Fragments Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AWWW KKKIIIRRRSSSTTTIIINNN!

"Oh, c'mon honey," Kirstin whined back at him softly, and then her voice increased in volume, "give it to me Jason. Show me how much of a man you are! C'mon, do it! C'mon, do it Jason!"

"AWWW TEEELLL MMMEEE! AWWW KKKIIIRRRSSSTTTIIINNN!"

"C'mon do it! C'mon, do it Jason!"

"AWWW TEEELLL MMMEEE KKKIIIRRRSSSTTTIIINNN!"

"God, I love stirring you up Jason," Kirstin whispered fiercely.

He shot hard again and again. Then he screwed and ground inside her as he merely dribbled and weakly squirted. He shuddered hard again and again. His eyes were closed tight.

Finally he collapsed on top of her. She slid to her belly. He lay over her. He broke into soft laughter in her ear.

"Wow, what a finish," Kirstin said, laughing as well.

"It's better with me, than Matt, right," Jason said, running his warm hands along her sides.

Kirstin broke into more laughter.

********

Jason turned and looked back at Kirstin. His best friend's beautiful wife lay fast asleep on her side, in bed, beneath the damp bed sheets. It was late at night and Jason was naked.

He picked up his mobile phone and headed out onto the balcony, carefully stepping over the trays of half eaten food and empty bottles of wine, delivered by room service. He stepped out onto the balcony. He turned and pulled the sliding door closed. He looked down at his phone and selected Matt's phone number as he stepped up to the railing. The ringtone continued monotonously. Jason was about to give up, when Matt picked up.

"Hey, how are you going dude," Jason asked a groggy sounding Matt.

"Hi Jase," Matt said, his voice thick with recent sleep.

"Did I wake you man?"

"Yeah, but it's okay," Matt said and then he paused and then he ventured. "How is it going there? How's Kirstin?"

"She's fine. She's really happy. We're having a great time here together."

There was a pause.

"We've been here for three days, but we haven't left our room yet," Jason continued after a moment.

"Oh I see," Matt whispered.

"Not even once dude. We've just been ordering room service in."

There was another pause.

"Your wife's great in bed dude," Jason said, turning and looking in at Kirstin. "We've been at it day and night, ever since we got here."

Matt gasped.

"She's a bit worn out though. She's sound asleep."

"Yes, wow. I...," Matt said, before Jason cut in.

"Look, I want to be to the face about this. I'm going to take her from you. I'm going to marry your wife, dude. I'm going to have Kirstin. It won't be long before she admits she loves me and then I'm going to marry Kirstin."

Matt was silent. His heart pounded.

"Look, I know this shit excites you, dude. I'm fucking your wife now, and not you, right."

"Yes, I understand Jase."

"Good dude," Jason said. "I just want you to understand completely what's happening here. She won't be yours, when we finally get back. She will be mine and she will be asking you for a divorce."

"Yes, okay," Matt whispered.

"Look I'm going to go. I have said my piece. Just remember your wife is mine. I'm fucking her now. "

"Yes, okay," Matt whispered.

"Okay, take care, bye dude," Jason said and then hung up on Matt.

*******

They had been there for nearly one week when Kirstin told Jason that she loved him. Jason pressed his advantage and made her promise to divorce Matt and marry him instead. She nodded.

It was early in the morning. They had been making love together for hours - caressing, kissing and fucking each other through the warm tropical night.

Jason was sitting out on the balcony and was watching the glowing horizon line as the sun rose through the row of foliage. He was naked. He was stretched out in a reclining chair. His legs were open and his large cock was hard again.

His best friend's wife was down on her knees, between his legs.

Jason sat in his chair with his hand on the back of Kirstin's head. He softly stroked her scalp with his thumb as her head slowly rose and fell in his lap. He looked out towards the beautiful scene building before him. The sky was golden, the sand was blazing white and the sea looked choppy and deep green.

He sighed contentedly. He looked down at the woman between his legs. He wished his best friend was here to see this. He wished Matt was there to watch his wife blowing his best friend. He stretched his legs and gently curled his toes.

"Hey, do you mind if I give Matt a call," Jason asked.

Kirstin withdrew from her lover's cock. She held the base in her fingertips. She softly stroked the underside of his shaft with her thumb. He looked down at her beautiful face between his legs. She smiled up at him. Her eyes were glittering, the light of the morning filling them.

"What, right now," Kirstin asked.

"Sure."

"You really do want to rub his nose in it, don't you Jason."

"Yes I do Kirstin," Jason whispered, stroking her face and then placing the tip of his thumb between her soft lips and pressing his thumb inside her mouth. "And from now on I want you to call me master."

Kirstin gasped. She reached up to take hold of his wrist in both her hands. He gently explored her mouth with his thumb while she gently sucked. A moment later she withdrew.

"Are you serious," Kirstin asked, looking up at him with a smile.

"Yes, I am."

Kirstin laughed softly. She grew quiet and thoughtful. She looked up at him.

"Okay master," she whispered, after a moment.

"Good girl. Now suck my cock," he instructed her softly.

"Yes master," Kirstin whispered.

He watched her head drop. He felt the gently tug of her lips on the tip of his cock. He felt her mouth close warmly around his knob, and then he sensed a flood of hot breath, sliding tongue and engulfing heat as she sank down on his shaft.

Jason reached across for his mobile phone. He picked it up off the table. He entered Matt's number and held the phone to his ear.

"Go a bit deeper Kirstin," Jason whispered, running his fingers through her hair.

Kirstin groaned softly with her mouth full. He sighed. Matt picked up the phone. Kirstin was taking in more and more of his big cock. Her lips clung around the base. Her head drove down. Her head turned from side to side.

"Hello Jase," Matt asked, after a moment's silence.

There was more silence. Finally Jason sighed.

"Hey dude, how're you going this morning?"

"Good. How are you? How's Kirstin?"

"I'm great, man. I'm having a real good morning. I'm sitting out on the balcony here. Your wife's on her knees between my legs. She's giving me a fantastic blowjob."

Matt gasped. Jason sighed.

Kirstin slurped at Jason's tingling cock. She held him gently by the shaft, her index finger and thumb softly pinching his base, while her palm and other fingers cradled his balls. She sucked him so sweetly. Her head rose and fell. Her lips pressed so gently. Her tongue flashed. She twisted and turned. Her slender neck and dark head moved non-stop.

"She's started calling me master, dude," Jason finally said.

"Kirstin's calling you master," Matt asked.

"She sure is dude," Jason said. "She does whatever I tell her to do. She's mine, man."

Jason groaned gently into the phone.

"Suck it harder Kirstin."

"Yes master," Kirstin said, letting go of Jason's cock. She made sure her husband overheard.

"Did you hear that dude? Your beautiful wife just called me master."

"Yeah Jase, I heard her," Matt whispered.

"Damn," Jason whispered.

"Does it feel good Jase?"

"Hell yeah," Jason said. "She is attacking it man. I can't handle that anymore. I'm going to carry her inside and fuck her. I'll leave the phone on, so you can hear me fucking your wife. Stay on the line, dude."

Jason reached down and picked up Kirstin. She let his cock go, looked up at him with a soft smile and was lifted up into Jason's arms. She took the phone from Jason and put it to her ear as he turned on the spot and stepped inside.

"Oh Matt -- he's taking me back to bed again," Kirstin whined. "He's going to fuck me again Matt. He won't stop fucking me. He's always fucking me Matt. It never stops."

Kirstin's husband gasped.

"Oh my God Kirstin," Matt exclaimed.

Jason took the phone from Kirstin. He dropped it on the bed. The sounds of Matt repeatedly calling out his wife's name were clearly audible, as Jason laid his beautiful prize down on the bed and prepared to mount her.

"Awww master," Kirstin said, as Jason took her knees in his hands and gently pried her legs open.

Jason saw Kirstin's beautiful soft pussy. He moved over her. She quickly reached under him and took hold of his hard cock. She made him move quicker. She stroked herself softly, but swiftly as his tip moved into position. She took her hand off her pussy, placed it on his lower back and urged him to do it.

Matt could hear it. He unzipped himself and put his hand on his small hard cock.

"Do it Jase," Matt whispered into the phone, as he stroked himself.

Matt's words were drowned out by a loud feminine groan and a male gasp as Jason bore down and his swollen knob parted Kirstin's lips, pushed past her muscular resistance and his thick shaft followed. Inch after inch vanished.

"Oh master," Kirstin whispered, before Jason cut off his best friend's wife with a deep passionate kiss.

She threw her arms around his neck as they kissed. She ran her hands down and around his upper back.

Matt could hear his best friend's grunts and his wife's shrieks. He could hear her hard breathing. He could hear the dull slap of bodies.

"He's on the phone," Jason said. "He can hear everything. Say it Kirstin."

"Oh God master," Kirstin groaned.

"Say it Kirstin."

There was a pause and then Kirstin let out an emotional sob.

"Yes, it's true," Kirstin exclaimed, "Matt, you should never have let him come between us! This is your fault Matt!"

"Kirstin," Jason demanded.

"Yes, it's true I love you Jason! I love you so much, master!"

Matt felt the blow, but more was to come.

"And Kirstin," Jason continued.

"I will marry you Jason! I will! Matt I want a divorce! I don't love you anymore! I never really loved you! I should have been with Jason right from the start!"

Matt felt a chill run down his spine. He couldn't stop himself. He shot his load in his hand. He sat there at his desk - his head was bent, his feet beat the floor and he shook himself as he blew his top.

"AWWW GAWD I'M GONNA CUM JASON! I'M GONNA CUM MASTER! AWWW GAWD!"

A second later Jason grabbed the mobile phone, hung up on his best friend and dropped the phone back on the bed.

"Kirstin! Kirstin! Kirstin," Matt screamed into the phone, still coming in his slippery palm. The line was dead.

*******

Matt finally saw his wife and his best friend again. They had returned from their trip and looked rested. They had extended their stay for week after week. They pulled into Matt's driveway one afternoon, more than two months, after they had left for the island. They climbed out of Jason's sedan. They appeared at the front door.

Kirstin looked so beautiful. She seemed to glow. She was so radiant. Jason held her possessively, but with complete confidence. Matt noted how quiet and deferential Kirstin was around Jason. She continued to refer to him as master and he made all her decisions for her.

There were divorce papers to sign and then Jason offered Matt a good Cuban cigar. Kirstin was pregnant. Then they discussed the removal arrangements -- a team of top notch guys would come by and box up, pick up, and cart Kirstin's things to Jason's place. She would be out within a week.

"You can keep the photos you have of me," Kirstin whispered in Matt's ear. "I'll leave you a couple pairs of my panties as well. That'll help keep you warm at night. Jason gets the real thing and you get photos. You'll just have to make do Matt."

In the end, Kirstin, Jason and Matt ambled out to the front driveway. Kirstin looked at Matt sadly and kissed his cheek in the twilight. She rubbed his shoulder. She then turned and climbed into the passenger seat of Jason's car. She pulled the car door closed.

Jason shook Matt's hand. Jason grinned triumphantly.

"I told you so dude. I told you so. I'm going to fuck her hard every night. I'm going to do her every night. I told you so dude. I told you so."

Matt nodded solemnly.

"No hard feelings though man," Jason continued, walking around to the driver's side door of his sedan. "We're still best friends, after all."

"Sure Jase."

"We'll catch up for a few beers in a couple of weeks, man."

Matt nodded.

Jason started to laugh. Then he climbed down into his car and pulled the door closed. He ignited his car. He withdrew out of the driveway slowly, turned carefully, hit the accelerator and vanished down the street. Matt never saw Jason again. Matt never saw Kirstin again. His last image of her was of a shadowy shape behind dark glass as Jason's car straightened up and then raced down the street like a sinister specter in the strange gleam of twilight.

Late at night Matt liked to masturbate. He grit his teeth and worked himself hard by hand for hours. He liked to imagine Jason and Kirstin together, having sex in Jason's bed, getting crazier and crazier, as the hours passed.

His best friend's words tormented him deliciously and endlessly, as Matt came.

"I told you so dude. I told you so. I'm going to fuck her hard every night. I'm going to do her every night. I told you so dude. I told you so."

MY WIFE'S HOT NEW BOYFRIEND

My wife Bettina waited patiently while I finished pouting and stamping my foot.

My daughter Christine rolled her eyes. She stood next to my wife.

"Have you finished your little tantrum Bradley," Bettina finally asked, waiting for an answer, her arms crossed.

I stood there with a petulant expression on my face. I refused to say anything.

"Well?"

"Answer her dad," Christine said.

I nodded furiously. My face was red. I still refused to say anything.

"As usual, you're behaving like a child, Bradley."

"Yeah dad - you big baby."

I nodded furiously. My face was red. I still refused to say anything.

Bettina looked at me doubtfully for a moment. She then picked up a piece of paper from the kitchen counter and waved it in my face. I grabbed at the piece of paper as she let it go. She stepped back as the paper whirled about before my eyes and then sailed across the kitchen. I chased after it while my wife looked on with satisfaction and my daughter laughed and clapped her hands.

"Go get it dad. Don't let it get away."

I picked up the piece of paper and ran my eyes over the details. It was a schedule, detailing the arrival of flights -- it contained flight numbers, airlines, and arrival times. Bettina had taken a yellow highlighter and drawn a thick bright line through one of the flights. It was his flight she had highlighted.

"Just go and pick Diego up from the airport Bradley," Bettina said, exasperated, "Please you idiot, thank you."

I noted my wife's annoyed tone. She tapped her foot on the floor. She sighed a number of times, impatiently waiting for me to comply with her instruction.

"Yes dear, I'll go now."

"Yeah, you go now dad," Christine said, with a smug expression on her face. "You go and pick up mom's hot new boyfriend."

"And future husband, if he's not careful."

Their triumphant eyes were on me as I picked up my car keys from the kitchen counter and deserted the house. I could hear my wife and my daughter's contemptuous laughter ringing in my ears as I closed the front door behind me and stood on the porch for a moment.

Twenty minutes later I was behind the wheel of my car. I had paid the toll and was flying silently along the dark motorway, headed for the international terminal, more than an hour away at the airport.

I had some time to think, though my mind wasn't too sharp as I had just come home from work, before being sent out again to pick up Diego. I hadn't eaten either, so my stomach was rumbling.

I wasn't sure where to start. I guess running through events from beginning to end was the best thing to do.

My wife Bettina didn't keep her actions to herself. She didn't keep it a secret. She told Christine and I that she had made a new online friend, and she had been spending a lot of her time each day, talking with him on social media. Apparently, all of Bettina's friends, who were online with her, knew about Bettina's new friend and approved of their friendship.

Christine harassed my wife with questions and I began to learn more about Bettina's new online friend.

My wife's friend was a 20 year old Latino male named Diego. My daughter's eyes lit up and she gasped with unconcealed delight when she heard that. Then I learnt that Diego lived in Uruguay and only spoke Spanish, to which my daughter beamed. Now my wife had found someone else to speak Spanish with, according to Christine.

Then, of course, my daughter wanted to know if my wife had a photo of her new 20 year old male friend. And, as it so happened, Bettina had many of them.

"He's sent me a few photos of himself," Bettina said, smiling, as she turned on her laptop.

"Any naked ones mom," Christine asked, grinning, "any dick pics yet?"

Bettina burst into laughter and went bright red.

"Mom?"

Bettina declined to answer. Christine interrogated her playfully, but my wife refused to say anything further about dick pics and naked photos.

"Wow mom, he's so hot," my daughter said. "Hey dad, come closer. Come and check out mom's hot new boyfriend."

I stepped forward and leant in. Diego was a beautiful looking young man. He was hot, just as my daughter had said. He was tall and brown with a sensitive face and keen innocent eyes. He had a bright crooked smile. He was lean with muscles. His body was hard and sinewy. He had a six pack. He looked strong. He was a nightmare.

"Oh my God mom -- he's gorgeous. What's his name again?"

"Diego, honey -- what do you think of Diego, Bradley?"

What did I think?

Well, my beautiful wife had started an online friendship with a sexy lovable young man half her age. It appeared the sexy young man had sent her photos of himself with no clothes on, and it appeared my wife was spending her whole day at home talking with him online, while I worked long hours, so she had all the luxuries she expected. Moreover, they were both speaking to each other in Spanish -- a language I couldn't speak at all. What were they talking about all day?

What did I think?

My daughter and my wife were all ready for a fight with me. Their eyes grew hard and their arms were crossed. Bettina was going to have her online boyfriend, no matter what I said or did.

"He looks like a good companion for you dear," I said, in a matter of fact tone, "someone interesting to talk to."

My wife smiled with triumph and my daughter laughed. Bettina held her head high and sniffed loudly.

"You're such a wimpy bitch dad."

I ignored Christine's put down and went back to looking at beautiful Diego.

Then, some days later, I learnt my wife was sending Diego some photos of herself. So they had started out just exchanging text and Diego had sent some photos, but now Bettina was sending him images of herself as well.

I asked my wife to show me what she had sent Diego and she allowed me to look at the photos on her laptop.

"They're so provocative Bettina," I whispered, running my eyes over the images of my wife's gorgeous body.

"Are you jealous Brad?"

I didn't say anything for a few moments.

I looked at the photos of my wife on the computer screen. In one photo, she was wearing a wet white singlet top and I could clearly see the shape of her breasts and the dark outline of her aureole and nipples through the tight translucent material. In that photo her dark wet hair lay like a slick black stream against her tanned skin. Her lips were parted and her eyes looked demure. It was such a sexy image.