Fragments Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And in another photo she was showing off her beautiful body, while dressed in a red bikini. It was a great photo. Her face was lit up. Her brown eyes sparkled. Her smile was broad. The warm light touched her skin and outlined her curves in gold.

I sat there in silence and drank in each image. I clicked the button on the mouse and regarded each image. Bettina was showing off her body in each photo and she looked positively flirty in most of them. I had a hard bulge in my pants and a strong desire to touch my wife.

"Are you jealous Brad," Bettina asked again, as I stood up.

"Yes, I am Bettina. Is that what you want to hear?"

"Yes it is."

"You like punishing me, don't you -- Christine as well."

"You're just too soft and squishy Brad," Bettina whispered, stepping up to me. "Humiliating you is unavoidable. It's fun as well."

"But, Christine?"

"She loves it even more than I do."

I nodded. My wife scanned my eyes. She parted her soft lips.

"What do you and Diego talk about," I asked, facing her, "while I'm at work all day?"

Bettina grinned and crossed her arms. Her eyes sparkled. She was silent.

"Please Bettina -- tell me. I need to know."

My wife noted my anxiety and my desperation. I put my arms around her and held her close.

"Please tell me Bettina. What are you two talking about all day, while I'm at work?"

My wife ran her fingers through my hair. She stroked my face. She placed her lips against my ear and softly said:

"Are you sure you want to know Bradley?"

"Yes, please Bettina -- please tell me Bettina."

"God Brad, you like being kicked hard. I think you like it as much as I like doing it."

I waited silently.

"Well, I tell him how much I want to meet him. I tell him that I want travel to Uruguay to see him, to visit him."

Yes Bettina, and...," I whispered, holding her against me.

"And I tell him that I want him to come to this country, so I can see him, so I can finally talk to him face to face."

"Yes. Yes Bettina...," I urged quietly.

"I tell him he's beautiful. I tell him I love his soft mouth. I tell him I want to kiss him. I tell him I want to make love to him. I tell him I want to fuck him. I say it to him all the time."

I gasped. Bettina looked up at me. She stroked my face.

"I tell him I love him. I tell him he is the love of my life, and he is Brad, he really is."

I lowered my eyes. Bettina kept talking:

"I tell him I'm married to a weak pathetic man, who I despise and I don't respect. I tell him I want him and him only. I tell him I want to divorce you Brad and replace you. I tell him I would get rid of you in a second if he were here now. I tell him that I refuse to fuck you anymore. I tell him..."

"Enough," I hiss. Then I whimpered in my wife's arms.

"I tell him I don't really love you anymore Brad. I only stay with you because you're a good earner. That's what I tell him Brad."

"Bettina, don't."

I stood there holding Bettina tight against me. My body trembled uncontrollably. I flinched and drove hard as I came in my underwear. I crudely rubbed myself against her. I was shaking and grunting.

"You're pathetic Brad," she whispered in my ear, as I clutched her.

Then a few weeks later I learnt Bettina and Christine were making arrangements for Diego to come to the United States to study, even though he spoke no English. And, of course, Diego would be staying in my home.

"Oh, and dad, Diego's going to be sleeping in mom's bedroom," my daughter advised me.

"He sure is," Bettina added, "that is, if he wants to, of course."

"Oh, don't worry about that mom -- he wants to."

Diego would be studying my wife's beautiful body, while I was at work or while I was trying to sleep in the guest bedroom. That's the only study Diego would be doing while he was living in my home.

"I haven't decided when Diego and I are going to be married. I thought I might wait a few months until he's settled in here first and then pop the question."

"Yeah wow," Christine said, and then she looked at me, "and then you'll be looking for a new place to live."

"Well, maybe not," Bettina said, "We'll need to discuss that."

Bettina and I did discuss it later. She advised me - quite bluntly - that she needed me to stay on after Diego and her were married, so I could continue to pay all their bills. It was a necessary sacrifice, she said. It was the best way I could show everyone that I approved of their love.

And so I am here. I am driving to the airport to pick up the good looking young man who will be taking my place as my wife's lover and the man of the house.

I have paid for Diego's airplane ticket to come here to fuck my wife. I will be working extra hours, so I can feed him, clothe him and provide him with a roof to live under. As a reward, I will have to live with the fact that this kid, who is half my age, will be at home all day, in bed with my wife, fucking her and I'm sure laughing at me in the process.

I arrived at the airport on time. I slowly made my way into the international terminal parking station behind a long line of traffic. I eventually found an empty spot, backed into it and left my car there. Now I was running late.

Diego was coming through customs, according to Bettina's schedule, as I entered the arrivals lounge at international. I was huffing and puffing, out of breath, from running up and down flights of stairs and charging through the terminal to greet my wife's new boyfriend. And then Diego was through customs and I saw him ambling along, his luggage all stacked neatly on a trolley. He had four large suitcases and a carry-on bag.

He was even better looking in person. He really was tall, tanned and muscular. He was wearing a pair of faded black jeans and a tight singlet top, a pair of old cowboy boots and sunglasses. I noticed a few women and even a few men looking in his direction, as I passed through a crowd of people clustered around the exit.

I waved to Diego and he saw me. He eyed me suspiciously as he approached. We stopped in front of each other and sized each other up. He seemed curious about me. He even smiled. Then he thrust his hand out and I took it in mine and we actually shook.

"Hello, nice to meet you Diego," I offered.

Diego nodded at me. He then reached into his carry-on bag, pulled out his phone, dialed and held the phone up to his ear. He then looked in my direction again and motioned for me to push his trolley full of suitcases through the airport, while he talked on the phone. I don't have any idea what Diego was saying, but I heard him use Bettina's name as he talked, and he was speaking softly and laughing gently.

I bet Diego couldn't wait to get back to my place. I bet he couldn't wait to see my wife. The two of them had been talking online together for months, created this attraction to each other and built all of this sexual tension. And now Diego was here and they could finally meet each other face to face for the first time. It was late and Diego looked a bit tired from his flight, but that wouldn't stop him -- he was going to be in bed with Bettina tonight and they wouldn't be getting much sleep.

I had more time to consider my predicament as I drove Diego and I home. He was still talking softly into his phone, so I had more time to reflect on the recent past.

So, Bettina had mentioned it to me, one evening over dinner - Diego was finally coming to visit the United States. My daughter's eyes had lit up and she had smirked at me as Bettina spoke. My wife was so excited. My wife was beside herself.

"I've invited him to come and stay with us Bradley," my wife advised, trying to speak calmly, but rushing her words, her eyes were positively sparkling. "I think it's the right thing to do Brad. Diego doesn't know many people in the US and he needs somewhere to live while he's here."

"Absolutely mom," Christine said, nodding her head, "he has to stay here. Isn't that right dad?"

"I see," I replied quietly. "And when will he get here?"

"Next week Bradley. He doesn't have any money saved, so you'll have to pay his airfare honey."

"I see Bettina, and how long will he be staying here?"

"As long as mom wants him to stay dad," Christine said, smiling.

"He wants to study here," Bettina added, grinning at our daughter. "Though he's not sure which subject he wants to study or which school he wants to attend yet."

Christine burst into laughter. My wife actually went red.

"Oh, and dad, Diego's going to be sleeping in mom's bedroom," my daughter said.

"He sure is," Bettina added quietly, looking me in the eye, just daring me to disagree, "that is, if he wants to, of course."

"Oh, don't worry about that mom -- he wants to."

My wife cleared her throat and continued looking me in the eye. My daughter stared silently at me as well, her arms crossed. Christine's eyes grew wide. She began drumming her fingers on the dinner table.

I finally caught on. They wanted me to move out of the master bedroom, so Diego could move in.

"Oh," I exclaimed.

"Ah, he's finally got it," Bettina whispered.

"Mom wants you to move into the spare room: the bedroom right next to hers dad."

My wife sat there silently, happy for our daughter to speak on her behalf.

"And mom wants you to move out of her bedroom as soon as possible."

I nodded. My wife and my daughter broke into laughter. They laughed and laughed and laughed at me.

And so I moved out of my own bedroom.

*******

I pulled into the drive and came to a stop. I switched the car off. Diego opened his door, climbed out and regarded his surroundings with his nose in the air. My wife and my daughter opened the front door, came out onto the porch and then descended to meet Diego, as I unlocked the boot of the car and hauled the suitcases out.

This moment was destined to be burnt into my memory. I looked up from my task as Bettina reached Diego. My wife looked so beautiful. She had prepared her appearance while I had been gone, so she would look her best for her boyfriend.

Her long dark hair shone and her features were drenched in the warm glow of the porch lights and the soft aura from the street lights. She was all flashing smile, wearing the sexy new dress I had bought her for this moment. She had finished the look with stockings and a pair of high heels. She was all dressed up and made up for a hot night out, but was just welcoming someone into our home.

I was struck by their difference in age. My wife was a beautiful 45 year old and Diego was a handsome 20 year old - the age difference was there and really noticeable. She looked like his mother and he her son. I wondered if that was one of the reasons why they were so attracted to each other. Was he just a mommy's boy? Was she willing to mother him like he wanted?

Or was he just playing my wife? Was he using Bettina and manipulating her feelings, so he could take advantage of her for his own benefit? Did he want money? Did he want to stay in this country and was using her to make that happen?

Or were they really in love, like Bettina claimed. It seemed so, judging by the way my wife was running towards him, her arms wide, her heels scrapping against the drive and by the way Diego was running towards her with a hungry expression on his face.

Diego smiled and took my wife in his arms as they collided with each other. He picked her up and spun around and around on the spot. He kissed her cheeks softly, while she sighed, grinned and closed her eyes. Christine stood off to the side, looking pleased. I quickly dragged those suitcases out and placed them on the drive, discreetly closed the boot and stood beside my daughter.

Are you jealous dad," Christine asked.

"I don't know," I whispered, not looking at her.

My daughter laughed softly. I watched Bettina and Diego together with a hard cock. They held each other. Then my wife stood up on her toes and whispered something Spanish into his ear. Diego laughed

"You like watching them, don't you," Christine whispered. "You want to watch them at it."

I gasped. I went red. My daughter laughed again. Her eyes bored into the side of my face.

"C'mon, you two," Christine said, "time to kiss."

Bettina laughed and looked over at Christine and I. She looked back at Diego and whispered up at him. He smiled and looked at Christine and I. Then he gazed down at my wife.

The two of them kissed, just as my daughter had instructed them to. I gasped softly and didn't turn away. I couldn't turn away. They just looked at each other's mouth silently and then slowly leant in, their eyes closing, and then their lips met.

Christine began clapping her hands and cheering. I felt like I was rooted to the ground. My heart thumped and I realized how excited I was and how pleased I was. I dare not look in my daughter's direction, because I didn't want her to see that excitement in my eyes.

"You love this, don't you dad."

"Shoosh Christine," I cautioned, but she broke into laughter, as a smile slowly spread across my face.

"Admit it dad. It's okay to say yes."

"Chris."

"Dad?"

"Yes. Yes, I love it Christine. I love it," I admitted, red faced.

"They're going to make love all night," she continued, looking at me.

"Yes, I know Christine."

"They're just besotted with each other dad."

I nodded and swallowed the lump in my throat.

And the kiss continued in front of me. How beautiful. How tormenting. This good looking young man and the woman I had married were in love with each other. He was going to enter my home and become the centre of all our lives. Their mouths slipped softly together. I wondered for a moment whether this was all just lust as they devoured each other. Were they really in love? Time would tell.

Bettina wanted him so much. I could read her desire for Diego by the way she pressed her beautiful body up against his. And the way the young man ran his hands slowly up and down Bettina, made me hold my breath and caused the jealousy to flare up again inside me.

Then the kiss ended. Bettina put her arm around Diego and he around her. My wife and her boyfriend walked past Christine and I. They climbed the stairs, crossed the porch and entered the house. My daughter followed them in and I was left to pick up all Diego's suitcases and lug them inside.

"They're already upstairs dad," Christine said, as I put the last of the luggage down in the lounge room.

I felt at a loss. I licked my top lip and looked up at the staircase.

"Go on dad," Christine said. "Go up and listen to them at the bedroom door."

"Chris, I...,"

"Dad, it really is okay," my daughter said, interrupting me. "You're a masochist dad. You love it when mom humiliates and punishes you."

"Chris, that's...,"

"It is true. Go on dad," she said softly, "go on up and listen to them. She might even let you watch."

I stared at Christine and then I turned and walked towards the stairs. I felt unreal. I felt like I was in a dream state, as I put my hand on the banister and looked up the steps, towards the soft glowing light above. I looked back at my daughter.

"Go on dad," Christine encouraged softly.

I turned back. I took each step carefully, trying to make as little noise as possible, as I ascended towards the floor above. I felt like a mouse as I quietly put each foot down and climbed higher.

Then I was at the top. I turned and could see a soft warm light creeping feebly from the edge of my wife's bedroom. She had left the bedroom door open a fraction and the dimmed glow from Bettina's room spread through the hall.

I felt like I was reaching some great conclusion as I tiptoed towards that light. I was trembling and my heart was pounding. I felt like I was on the verge of understanding something about myself, as I finally reached the bedroom door.

I stood right there at Bettina's door. I peered into the bedroom through that crack between the edge of the door and the door frame. It was enough for me to see.

Bettina and Diego were standing in the middle of the bedroom. She broke a kiss with him, grinned and peeled his shirt up and off him with fluttering fingers. She dropped the shirt and then ran her hands up his brown chest and kissed him again. He unzipped her dress, while she kicked off her heels, and undid his black jeans.

There were snatches off urgent Spanish as they undressed each other in the soft bedroom light. She wriggled out of her dress with his help. He let her unroll and pull the jeans off him. There was laughter as he stumbled and hopped about, while she tried to yank his jeans off over his boots. Then he was unsnapping Bettina's bra and removing it. Then his silly looking underwear came off after more laughter, fast Spanish and hot kisses. And then finally he took hold of Bettina's panties in his fingertips and pulled them down, while she wriggled her hips and giggled like a silly girl.

I watched transfixed by this scene, which was growing before my eyes. Diego's dark lean form appeared so beautiful in the soft light. He looked so desperate for more of my wife. His eyes had an urgent glow in them and he was breathing hard. I could sense the testosterone, driving him towards Bettina's soft exquisite body. I could see Diego's cock. It looked huge. It hung down -- stiff, thick and brown between his long legs. And my wife looked like she was molded from some golden caramel material. Her curves gleamed. The light touched the tips of her breasts and died slowly, spreading across her belly and thighs. Her hair was almost black in that light and her eyes and lips shone.

They kissed again, even more passionately this time. Diego groaned into her mouth as Bettina took hold of that great cock and gently crushed the tip in her hand. He ran a dark hand down Bettina's belly and over her black pubic hair, while he cupped her ass with his other hand. She sighed with his tongue in her mouth. The two of them undulated slowly together, their hands moving quickly between each others legs.

Bettina broke the kiss. She hissed something in Spanish.

He nodded. He quickly climbed onto the bed with his boots still on. Bettina whispered more Spanish. He lay on his back. He opened his legs. My wife joined him on the bed. Neither of them wanted or needed any further foreplay -- both of them were dying for it and I could understand that, given the level of sexual tension and the hot longing to meet each other in person after months of waiting.

Bettina looked so primal. She jumped over him. She slapped his hand away from his own cock, as she mounted him, as she positioned herself over his lap.

There was more whispered Spanish. He sounded so desperate. He whined up at my wife. He looked like a big horny kid. She chattered over the top of him. She reached under, took Diego's cock in her hand and set it in place.

He thrust his hips up and the tip punctured her. My wife gasped and closed her eyes. She threw her head back and her body dropped down hard against his. I could see it all from behind. I watched stunned as Diego's large cock vanished swiftly inside my wife as she crashed down.

He sat up, whispering in Spanish, taking my wife in his arms and burying his lips in her scalp. Bettina kissed his ear and then she looked back over her shoulder at the bedroom door. She looked directly at me standing there with my face pressed against the door, rubbing myself openly. She smiled triumphantly at me.

"Do you like it honey," she whispered. "Do you like watching me with this man, Bradley?"

I gasped. I did not speak. I was too timid.

There were more unintelligible emotional words. She turned her attention back to Diego: she shooshed him softly between kisses like he really was a child. She took hold of his wrists and gently pushed and wrestled him back down onto the bed.

There was more whispered Spanish. He closed his eyes and stretched his spine and his legs.