Fragments Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just remember -- you're just here to watch Mark."

"Okay Kelly that's all I want."

"And that's all you're going to get mate."

*******

I was breathing hard. I was excited and so were my boyfriend and my husband. I kept my eyes on Paul as he stalked me deliberately. I took one step backwards after another as he slowly advanced on me.

Paul backed me into his bedroom. He backed me into the wall. His hand ran down my belly and straight into my bikini bottoms. He grabbed hold of my pussy and rubbed me with his thumb and fingers. I groaned, put my arms around Paul and sealed his open mouth with another deep noisy kiss. I drove my pretty pink tongue inside his mouth and he sighed softly and held me tight.

I reached out and quickly undid the bow keeping his silly old man shorts up. They came open and then dropped to the floor at his feet. Paul's cock was exposed. I grabbed it. I squeezed and pinched the knob. I stroked the hard thick shaft by hand. He groaned in my mouth and held me even tighter.

I could sense the balance of power and control shifting in my favour. My father -- in -- law and I stood there masturbating each other. Our hips rolled and our hands moved. The sounds of satisfaction and delight were non-stop. We broke the kiss and gazed into each other's eyes, big wide smiles all round, sighs and gasps erupting.

"You like that Paul," I taunted, stroking the tip of his cock over and over again in my soft fist.

"You know I do you vixen," Paul said, his fingers still caressing my clitoris and labia.

"Tell me you love it you dirty old man!"

"I love it Kelly. I love it."

"Tell me!"

Then:

"Oh my God Paul," I screamed as he picked me up in his arms again, carried me across the room and dumped me down on the bed. "You treat me like shit Paul!"

"And you love it you bitch," Paul said pulling his shirt off over his head, climbing on top of me and coming after me.

He took hold of my bikini bottoms and pulled them from my hips, down my legs and off. He threw them in my husband's direction.

"Asshole," I screamed and then erupted with laughter. "Look what you dad does to me Mark!"

"I'm going to fuck your brains out Kelly."

"God, you're such a crude asshole Paul," I muttered.

My father -- in -- law snatched my bikini top off with his strong fingers. He threw the bikini over his shoulder. He tried to open my legs by forcing his hands between my knees. He tried to push my legs back and open so he could mount me and then penetrate me with his big dripping cock.

I wriggled and fought Paul off. I screeched as I wrestled him. I burst into laughter again and evaded his grasp. We were both shrieking and breathing hard. He grabbed my wrists and pinned me down. I stopped struggling. Paul got my legs open finally. My father -- in -- law was all set to fuck me.

"No let me suck you first Paul," I plead. "I want to show Mark how much I can please you. I want to make him jealous."

Paul breathed hard. The tip of his cock was just inches away from my pussy. It must have been so hard for him to stop his progress. We had been getting really carried away. No doubt we were both deeply stirred up by the idea of conceiving our second child together and having Mark there as a witness.

"Let me suck it Paul. Let me worship it Paul," I whispered, running my fingers through his hair.

Mark meanwhile was standing at the end of the bed watching his father and I getting wild. He had followed us into the bedroom. His eyes were wide and his face was red. I watched him as I worked on Paul. My husband was so jealous and yet so turned on.

"Okay, but I really need to get inside you Kelly," Paul replied.

"Don't worry you will. I just want a little bit more foreplay first."

My whining worked. I made Paul roll onto his back. I turned to my husband.

"Grab that chair Mark and bring it over. Yes, set it up there. Good, now you should be able to watch me giving your old man his BJ."

I stretched my lean sinewy body like a cat and lay over Paul. My daddy sighed and held me in his arms as if I was his child. I felt like playing with his chest hair and tickling him. I was in a good mood.

I rubbed my nose in Paul's hair, loving how he smelt.

"You smell so good Paul."

I kissed his nipples and sucked on each hard tiny tip. Paul gasped, cradled my head and kissed my scalp. My hands ran up and down his sides and over his ribs and along his arms.

"And you taste good as well Paul."

I was too busy enjoying my father -- in -- law's body to consider my husband, but I assumed Mark's patience, his character and his selflessness were being thoroughly tested. I wanted to make my husband jealous. I wanted to work him up and push him to the limits of his endurance.

I liked being cruel, I liked it and Mark liked it. He loved it when I was cruel.

Mark hadn't had sex with a woman in years -- I saw to that and I knew that a man needed to have sex with a woman to feel validated and to feel confident and strong. The best years of Mark's life were passing by and he was being forced to go without. How much more of this could he take? He assured me that he was strong enough to take it for the rest of his life.

I looked up at Mark and sure enough he was a crazy mix of emotions and drives. He sat there on his chair staring obsessively at the action before him. I swear I could smell the stench of sexual frustration just rising from him. He looked angry, but he kept himself under control. He was shaking and smiling.

"Are you okay? Can you handle it?"

"I'm okay Kelly. I love it. I love it Kelly."

"It's going to get worse Mark, I promise you."

Mark grinned at me.

I ignored Mark. I giggled sweetly. I kissed Paul's hairy belly with soft quick pecks. I French kissed and licked his hips and thighs. His cock lay at full attention. My hands slipped over him.

"Your wife's a stirrer Mark. She's a damned prick tease. She's knows I need to penetrate her," Paul told his son.

"Absolutely, now shut up and let me get in there daddy," I said with a grin.

I sat up and made Paul open his legs wider. I lay down on my belly again. I smoothed the hair out of my eyes. I was right there at the cock. Both Mark and Paul were just aching for me to make my moves. My husband was leaning forward in his seat and Paul was urging me on.

"Okay. Okay Paul," I whined.

"See, she's a stirrer Mark."

"She sure is," my husband muttered.

I giggled and reached out. I took the base of my boyfriend's cock in my fingers. I smiled at Paul and then dropped my head. I ran my flat tongue up the underside of the shaft, from the bottom to the top, like Paul's cock was an ice cream. I went up and down and guess what: my father -- in -- law's dick really was like an ice cream because clear fluid began to drip and run down the shaft. I got it on my fingers, lips and tongue.

"Mmmm yummm Paul," I whispered, pleased.

"God, you're a tease girl."

"You love it daddy -- you dirty old man."

I flicked at the hard tip with the point of my tongue. I planted my soft warm wet kisses on the bloated knob while I ran my thumb in small slippery circles at the point where Paul's knob met the underside of his shaft.

"Oh my God Kelly, you know how to take care of a man," Paul whispered, stretching his legs, hips and spine.

"I sure do daddy -- it's my speciality. It's what I do best."

I smiled. I spat into my palm and applied my hand to Paul's shaft. The saliva and pre-cum were more than enough to get the job done. My fist squelched up and down -- squeaking, popping and farting as my hand twisted, rose and fell again and again. Paul groaned softly with pleasure as I swiftly swept up and over and around the knob endlessly.

'Listen to that Mark," I said. "See I told you so. I told you so. I know how to make your dad happy."

"Jesus Christ Kelly," Paul whispered.

"You like that dad?"

"You know I do honey."

"And you Mark," I asked, addressing my hubby.

"It's wonderful Kelly - thank you for letting me watch. Kelly, can I jerk off while I watch?"

"No Mark, I don't want you to. You're not allowed to."

Mark nodded. I dropped my head. I placed my lips on the tip of dad's cock - pre-cum actually leapt in two fine streams and collided with my glossy red lips and slipped inside my mouth. I sank slowly down, my mouth sealing snugly around the knob and then gliding tightly on the shaft as I descended. Down and down I went until Paul was breaking through my throat and I ran out of cock. I pushed hard a couple of times and then withdrew slowly, slurping and twisting and dragging against his nerves. He was such a big man; a lesser man like my husband couldn't handle even a minute of this sort of treatment.

And I knew exactly how much Paul could take. We had done this so many times before. It was a delicious game we played every time we got together. I liked to tease and arouse Paul, just like he said I did. I liked to work him up slowly over the course of a couple of hours until he just couldn't handle it anymore. I loved using my hands and my mouth on Paul. I liked keeping him on the very knife edge of orgasm for as long as possible. It made our sexual intercourse so much more urgent and primal. I couldn't believe the sorts of sounds I could get from my father -- in -- law when he exploded in my pussy or my ass after a long session of foreplay.

"Good girl Kelly," Paul said, placing his hand on the back of my neck. Both men watched me.

I sucked my father -- in -- law with swift deep strokes. I withdrew a few times, a thin thread of saliva and man fluid running from the tip of Paul's cock to my bottom lip. Paul's weapon looked huge, the skin tight and fiery red from my cocksucker lipstick and the constant never ending tease.

"Are you jealous Mark? Hmmm? I bet you want what your dad's getting."

I sucked Paul some more. I got another soft groan from my boyfriend.

"Damned right he does Kelly."

I sucked Paul some more. I withdrew and stroked the erection by hand.

"So jealous," I whispered. "I think I'm going to put you in chastity Mark. Just buy a cock cage and lock your cock up and throw away the key. I'll never have to spend any more money on baby oil."

I sucked Paul again. I closed my eyes and sighed contentedly. I loved giving this guy head. I re-opened my eyes.

Mark smiled at me. His eyes were filled with excitement. He went to rub the bulge in his pants.

"Mark we're through if you touch yourself even once."

"Okay Kelly."

"Kelly I need more," Paul said. "I can't handle it anymore."

"Relax Paul," I said with a smile, his fluid coating my lips and teeth. "You have to take it."

"No Kelly, no more teasing."

"I'm in charge you asshole."

"No you're not. I am."

Paul suddenly sat up. He grabbed my wrists and tried to put me on my back. I erupted in a wild shriek. Paul really couldn't wait any longer.

"Bastard," I screamed and then laughed.

"Do me from behind Paul! Mark move your chair so you can see!"

My husband stood up and grabbed his chair. He planted it, sat and leant forward. I landed on my hands and knees, my face a foot or so away from my husband's.

I shook my gorgeous bum at Paul. He moved quickly in behind me, took hold of a hip and aimed his penis at my pussy. Normally I would have expected Paul to eat my pussy and lick my asshole, but we were both ready. I just wanted to get pregnant.

"C'mon daddy put a baby in me," I whined and then laughed at how stupid and crude I sounded.

Paul thrust forward with a grunt. He drove his big unsheathed cock deep inside my slippery body with one hard stroke. I was shoved forward. I shrieked in surprise, burst into girlish laughter and looked at him over my shoulder.

"Are you horny daddy?"

"Damned right I am Kelly. I've been looking forward to this all week."

I closed my eyes. I flared my nostrils and my jaw dropped. Paul took hold of my other hip. I shook and wriggled my bum as he held me tight and ground his cock inside me.

"Damn you feel so good Kelly," Paul whispered. "I'm sorry that you're missing out on this son."

"Don't be sorry Paul. I always give my body to the better man. All women instinctively give their body to the better man. I love sex Paul and I love having sex with you. I love giving my body to you. Mark was meant to miss out. He always misses out. Guys like him always miss out."

"Oh my God Kelly," my husband murmured slowly. He placed his hand on his thigh.

"Don't fucking touch yourself Mark! Just watch!"

Mark sighed unhappily.

I squealed and shrieked like a blonde bimbo. I did it deliberately to stir Mark up. I burst into silly brainless laughter. I laughed right in my husband's face. I got really close to Mark, getting right up in his face and just taunted him.

Mark's dad was banging me like I was a slut and I loved it. My body was lean and hard. My body was solid and strong. I was eating right and training relentlessly at the gym. I could take it rough. I wanted it rough. That was the way I wanted my father -- in -- law to impregnate me: two strong animals mating together because they were fuelled with desire for each other while a soft beta male just watched jealously.

"Fuck me! Fuck me Paul! Fuck me daddy," I screamed in my husband's face.

Mark was staring at me with an uncomfortable looking bulge in his pants. Paul was plunging into me, impaling me, colliding against my body with a loud slap. Each thrust drove me forward towards Mark. My long blonde hair flashed and my diamond ear rings swung.

"God I love it when you get rough daddy!"

"You love it Kelly," Paul asked. "You love being fucked hard?"

"God yes dad!"

Slap. Slap. Slap. "Awwwww."

Paul was breathing hard and the oxygen in my body was being pounded out with a soft whistle and a sweet gasp with each crash.

Paul put me on my back. He pushed my knees back and open. I certainly didn't put up a fight this time.

"C'mon old man," I whispered in Paul's ear.

Paul laughed. He adjusted his cock and bore down. Mark gasped. He could see his father's big prick penetrate me. What a sight it must have been: to see Paul's spongy shining knob rub softly against my thick lips and then slowly disappear from sight as he entered my body. And then to see inch after inch of enflamed rock hard shaft vanish as well.

I managed to get a view of my husband. His eyes were glued on our genitals. He must have seen his dad's cock hit rock bottom and noted the way Paul's balls came to a rest against my body. I saw Mark unzip himself, take out his dick and start stroking himself. I didn't say anything. I wasn't prepared to follow through on my threat to leave him, but I definitely decided that he had to be locked up in a chastity device as soon as possible.

"Push my legs back further Paul," I whispered.

My father-in-law agreed. We were both so horny and I needed him as deep as he could go and he needed to penetrate me all the way as well. We were trying to conceive and this seemed like a good way to go.

"Oh yes Kelly, good idea."

Paul grabbed my knees and placed them against his shoulders. He pushed forward and I wriggled towards him. He was able to thrust deep.

"I love you Paul," I hissed as my father-in-law began to drive in hard.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

I grinned at the dirty old man and scratched him, breaking a nail. His big deep red cock was plunging into a pussy exploding with fluid.

"Almost got you Paul," I whispered.

"Awww gawd Kelly," Paul hissed.

"C'mon daddy."

And I did almost have my father-in-law. He was real close to coming and so was I. We were well matched.

"C'mon daddy, c'mon."

We ended up together in a tight sweaty ball, holding each so close, limbs shaking, striking out and slapping each other lightly. We rocked back and forward on the bed, squirting and shooting. I ended up in my father-in-law's arms. We wailed at the bedroom walls.

I told Mark in no uncertain terms to piss off once Paul and I had finished. He knew I was angry with him and left at once

*******

The chastity device which I ended up making Mark wear was diabolical. I found the horrendous toy on the top shelf of an adult sex store, noted its quality and bought it on the spot. The device was beautifully and thoughtfully designed. It was well made. It was very strong. I didn't need the sleazy leering store owner to explain its use -- I was well aware.

"It's impossible for the guy to jerk off," the store owner said, licking his lips and looking down at my cleavage as he spoke, "the guy can't touch himself at all. It won't even let him rub his cock against the inside of the metal sheaf to get some relief. It's a nightmare for a man to wear."

"Good," I whispered with satisfaction, nodding my head, caressing the shining steel with my thumb.

"Even the locks are good quality. They can't be cut through without the guy cutting himself. It's very difficult to get out of. The locks are in an awkward place. Man, I would hate to be locked in one of those things."

The store owner waited as I examined the chastity device. He leered at me from the other side of the counter.

"Do you have someone in mind," the store owner finally asked.

"Yes, my husband," I said, opening my purse and handing my money to the store owner. "I'm going to lock him up and throw away the key."

The store owner's eyes grew wide.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, absolutely -- this things going on and it's never coming off."

"That's cruel lady."

"Yes, I know it is," I said, looking up at the owner impassively, holding out my hand.

I accepted my change as the store owner stared at me. I carefully filed the notes away in my purse and poured the coins into a tip jar the owner kept on the counter. I picked up the chastity device and left the sex shop.

I closed the steel phallus and testicle cage around Mark's cock and balls that evening after dinner.

I made my husband take off all his clothes and stand there in the bedroom. There were no words exchanged. I got down on my knees. I put the device on Mark carefully and then snapped the locks closed and it was done.

I then climbed into my car and drove downtown. I threw the keys to the chastity device out of the car window. They sailed neatly through the air and landed in the garbage bin with a cold ring.

I smiled with satisfaction. I broke into laughter and couldn't stop as I drove back home.

THE HARD HEARTED BITCH

I'm wearing a glittering blue dress and I'm in matching high heels. The neckline plunges so everyone on board can see the tops of my tanned breasts. The dress hugs my curves and ends abruptly at the upper thighs. Would the seams tear if I sat down? Would the dress ride up too high? Would people realise I'm not wearing any underwear tonight?

My long black hair is like a stream of hot jet. I bat my long dark lashes and carefully part my thick painted lips. My delicately slanted eyes must sparkle in this unearthly light -- the final explosion of a rose and azure sunset on the horizon line, reflected in cold black gems.

I'm standing there with a glass of champagne in my left hand. My right arm is around my husband Jon's waist and Jon's arm is around my waist. I'm ignoring Jon tonight, but I want him there as a witness.

I will be tormenting Jon in a very deliberate and excruciating way over the course of the evening. I'm going to stoke Jon's desire, and then leave him hanging and unsatisfied like I always do. That cage around his genitals will remain in place for months yet. I'm thinking about throwing the key away anyway.

The young man I'm seducing into bed tonight is standing opposite me. His name is David and he is ten years younger than me. He's also much younger than Jon is and he's better looking than my middle aged husband. David's in his early twenties and takes care of himself. He has a lean strong body. He has soft good skin. He has pretty eyes. He is tall. He is well groomed and smells good.