Fragments Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's only going to be three weeks honey and then I'll be home again."

Jade pouted gently. I hugged Jade to me and looked at my husband. I smiled at him.

"It's going to be three weeks my darling: just grand-daddy and me all by ourselves for three whole weeks."

I began to laugh and I couldn't stop. My face grew warm. Jade burst into laughter as well.

I hugged my girl and spun her around again as Mark watched.

"It's going to be such a nice holiday for mommy. Mommy can't wait. I haven't been away with granddad on a holiday in ages."

"But you always go on holidays with granddad," my darling said.

I finally put Jade down.

"I need to have a shower darling and get dressed. You go downstairs and I'll send daddy down in a few minutes to make some breakfast for you."

Jade considered her options for a moment. She finally assented and left my bedroom with a skip. I motioned for my husband to close the bedroom door again. I felt like being cruel again. I knew Mark would love it.

I stood there with my arms crossed. I motioned for Mark to come to me. My adorable man-child approached. He stood in front of me coyly. I took him in my arms. I squeezed him. I whispered right into his ear.

"Mark, I'm not taking any condoms with me this time."

"What," he asked softly, holding me even tighter.

"Neither of us will be using any contraception at all this time."

Mark broke our embrace and looked down at me. I regarded him with serene detachment. My man- child was a churning mass of emotions. He was bubbling and seething away. I faced my husband calmly. I wore a contemptuous smirk and sparkling eyes. I knew I was really turning Mark on. I could sense the strength of my husband's desire. His cock was bulging and rock hard.

"Maybe I should have bought two bottles of baby oil," I continued.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to need another bottle Kelly."

"Yeah, I think so too Mark."

Mark laughed abruptly. He was breathing hard. I could feel my husband's hot breath blasting on my face. He pulled me back into his arms. I whispered right into his ear, stroking him, running my hand through his hair, and breathing warm air in as I spoke.

"And I'm close to ovulating Mark. I carefully checked my cycle and I'm just a few days out. It's perfect timing for your dad and I."

"God Kelly," my husband said softly, completely in my power. "You're such a bitch."

"Thanks for the compliment," I muttered and then laughed softly.

We stood there in my bedroom weaving our magic together. I never asked for my husband's permission and he never gave it to me. I just made the decision and Mark just agreed. I didn't need the validation, but Mark gave it to me anyway. He loved playing the masochist. He loved to express it. He could talk about his inferiority for hours. He could build me up to towering heights and stroke my ego for hours as well. I loved that about him.

I liked his devotion. I liked feeling in control. I liked being in charge in this marriage. My husband broke down and blubbered in my arms.

"I'm so proud of you Kelly," he said, growing so emotional. "I love you so much."

I held him and patted his back.

"I love you too Mark. Thank you for being so understanding. Now you better go and make Jade some breakfast. My little princess must be starving down there."

Mark lingered for a moment. He was a mess. He took me in his arms again. I let him kiss me once on the lips. He held me possessively.

"I hope he gets you pregnant Kelly," Mark enthused after a moment. "I hope and pray dad does."

"He will, I promise Mark. Your dad will get the job done. He's done it before, he'll do it again. We're "going to do it and do it and do it until he gets the job done."

"I wish I could watch," my husband pouted, rubbing his red wet eyes.

"I know you do Mark, but you're not allowed to. Just remember: I'm going to be worshipping your dad's body and he's going to be enjoying himself so much, okay Mark."

"I'll remember. I love you Kelly."

"I love you too Mark, but now scoot you loser. You need to take care of Jade and I need a shower."

Mark grinned, turned and walked out. He closed my bedroom door behind him. I walked across and locked the door -- I didn't want to be disturbed any further.

I slowly opened my robe before the bathroom mirror as the fog from the noisy shower coated its surface in steam. I let the robe drop to the tile floor. I ran my eyes over my body. I felt so horny. I couldn't wait to kiss my father -- in -- law Paul on the mouth. I couldn't wait to see him naked. I was going to worship his body alright. I was going to worship his big cock. I was going to make Paul so happy.

I assessed my appearance in the misty mirror. I looked good. I looked really good at 28. I was at a physical peak. My breasts looked pert. My belly and hips were hard and strong. My body was lean and sinewy. My skin was tanned golden. I leant forward and peered at my refection - my long fine blonde hair looked so soft and light about my face. My large eyes were startling blue and my lips were red.

I was ready for Paul. My body was ready for pregnancy again. I was glowing before the mirror. I was a beautiful woman, just aching for a real man like my father -- in -- law to undress me, push me down on the bed and then penetrate me. I needed a man's semen. I needed Paul inside me and on top of me. I needed him so badly.

For a moment I wanted to take Mark with me. I wanted my husband to watch Paul and I together. I wanted Mark to sit at the end of the bed, so he could see everything he wanted to see so badly. I wanted to fuck Paul in front of Mark. I wanted Mark there at the moment of conception when Paul drove it in and ejaculated inside me. It really was what my husband wanted.

I shook my head. I laughed.

Mark would have to stay at home and masturbate, like he always did. He had his baby oil and that was enough for him. I wanted to make Mark suffer; I just couldn't help myself.

There was something comforting in the idea of my husband jerking off at home, late at night, absolutely obsessing about his father and I conceiving another child together.

My husband was going to run through that one bottle of baby oil in just a few days. There was going to be plenty of balls of hard sticky tissue in Mark's rubbish bin. There was going to be a lot of red faces, shaking twitchy limbs, effeminate whimpers in the dark and grimacing at the computer. Mark was going to rub the skin right off his cock with his oily hand.

I was going to be away with Paul for three whole weeks! Mark was going to go crazy! I grabbed my towel and finally entered the shower. I was smiling! Then I was laughing! I'm a bitch I admit it; I'm an asshole. God knows why Mark still loved me and wanted to be married to me, but he did. He really did! Why did he let me get away with it? I laughed and laughed and laughed!

*******

I climbed down into my brand new convertible and pulled the door closed as Mark loaded my suitcase in the trunk. My husband slammed the boot closed and stepped back. I blew Jade kisses and waved at Mark. My husband was grinning like an idiot.

You don't deserve sex, I thought, looking at the goofy expression on Mark's face.

I put the car in gear, pressed down on the accelerator and rumbled down the drive and turned right.

I smiled and put on the radio. My father -- in -- law had bought me this brand new car just a month ago. It had cost him a fortune. I couldn't believe it when he dropped the keys in my hand and told me the beautiful car in the driveway was mine. I had squealed at Paul with delight and almost jumped into his arms and climbed him like he was a tree.

"I love you Paul! I love you! I love you! I love you!"

"I'm glad you like it Kelly."

"I love it Paul! I love it!"

The look on Mark's face had been priceless. Paul was holding me possessively in his arms and leering down at me while I leered up at him. I turned to look in Mark's direction while Paul's hand ran down my back and over my ass. My husband looked so humiliated. He was so excited. I looked up at Paul again. He was looking at Mark triumphantly. He looked down at me as I stared up at him adoringly.

"Do you want to go for a drive," Paul asked me.

"Later Paul, for Gods sakes later," I whispered, "just take me to bed and nail me please -- right now."

"Absolutely Kelly."

"Can you get Jade from school please Mark?"

"Yes, sure thing Kelly."

"Good, at least you're useful for something," I stated, then started squealing as Paul took charge.

Paul had winked at Mark. Paul had picked me up and carried me up the stairs, down the hall and into the bedroom. Mark had stood there looking like a fool as his father whisked me away. My husband was breathing hard, deeply excited as we passed by. I laughed and cooed like Paul's little girl as we ascended.

I laughed again as I remembered. I was tempted to pick up the phone and call Paul, but then I wanted to drive in peace and quiet for a while. I was in a thoughtful mood as well. I thought about new shoes, handbags and a holiday with Paul in the Caribbean -- all at his expense of course. I laughed again!

I think I was dressed appropriately for a dirty old man like Paul: I wore my smallest skimpiest red bikini. I wore a pair of red high heel shoes. I wore my expensive sunglasses, which Paul bought me. My long blonde hair flew gently in the warm breeze from the open top of the convertible. I had my make up on and was dripping with jewellery.

I looked down at my long tanned legs as I worked the brake and the clutch. I looked at my long tanned arms on the wheel. I looked really good. I looked sexy. I looked sleazy with my cocksucker red lipstick, my beautiful hard body on display, the glittering jewellery flashing and my tattoos visible. I got a few beeps and lots of leers from guys as they cruised by, but I ignored them.

My father -- in -- law and husband liked me to dress like a whore. Paul liked me to act like a whore as well. I had no problem doing what he wanted me to do. It was all a part of the game. The dirtier I looked and acted the more Paul and Mark loved it.

The trip to Paul's holiday home was going to take a few hours so I had plenty of time to reflect.

I actually took the logical inevitable step at my own wedding reception. What balls! I lost a lot of affection and support from people close to me though. I gave everyone something to talk about.

I was sitting there in my wedding dress, my arm around Mark, drinking too much champagne and talking to a crowd of my friends, when Paul approached me. I stopped talking and started grinning at my best friend as Paul arrived. I was so aware of my new father -- in -- law. He was like a ghost, haunting my relationship with his son. He never left us alone. He never accepted that my marriage to Mark meant he couldn't have me. He just never gave up. He never gave in.

Paul cleared his throat. I refused to look at him. Everybody stopped talking and stared at me while I sat there calmly and sipped my champagne. Everybody knew Paul wasn't taking no for an answer -- that he was determined to seduce me, obsessed with fucking me. Everybody knew that Mark was like a weak kitten. He actually admitted that he wanted me to go to bed with his dad. I couldn't believe it when he first said it. I told all my friends and family.

"Kelly, I'd like to dance with you?"

I turned to Mark and stared at him. Nobody said a word. Paul waited for me to stand up and follow him out onto the dance floor. My husband just looked at me and then he dropped his eyes. I couldn't believe Mark's reaction. He really wanted his father to have me. My husband was the masochist I thought he was.

I sat there dumbfounded, staring at Mark. He said nothing.

"Look buddy," one of my friends started telling Paul, but I glared at her and she abruptly stopped talking.

"Kelly c'mon," Paul said, reaching out for me with his hand.

I just did it. I looked at Mark impassively as I took Paul's hand and stood up.

My father -- in -- law led me out onto the dance floor. I felt the eyes on me as I was directed to the centre of the floor. Mark's mother was glaring at Paul and I. My parents were looking on confused. My friends were watching. My husband was fixated on us.

Paul turned to face me. My heart was thumping. The song was slow. I looked up at Paul and was struck again by how attractive he was. Was I in love with this man? Why wasn't Mark doing something? His dad was just taking me away from him. I blinked and lowered my eyes as Paul took me in his arms. I looked back up at him. I just melted. I put my arms around him and lay my head on his shoulder.

Nobody bothered us, not even Mark's mother or sister. I occasionally opened my eyes and looked at Mark. He sat there at the wedding table, looking forlorn, deserted by my friends. My parents were all at sea, not sure what they should do. Mark's mother and sister were urging Mark to do something. He of course did nothing. I didn't care. I was in Paul's arms and it felt so good and so right. I just closed my eyes again and glued my body to his.

Paul just took charge of me. Nobody tried to cut in, least of all my husband. Paul and I turned slowly around and around in the middle of a swirling group of dancers. We danced through one song after another. I spent most of my wedding reception in Paul's arms.

There came a moment when Paul had the opportunity to escalate and I had to make a decision. Paul took his chance like a man and without caring what anybody in that reception room thought or did. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. He took the sides of my face in his large hands. There was no way I was going to stop him. I was sick of fighting him off all by myself. I didn't want to fight him off anymore.

Paul leant in and our lips met in a soft kiss right there out on the dance floor. I was still in my wedding dress. I closed my eyes and just crumbled in Paul's arms. Mark had what he most wanted.

Paul and I discreetly left together. One moment we were there and the next we were gone. My father -- in -- law fucked me senseless on my wedding night. Paul and I spent my honeymoon together. Paul just took charge and we spent the whole month together -- the balls on the man. Mark got to stay at home, masturbate relentlessly like some sort of machine I'm sure and listen to his angry overbearing mother.

When I came home I was a changed woman. I was radiant and on cloud nine. I didn't feel guilty at all. My father -- in -- law now owned me. Mark tried to act as if nothing unusual had happened, but obviously it had. He was very much the loser in all of this. Mark lost his bedroom privileges; his dad had taken on that job. I promised Paul faithfully that I would never sleep with Mark again and I meant it. The marriage was definitely not over according to Mark though -- if anything he was even more devoted to me and more under my spell. I was amazed by Mark; I just burst out laughing.

I really was very pleased by the outcome. I really didn't care what other people thought. I lived the life I wanted to live without reference to anyone else.

Paul was a strong alpha -- a real man and I needed him to dominate me physically. He was wealthy and paid to keep me in the luxury I really deserved. He bought me presents like my new car. In return I became his dirty little girl and really let him have it in bed. Mark got to stand at the bedroom door and listen to Paul and I at it all night long. My husband allowed me to transform him into a mere shell of a man, a half-man, a masturbating chimp, a sex addict with absolutely no access to sex. Mark was a lovely simpering man-child. He really took care of all my other needs.

I guess I am a bitch and an asshole. But knowing what you want and arranging things so you get it isn't a sin? I just saw an opportunity and I took it. I made my calculations and did everything in the right order and got the right outcome for me.

I didn't give it another thought -- I had my attractive wealthy sugar daddy whom I fucked because I loved to fuck him and I had my emasculated hubby who provided me with all the emotional support I could ever need. Most of all I had my darling Jade. Life was good. Life was sweet. I was happy.

I drove the rest of the way blissful and relaxed, enjoying the hot sun on my beautiful body.

I pulled into the driveway and drove down and around, across the sandy parking spot. I brought the car to a halt in front of Paul's beach house. There was no sound apart from the breeze sweeping softly through the trees and the crash of waves as they raced into shore and exploded against the dark coastal rocks.

I climbed out of my car and closed the door. I looked up at the house. A moment later the front door opened and my boyfriend came ambling down the stairs like a gunslinger. I licked my lips and ran across to Paul. A wide grin broke across his face. He had that sleazy look in his eyes. He opened his arms. This guy really must have been on cloud nine. Paul was in his early sixties and he had some hot lean lioness - half his age -- his bitchy asshole of a daughter -- in -- law all horny and ready to do him for the next three weeks in the worst way.

I reached Paul and leapt up into his arms. I actually growled. He grabbed me around the waist and his hands slid down my body and he cupped my ass. I saw his mouth and I lunged for it as I climbed him. Our lips met, eyes closed. I sighed deeply, breathing hard through the nose. I slipped my tongue straight inside Paul's mouth.

"God Paul," I hissed after breaking the kiss, "Let's go inside and make a baby."

"Yeah Kelly," Paul muttered.

Paul started carrying me back across the sandy drive towards the stairs to the house.

"What the fuck," I whispered, confused.

Mark was driving my second car. My husband pulled into the drive and approached us. He had followed me up here in my own car.

"Did you invite him Kelly?"

"No of course not," I replied, getting furious, standing on my own two feet, but still in Paul's arms. "I guess he can't take it anymore Paul."

"We'll see about that."

Mark parked next to my car. He opened the door and stepped out. He approached tentatively.

"Where's Jade Mark? Why are you here?"

"She's with my mother. I dropped her off at my mother's place."

I was still angry. I was ready to tear strips off my husband.

"Well now that you're here, you can get back in my car and fuck off!"

Mark stood there, a good distance away. He was desperate. He turned this way and that. He just couldn't be denied anymore.

"Why are you here Mark?"

"I can't stand it anymore Kelly," Mark whined. "I need to watch you and dad together. I'm so sorry."

"Mark, you know the rules. You have your baby oil and your hand -- can't you just make that work?"

Paul laughed. He gloated.

I suddenly changed my mind. My husband looked so pathetic and so sexually frustrated. I felt my anger subside slowly. I was tempted to invite Mark in and then just slam the door in his face and make Mark stand on the doorstep, but in the end a shred of compassion shone through.

"Look I don't mind Mark if your father doesn't mind."

'I don't mind Kelly. I like an audience."

'Yeah I bet you do Paul," I said, lightning up and smiling. "Look Mark you can stay for a couple of days and see what your father and I get up to in bed."

'Thanks Kelly; thanks dad."

Paul actually reached out and shook Mark's hand, which made me laugh. They seemed to think I was their private property to transfer from man to man through some sort of transaction. I did laugh because I was the one in control as far as I was concerned. I had control of their hearts and minds. I had control of their bodies. I had complete control over Mark's money and I almost had complete power over Paul's finances as well. I was that gold digging manipulative bitch according to Paul's ex wife and his daughter. I was in charge. I was the goddamned succubus!