All Comments on 'Fragile Unbroken Ch. 08'

by FragileUnbroken

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Wow Stephanie

Just wow

Congratulations on yet another fantastic chapter. You certainly know how to entertain. And congratulations to you both. It puts a totally new meaning on " tie the knot. "

5/5 for a lovely story and a happy one too

Shysub412Shysub412about 10 years ago
Beautiful

Such a lovely chapter, and congratulations to you both, i wish you all the happiness you both deserve.

Once again your writing has moved me, the beauty of your story being told by an excellent writer.

I can't give the million stars I'd like to, but have 5 and a v-hug!

I look forward as always to more stories from you, eagerly!!!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
As the others have already said, beautiful.

Thank you once again, Stephanie. Your work is the very finest and never fails to touch me in all the right places. You are quite simply amazing and we are so fortunate to have you sharing your wonderful talent with us.

Five stars, hugs and a huge 'Thank you!'

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 10 years ago
wow... i did NOT see that coming!

Congratulations to both of you, my dear. Or is it to all three of you? :)

Wow. I can see why you were anxious about this chapter. You've written it as beautifully as the rest of them. I wish you every happiness!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Congratulations!!

I was not expecting a marriage proposal! That's so exciting!! Congratulations! As always, another wonderful chapter!

P.S.

I'm so sorry I've never posted a comment before. I was always planning to make an account and then reread each chapter and leave a comment. I've been following since the first chapter and only went on Literotica today to check if a new chapter had been posted. As soon as the term's finished I'll go back and reread and post comments!

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you Jim...

It puts a whole new meaning on "Bound" too. I very well may be the luckiest slave on earth. Your kindness, as always, makes my day.

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
Shysub, my dear sister in submission

It touches me even more when another submissive can share these experiences. Thank you so much for your kind feedback, and your kind stars. There are definitely a million stars in my eyes!

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
Mr. Mel thank you!

Your faithful and kind comments are always looked forward to. Why do I get the feeling my story is not the only thing touching you in all the right places.

Enjoy!

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
Sweet Small Town Girl

It is a particular delight to share my experiences with you. Reading your stories, I almost feel as though I am mentored in the art of writing because yours are so beautifully descriptive and your submissive nature us so artfully expressed.

As for Angela, She is excited, as you can imagine. She will be my Maid of Honor of course. She, has more of her own life, schooling, work and opportunities. Her presence in our family is not diminished at all, and what that may develop into or grow to become is for she and Master to decide... But I've already told her that for my part, there is nothing on earth I would not want to share with her. I love her as much as I do my Master.

I never want to lose her either. :)

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous. Thank you!

Your comments are so kind. Please, go make an account so that I may address you properly. This community will be the richer for it.

And thank you for taking the time to write to me. I am grateful. I enjoy feedback, especially the positive, but even the criticisms, and kind, honest scores are always a big help in the growth of an author.

Thanks again!

breastman80breastman80about 10 years ago
I did NOT

well up. I did NOT well up. I did NOT well up. My eyes were dry. Horse dander. Solar winds....

Aw forget it. I totally welled up reading this. Tears never did fall but at one point my eyes were brimming with them as I stoically nodded my head. There may have even been a little lip quiver. You got me, this budding dom has a big soft teddy bear underneath.

Congratulations Stephanie, and please extend them to Jon from me as well. The word "soulmate" is so cliché and overused, but over the past 8 chapters, no other word applies. No other word "feels" right.

I wish you both all the best, and eagerly await "the wedding story".

Rad'lRad'lalmost 10 years ago
Thanks for --

a beautiful story well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you for sharing.

I am thrilled for both of you. So happy you shared.

curvylittlegirlcurvylittlegirlover 9 years ago
I cried so much during this. I can only wish for a love as pure as yours.

I wish you the best of life.

RoseRaelynAnneRoseRaelynAnneabout 8 years ago
Thank you!!!!!!

As I have just finished reading this beautiful glimpse into your incredible life (as so requested of me by my Dominant, whom I call Daddy) I have been able to truly understand what my submission means to him, I'd like to thank you and Jon for allowing me, as well as everyone who was blessed enough to find your writings, to better understand your lifestyle. On a personal level, I think what you and Jon have is absolutely perfect, thank you so much for sharing!!!!

KitKatWithSexKitKatWithSexalmost 5 years ago
Aww

I love your guys life and hope your happiness lasts forever. <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous