Fragments Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon is David's employer and I'm the boss's wife. David is currently a poorly paid subordinate and Jon is a rich business owner right now - David, however, is going to enjoy me tonight and Jon is going to sit on his high stool, with his dunce's cap on and watch while David and I make love in the master cabin.

I have my plans. I make my moves carefully and with a cool objective mind and hard eyes.

Tormenting and dominating my weak husband is important to me. Gaining absolute control and keeping it are important to me as well. I have to have control. I can't tolerate not being in control. I get very angry when I'm not calling all the shots and Jon isn't doing exactly what I tell him to do.

The other women on board tonight are looking at me with disdain and envy. I am the wife of a rich man and I'm shamelessly flirting with a gorgeous catch like David. The men on board are running their eyes over me -- I'm a beautiful sadist and I love being desired and admired.

David is blinking stupidly at me. I reach out and run my hand over his arm again. I look up into his eyes and smile. I part my greasy lips and show him the tip of my pink tongue.

"Come closer David," I say, with a sleazy expression on my face, drawing him in.

David smiles and shoots a sidewise glance at my husband. Jon is averting his eyes; he is peering out to sea. A crowd of people look in our direction with interest.

"Don't worry about him David, Jon doesn't mind," I state loudly. I want everybody to know what's going on here and who wears the pants in my marriage.

"Sure, okay," David replies, stepping in even closer to me.

My future boyfriend looks down at me and I look up at him. He's just inches from me now. I get up on my tippy toes, so I can place my lips against his ear and whisper:

"Don't worry about Jon. He does whatever I tell him. Just ignore him. He doesn't matter."

David closes his eyes slowly as I breathe my words softly into his ear. I then pretend to slip as I get down off my tippy toes. David takes hold of me and grins as I fall against him. I burst into laughter, take him in my arms and give him my best "please just fuck me" look.

I turn and look briefly in my husband's direction. Jon is watching me out of the corner of his eye as he gulps his whiskey down. His small cock must be hard and pressing against his cage in the most awkward way. I turn back to David. I am in David's arms.

"Have you been working out David," I exclaim like a silly girl, running my hands over his hard thick chest and shoulders.

I can hear the ugly hiss of dislike coming from the women onboard, who have nothing better to do than watch me and complain jealously. I can actually hear their venomous voices in the background.

"Yeah Dawn," David replies, smiling.

"You're so big David," I exclaim, my eyes dropping to his crotch and then rising up to meet his eyes again. "You look so good."

I slip out of David's arms and turn around on the spot, showing off my delicious curves. My husband watches me. All the guys onboard watch me. All conversations stop. I am the centre of attention.

"Do I look good David? Do I look hot?"

"Yes, for sure Dawn."

I let him run his eyes over me. I turn to my husband and tell him to get fresh drinks for David and I. Jon actually does it. Jon owns the company. He owns this yacht. He employs David, but he scurries away with his tail between his legs when I tell him to. I put Jon right out of my mind as soon as he leaves to get the drinks. My attention is on David.

"Do you like my body David?"

"Yes Dawn, you're beautiful."

"Do you ever think about kissing me?"

David laughs softly.

There is a gasp from those assembled onboard. I say everything far too loudly, so my voice carries clear across the deck. I believe in being blunt when I want something from a guy.

"David?"

David is getting horny. I have been talking with him and plying him with drinks for a few hours now. I singled him out as soon as we all stepped onboard and left port. I have been flirting with him and slowly stirring him up.

"Yeah Dawn. I want to kiss you every time I see you."

Jon returns with fresh drinks. He is out of breath. I'm sure he scurried back at top speed as he hates missing out and loves watching. I take the glass of champagne from my husband and then ignore him.

David is looking down at my moist mouth as I finish my sip and touch my tongue to my lips. He looks hungry for me. He looks ravenous. I gently push him away by ignoring him for a moment and coolly assess the women near me. Jon and David are both staring at me.

I like playing pull/push with guys. I flirt and I play and draw them in; then I push them away by ignoring them or humiliating them with a soft laugh, only to lure them in even deeper -- I go backwards and forwards like that all night sometimes. I push them away and pull them in.

I put my arm around my husband again. David notices my coolness. He grows confused. I stare at him with a bemused expression on my face. He's about to say something. I lean in and get up on my toes again.

"Well?"

I wait for my new boyfriend to catch up. I can see the gears in his pretty head whirring and cranking slowly. I part my oily mouth and run the tip of my tongue around my lips.

David finally understands. I am standing close to my husband, our arms around each other. David leans in. I look up at him. I close my eyes and part my lips again and we kiss. My husband is right there as David and I kiss. My husband is watching us silently, making no effort to stop it. He is just a foot away. I slip out of Jon's grasp. I take my boyfriend in my arms and kiss him deeply in front of everybody on board. The whole deck is quiet; people are watching in shock. I am so brazen. I am so hot.

Hey, do you want to dance with me," I ask David after finally breaking the kiss.

David nods eagerly. I smile at him. I turn to Jon.

"Jon, I'm going to dance with David."

"Of course," Jon mutters, before downing his drink.

My husband's employee takes my hand. He beams triumphantly at Jon. I lead the horny young guy past a throng of beady eyed people and then inside where vague turning forms are caught in soft light.

I lose track of time when I am out there amidst a slowly swirling mass of figures. The encroaching night has closed in around us and I feel cocooned. I am in David's arms, my eyes closing and opening gently, pressed up right against him, my head on his shoulder. I sigh softly right in David's ear. He surely can feel me relaxing in his arms.

We don't have any discordant music or loud rock to break the mood -- it's all slow jazz or soul. David doesn't get any respite from my soft body and warm arms. I have been deliberately rubbing my soft body against his bulging cock as we spin slowly together amidst the throng of dancers. I am constantly breathing into his ear as we turn.

Jon is standing at the edge of the dance floor like a lifeless sentinel. He looks so out of place. He looks awkward as he sips his drink and watches David and I intently. I watch my husband as David and I slowly turn. How much can a grown man take? How much can Jon take before he cracks? I'm determined to find out.

I chuckle softly and close my eyes. I don't hide this from anyone. All of Jon's friends and family know I sleep with other men. All of his employees know. I tell everyone. I pick up guys in front of Jon. I pick up guys in front of everyone.

********

It is later: Jon has lost track of David and I. Jon went to get another drink. I grab David's hand and take hold of this opportunity to confuse and create even more distress in my husband. I quickly pull David and he lets me lead him off the dance floor. We disappear from sight. Jon doesn't know where we are.

"C'mon David," I urge, pulling him along, descending the winding stairs which lead to the cabins and living quarters below.

I am laughing and swaying as the yacht pitches gently from side to side in the rolling waves. The champagne makes my head spin. David is laughing. He pulls me close. He takes me in his arms. The laughter abruptly ends and we stare at each other for a moment. The lights in the hall flicker. We lean in. Our lips meet in a soft kiss which quickly grows deep and passionate.

I kiss David and reach out and unbutton his shirt and run my hands over his bare chest, shoulders and arms. I undo his pants and unzip him. The horny young man caresses my body and unzips the short tight dress in one long stroke. I force my hand into his underwear and grab his cock. I groan into his open mouth and drive my tongue in deep and hard.

Jon is finally there at the end of the hall. I break the kiss and turn to my husband and grin at him. My face feels flushed and I close my eyes tight as David kisses my neck and strokes my breast through the dress. I am rubbing David's cock with my hand.

My drunken husband is approaching. I grab David's hand again. I pull him along. We race inside the master cabin. I turn and slam the cabin door in Jon's face just as he arrives. I lock the door and turn to David laughing. We kiss again and he is stripping me of my dress and I have him out of his underwear at last.

"C'mon David, let's fuck," I announce for my husband's benefit.

I do insist, though, on sucking this guy's big cock first. Jon has surely mounted his stool, put on his cone shaped cap and has his ear pressed to the door. I want Jon to hear me sucking it. I want Jon to hear David moan. I want Jon to understand that I am worshipping David and making a big effort to please David. Finally, I want my husband to understand and appreciate his position -- he is never ever going to have sex again as long as I live. No person will ever suck his cock again.

Knowing this satisfies me and makes me laugh happily.

David is lying, stretched out naked, on his back on the bed. I pepper his lean body with kisses and bites. He tries mounting me a few times, ready to drive his dripping cock inside my slippery hot body, but I fight him off, insisting he give me my way or else. I said I wanted to suck him first and then he could drill me.

So I slip between his open legs on my belly, reach out and take the base in my fingertips. I drop my head and lick and kiss the tip softly with open mouthed French kisses. I lick the clear fluid which drips from the tip like I'm licking a runny ice cream.

I run both thumbs up and down the bloated shaft as my lips and tongue peck and swirl around the tip.

I swear David's cock is getting even bigger and more fiery looking in colour. I wonder how long I should edge this young man for: would one hour of this sort of treatment suffice? Would two hours suffice? Could he take two hours of light kisses and licks? He's already moaning.

Does Jon wish he could masturbate? I laugh and squeal like a stupid teen girl. I am wrestling with David for control. He has a hold of my wrists and is pushing me down onto the bed so he can mount me and fuck me like he desperately wants to.

"No! No! No!"

"Are you okay Dawn," my husband asks.

"I'm fine you loser," I exclaim, bursting into laughter. "He's trying to fuck me Jon!"

"C'mon Dawn, let me."

"Oh my God -- okay, go and unlock the door for him David, and then we'll do it."

My hot new boyfriend leaps off the bed, unlocks and opens the cabin door and returns to me. My sexually frustrated husband scurries inside, carrying his stool, his dunces cap perched precariously on his head. Jon closes and locks the door, plants his stool at the end of the bed and seats himself.

David meanwhile lunges at me like the horny guy he is. I'm all soft and compliant beneath him, so I just giggle as he slips between my open thighs, fiddles about with his big hard cock. David is so excited -- he is grinning at me as he adjusts himself. He is going in unsheathed tonight and hopefully will cause a pregnancy first go. I smile with satisfaction at the idea.

"C'mon darling," I whine, before David seals my mouth with his lips and our tongues roll together.

Then David is there. I gasp in his open mouth as the knob of his cock presses against my pussy, and then he breaks into my soft body. He impales me with a blistering impatient stroke. David and I break our kiss. David closes his eyes and his jaw slowly drops. My husband is sitting on the edge of his stool, bug-eyed, as this beautiful young guy with the big cock drives inch after inch of it inside me.

"Oh baby, oh David," I whisper, running my warm hands up and down his spine and through his hair.

"It's so good Dawn," my boyfriend whispers back.

I laugh at our silly dialogue. David and I kiss again.

"Look at what I'm doing to him now Jon," I exclaim at my husband. "David, tell him how good it feels."

"It feels fantastic man," David says with a grin, turning to look in my husband's direction.

My husband nods solemnly and wipes his brow. I laugh openly at my husband. My laughter is contemptuous and dismissive.

"Did you hear that Jon," I ask. "It feels fantastic."

"Yes I heard him Dawn," Jon whispers, his face growing more crimson.

"He gets it and you don't Jon."

My husband nods solemnly and wipes his brow. I laugh openly at my husband.

Later, David is sitting up and I am in my boyfriend's lap, facing him. My arms are around David's broad shoulders - his cock is still deep inside me. I am rolling my hips back and forth in an exaggerated manner and bouncing aggressively up and down, rising swiftly and dropping hard, driving my weight down on him and accepting the cock deep inside me.

My boyfriend holds my soft hips in his palms. My breasts bounce in his face and my dark hair flashes back and forth as my head wobbles on my slender neck.

"Oh God," I announce, looking at my husband. My beautiful facial features must look flushed and twisted with pleasure.

I slow and stop my pummelling of David's body for a moment. I clutch his face in my hands and look into his bright eyes and see the desire there. I run my fingers through his damp hair. I pull him deeper into my arms and he lays his head on my shoulder. I rise and fall more deliberately, my eyes fixed on my husband.

I think I'm a mean cold hearted bitch because I'm fucking this good looking young guy with deep slow strokes in front of my emasculated husband and I'm thinking about taking it all from him. How I can get my hands on my husband's business and all his wealth? How can I have it all? I'm thinking about divorcing this wimp of a man and replacing him with a much younger and better looking model like David.

I'm sure Jon can read my thoughts. I smile softly at my husband and gaze at him as I rise and fall, massaging David's cock with my hot body. I'm turning Jon on again, raising the level of desire and need yet again, and consequently increasing his frustration even more. He can't masturbate. All he can do is watch and fume.

I squeeze hard as I rise, trying to crush my boyfriend's shaft with my pussy, trying to squash David's bloated knob as it rides up inside me. I must be having some success because my boyfriend is softly moaning at me and his beautiful eyes look glassy and his eyelids are droopy. I watch David. I kiss him deeply. Then I consider my husband again.

I could just get pregnant and move David into my home permanently. Jon could continue to spend most of his life working long hours and supporting me financially. Jon could support David, our love child and I all together at once. David and I could travel, just live happily and never have to work. We could spend the day making love while Jon worked and worked and worried and worried.

I smile malevolently at Jon, my eyes no doubt sparkling darkly. He looks confused and turned on.

"Do me from behind David," I whisper.

I'm on my hands and knees. I'm facing my husband so he can see my expression as David makes love to me from behind. I shake my sexy behind at my boyfriend, look back over my shoulder at David and grin.

"C'mon big boy," I whine, "Show your boss how you do me."

I laugh at how stupid I sound, but David isn't wasting any time. He takes a hold of my delicious hip, adjusts his cock and I squeal as my body is abruptly driven forward by the power of David's thrust. I look up at my husband with wild eyes and a big grin as my hot young boyfriend bangs me.

"Oh my God Jon," I shriek, looking right in my husband's eyes.

Jon's face grows even more flushed and his eyes are wide and he is licking his top lip. The dunce's cap is sitting at an odd angle again, threatening to fall off.

"Oh it's so good Jon. It's so good!"

"Yeah I can see that Dawn," my husband whispers, mesmerised.

"He's more of a man than you are Jon," I add, whining hysterically and then I groan with pleasure as my husband drops his eyes in shame.

I want to drive the point home. I really want to put Jon down. It turns me on.

"You're no good at it Jon! No good at it! You're not a real man!"

"She's mine," David proclaims, "You're wife's all mine."

"I am! I am! I'm all his Jon!"

Again I laugh at how silly I sound, but it's obviously true. David and I taunt Jon a bit more. It turns us both on.

Then a moment later Jon is leaning forward on his stool, looking at me again. He is rubbing his crotch through his pants, but he derives no discernible sensation from it. My face must be twisted into some sort of ecstatic mask. My hair is a mess, my face feels like its burning, my jaw has dropped.

I love how worked up David is. He is fucking me nice and hard from behind. Each collision of our bodies brings a crisp slap -- whack, whack, whack. I can feel David clutching my soft round hips in his large hands and sense his long thick cock advancing deep. He does me like he's a bunny. He's all crude with no finesse - he just grabs and pounds away non-stop at a wild sort of pace.

"Owww! Owww! Owww!"

I simper and I whine. I swing my body back smoothly and we ram into each other. David is moaning long and low from the accumulated sensation of having his sensitive unsheathed cock in a snug princess like me. I sometimes try and wonder how good a guy feels when he is inside me and is fucking me hard. All the nerve endings in his cock are getting teased and caressed by my beautiful soft body. The shaft is held by my flesh. The knob rubs and drags across by flesh. No wonder guys get really hard and jack rabbit fuck me. No wonder they cum like crazy.

Then David suddenly leans over me, reaches under and takes hold of my breasts in his palms. I start talking in rapid Korean as I approach orgasm. David's eyes are closed tight and his front teeth are bared above me -- he really is a bunny.

What does Jon think? His wife and her latest boyfriend are having sex in front of him, just a couple of feet away. We are on his yacht. We have drunk his alcohol and enjoyed his food. There is no reward for him. David and I are on the verge of enjoying the most profound and exhilarating of all human experiences together while my husband sits there on a high stool with a dunces cap on, and his cock trapped in a cage.

I'm laughing and laughing and laughing until tears start streaming down my cheeks. I'm laughing openly at my husband. Then I start shuddering and moaning at Jon. I close my eyes tight and my jaw is slack. The pleasure curls along my spine and animates me, making me jerk and tremble as if David was a puppet master and he was controlling my beautiful puppet body through his firing cock.

I love the erupting leaping semen. My boyfriend will put a child inside me. My hot young boyfriend cums with me: he buries his big cock deep inside me one last time and whimpers and strains, his hips driving, his back flexing. He forces me down onto the bed. I am stretched out face down on the bed, on my belly, biting a pillow and he is on top of me, his breath in my ear, his hands mashing my breasts, exploding inside me.