Fragile Wares

Story Info
A very public and embarrassing accident.
1.5k words
4.11
8.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fragile Wares

Brittany sighed deeply under her breath as she watched the crowd of people stream past her, impatiently waiting for her first customer of the day. The enchantress was standing in the middle of a very popular farmer's market downtown. It was where small time businesses, and often big business posing as locals, sold their wares. Normally, Brittany was crowd adverse and would avoid anywhere people congregated in mass: she hated malls, stadiums, busy restaurants... pretty much wherever the number of people reached double digits. People were loud, stinky, and annoying. The more distance between her and them the better, Brittany thought.

But hey, any place where you could get a churro couldn't be all bad! And Jessie was insistent that their new startup, Lewd Brews, needed to 'maintain a presence in the community'...whatever that meant. So, Jessie had rented a stall at the market and early that morning she and Brittany had ridden down to take a crack of selling Brittany's kinky concoctions in person instead of online.

So far, it hadn't gone well, even Jessie seemed to have given up. Brittany hadn't seen her in over an hour. It had taken a lot of work and a surprising amount of money to rent the stall. Worse yet, they hadn't sold a single potion! However, Brittany had certainly collected a fair number of angry, judgmental stares from passerby who seemed to think it was inappropriate for Brittany to be selling her "Lewd Brews" so publicly. If they were going to keep doing this, Brittany decided, she was going to need some sort of way to disguise her wares from the squares. Maybe a spell like in Harry Potter that kept the muggles from finding Hogwarts?

She mused on the problem while taking another crunchy bite from her sugary snack, staring at a human mother who was glaring and toying with an obnoxiously large sliver cross around her neck as she and brood passed by. It looked as if the woman was dying to say something, but the sight of a nine-foot tall giant angrily staring them down caused her to run off with her tail between her legs. Brittany smiled victoriously and sat down on her stool with her arms angrily crossed in front of her chest, glad she was able to chase off the woman... but Brittany still couldn't figure out why sales had been so poor that afternoon.

Just as Brittany was about ready just to fold her tent and go home, a figure in the crowd caught her eye. A pretty white tailed deer who probably would have stood out in any crowd, if only for her looks. Brittany was a taken woman, twice over in fact. The enchantress had both Jessie and Nathan in her life. That didn't stop her from looking through. The pretty deer girl was scanning the many stands that lined the crowded walkway with an increasingly annoyed look on her face until she finally noticed Brittany's Lewd Brews stand. The strange deer paused, as if recognizing something but not quite placing it before her mouth, made a little "O" of realization. She trotted cheerfully, yet cautiously forward. "Hey!" She said, excitedly but with a nervous tone to her voice. Her tail seemed to quiver, and the deer seemed ready to bolt at any moment. Still, her green eyes were alight with excitement. "My girlfriend, Jackie, she loves your stuff!"

"Oh, thank you." Brittany said, feeling awkward in her response, but not sure what else to say.

Apparently the feeling of awkwardness was mutual, for the conversation quickly died off for a long, quiet moment, until the deer spoke up again. "My name is Aydry, I'm shopping for my girlfriend. You know, the one I just told you about? It is her birthday tomorrow and I don't know what to get her. Anyway, she really likes your stuff a whole bunch so I figured where better to look, since when do you guys have a stall down here?"

Brittany smiled for real this time as she saw the look on the deer's face. Aydry seemed annoyed with her own motormouth, a feeling that Brittany could relate to. "That's great," Brittany said a little more warmly, wondering if the deer girl was attracted to her, there was just something to Aydry's posture. "Is there anything in particular from us that she likes."

"Your inflation potion!" Aydry said eagerly, before nervously looking around as if only now realizing that "inflation potions" might not be the most polite public conversation.

"Well, how about this then." Brittany said, thoughtfully pursing her own selection of potions. She picked out a large, extra strength inflation potion. It had at least five doses in one bottle, and she was confident it would be a great gift for someone who enjoyed her Puff 'er Up potion. "One extra large bottle of Puff 'er Up and..." She tossed in a random bottle into a brown paper back with the Lewd Brews logo printed on it. "Have a sample for being such good customers. Be careful not to break it though, that stuff is potent."

"Sure thing!" Aydry said, her imagination already running wild with what she and her girlfriend could do with the potion. Aydry took the potion from the bag, wanting to get a closer look at it. But as she attempted to pull the bottle free it slipped from her fingers and went tumbling towards the pavement.

"Oh shit fuck!" Aydry exclaimed, she couldn't break it she hadn't even paid for the damn thing yet. She dived for the potion, but again fumbled the glass and just ensured she was extra close to the bottle as it broke open and released its magical payload into the air.

Brittany had seen the accident happening in slow motion. "Oh fuck!" She also cursed, grabbing her bucket of kitty litter that she kept for just such accidents. The kitty litter would, hopefully, suck up the potion and keep it from getting exposed to the air. With so much potent magic stored in that bottle, the whole place might turn into a living balloon factory if Brittany wasn't quick on her feet. However, she bounced her hip painfully off the heavy stall, it was a miracle she didn't knock over and release more elixirs into the air. It slowed the enchantress down, and covered up the spill just in time to keep it from spreading into the crowd, both furs got a decent sized exposure.

Brittany looked around and saw none swelling or looking overly panicked. Most of the crowd didn't even seem to have realized anything had happened. "Good...." Brittany thought to herself, sighing a heavy breath before freezing in fear. Why had her breath been so squeaky? Was that the hiss of air entering her body she heard?

"Oh fuck..."

"What... what's happening?" Aydry said in a near hyestical voice.

Brittany looked over and saw that the deer girl was noticeably larger than she had been moments before. Her hide stretching in all directions as her body quickly began to blimp outwards. Brittany knew that it wouldn't be very long until she looked similar and would have to hurry. She ran back behind the counter, already feeling her body moving strangely about as it filled with more and more air, looking for her Nox potion that would reverse the effects of the magic. The only problem was with the high dose she was confident they'd received there was no telling how long it would take for the potions to wear off, even with Nox administered. With everything from her cheeks to her toes now rapidly expanding. Brittany wasn't sure how long it was until she'd be just a useless living balloon, to inflated to move any longer.

"Are we going to float away?" Aydry tearfully asked, fear in her voice.

"No, its just air filling you." Brittany said in the calmest voice she could manage. As she squirted some Nox potion into Aydry's mouth, she noticed how tight her clothing was around her expanding body. Her massive, rounded gut poking out the bottom of her shirt. Her ass and tits looking ready to burst free at any moment. "The only real danger you're in is dying of embarrassment."

"Is that possible?" Aydry exclaimed in a panicked voice.

"No, no." Brittany said in a reassuring voice. "You just might want to avoid the internet for a while after this. You're about to be internet famous."

With that, Aydry's breasts ripped through the fabric of her t-shirt, exposing her puffed up mammaries to the world. Brittany was spared the indignation of giving a free topless show to the rapidly growing crowd, who had noticed the two fur girls rapidly swelling out. Brittany, who'd experienced such magical mishaps plenty of times before, was prepared. Her clothes had been enchanted to grow outwards with her body, instead of ripping and tearing leaving her naked, they covered her swelling curves.

Dosing herself with some of the Nox potion herself, Brittany leaned against the stand with another deep breath, causing her breasts to push more out the collar of her shirt. "I fucking told you to be careful." She groaned, looking over towards the embarrassed, naked deer girl with irritation. Although perhaps the embarrassing display would be worthwhile after all, for the line was already starting to form at the Lewd Brews stand.

"Just a moment folks! I'll be happy to collect your money once I fit back behind the counter..."

"Just save some of those potions for me!" Aydry called out.