Fragments Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it's over. I am lying under David. We are both glowing with perspiration in the soft warm cabin light. We are both breathing hard, trying to catch our breath. David kisses my head, my cheek and my lips. I look up at my husband.

"Get out Jon," I whisper.

My husband gets to his feet. He picks up his stool and carries it out of the master cabin.

"You able to do it again baby," I ask David, making sure my husband can hear me as he scurries out with his tail between his legs. "Can you go for round two?"

"For sure Dawn -- I want to do it with you all night."

The cabin door slams as Jon leaves. My high pitched mocking laughter follows my husband as I hear him walk down the hall and up the stairs.

I am now resolved. I am going to take the key to my husband's chastity device and I'm going to rattle it in his face and then throw it overboard into the dark sea.