Fragments Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I love you too Diego," she whispered.

She dropped back into Spanish again. I watched my wife sit up and then with an exaggerated roll of her hips start to rise and fall, while swinging from side to side and back and forth.

A long groan broke from my wife. She dropped her head and then slowly inhaled and exhaled. I watched her caramel gold back ripple and her broad behind ascend and descend. I could see Diego's shining thick shaft emerging from her body and then plunging back inside as my wife fucked him harder and harder. I could see her long dark hair flashing about as her head lolled on her shoulders. Bettina was pinned on that thing. My wife was impaled on it and she was delighted. She suddenly started screaming. She sounded strangled. She sounded hysterical.

There was more Spanish.

Diego held Bettina's swinging breasts in his hands. I couldn't see it, but I assumed he was caressing the tips in his fingers.

"I want a divorce Brad. I want to marry this man."

Again I said nothing. I was stroking my little cock at the bedroom door.

She spoke Spanish to Diego, and he whispered back at her earnestly.

"Yes, Diego wants it as well Brad."

I gasped. Diego sat up, grabbed my wife's waist. She broke into laughter and softly beat Diego's chest with her curled up fists as he turned her over and put her on her back. He moved with her. He ended up on top of her, his big cock still deep inside her.

There was a swift soft exchange of Spanish and then their lips met in a deep noisy kiss.

She broke it and looked up at him through half closed eyes. Her mouth dropped slowly. Her arms were around him as he thrust, driving his cock inside her.

"Awww," my wife repeated again and again, as she took the sensual onslaught.

"He's so dominant," I whispered.

Bettina laughed and whispered in Spanish. He whispered back.

"He thinks you're a wimp Brad. He thinks you're a boy. Awwww gawd Diego. He's so right, Brad."

I studied the two of them as I stroked myself. I loved the way he banged against her. I loved the sound of his flesh and bones crashing into hers again and again. Bettina was gasping sweetly with each body slam. I ran my eyes over their shining brown skin and their well rubbed hair. I stared at their rippling muscles, swinging limbs and trembling facial features. The way Bettina regarded him excited and cut me -- the growing pleasure was written across her dropping jaw and her rolling eyes.

"I love you Diego," Bettina whispered. Then she switched to Spanish.

They shared snatches of incomprehensible conversation, mixed with the moans of pleasure, as the two of them enjoyed each other more and more unconsciously.

I heard footsteps behind me. I heard Christine coming up behind me. She was laughing softly.

I quickly pulled my hand away from my cock and zipped my pants up as she arrived on the spot. I looked at my daughter out of the corner of my eye.

"Are you fapping it good and hard, dad?"

"Chris," I whispered. "I'm not doing any such thing."

"I saw you," my daughter taunted. "Don't lie."

There was a sudden burst of noise coming from the bedroom. Bettina's moans suddenly increased in volume.

"God, listen to her dad," Christine said, her eyes lighting up. "There's no way she's going back to you."

"She's going to marry him and divorce me," I hissed, turning back to the scene before me.

Christine grinned. She placed her lips against my ear.

"Absolutely dad - God, you must feel so humiliated and so emasculated. This guy has come in and taken your woman and your self respect. He's taken your stick. He's taking everything from you."

I watched breathlessly as Bettina reached orgasm before my eyes. Her beautiful body shuddered and her hands slapped and ran non-stop over Diego's powerful glowing body. Her eyes were closed tight and her head was back. He was kissing her rigid neck.

"I'm going to convince her to put you into chastity, dad."

"What," I asked, shocked by the idea.

"You heard me."

Bettina was continuing to cum. I turned and looked at my daughter. She grinned at me and there was a cool glint in her dark eyes.

"You like this, don't you."

"I like dominating you dad. I always have. I like pushing you around."

"You're such a cold heartless bitch Christine," I said softly.

"Just like mom."

I tentatively reached out and brushed the hair from her eyes. I looked at her glossy lips. My daughter laughed. Her eyes lit up.

My daughter stepped towards me. She smiled at me. She placed her hands on my shoulders. With a thumping heart I took her in my arms. She was breathing softly into my ear when she did it. Christine drew her right leg back and then her right leg swung forward and up in a flash. The point of her knee crashed into my balls with a soft thud. She struck me there as hard as she could.

I gasped and whimpered. I grabbed my balls. I slid from her arms and dropped to the floor. She laughed.

"Only in your dreams, daddy," she whispered down at me, stepping back and crossing her arms.

"Chris," I whispered, looking up at her.

"I'm going to make sure she divorces you now," she continued, "but I'm not going to watch you go. You're here to support us. You're not going anywhere. I'm going to crush you slowly, father."

"Oh my God Christine," I hissed.

"Sweet dreams daddy."

I watched her turn and walk down the hall. I could hear Diego. He was close to coming.

I quickly got to my feet. I was still in pain. I turned back to the sex scene. Bettina was holding him in her arms and legs. She was whispering Spanish in his ear non-stop. I saw his slippery looking shaft plunging swiftly in and out, between her frothy pouting lips. And then he drove in deep and his thrusts became short, sharp and disorganized.

"AWWWW!!! AWWWW!!! BEEETTTIIINNNAAA!"

The two of them shouted at each other in Spanish. I could hear my wife gasping and shrieking softly and breathlessly as his driving body collided with hers. I came in my pants. I watched her dark inviting eyes and her flushed face peeking from beneath him as he delivered his semen and I started shooting in my underwear.

"AWWWW!!! AWWWW!!! BEEETTTIIINNNAAA!"

I stepped back from the bedroom door as the two lovers slowly settled down. I couldn't bear the idea of watching them kiss and cuddle together. I couldn't stand the idea of seeing them together, whispering in each other's arms. I turned and walked down the corridor, clutching my painful balls.

A cold taunting laughter erupted from my wife's bedroom.

"I hope you enjoyed that Brad," my wife said, her voice chasing me down the hall.

********

What a predicament I was caught in. I never possessed much authority and status in my family, prior to Diego's arrival. Then things went from bad to worse, once my wife's boyfriend arrived.

I took on more and more work. I felt so under the pump. I felt like a slave. My wife and my daughter insisted that I do all the cooking, clothes washing and all the cleaning around the house, on top of my everyday job. I was constantly working.

Then Bettina and I were divorced. Then Bettina proposed to Diego, he said yes and then they were married. Then Christine met a guy she really liked and they moved in together. Christine bought me a parting gift. Bettina was delighted. It was a chastity device. My daughter put the cage on my cock herself, locked it and kept the key on a chain around her neck. So much happened and it seemed to happen so quickly.

Finally, a further decision was made about me. Diego advised Bettina that I was an annoying pervert. I was constantly standing outside their bedroom door, when I wasn't slaving away or catching a few hours of sleep, watching them having sex. At first Diego thought it was funny, but then he grew annoyed with me.

After a noisy animated discussion in Spanish, Bettina went out and purchased a large dog kennel from a local pet store. It was set up under her bedroom window. Bettina also bought a large yellow plastic dog food bowl. I was literally sent from the house - I was paying for - with my tail between my legs. I slept in the kennel at night and I ate my carefully prepared meals from the plastic dog food bowl.

Meanwhile, the sounds of pleasure floated out of Bettina's window at night. They dropped down through the air, into my kennel and caressed my ears as I drifted off into sleep. My sadistic ex-wife and her new husband never seemed to stop making love. I slaved and paid: she had sex and spent.

"One of these days, I'm going to do something and get even, you cold hearted bitch," I whispered, as I lay in my kennel, masturbated, and listened to my ex-wife's orgasms and mocking laughter drift down from above.