All Comments on 'Frankie's Sexual Journey Ch. 08'

by Gator1951

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Only one more chapter of this cuck epic to go. That's the best possible outcome for this mess. What was the point, she's going back to Jason.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
I want to like this series. I really do;

But why does she make her husband eat shit because of her bad behaviour? She cheated on him with Jason and he has every right to feel angry. How the fuck would she feel if he hooked up with a younger, hotter woman who had strong feelings for him? She would feel very resentful and angry and afraid. How can she compete with a better and younger woman?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The French call this

Garrrr-bahggggggge .. and for once they are Spot On!!!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Well, I had expected a detour for Frankie with the Professor and his wife

For Frankie to "play" with his wife, I meant. But, of course, Jason would know having been a regular playmate of the Prof's wife. Jason would make sure they had smoked a few, with a few drinks, early in the evening then he would "accidently" turn up to play and invite himself into the fun games for the evening. Meaning, getting another crack at Frankie. She would be too stoned and happy drunk to resist.

What does cuck Michael do then, after she gives in? He would hear about it when Jason proudly tells him at the final BBQ. Divorce, as he had warned his slut wife? Or what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not even

worth commenting about. One star ⭐️.

katibkatibover 3 years ago
Once more...

I agree with Whackadoodle, but want to add something. The question before us is (I venture to suggest) is why does our hero fear or react strongly against Jason? After all, Michelle's pussy has accommodated several cocks for a few months.

why should one more matter? The author suggests that it is because the wife did not inform the husband in advance of the tryst. Nonsense. A deed is a deed. A fuck is a fuck. Were the author correct, then the husband's ire would properly be directed at Michelle. His fear is that Jason did such a good job in screwing Michelle that she will (if given the opportunity) prefer Jason to him. That fear, that jealousy, is what keeps this story going.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

To make this story a very long one, the solution was to turn the chapters aroung in circles nothing new happening...Has been like this for 7 chapters...The maximum of chapters this story would allow, is 2...I agree totally with @Whackdoodle...so still and always 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Feel like I hope she fucks Jason again . Hubby finds out beats his ass again and divorces her. They obviously really do not love each other if they need different cocks and pussy to satisfy there sexual needs . Why stay married with al the restrictions when they can divorce do what they want and fuck once in a while if they want .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I skimm

I know how cuck this is so I skimmed and read comments. So bad as the guy has no balls at all. What a selfish bitch to keep around.

iamthekingoftherainiamthekingoftherainover 3 years ago

So Frankie uses no protection at all. Show how much she really cares for her husband . She will be knock up by the end of this . The question will be Jason or Anton be the father. Because you know she is banging Anton and Michelle every night.. Since she moved in with them because you know her husband has no idea what she doing when she there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGator1951@Gator1951
White college educated male professional. Tall ex-college Athlete. Like to travel been to all states except Maine. Have lived in 8 different states due to being a construction brat growing up. Husband and parent.