Frankie's Sexual Journey Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frankie and Michelle were in a sixty-nine position on the rug with Frankie on top her pussy pressed into Michelle face. Frankie started to orgasm lifting her face curving her spine up and I could see her eyes rolling up into her skull. She looked like she was having convulsions and finally let out a big almost a gurgle from deep down and rolled off of Michelle. Michelle laid there with her legs splayed open with her thighs covered in moisture from her and Frankie.

After watching that I was hard again got on my knees and crawled between Michelle's legs picked up her legs from under her knees and proceeded to fuck her with long deep strokes. Michelle came in few minutes but I kept on pounding her pussy. Jess came loudly from the couch and Anton was close behind. Frankie reached up and put her hand on my chest and said, "Fuck her honey fuck her hard you both want and need it." Michelle came again and then I shot my load into her. I rolled to her other side and all you could hear is people trying to catch their breath.

Frankie came home the next 2 weekends bringing some of her things she wouldn't need when she moved in with Anton and Michelle. On Saturday during her last visit she said the apartments were planning a big BBQ for the next weekend. They were going to invite all the old tenants and their friends who had moved away in the last year or so. They had to do it the next weekend as they planned to bulldoze the clubhouse and the pool area the week following. I asked who was organizing it and she hesitated a bit and said, "Well there only 4 apartments currently occupied hers, Jess', Jason's and the Professor." She then said, "I am helping Jason plan it since Jess will have nothing to do with him and the Professor isn't a planner."

Needless to say I wasn't happy with this development and tried not to show my displeasure but she knew. I asked, "How many times has the planning committee of two met so far?" She said, "Twice both times for lunch downtown." They were going over the invite list the first time and stuffed the invitations to be mailed the second time. I couldn't help myself and asked, "Is that the only thing that got stuff, any special trips to his car?"

She glared at me and said, "Wouldn't you like to know."

I didn't like the answer and just said, "I guess I will never be able to be rid of that guy."

She just said, "He will be out of our lives in a couple of weeks."

I just looked at her and said, "A lot of things can happen in a couple of weeks."

Frankie then said, "To be honest I can't believe you asked me that question and to answer your question no there haven't been any trips to his car and the only thing stuffed so far has been envelopes. Are you satisfied?"

"So far I asked?" I just walked out of the room. Needless to say there was no sex Saturday night. On Sunday before Frankie left to go back to her place I asked, "How many more times will you be meeting with Jason to go over the planning for the party?"

She said, "Probably a couple, one to go over entertainment and one to go over the food and drink."

"Does it bother you; you know sexually when you are with him?"

She looked at me and said, "I won't lie there is something about him that does arouse me some but I have it under control."

I looked at her and said, "A simple no would have worked."

She said, "We agreed no more lies."

I then said, "I will be up Friday and will touch base with Anton about the weekend."

Frankie then said, "Anton and Michelle are on the invite list."

I said, "That's right I almost forgot they lived there for a short while." We said our goodbyes, kissed and when she got in the car I said, "Be good."

She said, "Even when I am bad I'm good." She rolled up her window and drove off without another word.


12