome to Foxcastle Library. How may I help you?"

Chapter 3: Power

"Librarian?" Sasha made a face that was a cross between surprise and confusion. "A librarian got past your wards?"

"You're still on that?" Natalia grabbed a slice of pizza and put it on her plate.

"Yes I'm still on that!"

"Right. Don't know why I'm surprised." Natalia said. "And he's not just a librarian. He's a Foxcastle librarian. They don't hire just anyone to do the job."

"Alright, fair enough." Sasha conceded. "But still. Librarian. I wasn't expecting that. It's so ordinary."

"I just said he's a Foxcastle librarian!" Natalia put pizza on Sasha's plate since they were holding the line and she didn't seem like she was about to do it herself.