Fragments Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony acted like a man and put me in my place. He laid me down on his bed. He pinned me down like the big gorilla he was. He fucked me with long solid strokes. I looked down between my open thighs and watched his lower body collide with mine. Each bang forced the air out of lungs. Each stroke caused my petite body to shake.

"Awww gawd Tony," I whimpered

"Best damned woman I ever met."

"Too fucking right Tony, nobody does a big man like I do."

I ended up on my hands and knees, my head almost banging into the wall. Tony came inside me. I couldn't stop giggling. Men made the funniest noises when they lost their semen in a woman. Tony sounded like a damned enraged moose - so hilarious.

"Awww, Goddamn it Shortcake," he managed to hiss.

Then he sounded like an enraged moose again.

Our bodies slapped and then he ground in. He pulled my long blonde hair. He smacked my cute brown bottom. He was having the time of his life. Then he finished and he let go of my hips. That was my cue: I leapt off the bed and ran away from him again. I was full of beans and plenty of energy.

"Oh shit, Shortcake," Tony said, laughing, lying on his belly and trying to catch his breath.

He finally caught me a few minutes later in the bathroom. He brought me back to bed and let me get at his dick again. I worshipped his cock with my mouth and hands. I really submitted, like I wanted to all along - one more big cumshot and Tony was done for the night!

Uh oh, my hubby Paul is back again. He's reading what I've written and he's sniffing at me and rubbing. I have to go back into the bedroom with Paul for round two. Check ya later.

*******

Well there you go, that's my story. It's poorly executed and lacking in detail, I know.

It's just a 1* cuck shit story, but who really cares - certainly not me...

Just as an aside: my dramas continue. I should mention this. Last night Paul and I were trying to sleep and we were successful for a while. Paul's friend Jake arrived unannounced at 2am. He pulled up in our driveway with a screech, climbed out of his car and slammed the door behind him. He got under our bedroom window.

Paul and I were soon awake.

"I've come about Shortcake," he said and then burped.

"You can't have her," Paul growled down at Jake from the bedroom window.

"I'm not going until I know where I stand."

"You're standing in my front yard you dope. We're all trying to sleep. Now clear off before I come down there."

There was a moment of silence.

"I'm not going until I see Shortcake," Jake finally said. "I want her for me."

"Right then, I'm coming down!"

Oh brother, here we go again. I chased after Paul. He was out on the front lawn, all ready to fight Jake. I had to get in between them again, while they woke the whole street up.

I always seem to take my life in my hands with these men. What on earth was I going to do with all these crazy men?

BEAUTIFUL ROSIE -- A GHOST STORY

Luis lay there snoring in a hammock, strung between two trees, in his backyard. He lay there like a large noisy lump.

"Luis, wake up and help me with this garden," his wife Rosie said.

Rosie poked Luis in the side with the end of her garden rake. Her two children stood around uncertain - waiting and watching.

"Luis, come on and help."

Luis abruptly stopped snoring and was silent for a time. Then he slowly raised his arm and tried to get out of the hammock. For a second it seemed he might succeed. Then a moment later he rolled out of the hammock and fell flat on his face with a thud.

There was a sudden sharp intake of air and then Rosie was doubled over with laughter. The two children snickered behind their hands and then began leaping and running around their hapless father.

Luis got to his feet and rubbed his dirty face with his hand. He then began jogging across the back lawn, his head down, his arms and legs pumping. The children followed him, mimicking his movements and his gestures. He peered into the shed and found his droopy hat and his gloves. He joined his wife Rosie at the garden bed.

The two children meanwhile were engaged in their own separate tasks. The young boy Juan held a long stick in his hand and was sword fighting a tree. The young girl Maria was sitting on the lawn and was picking grass. She was holding the pieces of grass up to the sky, smelling them and occasionally eating them.

Luis and Rosie were digging weeds out of the garden bed. Rosie turned her head and looked at her husband with kindness and concern.

"I'm okay Rosie-girl."

The day was warm and sunny, but Luis and Rosie were cool. The garden beds were dark and moist. The tree canopy over their heads made mottled patterns on the grass and soil. They labored in a quiet, secluded and green world.

The two of them worked out in the garden for nearly an hour before Rosie turned to her husband. She had tears in her eyes.

"Luis, I can't do it anymore."

The two children looked up from their tasks and watched their mother quietly. The brief magical act was over. Reality returned again.

Luis turned to his wife. He kissed her cheek and then he picked her up in his arms and carried her across the back yard, up the stairs and into the house.

He set his wife down on their bed and lay by her side. He stroked her pale face and kissed her. He had tears in his eyes.

"See to the children Luis. Make them some lunch and stop moping about. I don't need so much fussing over me. What will you do when I'm gone Luis? You have to be responsible and take care of those young ones."

"Rosie, please I..."

"No Luis," Rosie said, interrupting him. "I'm sick Luis. You have to take care of our children and remember me when you can. Now go and tend to the children."

Luis nodded and left Rosie in the bedroom. He looked back at her briefly. She looked so small and fragile, wrapped up in her bed quilt. She fell asleep quickly.

Into the kitchen Luis went. He cooked while the two children sat on the stools at the kitchen counter. Their heads turned this way and that, as he raced from one side of the kitchen to the other. He banged about. He dropped the eggs on the floor and he burnt the toast.

"Juan, put on the music," Luis said, as he put the plates down in front of his young ones.

The boy complied and the music drifted softly through the kitchen, down the corridor and into the bedroom. It was Rosie's favorite music and it caressed her ears, as she slept like a log, wrapped up in her bed quilt.

Later, Luis lay beside Rosie in their bed. It was sometime after midnight and they were both awake. Luis held Rosie in his arms and they looked up at the ceiling.

"Sometimes, I get scared about things," Rosie whispered.

"What is it Rosie-girl? I'll protect you," Luis said, looking at her in the dark and drawing her closer.

"Luis, sometimes I get scared about things," she repeated, drawing away from him.

He was silent for a moment.

"I'm not worried about myself. My God will protect me," she continued, growing closer to him again. "I am scared for you Luis. You can be so silly sometimes and you do the wrong thing - what will happen to you when I'm gone Luis?"

He was silent for a moment.

"Luis, you have to take care of our children and remember me when you can."

Luis kissed his wife on the cheek and stroked her face.

******

Three months later: Luis sat there in a hard plastic chair, in a cold hospital corridor. His head was down. He blew and rubbed his nose slowly with his snotty hanky. He rubbed the tears from his eyes with his arms. He couldn't speak. He sighed deeply. His chin trembled.

He barely put two words together at Rosie's funeral. Nobody knew what to say to him. He was escorted from place to place by his brothers. There was no way he could speak about his wife, to anyone assembled there. The children were dressed in black. They looked helpless and small. He hugged his young ones to him - everything was wrong and nothing was right.

He lay in bed, unable to get up and unable to function. His family stepped in and the children stayed at his brother's place for a time. The family dropped off food and the phone rang constantly - Luis just couldn't get out of bed, unless he needed to go to the toilet or heat up the food his brothers left him.

He listened to people knocking on his front door. He read the notes shoved under the door and picked up the food they left on the porch. He shuffled about in the kitchen and he sat down on the toilet when he had to get up. He was dirty and unshaved. The bills piled up and his job was in jeopardy.

Luis existed in a deep stupor. He was curled up in a dark place, at the bottom of a well.

******

Luis was sound asleep when Rosie came to him. The bedroom grew warm and a soft light glowed and then the room was dark again. There was rustling from the window and the curtains rolled gently. A moment later Rosie was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching her husband.

Luis woke. He was quiet and watchful. The bedsheets were pulled up to his chin.

"Rosie-girl?"

"Yes, it's me Luis."

Luis was silent. Tears filled his eyes. He looked at Rosie.

"I can't be with my God and rest in peace, until you can stand up again Luis."

"Will you come and lie next to me Rosie?"

"Yes, of course Luis," Rosie whispered, as she held her nose. "But you have to get up and have a shower first. You have to brush your teeth as well. You're very smelly Luis."

He got out of bed, pulled up his underwear and scratched his head. He went into the bathroom and turned on the hot water. He washed himself. He towel dried himself. He brushed his teeth.

Luis returned to the bedroom, but he couldn't see Rosie anywhere. She was gone.

"Where are you Rosie-girl," he asked sadly, his head dropping.

The bedroom glowed softly for a moment and then grew dark again. There was a soft giggle coming from the bed.

"I'm right here silly. I'm waiting for you," Rosie whispered.

Luis smiled and pulled back the bedsheets and slipped in next to his wife.

"I don't understand how you can be here Rosie-girl," Luis whispered.

"Don't try and understand Luis," Rosie whispered. "Just kiss me and love me like you need to."

"My beautiful Rosie," Luis whispered and then he kissed his wife on the lips.

Her ghostly body was soft, small and warm beneath the bed sheets. He touched her and she felt like the old Rosie. She was the Rosie he used to touch before she got sick.

Luis carefully folded back the covers, so he could look at Rosie in the moonlight. Her brown body seemed to glow in an unearthly way and her twinkling eyes were lost in pools of surrounding shadow. Her hair lay about her shoulders and the moonlight played on her lips.

Luis ran his large hands under Rosie's delicate upper body. He looked down at her and then brushed wisps of her hair from her face with his large clumsy fingers. He couldn't stop looking his wife in the eyes, as if looking into Rosie's eyes would somehow explain the miracle of her presence there.

The two of them looked at each other with curiosity and then a little sheepishly. Then Rosie smiled and her eyes lit up. Luis grinned back.

"Kiss me silly man," Rosie whispered. "Show me you love me."

Luis dropped his head and their lips met in a soft kiss. Rosie seemed to dissolve into nothingness as Luis ran his hands up and down her sides and up and down her spine. For a moment he thought Rosie was gone, that she had vanished into thin air, but he was still kissing her softly and caressing her body.

They broke the kiss and they were eye to eye again.

"Kiss my ears Luis. You know I liked it when you used to do that."

Luis lowered his head and softly kissed his wife's ear. He brushed his lips against her lobe and rubbed his nose all about. She giggled and sighed. She turned her head, so her husband could kiss her other ear.

"You were a good man to me Luis. You never hurt me and you were always gentle with me."

"That's because you're my Rosie-girl," he whispered.

She was so precious to him.

Deep down Luis understood that Rosie's return to him, her presence in their home and in their bed was a fleeting and ephemeral gift. There was no point to questioning it or becoming upset when it came to an end. Rosie's return was a blessing, which Luis was meant to enjoy and become strong on. Her visit was meant to heal his heart and ease his tortured and exhausted mind.

Rosie's return to him was the most beautiful present he would ever receive and it was to be treasured and remembered.

Rosie kissed his open mouth and her warm hands explored his belly and his thighs. Her hands slipped softly up and over his chest. He gasped when she touched him there. She took him in her hand and squeezed him.

"Oh Rosie," he whispered, becoming excited by her touch.

"Luis, my darling - touch me where you know I like it.

Luis did. He touched Rosie where she liked it and she gasped underneath him. They kissed again, this time even more passionately and feverishly.

"Oh Rosie, I love you."

"I love you too Luis."

The two them touched each urgently. Their hands were quick and rough. Their bodies were glued together.

"Let me give you a present Luis," Rosie whispered.

"Do you mean...?"

"Yes, I'm going to kiss it silly man, like I used to."

Luis lay back and watched Rosie attentively. His wife kissed his nose and then slipped down his big body and between his open legs. She grinned and touched her lips with her tongue. Her head dropped.

"Oh my goodness Rosie-girl," Luis whispered.

He stared up at the ceiling for a moment -- the pleasure swimming along his body. He looked down at Rosie. Her head rose and fell. She always knew what he liked and she knew how to make him feel good. He liked watching Rosie do it and she knew he liked watching.

She used to do it to him all the time when they were younger and before she got sick. She used to call his cock Luis Junior. She liked to tease Luis Junior without mercy and laugh at Luis as well.

"Look at Luis Junior. Look how happy he is," Rosie liked to say.

"Look at Luis Junior. He's all red and angry tonight. He's going to get very happy and explode soon," Rosie also liked to say sometimes.

Rosie loved to laugh at Luis when she teased Luis Junior. She could drive Luis crazy the way she kissed Luis Junior.

"Rosie-girl, it's too much for a man to take sometimes."

"Don't be so silly Luis - you big baby."

Luis reached down for Rosie. He lifted Rosie off Luis Junior and carefully put his wife on her back.

"Cheeky man," Rosie whispered.

He was a cheeky man and he was a happy man. He wanted to make a meal of his beautiful Rosie - she lay stretched out, curling and uncurling her little brown body while he put his big hands on her and kissed her in all her special places.

"Naughty man," Rosie whispered.

She sighed softly as Luis touched her. He gently plied her legs apart. She was a bit reluctant, but she gave into him with a giggle.

"Hungry man," Rosie whispered.

He was a hungry man and he was an excited man. He kissed Rosie down there. There was a moment though when his mood changed. He held Rosie's hips in his large hands and he was considering the scar on Rosie's belly. He was also looking at Rosie's belly button and the curve of her breasts. He grew upset. He had a hard lump in his throat. There was a tear in his eye.

"Come here Luis," Rosie whispered. "Love me like you want to."

Luis kissed Rosie. He felt okay again. The two of them fumbled about, almost as if they were making love for the first time. They found the place. The two of them gasped and then let out a long sigh as he penetrated her.

"Gently, my darling."

"Yes Rosie-girl."

Luis held Rosie as if she were a glass ornament. He was so careful and gentle, as Rosie wanted him to be. His girl was an enigma, a mystery, like she always was at those intimate tender moments. She could give him great pleasure, but what was behind her eyes and underneath and inside Rosie fascinated him. Rosie was always so interesting.

"You're the funniest man Luis," Rosie said, "always trying to figure things out instead of just enjoying them."

Rosie sighed softly. Their bodies moved together. Their hips met and their hands smoothed out the creases in their well worn skin. Their love felt good. It felt real good.

"Oh Rosie," Luis whispered.

"It's a good strong love Luis. Oh my, Luis. I like it very much."

They loved each in their special rhythmic way. They kissed. Rosie wanted to get on top of Luis, but there were no words exchanged. They didn't need to speak. Their eyes, their looks, the soft sound of sighs, the pauses, the body tension, and their hand pressure were the meaningful signs making up their unique special language. It was Rosie-Luis speak.

Luis rolled on his back and a giggling Rosie climbed on top. She looked down at her husband and stroked his face with her hands and grinned at him. Rosie closed her eyes after a time and rolled her hips. Luis watched Rosie, delighted by the feeling and by the look of joy on his wife's face.

"Oh Rosie-girl, it's feeling very good now."

"It's a good strong love Luis. It makes me feel happy. Oh Luis, I like it very much. Oh Luis. I.."

"Rosie, it's a good love we have, my darling girl!"

"Luis, I can't!"

"Rosie, I love you my little woman!"

"Luis!"

"Woman, I love!"

Their wooden framed bed creaked. The springs raised their metallic complaint. The man and his wife whimpered, hissed and groaned. The two of them stared at each other as they shook - their red faces an inch away from each other in the dark bedroom. The mystery between Luis and Rosie continued. It was a mystery wrapped inside a burst of pleasure.

Then it was over.

Rosie was lying on top of Luis, her head on his chest. He was stroking her hair and kissing the top of her head. Their bodies shone with perspiration. Their breathing was still quick. They lay like that for hours.

"Rosie-girl?"

"Sleep now, happy man," Rosie said. She kissed him and he instantly tumbled forward into a deep unconscious state.

*******

The next morning Luis woke. He immediately remembered Rosie, but she wasn't lying next to him in their bed. Rosie wasn't anywhere to be found.

He gave up calling for Rosie and had some breakfast. Then he had a shower.

Rosie came to Luis every night. She would emerge in their bedroom after the glowing light had subsided back into the encroaching darkness. She came and lay with him each night. Sometimes they would talk in each other's arms and other times they would make love.

Rosie came to Luis each night and then she came no more. Rosie came, when Luis couldn't stand up. Then one day Luis could stand up and did stand up.

They lay there together in their bed. They kissed one last time. They looked into each other's eyes one last time.

"Don't be sad Luis. I go to be with my God and dwell in peace."

Luis nodded and smiled.

"Take care of our children and remember me when you can," Rosie said softly, as she dissipated and dissolved into thin air, in his arms.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fragments Ch. 02 Previous Part
Fragments Series Info

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Cucking the Snowbound Couple Hot stranger gets snowed in with a honeymooning couple.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Husband's Boss, Wife's Mate Ch. 01 1950s couple gives into primal desires with husband's boss.in Loving Wives
The Date Wife asks her husbands permission to go on a date with another man.in Loving Wives
More Stories