Fragments Ch. 06

Story Info
Cuckolding stories.
15.9k words
2.79
23.3k
24

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are two story fragments here. Both stories will only have limited appeal. They are both cuckolding stories.

Just for the sake of clarity, the stories below feature:

  1. Cruel, attractive, and sexually aggressive wives
  2. Emasculated and humiliated beta-male husbands
  3. Alpha males, who enjoy the wives.

Please don't bother sending me any rude emails, as they are routinely discarded. I'm not too concerned about rude comments, as I will delete them in due course.

TRADING UP AT LONG LAST

Matthew was on his hands and knees at the bedroom window. The room was drenched in darkness. He peered out from between the curtains. He studied the scene below. He could see, but he was unseen. He had heard the car pull into the driveway. He had turned off the television and then leapt to his feet and almost run upstairs to the bedroom.

The dark gleaming sedan sat quiet and brooding under the streetlight. The black car occupied the driveway, like its driver occupied Matthew's life. The man on all fours looked down on the drama below him. The car doors swung silently open and two people emerged into the murky light.

Matthew watched with a thumping heart as the two people approached each other and came together below the bedroom window. The woman was Matthew's wife, Kirstin and the man was Jason, Matthew's best friend. The two of them had just returned from their fifth date together.

Kirstin looked beautiful in her long dark green dress. She looked provocative. Her pale skin glowed. Her auburn hair was pinned up. Her jewelry flashed. She stood there, near the car, clutching her handbag and looking up at Jason. He took her in his arms and held her close to him.

"Are you sure you don't want to come back to my place Kirstin," Jason whispered.

Kirstin laughed softly. She smiled up at him. Matthew waited with bated breath.

"Not tonight Jason," she said, "maybe another night."

"Why not tonight beautiful. This is our fifth date. Put me out of my misery, please honey."

"I know Jason. I know how much you want me and I want you too," Kirstin whispered, running her hand over his chest and looking up into his eyes. "Just be a bit more patient with me. I promise it'll be worth the wait. I just need to make sure Matt understands."

"Why do you need to make sure Matthew understands? He knows we're dating. Just tell him how it is now. Tell him we're together and he just has to handle it. I'll set him straight myself."

"God, you're such a man, aren't you."

"Damned right I am. Now come home with me Kirstin and I'll show you just how much of a man I really am."

"Yeah, I bet you would Jason. Wouldn't let me sleep at all, would you."

"No way Kirstin -- neither of us would get any sleep. C'mon, come back to my place or invite me inside. Matt can sleep on the lounge or stand at the bedroom door, for all I care."

Kirstin broke into more laughter. She watched her husband's best friend with sparkling eyes. He ran his hands up and down her body. He was breathing hard and heavy.

"He is your best friend Jason."

"Yes, I know Kirstin, but I don't care anymore. I'm not going to let that get in the way."

"You know we're both a pair of assholes for doing this," Kirstin said with a grin.

"C'mon Kirstin," Jason urged again.

"I like it when you get all desperate Jason. I like it when you whine and beg."

Jason laughed softly. He held her closer.

"Do you make him beg for it," Jason asked.

"Oh, hell yeah," Kirstin said with a smile. "I put that poor man through so many hoops and most of the time he misses out. He's the most sexually frustrated male."

"You're such a bitch."

"I sure am."

"Well, you're not going to do that to me honey. You won't emasculate me, like you have him."

Kirstin burst into more laughter.

"And you're going to cut him off all together, from tonight onwards."

"This really turns you on, doesn't it," Kirstin said softly, her eyes on Jason's mouth. "You just stepped in between Matt and I. You love pushing him around. You love dominating him. You're determined to have me. You're wreaking havoc in our marriage."

"Damned right it does Kirstin," Jason said. "I'm going to take you from him."

Kirstin laughed softly. She stared at his mouth. Her eyes shone brilliantly.

"I love it when you humiliate him Jason, especially in front of his family and friends. It turns me on so much."

"C'mon Kirstin. Come home with me tonight." Jason urged again.

"No honey. Not tonight."

"Well how about a hot goodnight kiss then."

"Absolutely."

Jason gently ran his hands up the sides of Kirstin's pale neck. His fingers slid softly around. He cupped her head. He leant in, closing his eyes, as he advanced. Kirstin turned her head and closed her own eyes and then their lips met. She sighed softly and ran her palms slowly up his back and then around him. They kissed deep and long. Their restless hands roved slowly. Their bodies were glued together.

Matthew was still there on his hands and knees at the bedroom window. He had heard all of their words. The quiet night air carried their whispers to him. His heart pounded, his cock was hard, and he had broken into a sweat.

Jason broke the kiss. He stroked Kirstin's face. He whispered down at her.

"Hey, I was thinking: why don't you come away with me for a week? I know this incredible place."

"A week away," Kirstin asked softly.

They kissed again. Both of them sighed long and low. They kissed passionately. Jason broke it. Their heads spun.

"Yes Kirstin - a whole week away with me."

"No, not a whole week," Kirstin said, looking down and tracing a finger over his chest, "but maybe a weekend away together, provided...,"

"Provided?"

Kirstin kissed him again. They devoured each other in the driveway. They kissed each other with noisy smacks. Jason broke again.

"Provided," Jason asked, exhaling hot breath in her face, grabbing at Kirstin.

"Provided you can get Matt to pay for the whole thing," Kirstin said softly.

"But I'm a lot richer than he is ...,"

"No, you have to get him to pay," Kirstin said, smiling.

Jason and Kirstin kissed again. She dragged herself back.

"Well?"

"Okay, okay Kirstin -- we'll make him pay. We'll drain your cash cow dry, and then you and I are going to have our dirty weekend away."

Kirstin laughed. Her eyes lit up.

"I'll go away with you Jason, but I don't know whether it will be dirty or not. I can't make any promises."

"Oh, it will be dirty, you bitch," Jason whispered, his lips in her hair and in her ear. "I'm not going to let you keep me waiting around for you with blue balls. I won't be your next cash cow."

Kirstin laughed.

"What a shame. I like blue balls on my cash cows."

Jason pulled Kirstin in hard against him. He kissed her on the mouth again. She gasped and squeaked. His fingers fumbled on her dress zipper. He rubbed his hard cock against her body.

"Enough Jason," Kirstin said, breaking the kiss and pushing him away. "Go home and have a cold shower."

He exhaled. He withdrew. He stalked around to the driver's seat side of the car.

"You're going to be all mine Kirstin," Jason declared loudly. "I'm going to marry you, if it's the last thing I do."

"We'll see Jason," Kirstin said with a thin smile, crossing her arms, "we'll see."

"That's a fact Kirstin."

"Well, I know one fact Jason," Kirstin said, "Matt's going to be getting it tonight and not you."

He held his tongue. He shook his head. He climbed down into his car. He pulled the door closed. A moment later the rumbling car slowly retreated down the driveway.

Kirstin slowly followed the car for a moment. She stopped and stood there with a smug expression on her beautiful face as the car left the driveway. Jason planted his foot on the accelerator, the tires howled in the silent street and the car raced off out of sight. Kirstin smiled serenely, turned and looked up at the house. She was sure her husband was listening at the bedroom window.

She entered the house. She unzipped her dress slowly on the stairs. She slowly slipped the shoulder straps from her pale shoulders, as she reached the second floor. The dress dropped to the floor in an emerald pile around Kirstin's high heels. She wore no underwear. Matthew was waiting for her at the bedroom door. He was naked.

"You're so pathetic Matt," Kirstin whispered, as she brushed by him.

He followed her into the dark bedroom. He watched his wife reach up and carefully pull the pins from her hair. The auburn curls rolled down, bouncing about her pale face and pale shoulders. Kirstin placed the hair pins on her dresser. She turned and approached Matthew. She looked up into his eyes.

"I'm going to leave you Matt," Kirstin whispered. "I'm going to marry your best friend."

Matthew gasped. His cock grew even harder. His beautiful cruel wife continued.

"Jason wants me to go away with him for the weekend. You must have heard him invite me. I want you to pay for this dirty weekend away Matt."

"Yes, okay sweetie," he said, nodding, "absolutely."

"I'm going to give him everything he's been dying for Matt. He's so hungry for me Matt. I'm going to make him feel so good."

"Yes Kirstin," Matthew hissed in the dark, "he deserves it. He deserves all your love."

"Yes, he does deserve it. And I want you to pay for a whole week away Matt, if Jason asks you to."

"Okay sweety," he said, nodding. "I will, I promise."

Kirstin laughed softly.

"You're such a wimp Matt. I'm going to crush your heart slowly."

"And laugh as you do it," Matthew asked, breathlessly.

"Absolutely, Matt."

"I love you Kirstin," he whimpered, taking his wife in his arms.

Kirstin laughed.

"Too bad I love Jason. I don't love you at all, honey. Now say it Matt."

"I'm such a wimp Kirstin, I'm such a wimp."

Kirstin laughed.

"Again Matt."

"I'm such a wimp Kirstin, I'm such a wimp!"

He ran his hands slowly over Kirstin's body. He pressed his face into her dark hair and inhaled her scent.

"Can I please put it inside you beautiful -- just once, please?"

"No Matt," Kirstin whispered, cupping his face in her hands.

"But I need it so much. I haven't had it in years and years. I miss it so much Kirstin. Please let me. I'm begging you."

Kirstin ran her fingers through his hair.

"No Matt, not tonight, not ever."

He dropped his head. He looked forlorn. Kirstin took the opportunity to kick him as hard as she could. She withdrew from him. She reached into her handbag and pulled out her mobile phone. She hit the icon and held the phone up to her ear.

"Hi Dan," Kirstin said, looking into Matthew's eyes as she spoke, "yeah, it's me, Kirstin."

There was a pause as she listened. She broke into a grin.

"Absolutely Dan, I need you really badly tonight. Yes, I am. I'm really horny Dan."

There was another pause. Kirstin began to nod and laugh.

"Thank God Dan. Okay, I'll see you in fifteen. Okay, bye darling."

Kirstin ended the phone call. She put the phone down on the dresser. Her husband looked so frustrated. He looked so hopeless. He looked so desperate. Kirstin couldn't help herself. She began to laugh in Matthew's face. She laughed and laughed and laughed until the tears rolled down her pale cheeks.

It was such a short time later, Matthew thought. He was sitting on his high stool, his dunces cap on, facing his wife's bedroom door, his hand racing up and down in his lap. His slim white legs swung in and out. His front teeth were bared. He could hear Dan and Kirstin making love in there. He could hear the sounds of slapping bodies. He could hear the moans of pleasure, the words and the loud laughter. It went on all night.

"Why do you get everything and I never get anything, you cruel bitch," Matthew muttered.

The sounds of Kirstin's orgasms were the only response Matthew received to his complaint. Her groans and wails mocked him.

********

There was a knock at the front door. Matthew stepped forward, reached out and turned the handle. The front door swung silently back. Jason, Matthew's best friend, was standing there on the doorstep, with a big smile on his face.

Jason was ushered into the house. The front door was closed. The two men shook hands.

"Hey, how are you dude," Jason asked, not looking Matthew in the eyes, "Is your wife ready?"

"No, not yet," Matthew began to say.

Jason brushed past Matthew. He walked into the lounge room. He turned to the left and he turned to the right. He peered down the corridor, and he craned his neck and scrutinized the staircase up.

Matthew continued speaking, as he followed his friend further inside the house.

"She's showered and dressed at least. But she's determined to take a month's worth of clothing, even though she's only going away for a weekend."

"I heard that Matt," a feminine voice, advised from above.

The two men laughed.

"C'mon Kirstin," Jason said, "I want to beat the traffic."

"I'm almost ready Jason. I just have a couple more things to pack. Just a few more minutes and then I'm all yours honey."

"Damned right, you will be, and for the whole weekend as well Kirstin."

There was a burst of soft laughter from above.

"You just be patient and talk to Matt. I won't be long Jason."

"No worries Kirstin," Jason said, a grin spreading across his face.

There was another burst of soft laughter from above.

The two men stood there in the lounge room. They were silent for a moment. Matthew felt his face grow red. Jason looked down at him triumphantly. Matthew finally cleared his throat.

"Oh yes, by the way, happy birthday dude," Jason said, thrusting out his hand.

"Thanks Jase," Matthew replied, shaking his friend's hand.

"Do you have anything planned for your weekend?"

"Well, I'll probably be having a pretty quiet one at home Jase. I'll have a few beers and watch some TV. Kirstin has given me a long list of stuff to do around here, so I'll..."

"Ah, so you've given him a list of chores," Jason declared, turning his head and bellowing up the stairs.

There was more feminine laughter drifting down from above.

"Of course - somebody has to do all the housework while I'm away."

"God, she's such a bitch," Jason said, nudging Matthew's ribs with his elbow. "Making you work on your birthday."

"I heard that Jason," Kirstin called out.

Jason turned back to Matthew. He shook his head and rolled his eyes. Kirstin continued to laugh. Matthew grew even more flushed in the face.

"And he doesn't mind," Kirstin continued, "do you Matt?"

Matthew felt Jason's eyes on him. He felt the pressure his wife was applying. He felt scrutinized.

"No, I don't mind," Matthew blurted out. "I don't mind at all."

Jason broke into a fresh grin. Kirstin's sweet laughter caressed her husband's ears.

"Oh well -- so it's going to be a quiet birthday, then for you dude," Jason said.

"Well yes. I...,"

"Hey, look dude," Jason continued, his tone of voice changing, as he put an arm around Matthew's shoulder. "I just wanted to thank you for being so supportive of all this. I mean you haven't stood in the way. You haven't acted like an asshole at all. We appreciate it."

"Well I love Kirstin and I...,"

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Jason interrupted, "but still dude - it must have been hard for you to watch me move in on your turf and start dating Kirstin. And now we're going away for the weekend together."

"Well I know Kirstin...,"

"Look, there's something I want to talk to you about. There's something I want to ask you."

"Sure - what Jase?"

"Dude, look I'm hoping to spend more than just the weekend with Kirstin. I'd like to extend our stay."

"For how long," Matthew asked.

"Well you paid for the whole weekend. That's why I'm asking you. I need to know -- would you be willing to pay more, so Kirstin and I could stay there for a whole week?"

Matthew stared at Jason. He had already committed four thousand dollars to his wife's weekend away. Now his best friend was asking him to commit thousands more.

"Can you afford it dude?

"Well it's a bit tough financially, but yes I can afford it," Matthew said, "I just...,"

"I'm so close to getting into her pants dude."

Matthew swallowed hard. He looked up at his friend.

"We've had five dates," Jason continued, "and all I've got so far is a goodnight kiss. I want more. I need more dude."

"Well, Kirstin's spending the whole weekend with you Jase. She wouldn't do that, if she wasn't ready and willing to take the next step."

Jason nodded. He looked doubtful.

"Look man, will you pay, if I can get her to say yes to the whole week?"

Matthew paused for a moment. Jason was bearing down on him.

"Very well," Matthew said at last, shaking his head.

"Good man," Jason said, punching Matthew in the shoulder. "Dude, I've been dreaming of taking her to bed for so long. I swear she's going to be all mine. All I need is a week alone with her and then she'll be all mine dude. She won't even remember you man, by the time I'm done with her."

Matthew gasped and stared up at his best friend. He was about to say something, but he heard the sound of footsteps on the stairs behind him. Kirstin was descending towards them.

The two men turned. Matthew rushed forward, climbed the stairs and grabbed hold of his wife's suitcases. Jason leered at Kirstin, as she strode down the steps and across the lounge room towards him with a bright smile on her face. Matthew came hurrying back down the stairs. He was huffing and puffing. His legs were pumping. His wife's cases swung back and forth in his hands.

"Hi beautiful," Jason said, as she arrived.

"Hi Jase," Kirstin said smiling, turning her head and offering her cheek to him.

Matthew watched his best friend kiss his wife softly on the cheek. He then watched Jason put his arm around Kirstin. She laughed, looked up at Jason for a moment with a flushed face, and then turned to Matthew, as her husband arrived with the suitcases.

She looked beautiful. She was only dressed in a pair of blue jeans, a pair of white runners and a pink singlet top and yet she looked stunning. Kirstin had tied her auburn hair back in a long ponytail, her dark sunglasses sat perched on her upper forehead. Her light eyes sparkled brilliantly.

"Hey, now how about a real kiss," Jason said.

Kirstin playfully punched Jason in the arm and then looked awkwardly in her husband's direction, while laughing.

"C'mon Kirstin," Jason continued to insist.

"Oh Jase, no not here," Kirstin whispered.

"C'mon, Kirstin honey."

She laughed softly as she looked up at Jason. She turned her head to look at her husband.

"Oh God - you better turn away Matt," she said.

She turned back to Jason. She laughed softly. He took her in his arms. There was a quiet moment and then Jason leant in. She whined and then sighed as his lips met hers. She closed her eyes and ran her hands around him. The two of them stood there kissing each other as Matthew watched them, his wife's suitcases still in his hands.

Finally she broke the kiss. Jason buried his lips in her neck as he slowly ran his fingers through her hair. She turned to look at her husband with a red face and a shaky smile. Jason was kissing one sensitive spot after another. Matthew stared at them. He put the cases down on the floor.

"Hey, c'mon," Kirstin whispered at Jason.

Matthew's friend looked up, breaking his kiss. He held Matthew's wife in his arms. He gazed down at her. He kissed her hair. He inhaled her scent slowly. He spoke as if drugged.

"Matt wants us to extend our stay honey. He wants us to stay the whole week."

"Really," Kirstin said, pleased and surprised. She looked at her husband. "You can afford it Matt?"

"Yes Kirstin," Matthew began, "it will be tight, but I've been saving up all my overtime. So, I'm...,"