Frankie with a Roommate Ch. 05

Story Info
Frankie has a sure fire plan. Tori has a better one.
3.6k words
4.37
3.9k
3
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frankie with a Roommate 05

My Sunday morning plan of giving my roommate every opportunity under the Sun to call me out failed. And failed big time. When James woke me, instead of pulling the covers off of me and spying me laying on my belly in panties, he threw a nerf ball at me. I was beginning to think that those cute memes on Chang don't really represent real life.

After that, I laid there and came up with a new plan. It's sure fire and won't fail. A sure thing I tell you.

James always watches the Sunday night game and has a couple of beers. But tonight, he's going to kick back, watch the game and drink as many beers as I can slip in front of him. I'll be the usual best roommate ever and keep him supplied with snacks and beverages while I run around pretending to clean the house. He's so used to me taking care of things that he won't think twice about it.

Oh, no Anon629, getting him drunk is only half of the plan. I will start out in a full warm up suit and lose one piece of clothing with each beer delivered. Is that it? Not by a long shot. By the middle of the game or the seventh beer, I will change back into my infamous PJ T-shirt and watch the rest game of the game with him. How am I so sure he will notice me you ask? Because I will make a bowl of popcorn and lay down on the living room floor right between him and the TV. Am I sure that will work? Well, I don't know, but if I wiggle around enough, I should be able to naturally exposed my butt globes.

My facial make-up? I don't have that quite figured out just yet, but I have several hours to come up with something. Concealer for sure because it really works and maybe a little something around the eyes. I'll figure it out.

Anyways, it's a good plan and it's going to work. My only fear is that my plan may be so good, that he wants to jump my bones. Sex is not what this plan is all about. This plan only addresses my coming out as the cross dresser I am.

I am going to spend some of my day going to Hillsdale to see if Anon1928 really did buy me a French Maid outfit from Gary's Sex Clothing outlet. And spend a little time looking around at the store. They may carry a few things I really like. And maybe, just maybe, I will slip on the French Maid outfit while I'm serving James his beer tonight.

But, first things first. I've heard about that store in Hillsdale, so there is no way I'm going there as Jeff. I have actually heard that they have a sign on the door that says 'no Jeff's allowed" and they have a Bouncer. So, it's a simple outfit under my warm up suit and go. I can touch up my eyes in the car in the parking lot of the clothing store.

Sorry folks, I have to back track. Now I'm drooling at the mouth thinking about setting a beer down in front of James while wearing a French Maid outfit. Get on my Chang page and vote. I promise I'll do it if there enough positive responses.

I found the store and pulled in towards the back. I whipped my warm up suit off and quickly stoked my eyes. I'm getting pretty good at this. Not the full-blown make overs, just the quick touch ups. I was a little nervous, but I didn't drive 20 minutes for nothing.

I gave myself the once over and figured 'ah, good enough" and opened the door.

"Hi there. Welcome to our store. I'm Karla. Karla with a K. I'm the Senior Vice President, HR Manager, Special Events Coordinator and generally the hottest person here if you ignore the length of my legs. With that many titles I hope you understand that I am above helping you today. However, look around and see if anything appeals to you. Tori can help you if you want to try something on."

"Is that Tori over there?"

"Yes, the cute blonde with the perfect perky tits. Tori, do you have a minute?"

"Hi Tori. I'm Frankie. I've never done this before, but one of my followers claims he bought me something from your store and it would be waiting for me. Does that actually happen or have I been played?"

"LOL, yes and no. It's right over here in my area. Follow me."

"OK, but what can you tell me about it?"

"Well, off the top of my head, your Anon1928 is 40 something, married, but doesn't fuck his wife, is proud of his beer gut and enjoys jacking off to internet porn, even while his wife is making dinner. He is the leader of a neighborhood watch group that firmly believes in wife swapping. He occasionally steals panties when attending local house parties and has never used his home security system for home security purposes. He probably returns the stolen panties once he totally wrecks them when the guys get together for a card game. To look at him, you would think that he is old and has a wrinkled cock, but once he gets you alone on the back patio, you might be impressed."

"Oh, I meant about the French Maid outfit. But thanks for your summary. It sounds like he may live in my neighborhood LOL."

"Oh, sorry. The uniform that faggot bought is pure garbage. I was going to leave for the cleaning crew if you didn't show up today. I wouldn't even wear that piece of garbage to the worse Halloween party. As a matter of fact, this nasty uniform tells me that Anon1928 has spent time in prison, probably for impersonating a girl scout while trying to sell cookies outside of the local sports team locker room and luring them to "play cards" on Saturday nights. He didn't ask you to play cards this weekend, did he?"

"Well, he did, but I'm too smart to fall for that. I was going to let the whole thing go until I realized that wearing such an outfit might excite my roommate. Too bad it's junk."

"Oh, honey, his is junk, but we have something that will be perfect on you. Is this a date night thing or a coming out thing?"

"Ah, well, I'm embarrassed, but it's a coming out thing. Are you on to me?"

"Don't sweat it babe. Come into my work area and let's get you in something that will make your coming out party so much easier. Sugar Cube, I'll be serving Frankie in the back. Holla at me if you need me, but try not to need me for 45 minutes."

Tori sure sounded like she knew what she talking about so I was right behind her all the way. She walked us to the rack of French Maids outfits and asked me which I liked. I was looking them over when she took control again.

"Oh, look at you acting like you know what you're doing. That's so cute. Come on, we'll try on these two."

"But I like that short one too."

"Ah, there you go again, pretending like you know something. I could wear that one, but you can't. Keep in mind that you have something to hide. But you can pick out your own leg garter. No. No. Perfect. On the right leg and the bow always faces forward. Only Street Ho's wear the bows to the side. OK, which of these fishnets do you like? No. No. Perfect. See? You do have fashion sense. Plus, boss lady Sugar Cube will give you a discount for buying the garter and fishnets. Those things get her hard. Follow me please."

What the hell kind of personal shopper is she? I've been here less than 10 minutes and it's turning out to be the weirdest shopping trip I've ever been on. But here I am and who am I to argue. I followed her like a puppy dog.

"Here, we'll use my private dressing room. OK, I like this one the best and I think you will look cute in it, so try it on."

"Ah, are you planning on staying in here while I change?"

"Oh, yeah sweetie. We are proud of our very personal service. Here, I'll let my tits out if that makes you feel any better. Oh, well, oh my. I don't mean to spend your money, but there is no way you are leaving here with those panties. We have just the thing for your body type. I'll call it in."

"Check. Tori for Sugar Cube. Need a 5 pack of Suzie specials and 1 Ruffled for the uniform. Over."

"Check. Sugar Boss to Tori. Fishnets are mandatory. Out. Check."

"Check. Got them. Full tight weave. Private Dressing Room. Over.

"Check. VP to Tori. Unlock the door. Over."

What the hell have I gotten my self into here? And how did I not know about this place a year ago? Tori is a little aggressive, but it seems like I could actually learn something. And OMG, that Karla could use a few lessons in manners. I mean, she just walked through the dressing room door as soon as Tori unlocked it. I think they need to put a new sign on the front door that says "no shy people allowed."

"Wow, very nice. Tori is really good, isn't she Frankie? Oh, that is a fantastic waist line. Hmmm? Tori, I'm not sure she's filling the top out very well. Do you have a plan for that?"

"Here Frankie, try these Ruffled panties on while I talk to Karla. No, the Suzie Specials go under the Ruffles. There you go. OK Karla, let's upgrade her to 34C's and one of the black push-up bras. No, not the smooth cups, the one with the lace cups. Make the call please."

"Pop Tart for now. Leave the door unlocked. And please tell me you asked for permission before you whipped out your perky tits?"

"Oh, she did Karla. Tori has been very professional. I mean, she only stroked my dick a few times while she was tucking me into these fishnets. Which, by the way, do you like them on me? Oh, never mind, I can see that you do. Is the boss getting turned on a little?"

"Shut it Pop Tart. The customer is never right around here and I won't stand for sassy back talk. Honey Lemon, I think this one needs to be plugged."

"I have the situation under control Sugar Cube. 34C's please and make sure the bra is a front snap. OK Frankie, pull the uniform off of your shoulders. Don't worry, she likes you. We'll pick out a butt plug after we fit you in your new inserts."

"Ah, butt plug? I came in here for a piece of junk French Maid uniform and I'm walking out with a lot more than I bargained for."

"Shut it Pop Tart. You submitted the minute you walked through the front door. And if we are both lucky, Sugar Cube will give you to me. You'll be my first. And just so it's clear, all of this will go much smoother if you just shut it and go with the flow."

"Here is the bra and breast forms. It looks like we need to make an order soon."

"Ah, Sugar Boss Baby Hottie?"

"Yes, she can fill out an application. She can take care of submitting our clothing orders and she can report to you on the Org chart, but she's on a two weeks trial basis to start. Two or three days a week and no more. I just got promoted to Chief Financial Officer and I need to make sure Mr. G's fat bags of cash stay fat. Here, I thought these heels might be better than those high tops. You know she's a virgin, right Tori?"

"Please rephrase boss."

"OMG, your new pet project has much to learn Honey Lemon. You have fresh meat to work with, but that mouth has seen a thing or two. I need to go and check our stock values. Good luck Pop Tart. Wait, hold up. Where did those nasty panties come from and why are they in my store?"

"Sorry, Sugar Queen. Frankie wore them in here. I was going to throw them away."

"Oh, well, so Frankie slowly peeled them down her legs a few minutes ago? So, they are fresh? Well, here, give them to me and I'll throw them away. You're too busy right now to worry about throwing away Frankie's panties that have a small wet spot in them. Ah, I'll be in my office going over the books for 9 minutes. Do not disturb please."

"Ah, Tori, is Karla going to masturbate with my used panties?"

"Rephrase please Pop Tart."

"OMG, is Sugar Cube going to wrap my wet and worn panties around her sissy dick and jack off into them and make a big nasty mess in them and then give them back to me?"

"LOL, it's like you have always worked here. But don't call her a sissy. She is an official Tranny. Just check her business cards. Hey, do you want to watch her? Here, all I have to do is hit this button on the security monitor. See? Oh, she didn't waste any time, did she? Go ahead and watch while I take your uniform in around the waist. Breath in and hold please."

"Well, I shouldn't, but maybe for a few minutes. Is there a lot sex around here? Karla pretty much nailed my sex life. Ouch."

"Sorry. Ah, we don't fuck a lot but everyone sucks cock all the time. Empty fem balls fit so much better in female panties. And she will not be returning your dirty panties."

Once again, what the hell is happening here? I came in here to pick up a $6 costume and I'm leaving looking like I belong in a porn movie and I have a new job offer? And the boss lady is stroking her meat with my panties and looking directly into the security camera. This place is such a hidden gem. The only thing I could do was shut it and go with the flow. I mean, look at these boobs? I can't wait to put them on display.

"There. This was a such a good choice. The length is perfect. It shows all of your legs, yet it's long enough to keep your secret when you're standing up. And look at the back. That is the perfect amount of butt cheek peeking out. Damn, I need a raise and yes, I would fuck you if I had a dick."

"OMG Tori. I can't believe how sexy I am. You do need a raise. I can't wait to put my plan in motion tonight."

"It will be great, but we will be expecting photos and video."

"No problem. I'm good at sneaking in selfies and my neighbor has the video side covered."

"Listen, I'm sure everything will go fine tonight. LOL, just as long as you're planning on tricking him by removing one piece of clothing every few minutes while the game is on LOL. I mean, only an idiot would do that LOL."

"Ah, yeah, I agree. That would be stupid. I was planning on......?"

"Start as normal. Keep things soft, but be attentive. Make sure he knows that all he needs to do tonight is kick back and watch the game. Make sure he sees you doing this and that in your PJ's. Once the game is under way and has his full attention, excuse yourself to your room and change. Give yourself enough time put the fishnets on. I get the feeling you have never worn them before and they can be tricky. It takes a minute to get them on straight. Give yourself a good once over in the mirror before you go out. And yes, I mean make sure your girly dick isn't hanging out, just yet. Don't be afraid to wear two pairs of the Suzie Special panties and keep your body straight. The bigger the arch in your back, the hotter you will look. And then, once the game is well under way, slip behind him, grab him a beer and serve it to him with a big smile."

"Wow, that is exactly what I was planning. But what do I do once I serve him the beer?"

"Hold your servant pose and wait for him to react. Do you hear me? Hold your pose and be submissive. And keep it going back and forth. Serve him a beer and then go back to the kitchen to cut the Sub Sandwiches into bit size slices. Serve the sub slices and chips and go back to kitchen for another beer. If you keep moving there will be less conversation. I think the game announcers would call it stick and move."

"What if he freaks out? And if start crying, do I run?"

"Don't cry. Bite your lip and hold your pose. Heavy conversation should be the last resort. Let the uniform and the moment do the talking. How many beers can he handle?"

"He likes his beer."

"Then stay in servant mode and keep them flowing. If he tries to talk too much, touch him, fall into his lap for 30 seconds, rub his thighs with your legs, whatever. There will be plenty of time to talk in the morning. Don't let stupid and awkward questions ruin the moment. Do you kiss?"

"No, I do not."

"That's fine. Just use the rest of your body. If he is asking too many questions, just bend over to serve his next beer and put these ruffles in his face. If his talks too much, get his hands on your fishnets, I promise you, he'll shut it."

"Alright, I think I can do most of that. But what if I'm too good and he wants to sex me?"

"That is forbidden. This is about coming out, not putting out. You make whatever promises you need to for next week, but you will not be giving it up tonight. You are my pet now and you will do as I say. Are we clear?"

"Well, I've never been in this position before, but I like the way you are forceful when you speak, so OK, no sex for me tonight. But, do I take care of him in any other ways?"

"Well, that is up to you, but hand or mouth only. I mean it, I will measure your rosebud tomorrow."

"Promise. OMG, is that the butt plug? It's a pretty color. Is that pink watermelon?"

"It's the butt plug Karla pick out for you. And yes, I think pink watermelon works for your skin tone. You will keep it in at all times, unless you are using the bathroom. Understood? If you need to remove it, fine, but clean it and reinsert it immediately. Got it? Here, get it wet with your mouth and bend over for me please."

"Whoa. Are you this way with all your customers?"

"No, Karla usually keeps them to herself. You're my first. But rest assured, you are my number one from this moment on. And well?"

"Well, what?"

"You haven't told me how nice my tits are. A girl needs to hear things sometimes."

"Oh, you mean your glass cutters? Boob makers should use you as a model."

"Hah, thanks. Let's go get your heels. And remember, hold your pose and don't flinch. Keep moving from the living room to the kitchen and back. The key is distractions, distractions, distractions."

"Oh, one last thing. Does the unform stay on at all times?"

"Absolutely it does. No matter what you're doing, the uniform is on. The only thing that comes off are the fishnets because he might rip them off. Don't worry, we have more. Now, I expect a full report within the next few days. And lastly, if you know the final score of the game, you failed."

"Put your contact info in my phone please. Just in case I have a wardrobe failure or something."

"And?"

"Maintain the pose and use my perfect legs as a distraction."

"Now you got it Pop Tart. And it's OK to lie on your application. Karla only uses Chang accounts as her background checks. And don't bring up your perfect legs around Karla. She has issues with her chicken stick legs. Good luck tonight."

"I thought you were done fitting the uniform? Oh, well I guess that required a fitting too."

Tori is such a good personal shopper and seamstress, she got done on her knees to pray that my night goes well. Well, I thought she was going to pray anyways. I reminded her that if she didn't swallow then my new Suzie Specials panties would be messy. She mumbled a few things that I took to mean shut in Pop Tart.

I can't say enough about how interesting that shopping trip was. I can't wait to home and put this plan in action. First, I'll stop by the Pizza shop and grab a few Sub Sandwiches and put them in the refrigerator for tonight. I texted Suzie and placed an order and told her I would be about 6 pm.

End Frankie with a roommate 05