Frankie and Her Pet

Story Info
A college student fucks his crush.
971 words
3.79
10.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name was Francesca but everyone called her Frankie. She was a straight A student in all the clubs and was a cheerleader back in high school. But the best thing about her was her amazing ass. She was a thick girl and that ass jiggled with every step. Every guy on campus probably wasted at least one load thinking of that ass.

Frankie always hung out at the pool and watched the swimmers do their dives and such. I felt so lucky being a swimmer. I always had the chance to flirt with her. After a few weeks of flirting, Frankie invited me to her dorm. My cock sprung up in my tight speedo. Frankie looked at it and smiled a wicked little smile.

I got to her dorm at 7 pm. I was nervous and horny. I was afraid I'd disappoint her but I was so horny thinking about what we'd do. Frankie had a few rumors going around about her. Most prominent was that Frankie was quite dominant. I heard about some guy who she handcuffed to the bed before sitting on his face and making him eat our her pussy. He kept wanting to touch his cock but she wouldn't let him get close. Once she had her fill, she sent him home. I wasn't into that stuff but it didn't stop me from coming here.

Frankie smiled when she saw me. She told me about how her roommate would be gone the whole night and we could be together for hours. She led me to the couch and sat down with me.

She started rubbing my cock and kissing me. I felt like I was going to cum right there. She told me what she would do to me tonight. "I'm sure you've heard the rumors that I'm a total bitch and that I'm dom and I want to use guys for my own pleasure."

"Well," she began as her hand grabbed my cock, "they were completely right. I'm going to use you like a sex toy and then throw you out. Ok?"

Her eyes stared into mine. I nodded. Her thumb started rubbing the head of my cock. "You're leaking so much. You must really like me," she whispered. "I think you're cute so I'll let you cum tonight but only the way I want. Ok, sweetie?"

"Y-yes, ma'am."

"I don't like being called ma'am. It makes me feel old. Call me Daddy. You're my bitch tonight and bitches call their doms Daddy. Ok, baby?"

I was nervous but I was so turned on. "Y-yes, D-daddy."

"Good boy. Now, I know you've been staring at my ass for the past few weeks. I know you've been jerking to it. So," she lifted a precum-covered finger to my mouth and gestured for me to clean it, "you're going to be eating out my pussy while I sit on your face. Do a good job and I might let you come back and eat it out again. Ok?"

I licked off the precum to say yes. She took me to her bedroom and pushed me onto the bed. She stripped off all her clothes and let me admire her hourglass-shaped body before climbing on. She squatted over my face and placed her big ass on my face. I loved it. I didn't think I would but I really liked this.

"Now, eat out my pussy, you little bitch."

I went to work eating her out. My tongue was going as deep as possible. She was moaning and grinding. I tried to reach for my cock but she slapped my hand away.

"No, no, no. Bitches don't get to touch their little dicks. I get to decide how you cum. Now, tongue-fuck my cunt."

I obeyed and continued pleasing her. I loved hearing her moans, I loved her taste, I loved everything about this. Her dirty talk just fueled me more.

"Mmmm, fuck. You've got an amazing tongue there. Make me cum and you'll get a treat."

I started licking up and down, left to right, as fast as I could. She kept humping my face. It was like she was trying to throatfuck me. She was practically screaming at this point. With every thrust, she ran her nails up and down my legs.

Soon her body started to shake and she grabbed my ankles. Her thrusts got slower and slower as the orgasm echoed throughout her entire body. Once she stopped shaking, she sat there for a good minute before hopping off. I looked at the time. It was 8.

"You're a good little toy. For giving me such a mindblowing orgasm, you get a little treat. I'm going to let you cum but, remember, I'm a total bitch," she said with a smile. She left for a few minutes and came back with a condom and a glove.

She put the glove on, got on the bed, and proceeded to put the condom on my hard cock. She started to give me a handjob with her ungloved hand while her gloved hand started exploring my asshole. She popped two fingers into my tight hole.

"You got a tight pussy, don't you?" she told me.

"Yeah," I muttered.

I didn't last long. Once I got to the point of orgasming, Frankie let go and watched as I filled up the condom. She slipped it off and threw it in the trash. "That's where your cum goes."

"Before you go," she began, "eat out my pussy again. Show me you want me."

I ate her out again. Afterwards, she sent me on my way with a kiss on the cheek. When I got home, I jerked off. I was really turned on and wondered if I should go back. I was nervous but excited to explore myself.