Frankie with a Roommate Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the best Suzie. Bye guys."

"And tell Amanda that I know some of their website surveys are rigged, especially her "Smash or Pass" survey. It's impossible that 102,384 want to Smash her and no one said Pass. Also tell her to make that "Smash Me" photo downloadable. The boys around here need a new wall poster."

"I'll talk to her about it, but I'm still having a problem subscribing to the site."

"Oh, well, there was a fender bender on I-26. The lady had gray hair, so you know."

I made it back the store in record time. I wanted to make sure my homies had hot food. We ate and finished our evening taking care of customers and ringing up the Sales. I'm not sure how this store does so well, but it does. As closing time approached our boss, Karla, called us around Tori's main work table for a for her team meeting announcement. As usual, meetings like this just caused us all to look at each other trying guess what was coming.

"Thank you all for staying over for a few minutes. I have a special announcement to make. I proposed an idea to Mr. G about two months and he approved it. I have been working with Asian markets to create my idea for this presentation. It took longer than I thought it, but after a few prototypes, I think we got it just right. Mr. G, would you please roll the cart out."

Mr. G pushed a 4-wheel cart out to the middle of Tori's work area. He had something sizable on the cart but it was covered with a sheet. Again, we all looked at each in puzzlement. None of us had any idea what was under the sheet.

"OK everybody, gather around for the big reveal. Tori my love, I need you here, front and center with me. Now Tori and everybody, the Designers worked really hard to recreate the original, but I had to make a few compromises. My wins on the top had to be offset with a small loss on the bottom, but believe me Tori, I did my best. Are you all ready? Ladies, Tranny's, Mr. G and Joey the Bouncer, I am happy and proud to reveal the $12,143 Tori sex doll."

OMG, WTF, BS, OMFG, WTF. There it was, I mean there she was, a $12,143 silicone Tori doll and again, her fricking tits are fricking perfect. And oh, yeah, there is her Barbie hair and not one single strand was out of place. But, hah, I see the flaw. The real Tori has a perfect coin slut slit made for a penny and the doll Tori has something a little different.

"OMG Karla, I love her, I mean I love me. OMG, how many are there? Are we going to display me, I mean her in the shop? Hey, I'm not that wide down there. My lips are water tight. Can I touch her, I mean me?"

"I know Honey Lemon, but the designers insisted that men would injure their cocks if they duplicated your perfect dime slot. You're just too tight and perfect down there. But hey, it's the only flaw. You noticed the tits, right? And look how blue your eyes are, I mean her eyes are."

"I'm not complaining Karla. Did you make a mold of my chest or something when I was passed out?"

"Not exactly, but my Micro Soft Pro has a 3D scanner. I scanned you several times while you were fitting our special customers."

"Ah, do I get to sleep with her first?"

"No, Amanda. You have the real thing to sex up every night of the week. But the manufacturer will pay advertising proceeds when she is on screen during your web casts. So, keep her nearby. The store will make our share of the profits and we will provide Tori with her fair share. They currently project Sales to be 150,000 units this year. Yes Frankie? A question?"

"Is this for display in the store? In the back corner where we sell the Granny clothing? Where I keep all of the scrap plywood from the construction projects that Tori assigns to me?"

"No, Tori, I mean the sex doll Tori, will be on display in the middle of the store. Larry the Handyman is working on a display platform. Actually, this one goes home with Tori and Amanda tonight. We all look forward to the guessing game contest where we get to vote on if Amanda is licking the doll or the real Tori. We have another prototype for the store in that crate back there. Mr. G said he would uncrate it later when the store is empty. Come on everyone, feel her up and tell me what you think. Don't be shy. There will be no judging tonight. Put your hands and fingers where ever you want. Come on Frankie, don't be shy, this is what girl parts look like and where they are located. Isn't she so much better than a hand drawn map? Now, just be happy for Tori."

"I don't know what to say Karla. Thank you so much. I feel so special right now. And OMG, Mr. G can get his wish now. He can smash me all the time and I don't have to fight him off. And Amanda, you can suck me from both sides at the same time. Whoa Joey, no way Joey, back off. Frankie, I need you to peek your panties for Joey please. He can't be the first one to make a mess on me, I mean on her. And be quick Joey, I think we need your truck and your bulging muscles to get me, I mean her, up to our penthouse apartment. Can I borrow Joey the Bouncer for a while Sugar Cube?"

"LOL, you may, but I think that would be deserving of a membership upgrade. Say, Premium Platinum, Amanda?"

"Request accepted. Wow, this website is so easy to use. Hey, is her pubic hair removable?"

"LOL, it is. Nasty dirty old men like different things. There are three styles to choose from. Now speaking of nasty old men, Tori, you realize that they will abuse you, cover you with their nasty seed and do other lude things to you, right? I mean to her."

"But then I get another check and I can take Amanda out on the town, right?"

"LOL, yes. But it's important for you to understand that once we go public, gross men will dress you up in thigh high socks like Frankie wears and make a nasty mess all over your perfect face and butt."

"But then I get another check and I can take Amanda on vacation to the ocean beach and let her sex me in the soft sand, right?"

"LOL, yes. And as a Premium Platinum VIP member I would request a little video of that. And if Amanda wears a white French cut bikini, she should remove slowly. Retake the scene as many times as it takes. Damn it, Frankie, pull off one of those awful socks and help Joey out. These girls need his muscles soon. Where was I? Oh, yeah, so you are comfortable with your likeness being man handled every night and yes, then you get another check so you can do things to Amanda that should only be seen by the special few who have VIP status."

"OMG, we need to give me, I mean her a name. My head is spinning. Tonya Spells. Can her name be Tonya Spells?"

"LOL, the Lead Designer will be here tomorrow to meet with you and hand you a big fat bonus check. You can discuss the name with her tomorrow at 3 pm. But, FYI, the Lead Designers name is Diamond Black. Hey, maybe you can set up a survey on your website and take suggestions. And Joey, please be available for Miss Diamond Black after she meets with Tori. She may need some relaxation after her long flights. Amanda, Diamond Black will meet you after the press conference. She asked for someone who could give their best opinion on how close Tori doll is to the real Tori. I thought you would be the best one to do that. The two of you can use my HR Office for the interview. The security camera is not working and Tori will trust you when you say nothing is going on. Frankie, have you been able to log on and sign up yet?"

"Ah, not yet Karla, but I'm still trying. I suppose the membership is low because nobody can log on. Amanda, what's the paid user count at? Like 83?"

"Well, let's see. 4,204,182 paid subscribers. But don't worry. I heard the Bank President had a hard time finding the light switch this morning and messed everything up, so you know. Ah, Tori, do you mind if I give Miss Diamond Black a Platinum Premium VIP status? Thanks Babe. And you will be mad if Joey and I leave now? I mean, there are so many steps."

"You may and because you have been so good to me. And because I'm so happy, he can stay for 2 hours. I know you need a little cock honey. Joey, condoms please and no butt stuff. And when I say condoms, I mean double them up. I refuse to suck your juices. And no blow jobs while he's driving Amanda, it could be dangerous. Frankie, wipe his cock off and stuff it back in his pants. And Joey???"

"I know Honey Lemon, no butt sex and double condoms all seven times. Can I peek through your panty drawer? I work hard around here and I'm carrying you, I mean her, I mean Tonya Spells. OMG, I have to carry the hot chick."

"Yes, but no fooling around. You can jack off on Frankie's butt again tomorrow, but tonight is about giving Amanda the one thing I cannot. Amanda, don't let him take my new stuff. He can use all of those gawd awful thigh high socks like Frankie wears. Remember, nothing in the back and triple condoms. We have a relationship to protect."

"Alright, before everyone takes off, I have one more thing to add. We will be having a TV News press release tomorrow at 3 pm when Diamond Black is here. Mr. G will do most of the speaking and he promised to wear pants. After Mr. G and Diamond Black finish with their speeches, they will have Tori step up to the microphones so the media can capture the hand off of the big fat check. Big smiles Tori and try not faint when Diamond Black concludes the press conference by handing you the keys to brand new Mustang GT Convertible. It's Cherry Red. Frankie, you will be painting the side of building during the press release."

"Amanda, if I had a dick, would you let me fuck Karla hard right now?"

"I would Babe, but I guess you will have to suck her dick instead. I fixed the camera in the HR Office. But if it's more than once I might push back when Joey accidently presses his cock against my rosebud. It will on accident because we have a relationship to protect."

"OK then, thank you all for attending the meeting and supporting Tori. Frankie, please sweep the floors and take the trash out. Amanda, did you say you fixed that stupid camera in my office?"

"I did Sugar Cube and I moved it to the right. It's your better side and your hard sissy dick leans that way when you're hard. You won't be leaning anywhere but down when my hot lover finishes with you."

"Good. Listen, I don't want to build up your hopes, but I used my 3D scanner on you a few weeks ago when Tori helped you try on all those bras and suckled on your nipples. You remember that day when you guys kept locking Frankie out of the dressing room? I will hand off the file to Diamond Black, but no promises. Just be on stage and show off some your body and let the chips fall where they may. And Tori, I expect that you will spread the word that you have the greatest boss ever?"

"I will make so many wonderful posts while Amanda is driving us to Miami Beach with the top down. My top will be down as well. And Joey?"

"It will be by accident and I swear no more than 1/3 of my cock and I will not come in her butt. I promise because I know you use straight pins in your work and 17 of them are still lodged in my legs."

"OK, I believe you, so Amanda controls how many full strokes you give her. If she says pull out, you pull out. But I'm putting my foot down after that, you're too big for my honey."

"Ah, Sugar Cube?"

"Yes Amanda, is there something else?"

"Well, we all treat Frankie like hell around here, but we really love, deep down. We were talking and we think you should break up with her roommate James. You got your two weeks of sex and his feet are dirty. He's falling apart."

"Your timing couldn't be better. I dumped him this morning after he seen that I had balls. I let him finish his breakfast and then I let him take me doggie three times and then he left. It's over, so no problem."

"Thanks boss. And you're welcome Frankie. Come on Joey, grab Tori, I mean Tonya Spells. Hey, watch how you handle my Tori doll Joey, I mean Tonya Spells. OMG, would you carry your girlfriend with your fingers in that location? Wait, it's you, so of course you would. Frankie, thanks for pulling his nut out and Tori, try to hit all the red lights on the way home. I promise I will pretend to abide by your rules."

"Good night you two, see you tomorrow at the press conference. Joey, draw a neck tie on your muscle shirt. Frankie, I believe you have a fake date tonight, so you may put your thigh high socks back on and leave as well. Yes Tori, was there something else?"

"I don't mean to sound needy, but my work area back here has a lot of room. Is there anyway we can have Larry the Handyman build me a small office with a private bathroom? I don't mind when Frankie bangs on the door and tells me to hurry up, but the mirror is always dirty. Dirty mirrors are worse when you're trying to take a topless work selfie. I just need a toilet, a sink and a mirror. Frankie can dig the sewer lines in her spare time."

"Well, I do have a facilities budget and we do have a rusty shovel in the back, so OK, request approved. But if Larry builds it in this area, then we will share a wall, so the mirror will be 2-way glass like the Police use, only don't tell the Police. Get with Larry and come up with a sketch."

"Well, I wasn't expecting anything, but I just so happened to have a piece of my old Barbie Doll House here in my desk. It's the bathroom. I promise you my first release of my messy sex hair photo."

"Larry can work with the mock up model you just happen to have on hand, but don't make me silly promises that are never going to happen. But be quick, the Judge is only allowing Larry 2 more weeks before he has to report to prison."

"Thanks Cube Lady Karla. And it might happen tonight. My true love has gone more than 8 weeks without a hard cock and we all know how Joey is. Amanda can be very aggressive in bed and may ask me to join them during their 9th time. If Amanda wraps her thighs around my head, anything could happen."

"Approved, but keep Tonya Spells in the background."

"Hah, Tonya Spells already has her account. Let's go Joey."

"Joey, I swear, if you cum in my sweetie, I kill you. Triple condoms."

"Let it go Tori. We have a meeting. I will tell you all about the 325 pre-orders that are identified on your site as you are on your perfect knees. Don't worry, I had Frankie lay down new office carpet yesterday. And Frankie, if you're spending the night with Brie, who is going to rub moisturizer on James' elbows?"

"Well, I have about 45 minutes before my date starts, so right after I finish installing the front doors on our building, I'll stop by house. He needs to start parting his hair in middle anyways. And then Brie and I will kick back on her couch and watch hypnotizing videos in our undies. We have special glasses to wear."

"Cool, but do not come to work tomorrow and introduce yourself as Frankie Trap. Good night everyone. Oops, Frankie, the City wants us to fill in the cracks in the driveway. You got that, right?"

"No problem Tori. I'll get right on that right after I meet with Larry the Handyman and finalize the designs for your new office with the attached bathroom. I don't mean to speak out of turn, but there is enough room back here that Larry could add a little space for Kim Hun to set up Vanity Table to do your finger and toe nails."

"Like you said Karla, I made a good hire. Lead the boss."

"OK, you two have fun. Hey, I'll drop a comment on your website and let you know how it's going with Larry. Did you hear me? Or are the freight train wheels squeaky, so I know?"

"LOL, you're finally catching on Frankie. Good luck Brie."

SOB, how nice it is to be Tori for the last 6 months. Sure, I'm jealous that she has likeness out there so everyone can sex her up, but I have a hot date with a real Tranny and she's cute. Plus, Tori did pack me this nice bag, so I will the best of it that I can.

End Frankie with a roommate 11

12