Fragments Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The whole week," Kirstin said, cutting her husband off, smiling and looking back up at Jason.

Jason leered down at Kirstin. She expected him to lick his lips and she laughed when he actually did.

"Oh God - I need to pack more clothes," she said, smiling.

"No, you don't honey," Jason said. "In fact, you're not going to need any clothes at all, once we get there."

Kirstin laughed softly. She gazed up at him.

"Do you promise honey?"

"Damned right I do."

"Matthew, can you please carry my luggage out to Jason's car and put it in the boot," Kirstin instructed her husband, still looking up at Jason. "We're ready to go."

He picked up the suitcases, dropped his head and charged out the front door. Jason and Kirstin followed him outside, arm in arm. He waited patiently while Jason popped the car boot, and then he carefully packed his wife's suitcases away in his best friend's car. He stepped back and wiped his brow.

Jason and Kirstin climbed down into the dark sedan. The doors were closed. The engine fired into life and then the car withdrew from the driveway, turned left and vanished around a corner and was gone.

He stood there in his driveway and his hands shook. His wife had merely waved at him and his best friend had merely grinned at him and given him the thumbs up, as the car reversed slowly down the drive, before fleeing from sight.

*******

Matthew stood at the kitchen table and once again considered the list of chores his wife had set for him. Kirstin expected him to clean every room in the house and tend to all of the lawns, paths and flowerbeds. There were clothes to wash. There were beds to be made. There were floors to mop. There were repairs to be completed. The tasks ran on and on.

Kirstin and Jason had left Matthew standing in the driveway, nearly 48 hours before, and here he was poised at the kitchen table, looking down at the list of chores his wife had set for him. Matthew hadn't completed any of the jobs yet.

He had called the hotel straight away, as soon as they left and as promised, paid nearly seven thousand dollars, so his wife and his best friend could spend another five days together there. He had then tried to put the whole thing out of his mind, but failed dismally. He did have a few beers and he did watch television, as he told Jason he would. He sat through one action movie after another, trying to divert himself. The clock ticked on the wall. The television babbled and he lay there naked, stretched out on his lounge with a warm can of beer in his hand.

The place Kirstin and Jason were staying at was truly beautiful, judging by the photos and the reviews. They would drive for an hour to the north coast and then go by light plane to a quiet tropical island five miles off shore. They would be accommodated in a secluded bungalow on the beach, according to the brochure. The accommodation was designed to be private and divine. The photos pictured white blinding sand and clear blue waters, just feet away from the back door.

Matthew had spent some time looking at the photos he had on his laptop. He had wondered around his home half drunk, unable to concentrate on the TV anymore. He had opened his laptop, started it and then viewed the photos he had of the bungalow Kirstin was spending the week in. He lingered on the two photos he had of the bedroom. He had spat into the palm of his hand and begun to work his hard cock by hand as he looked at the photos.

It was such an elegant bedroom, he thought. And that large beautifully appointed king sized bed.

"Kirstin's going to love sleeping in that big bed," Matthew whispered.

He gasped softly as his mind first touched and then immersed itself in the image of his wife and his best friend together in that enormous bed. Was his wife in bed with his best friend right now? Were they doing it right now?

He stroked his cock with swift squishy strokes. He sat at his desk, reclined back in his office chair, looked at the photo of the big bed and jerked his dick. He sighed with pleasure and looked at the screen through half closed eyes. Did they close and lock the bungalow door as soon as they arrived? Did they just drop all the suitcases on the floor, take their clothes off and climb into bed together?

*******

Jason wasn't sure he could wait until he and Kirstin arrived at the island resort, and locked themselves inside their bungalow.

"I want to fuck you so badly Kirstin," Jason had told his best friend's wife, between deep hot kisses, while they had waited at the traffic lights.

"I know you do Jason," Kirstin had whispered in his ear, while her hand softly caressed the bulge in his pants.

"Goddamn it Kirstin," he had hissed, before sealing her open mouth again.

He had placed his hand on her belly, ran it down, and inside her jeans. She sighed softly and stroked the tip of his cock with her thumb, as his fingers ran over her pussy.

She had closed her eyes. She had calmly let him fill her open mouth with his sliding rolling tongue and she had accepted his thumb on her clitoris and a finger inside her body.

Then the lights had changed. Jason had made no move to drive on and the cars behind them began to lean on their horns. Kirstin broke the kiss.

"C'mon, let's go Jason."

"Damn it," he muttered, withdrawing his hand from Kirstin's jeans, slamming the car into gear and planting his foot down on the accelerator. The dark sedan leapt forward.

"Relax Jason," Kirstin had whispered, enjoying the desperate expression on his face.

"Yes sorry, I'm losing my cool. I just need to get inside you Kirstin."

"Uh huh," she had said, smiling softly.

They had entered the freeway north a few minutes later and there were no more traffic lights for some time. Kirstin had smiled. She had held Jason's hand, watched the green scenery flash by and had taken some time to think, without his hand in her pants. Kirstin had considered her situation like a cold blooded rational creature.

Kirstin was a beautiful woman and she was good in bed. She loved sex and she needed plenty of it. She was used to getting plenty of attention from men. She was always being looked at. She was always being approached. She was always being propositioned. She was married, but that didn't matter to either her or the men who wanted her.

She was used to carefully assessing men. She did it all the time, in the most ordinary and natural way. She was skilled at summing up men and determining their relative market value. She listened to their crude proposals and analyzed them with her cool eyes. She compared and contrasted them. She ranked them and sorted them into hierarchies: how good looking were they? How successful were they? How smart were they? How rich were they? How old were they?

It was so normal for her to judge the men who approached her and it was so standard for her to agree to sleep with the ones, who most met her current high standards.

How many guys had she slept with, since she married Matt six years ago, she had thought, as the car raced under a narrow bridge - was it three hundred? Was it five hundred? Was it more?

How many times had some love drunk man ignored her carefully articulated warnings, got down on bended knee in some restaurant, held up an expensive ring and proposed marriage to her? How many males had she refused?

Why had she married Matt, Kirstin wondered, but she knew why. He had promised to worship her and kiss her ass. He had promised to spend every cent he earned on her. Kirstin had made Matt pay for his weakness. She had made him pay very dearly for his puppy like devotion to her. She had married him and then completely emasculated him. She had torn him down slowly. She had deeply humiliated him in front of all his family and friends again and again.

"What are you thinking about beautiful," Jason had asked, interrupting her thoughts, squeezing her hand.

"I'm wondering if I should have sex with you or not Jason. I'm still not sure."

Jason had gasped. He had muttered something, but Kirstin had drifted away into her dark thoughts and missed his comments.

Jason was better looking than Matt. Jason was richer than Matt. Jason had a better car than Matt. Sleeping with Jason would be another pin she could stick into Matt. Those were definite advantages. Moreover, she would have another man to marry and crush. Kirstin had played some games with Jason. She had ensured Matt was aware of all her machinations as well. She liked to pull Jason close and then push him away, only to pull him close again and then push him away again. Jason was so sexually frustrated and love drunk, and Matt was on notice -- he was rapidly losing Kirstin and his best friend was going to win her. Jason did make Kirstin horny. She was going to fuck him all week and then rub Matt's nose in it.

Then it was later. They had arrived and parked the car in the station. They had then boarded the light sea plane and had flown out to the island.

Kirstin had grabbed Jason's hand and pulled him down the row and into the last two seats at the back of the sea plane. She was all over him, as soon as they sat down.

The other passengers had tried to ignore the indecent display coming from the seats behind them. An older couple had turned around twice and stared pointedly at the two of them, but they were ignored. Kirstin and Jason kissed each other passionately.

"I'm going to worship your cock when we get there," Kirstin had said, after Jason broke the kiss.

"And then I'm going to fuck you senseless, you bitch," Jason had said back.

"Hell yeah Jason."

Kirstin had laughed. Then she had shrieked as Jason kissed her lips again. The other passengers in the plane had stirred in their seats, looked back or cleared their throats significantly.

"This week I'm going to decide if I kick Matt to the curb, and marry you instead Jason."

"I just wish your husband was here to watch me triumph and win you Kirstin."

"Yeah, he can see the better man in action, hey honey."

"Damned right Kirstin - he can watch me fuck you, with his tail between his legs."

The two of them grew even more excited and desperate. Jason had undone and unzipped Kirstin's jeans and then shoved his hand in. Kirstin had taken Jason's dick out of his pants and was squeezing and stroking him, by hand, right there in plain sight, at the back of the plane.

The sea plane had slowly banked to the right. The island emerged as the plane dropped beneath the glaring cloud cover - neither Jason or Kirstin noticed. Then a minute later the plane skimmed above the choppy blue water, then touched down and raced in towards the blazing white shoreline.

With a lot of laughter and red faces they had pulled zippers up and did up their pants. They left the plane, stepping onto the dock. Then they had checked into the hotel. Then they had reached the bungalow, accepted their luggage from the porter, opened the door and then locked themselves inside.

Kirstin growled and launched herself. She leapt up into Jason's arms. He grabbed hold of his best friend's wife as she collided with him. He was knocked off balance and they both fell backwards onto the bed.

"C'mon, let's fuck," Kirstin said, breathing hard in his face.

"Yes, absolutely," Jason said.

The two of them kissed passionately. They rolled from one side of the bed to the other. Kirstin's slim fingers fumbled against his pants. She took hold of the buckle and undid him. She unzipped him and with his help got his trousers and underwear down. Jason dragged her top off and unsnapped her bra. He turned Kirstin and put her on her back in the middle of the bed. She gasped sweetly, breaking their kiss. He undid her and pulled her jeans down and off.

"Oh my God Jason," Kirstin whispered fiercely, as her husband's best friend almost tore the garments from her body.

He didn't say anything. He was so determined to penetrate Kirstin's body. She didn't insist on contraception and he didn't mention it. He pulled his pants down further, after throwing her clothing away. She opened her legs. Both of them were gasping and breathing hard.

Jason adjusted himself. He felt his tip touch Kirstin's lips. He was right there at the entrance to her body.

"C'mon, c'mon Jason," Kirstin encouraged him, furiously.

She let out a strangled sound and grew red in the face as he abruptly thrust. Her lips quickly accommodated him, slipping snugly over his solid knob and then clinging softly to his rock hard shaft as he drove his screw into her hot cavity.

Jason looked down at his best friend's wife and began to laugh. He bore down on her. His cock lay all hard and deep inside her.

"I've finally nailed you," Jason said, grinning from ear to ear, "at long bloody last."

"Yes, you have what you want, at last," Kirstin whispered, while closing her eyes. "You have your best friend's wife in bed."

"And you love me, much more than him, right?"

Kirstin opened her eyes and smiled up at him. She bit her bottom lip. Her eyes sparkled. Her jaw slowly dropped and she closed her eyes again.

"Cat got your tongue Kirstin," he continued, grinning in her face, withdrawing a few inches and driving back in.

"You're determined, aren't you," Kirstin whispered after a moment and then she groaned softly.

"I sure am," Jason whispered, "you're all mine."

Kirstin laughed and then she groaned again.

He drove the air out of her body and she gasped sweetly with each hard advance. She whined and held his shoulders as he thrust deep again and again. He made her beautiful body shudder with each collision. Their bodies crunched and slapped together.

"Oh my God Jason," she exclaimed.

The two of them exchanged moans. They could barely speak, except in quick exchanges, snatched at between the gasps and groans. He wanted her to say it, so his triumph was complete. She declined. She wanted him to wait. The two of them kissed deeply and noisily on the bed. Then she squealed like a silly teen girl when he broke the kiss and began to lick her flushed face and soft neck.

Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap.

"Tell me that you love me more than him," Jason softly demanded.

Kirstin laughed and groaned. He was drilling her so deep and so well. She regarded her husband's best friend with dreamy half closed eyes and a soft smile. She groaned in his face. Their features were inches from each other.

"I'm here with you," she whispered, "aren't I?"

Jason bore down and stopped thrusting. He ground against Kirstin, his hard cock screwing. Kirstin groaned. Her fingernails bit into him. He held her under her shoulders. He kissed her lips. Then he kissed her ear and whispered.

"Tell me Kirstin. Tell me that you love me."

"I've broken my marriage vows for you Jason," she whispered. "I'm here with you. I'm fucking you."

"Tell me Kirstin. Tell me that you love me."

Jason made Kirstin cum.

She felt the pleasure in her body build and swim across her skin. She and Jason had shared a mounting sexual tension, which she had managed to control, for a long time. But now the tension was breaking. The tension was like a looming tsunami about to crash on shore. He had her pinned down and immobile, under his big hot body and his large hard cock lay buried inside her slippery creamy body. He was acting like such a man.

Kirstin broke down into tears. She hammered his shoulders with her small fists. Then her body began to tremble delicately and then shudder. She pulled him down on top of her. She buried her hot face against him.

"AWWW JAAASSSOOONNN! AWWW! AWWW! AWWW!"

Jason held her carefully as she came. He refused to move his big cock as his best friend's wife came explosively on it. He had to keep control. He couldn't blow it. He cradled her head and kissed her hair. He kissed her scalp. He kissed her ear as he persistently probed her. She shook and shook deliciously in his arms.

"AWWW JAAASSSOOONNN! AWWW! AWWW! AWWW!"

They had come away for a dirty time, for sure. Jason, however, had a greater plan than enjoying a hot time with Kirstin. He was determined to take Matt's beautiful wife away from his best friend.

Humiliating Matt and lording his superiority over Matt would only take him so far, Jason realized. It weakened his best friend, which was helpful and it made Kirstin laugh and drew her closer and closer to Jason, but it was only a small step.

Jason realized that he could extract those words from Kirstin and take his best friend's wife away from Matt by dominating Kirstin in bed. He had a week away with this beautiful woman and he intended to keep her in bed day and night until his will was done. He intended making love to her again and again, until her tattered compromised marriage lay in ashes and she announced her love for Jason and finally agreed to dump Matt and marry Jason. He would control her with sex. He would demolish their joke of a marriage with sex.

"Tell me Kirstin," he whispered in her ear with a smile, as she moaned and shuddered against him.

She settled.

"Make me cum like that again Jason and maybe I will."

"Oh, I will over and over. I'm better at it, then Matt, aren't I Kirstin."

She smiled softly and her sparkling eyes were opaque. She stroked the sides of his face

"Tell me Kirstin."

She resisted. He wondered if she really did love Matt or not. How could she? She grinned up at him. He grinned down at her and began thrusting again.

He made his best friend's wife get on her hands and knees.

"Sure Jason," Kirstin said, then he withdrew and she rolled onto her belly and got up on her hands and knees.

Jason stared at Kirstin sweet behind for a moment.

"C'mon Jason," she teased, shaking her bum, "you owe me an orgasm."

"You want it girl. Here it is."

Jason thrust deep. Kirstin shrieked and then burst into laughter. She looked back at him in red faced shock. She was delighted and surprised all at once. He took hold of her hips in his hands. Again, neither of them spoke of him wearing a condom. He moved back and forth and he ran his eyes over her delicious body.

"Like that Kirstin," he taunted.

"Of course you asshole."

Jason was stirred up. He was turned on. He could conceive a child with this gorgeous woman. That was yet another way he could shove his best friend out of the way and successfully claim this female for himself. Matt hadn't impregnated his wife, but Jason certainly could. He was determined he would. A child would connect Jason and Kirstin together for the rest of their lives.

He groaned low and long. Their bodies slapped together hard. Her breasts swung back and forth. Her hair flashed.

"God, you get so rough," Kirstin hissed.

"I love fucking you Kirstin," he said. "I always want you."

"Matt always seems so tired and disinterested," Kirstin muttered, between gasps and burst of breath.

"That's because he's not a real man," Jason stated, before groaning again.

Kirstin laughed and then she groaned.

"You love putting him down, don't you," Kirstin whispered, increasing the pace of her swinging body.

"Yes, I do Kirstin. You're all mine now," Jason returned, matching her pace.

She laughed and then she groaned.

"Tell me you love me Kirstin. Tell me."

Kirstin laughed again.

He was almost there. She felt so good. She was so hot and so snug. She was an exquisite woman. A few more hard swift strokes and he was there - the pleasure was like running sizzling quicksilver.

"AWWW GAWD KIRSTIN! TELL ME YOU LOVE ME KIRSTIN!"

Matt's hot wife laughed at his husband's best friend. She looked back at him with wide eyed delight. Jason hammered her. He drove her head and body forward. He wailed down at her cute bottom. He felt the semen erupt from the tip of his cock as Kirstin's body clutched and rubbed his knob and underside. It was excruciatingly pleasurable. He winced. He grit his teeth. He closed his eyes.