Frankie with a Roommate Ch. 12

Story Info
Frankie and Brie seduce Zack and Timmy.
3.8k words
4.07
2.7k
1
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made my date time with Brie and she was actually a nice host. She had waters and snacks for us and the TV was loaded with her special videos. And I played nice as well. Her Condo was nice and it was clean. It was a little small, but she to fit into it perfectly. We changed into our PJ's and settled back to surf the Chang boards and watch some videos. We were getting along pretty well for our first date after hating on each other for a month.

Then we started talking about us going forward. She noted several issues we would have such as what the hell would we actually do. Neither of us kiss and neither of us are Tops, so what does that leave? Suck each other off and make fake videos? Maybe. Jerk each other off and make more fake videos? Maybe. Go to the Mall, hold hands and giggle? Maybe. Go to the Mall and let guys take us into the restrooms? Well, of course. Wear special glasses and watch videos? Hey, that's our first date LOL.

"What if we found guys to double date us and tag team us in the Park?"

"I don't have your experience Brie and I'm not going to lose it in the Park. Plus, it's been a little crowded there lately. All of the tables are booked solid after dark. The Tranny sluts are to the left and the druggie sluts are to the right. But we could sit on the middle tables and watch."

"Well, can we agree that picking up guys at the Mall and sucking them off in the restroom is near the top of our list?"

"I'm not sure I want to kneel on those nasty floors, but hand jobs would be acceptable. If I trust them, I would let them jerk off on my exposed butt. What else do you have? What about your favorite customer Ken? I could ride with you, get his cock wet and hold your head while he slips it into your butt?"

"Maybe, but let's put that towards the bottom of the list. You are his type and he might want to see you behind my back. Do you want to more issues between us? Hey, maybe we could do something with the Vitale cousins?"

"No way. He tricked me a few weeks ago. He asked me to help him lube up his cock so he could fuck his friend Bobby. Well, it turns out that Bobby was passed out cold and Vito just wanted a hand job."

"Did you finish him?"

"Of course, I did. I give the best hand jobs, but he had to use smoke and mirrors to get one. However, they did ask me role play the serving maid at his cards games if you want to work with me. A pair of aces gets a hand job and four of a kind gets a blow job. My boss Tori can hook us up with uniforms."

"Ah, I don't want to call that a rape party because we know them, but it's a guaranteed gang bang party. Does Emily Trap still live in the Attic?"

"She does and Vito said he would protect me. The two of us together might be able to control them. Did I mention that the uniforms are cute? Fine, but let's not erase it from the list just yet."

"Moving on. Hey Frankie, what if we just pick a street to walk up and down after dark and see what happens?"

"Brie, that is inviting trouble. We could get beat up if we flirt with the wrong guys, so it's too risky. Do you have any bullies from your past that we could hook up with? I like letting them cum on my legs."

"I tried that a few weeks ago at one of the houses on my route. It started out as a ton of fun, but quickly went south. I was 100% sure that they were going to have their way with me and then beat me up. I ran like hell. However, I do know one gentle bully, but I would have to find his contact info. How about middle-aged women Frankie? I have a regular who is always up for something. Miss D is a wild one and her Boobs are the size of Canada."

"Oh no, after what I just went through, I'm done with the horny middle-aged women for a while. And middle-aged men are just too easy. The street I live on is full of them."

"Hmmm, so far, we have jacking off guys at the Mall or role-playing servants at the top of our pitiful list. What about the local bars and clubs Frankie? Most of them have dark parking spots in the back."

"Damn Brie, you need to watch the TV News more often. There has been a rash of rough stuff crimes against Tranny's. Didn't you see the picture of that pretty boy last week? I have a day job and I can't explain black eyes and bruises. And someone tried to burn down Gi Gi's. There was a burnt stick in the parking lot. I want my bull to be firm with me, but the real rough stuff is out of the question."

"So, if I read between the lines in the book of Frankie, you want to be gently man handled?"

"Well, you said you know a gentle bully. It has to be fake, but we could record it. A Tranny at work, Lizzie, suggested a rented hall where we could get 25 or 30 Tranny's together and come up with ideas?"

"Maybe, but it sounds like we would end up with the same list. We need studs."

"Don't get mad at me, but what if we double date with Zack and Timmy. I have experience with Timmy and I know you were almost married to Zack. It must have been difficult for you when he dumped you on your honeymoon."

"Hmmm, we can put that near the top of the list. Zack was my first and he was pretty good. I only dumped him after I found my Ken doll. His wife Naomi wants us to move to Utah so I can legally join the marriage. However, after Zack finishes making a mess of me, he would start looking for you and your virgin butt. His urges and cock are huge, but his control is zero. I'm trying to protect you."

"OMG, he does have a nice package."

"Hey, back off, you already called Timmy. But all of us work the same days and at the same time."

"I agree that Zack would wreck your butt as a warm up for the prize he really wants. However, as a master planner, I may have a good plan to make this work. My perfect plan will allow us to have our fun and it includes a way to get rid of them in short order. It will give Zack about 30 minutes to take you balls deep while he stares me down and drools."

"Well, let's hear this plan. I assume it ends with me sitting on the toilet draining four loads of Zack seed from my butt while you take photos, because you're a freak like that. Make you sure you wash your hands before you grab your camera phone. Timmy's three drops will make your hands a little sticky."

"Hah, I have a lot of plans and they are all complicated, but they work. Picture this. You call Suzie on her cell and ask her to whip us up a couple Greek Salads. Then remind her that it's getting late so Zack can bring Timmy with him, but they have to be back in the shop within 30 minutes because the next order will be ready. Then Suzie tells them that they will catch us lounging around in our undies when we answer the door, so Zack pays for the salads in advance. It might help if you accidently send a photo of us on the couch as a Pizza shop group text."

"Put the glasses on so they know we are hypnotized and will say "yes and obey" to everything. Don't hide your boner, we want them to get a speeding ticket. The Cop lives three Condo's down. I will take care of him on Tuesday."

"Cool. So, where can I take Timmy? The spare bedroom?"

"Yes, but you have to strip him down at the front door and lead him into the bedroom by his dick. I don't want that gawd awful running suit ruining my carpet. Zack will go straight to my bedroom because he remembers where he got his best piece of ass ever. No one can forget how tight I am."

"Sounds like another perfect plan from Frankie's book of plans. Did you send the photo of us? I mean these watermelon panties Tori put in my bag are irresistible by any guy. But don't worry, I will remind Zack that you are here. Call Suzie and let's see what happens."

"Hey Suzie, it's Brie. Listen babe, can you make Frankie and I a couple of Greek Salads and have Zack run them over? Cool. Has it slowed down enough so Timmy could ride along? Cool. Did you guys receive my photo text and is Zack looking at his phone? Good, he's paying for the Salads. Just make sure they know that they will more orders in 30 to 45 minutes. We want to fool around and then we want them to leave. What? OMG girl, you are always welcome here. Cool, we'll see you when you close down the shop. What? Yes, Frankie is totally hypnotized and will do anything you say. OK girl, well see you later."

"See? My plans are the best. And I guess it's time to give Timmy my mouth. His balls are very active and I don't want to make a mess on your spare bed. I'll be on my knees if you need me, but try not to need me, unless you need help figuring out where Zack's cock is supposed to go. I know where all the sex parts are now. My fake ex-girlfriend Carrie drew me a map."

"Thanks, but I won't be needing you. We only have 38 minutes. Timmy will be back in the car waiting by the time Zack is done wrecking me. He has a lot of stamina and I am that good. And we all know that Timmy will pop his nut as soon as he sees me walking Zach to the bedroom. There is a dildo in the closet that you can suck on after Timmy takes a nap. Guys do that after they release. Was that listed on your map?"

"OMG, is that them in the driveway so soon? We should answer the door together so Zack knows there are two of us here. I'll be sure to turn his head towards you. However, you may have to jump up and down and wave your arms to get his attention. Wait, I meant I will turn his head down to see you. Stand on your tippy toes. Do we need to worry about your neighbors spying on us as we stand in the open door?"

"Mr. Jenkins will send me a muffin basket tomorrow. Mrs. Jenkins will send me a thank you card with a $20 in it because she can't get him up. And just so you know, the Jenkins' were grilling this afternoon and filling the air with smoke."

"And that means what to me?"

"Well, in case you couldn't log onto Home with Tori and Amanda, you know. Are you ready for this?"

"Oh, hey boys, you guys certainly got here fast. Come on in and give the neighbor guy a better view. Give the Salads to Frankie. She can walk way over there to kitchen and take her time putting them into the refrigerator. Slow your roll Timmy, you can help her as soon as you strip down to your boxers. So, Zack, it's nice to see you again. How many minutes do we have? Oh, well, your clothes aren't dirty like Timmy's, but please continue. That's better Timmy. You may join Frankie in the kitchen and then in bedroom. However, I must insist that you put it in her mouth. I'm a clean freak like that. LOL, don't be shy. You actually own her, but you just don't know it, yet. Frankie requested you. She's a freak like that."

So far, so good. Mr. Jenkins got his peek, Mrs. Jenkins gets her hard on, Timmy removed his train wreck of a running suit and Zack stripped down because that's what Zack does. After Timmy stopped feeling me up and we put the salads away, I let him know what is what."

"No Timmy, Brie mis-spoke. I'm not your girlfriend, but I do like you and we have a sexual history now. Brie did not mis-speak when she said you could have my mouth. The bedroom is this way. You go take a seat on the bed and I will be in there and on knees in a moment. I just want to take a quick peek on Brie to make sure she is OK. Hey, don't stroke yourself, I promise I will do it all. You can just sit back and boss me around."

Hah, Brie left her door cracked open. She knew I would peep on her. Hah, she knows how to put on a show. She was on her bed with her arms and legs folded under her and she was giving it up like a boss. And Zack was fully engaged himself. I suppose I would refer to him as the ring master of the show. I watched for longer than I should have, but it was nice to see some real-life action. It is so much better than the videos, well, except for maybe that Tranny couple from England who recorded their date night on the couch. That was hot.

"Are you enjoying the view Frankie? I know you're spying on us. I would invite you in, but we don't want to leave poor little Timmy hanging, do we? Zack honey, would you be so kind to gently ask Timmy to join us so his girlfriend can take of him? Frankie is his number one now. She's hooked."

"TIMMY, STOP JERKING YOURSELF AND GET IN HERE. There, now keep pushing back Brie."

"Screw you Brie, the Thugs at the Mall said I'm their number one and I can only be a number one for one."

"OMG, just admit it, you like him. So, suck him off and make one of your famous plans for when you will finally give it up to him. He's a good guy. Oh, hey Timmy, take a seat on the bed. No, you can get closer to me. I want to watch Frankie swallow your cock while I fuck Zack's brains out. That's better. Frankie, you're up. Zack, keep it up baby. I'll be your bitch again."

I wasn't ready to admit all of that out loud, but most of it was true. I do find myself drawn to Timmy. I just have to ignore his clothes. And I have serviced him a few times lately. I just trying to get it in secret.

"Fine. The truth is I already told the Thugs that I am not their number one. I don't even plan on going to the Mall for a couple of weeks. And if you haven't noticed Timmy, we have progressed from teasing, to hand jobs and now to this super amazing blow job. It's obvious that are next step is for me to get into the same position as Brie is in right now and give you the tightest piece of ass in the world. In other words, I admit that I'm trying to be your number one. There, are you happy now Brie? I admitted it."

"Shut in Frankie. It's hard to concentrate when Zack is balls deep plus some in the tightest hole ever. But don't go anywhere. Zack may need help when he tries to pull out."

"Because you're that tight? Should I get a crow bar?"

"I'm that tight and then some. There are crow bars in the garage. Grab the big one, but be careful not injure my stud. He wants me twice a day now. Now please, shut it and suck Timmy off. He's about to cry or cum from our talk."

"Fine. I have no time to talk with you when my boyfriend needs my mouth and throat so bad. He's been waiting a long time for the best blow job ever and he's going to touch my belly from the inside."

"Well, I'll keep talking. Zach's not even listening to us. He's too busy banging my butt. OK Timmy, now you have your first girlfriend and I promise I will help you. I will hack her Kinder account and cancel all of her dates, all one of them. It was just Rick anyways. But you need to stop be so shy. If you read between the lines of her words, she needs to be bullied a little. You can't slap her, but when you want a blow job, push her down to her knees. When you want a piece of that fat ass, smack it a little. I know you have never smacked an ass before, but look at it, you can't miss. It's the size of Mexico."

Hah, I wasn't even listening to her either. I was doing my best to re-enact that British tranny couple. Did I mention that the video was hot?

"He's tensing up Frankie. Get ready for a shot glass full of cum. Can you handle it or do you want to pull him out and put it my mouth? That's why I had him sit next to my head. I got your back babe. Oh, well, oh my, look at all those vibrations and thrusts. Damn, are you OK Frankie? OMG Timmy, back it out and let Frankie have some air. I mean it Timmy, give Frankie a chance to breathe and swallow. Zack, baby, stop taking notes. Timmy got game, but this is not the way to treat a willing mouth."

"I'm OK Brie. I'm a trooper, just let me lay on the floor and gag for a minute."

"Sorry Frankie, we were talking on the way over here and I might have told him that you like it rough and powerful. I didn't know he had that much game. But Timmy, respect dude, Frankie is your bitch now."

Hah, Timmy does have game, but I knew that from when I jacked him off the Pizza shops restroom earlier today. And I suppose it's official, I'm his bitch and he can do with me what he wants, right after I make a plan. And being this close to Brie while she is getting her backside all messed up is hot too. Besides, I think this where all Tranny's want to be, having sex with a stud. And the truth be told, Timmy and I make so much more sense than Brie and I. I won't contest the divorce, but I will expect my 50%.

"OK guys, now that you dumped your loads inside of us, does that mean it's time for you to leave now? You know, like guys. Love them and leave them, is that what they say?"

"Sorry Brie, Suzie said we have to get back. It's her fault that I can't stay and cuddle with you. Timmy, you can open your eyes now. You filled Frankie's belly with your cum, so we can go now. Whoa, Hey Brie, did you teach Frankie how suck a spent dick? It's so much hotter from this angle."

"Am I your girlfriend now, Timmy? You're hooked on me now, right baby? Can I post about our relationship?"

"I'm OK with that, but my Aunt's follow you on Chang and you know how they feel about you being with their family members."

"I'll block them and I promise I will put out soon."

"We can try that, but Aunt Carrie knows all of your passwords. She found your list when she was snooping around your bedroom. So, change your passwords before you block them. And make sure you don't mention us on Tori's sex page. All my Aunts are Gold members and they will see your comments."

"OMG, Brie are you running to the toilet? Here is my camera phone because I'm a freak like that. And Zack that was amazing. You will know how to take a piece of ass. And Timmy, we don't have to worry about me leaving comments on Barbie Dolls website. I still get that error404 message."

"Oh, well, there was a car full of teenagers and the squealed their wheels on South Central, so you know."

"Whatever. Brie, hold that phone low. I'm a bigger freak than you think. What Zack? OMG, I can't suck your limp dick baby, I'm engaged now."

"Back off Zack. She's my girl now. By the way Frankie, change the passwords on your credit cards in three days. Aunt Carrie has been ordering new lingerie and needs to bend over to pick up packages a few more times. Are you going to regret giving her up for me? I mean, that ass. I know she's my Aunt, but damn that ass."

"It was good while it lasted, but I'm in a committed relationship now. I just updated my Last Will and Testament with you as the main beneficiary. I assume you will be adding me to your checking account soon. Now go to the front door and put your running suit on honey."

Hah, his eyes are spinning and he is staggering. Let it be known on Chang that Frankie knows how to hook a guy. And he's going to buy me an Escalade.

"Quick Zack, we are alone, shove it in my mouth. You had me memorized by your ability to sex Brie up. You can have me as your number two just as soon as Timmy takes my virginity. I promise. Please tell me you can cum again? What Brie? No honey, we're good. Take your time and let it all drain out. You know how you're such a clean freak. No Brie, don't push it out, just let gravity do it's thing. There Zack, I bought you some time. Now give me your next nut. And by the way, if you thinking about kicking Brie to curb, I already have my lawyer working up my divorce papers from Timmy. Do it Zack. Cum in my mouth and make me your secret."

All this and more to come. If I remember correctly, Suzie was going to stop by after the shop closes. She needs me because I am the only one who knows how to treat her private parts. Plus, I have that map now, so I don't have to guess on what's where now.

End Frankie with a roommate 12