Frankie with a Roommate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wish. I'm sorry Robert, but I don't think we should have sex tonight. Besides, you've had fourteen beers and you can hardly walk. Pee and be quick."

Well, well, well. What do I do now? A hot guy doesn't ask a tranny type if there is butt lube available if he just wants another blow job. Now don't get me wrong, although I didn't start cross dressing to have sex, but If I were to lay down for someone, Robert is a great partner choice. My new plan of attack is to grab four beers and act very playful in bed. I mean, he's had a bunch of beer, so his eyes should be closing soon, right? I pulled my crop top off and exposed my gray bra. I grabbed a pair of gray panties and prepared myself to become a very playful sex kitten, without getting sexed. He can rip these old panties if he wants to, just as long as he stays out of them.

Well, shoot, I got my first wish. Robert entered the bedroom and plopped face first down on the bed. I didn't prop up my iPad and hit record for this, but this is what I had to deal with. He didn't even flinch when I spread his legs a little so I could check out his cock. OK, fine, he was in no shape to even try to butt or face fuck me. But, I had him once tonight and maybe that will do. What I did realize is that his cock is just as cute when it's soft. I may just have to suck him someday while he is in this state.

I got up and turned my iPad off and closed the bedroom door, but not fully. Somewhere in the back of my mind it didn't bother me if someone woke up early and peeked in my door. I decided to sleep on my stomach in case anyone snapped off a few photos of me sleeping with Robert. I'll get the link and share it on Chang. You'll see, I do have a very shapely ass. Message me if you want to massage it or smack it.

Oh, I almost forgot. Anon1287, I received a notification that there is a prepaid French Maid outfit waiting for me to pick up from Gary's Sex Dungeon. Thanks. I guess I'll see you Thursday night.

End Frankie with a roommate 03

12