Franks Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Frank, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Brooke said to him while still looking down at the floor. She could not bring herself to look at him.

Frank regained some of his composure.

"Why Brooke, why are you doing this?" Frank demanded.

"Frank..., Frank, I know this will sound crazy to you, but just listen to me."

"I'm listening," he said.

"Frank, probably every woman has dreamed of having a romantic experience with a celebrity or someone rich and famous..."

Frank cut her off.

"Let me guess, Marc LaValliere is your fucking fairy tale prince charming. Or is he your fucking knight in shining armour," Frank said to her sarcastically.

"Please Frank, don't make fun of this," Brooke told him.

"Go on Brooke, tell me the rest of this fairy tale," he said to her.

"Frank, this is every woman's dream come true. Marc isn't just some guy. He's a special kind of man, he's a real man, he's a star and a celebrity. I'm going to experience something that every woman dreams about. So please Frank, please, please show me that you love me and be okay with me having this experience," she begged her husband.

Frank was trying to control his emotions and deal with his unbelievable situation.

"Okay, so, you're going to LaValliere's house and have sex with him tonight. Then tomorrow he's bringing you home and we'll just pick up and continue to be a happily married couple as if this affair has never happened. Is that what you're telling me, Brooke?" Frank asked.

"It's not an affair! It's just one night and, yes, tomorrow I will be home and I will have experienced this dream come true. And I'll be happy and you'll be happy that you supported me and let me have this experience, and we'll move on with our lives," she replied.

She was hoping that Frank was buying into what she was explaining, but when she looked at him he rolled his eyes and gave her a look that said he couldn't believe what she was saying.

Seeing the look on his face Brooke knew that this was not going the way she imagined.

"So, you're tossing me aside so that you can have sex with your prince charming who is a much better man than me," he said.

"Damn Brooke, this hurts me."

"Are you telling me that I'm not special?"

"Are you telling me that I'm not a real man?" He asked.

"No! No! No! I didn't say that and I don't mean that," she said in a panic-struck voice.

"Well, Brooke, what do you mean?" he asked her.

"Frank you are special and you are a real man, but...,"

Frank cut her off.

"But I'm not a fucking professional football player and celebrity who really knows the secret of how to satisfy a woman sexually, is this what you're telling me Brooke?" he asked.

Brooke was looking down at the floor.

"It's more than that," she said.

"Then what is it? Are you tired of me? Are you bored with me?"

"No, no, no Frank, you are the best. But...,"

Frank cut her off again.

"I'm the best, but you still need someone different," he said.

"Yes," she said while staring down at the floor.

"So tonight you discovered that Marc LaValliere is the someone that you need?"

"Yes," she said, still looking down at the floor.

"So, you're going with Marc LaValliere and having a fairy tale night of love and sex with him?"

"It's not love! It's not love! I don't love him! But, yes, ... I'm going to have sex with him and have an experience that a lot of women dream about," she said with some certainty and confidence.

But she quickly added.

"Frank I'm not tossing you aside, you're my husband and I would never toss you aside, but just for tonight I won't be with you, I'll be with Marc. And, I'm hoping, no, I'm begging you, please understand my feelings and needs. And, please Frank, I'm begging you, please don't make this a bad situation," she said.

Frank took a deep breath.

"Why Brooke? What on earth makes you think I can be okay with you having sex with another man and then come back to me like it's no big deal?" he asked.

"Because you've always had an open mind with me. And you've always been understanding and considerate of my emotions, and my feelings and my needs. And I'm hoping that once you realize how special it is for me to have this night with Marc you will control your anger and handle this like the savvy, worldly, sophisticated man you are," she told her husband.

"Handle it? Handle it? Please explain to me how I'm supposed to handle knowing that tonight you will be in Marc LaValliere's bed, and he'll be taking you. How can I handle tomorrow when he drives up with you in his car and I know that you two have been intimate, not just once but all night? How can I handle looking at you and knowing that you've given yourself to another man? Tell me, how should I handle all of this?" he asked.

"Frank, I can't answer that. I'm just hoping that you will work all this out in your mind and we will move on. I know you're angry with me but can't you understand how important this experience is to me?" she asked.

"Brooke, what you mean is that you hope that I will just suck it up and accept your fling with LaValliere," Frank said.

"It's not a fling!" She screamed.

"And no Frank, I don't want you to just suck it up. I'm asking you to consider my feelings and my needs and be okay with this because you love me. And because you're my best friend, you're my soul mate and you want me to have this very special experience. An experience that I may never have a chance at again. Frank, that's what I want from you darling," she told him.

Frank thought for several moments about Brooke and what she was asking him to accept. He couldn't believe that she thought that he could handle her having sex with LaValliere. And the more he thought about it he realized that she really didn't comprehend the magnitude of this situation and the impact it would have on him and their relationship. Obviously, she was having a delusional experience brought on by an evening of dancing with LaValliere.

He needed to snap her out of her delusion.

"Brooke, what do they call a man whose wife has sex with another man?" he asked her.

Brooke thought for a moment and then answered.

"A cuck-old," she struggled to say the word.

"That's right Brooke, they call him a cuckold. A man whose wife is fucked for pleasure by another man. Well, Brooke, I'm not going to be made a cuckold by you and Marc LaValliere," he said firmly.

Brooke's looked up at Frank and her eyes were filled with tears.

"So, you are not going to let me do this?" Brooke asked him.

"No, Brooke, I didn't say that. I didn't say that I won't let you go with him. I won't hold you back. You're a grown woman. You're an adult and you can make your own decisions. So, whether you do this or not is not up to me, it's up to you. If this is something you need to do, then go and do it. Go with him. Give yourself to him. Let him have you. Go and experience a night of love and sex with him. I won't stand in your way..."

Brooke interrupted him.

"Frank, I've already told you; it's not love! I don't love him! I love you, Frank! It's just sex, it's just sex! I have a sexual attraction to Marc! I don't have a romantic attraction to him! " Brooke screamed.

"So, in your mind, you've separated love and sex?"

"Yes, yes I have Frank. I'm going to have sex with Marc because I'm attracted to him sexually, but tomorrow, I'm coming home to you because I love you, you're my husband, my best friend and my soul mate, and because we have so much more together than just sex," she said to him.

"Well, Brooke, I'm not going to argue with you about the difference between love and sex but like I said, I won't stand in your way of having sex with LaValliere."

Brooke looked up at Frank. "Is he accepting this?" she thought to herself.

"Brooke, if this is what you want to do then do it, but...,"

Frank stopped talking and was thinking about what he was about to say to her.

"But what? But what? But what Frank?" She implored him to tell her the rest.

"Look at me, Brooke."

Brooke looked up and they were looking at one another eye-to-eye.

"But before you walk through that door we will dissolve our marriage right here and now," he told her.

Panic overtook Brooke.

"Dissolve our marriage? What do mean to dissolve our marriage?" She screamed.

"I mean that when you walk through that door we will no longer be married. You will no longer be my wife and I will no longer be your husband. We will remove our rings and disavow our union right here and now. We'll get lawyers to handle the technicalities later, but as far as I'm concerned our marriage will end before you walk out that door."

And before Brooke could say anything, Frank quickly added.

"And tonight, when LaValliere takes you he will not be cuckolding me because you won't be my wife," Frank told her.

Suddenly Brook was hysterical.

"No! No! No! No! No! I won't do that Frank! I won't do it!" Brooke screamed.

"No? Well, that's the deal Brooke, so what do you want?" he asked.

"I don't know," she said exhaustedly.

"Bullshit, of course, you know what you want. You want it both ways. You want to spend the night in Marc LaValliere's bed and then come home to me," Frank told her.

Brooke was crying uncontrollably.

"You really mean this, you're really serious, aren't you? If I go with Marc for just one night you will divorce me?"

"Yes," he said, matter-of-factly.

Brooke's mood suddenly changed from panic to anger because she saw that her rationale for having a night with Marc had unravelled right before her eyes.

"Honestly Frank, do my feelings and emotions mean so little to you that you would just automatically end our marriage over this and not even give us a chance to work this out and move on with our life together?" she asked.

"Brooke, there is nothing to work out."

"Look, understand this, there are some things in life that are non-negotiable and my wife having sex with another man is one of those things. I will not agree to a deal where you get to have sex with LaValliere and then you come home and we just carry on like it's no big thing."

"So, my feelings and emotions and needs must mean nothing to you." She said sarcastically.

"Brooke, just a few minutes ago you walked off and left me, you actually did toss me aside, and with no explanation. And you were quite happy for LaVallier's goons to beat me up so you could make your getaway so I suppose that is real love? If I hadn't caught up and stopped you, right now you would be in Marc LaValliere's car and heading to his house for a night of sex. So, how much do my feelings and emotions mean to you, obviously not very much. So why should your feelings and emotions mean anything to me," he said to her.

The reality of her decision finally hit Brooke.

"Oh god, Frank! I'm so sorry! I just wasn't thinking," she exclaimed.

"God dammit Brooke! Don't tell me that you weren't thinking because you were thinking. But all you were thinking about was getting naked for LaValliere and all the sexual things that he was going to do with you."

Brooke was crying again.

"And you certainly weren't thinking about me and how I was wondering why you had left, where you were going and what you were doing," he said to her.

"Oh god Frank, please believe me, I wasn't going to leave you not knowing where I had gone. When I got to Marc's house I was going to text you and explain where I was and what I was doing."

"Text me?"

"Text me?" Frank asked with a laugh.

"You mean that while you were in bed having sex with LaValliere that you were going to text me?"

Frank was laughing.

"What were you going to text me? Frank, sorry I left the party but I went home with Marc LaValliere. I'm having sex with him tonight so I won't be home. Have a good night and I'll see you tomorrow," Frank said to her sarcastically.

"That's cruel," Brooke said.

"Cruel?"

"Brooke, what's cruel and shocking is that you made a spur-of-the-moment decision to toss me, your husband, your best friend and your soul mate aside to spend the night with a man that you just met," Frank said to her.

Brooke cried.

"And what's really cruel is that you expected me to be okay with it. Like it's no big deal! That's what's cruel Brooke!" Frank exclaimed.

"I'm so sorry Frank. I'm so sorry. I just wasn't thinking." She declared.

"Well, Brooke, it doesn't matter now what you were or were not thinking. And it doesn't matter what you would or would not have texted because I caught up with you before you walked out the door, and now I know your intentions. And, now you know my intentions. Neither of us has to wonder anymore. Now we just need to get to the heart of the matter."

Brooke looked up at Frank with a quizzical look on her face.

"And what's that, what's the heart of the matter?" she asked.

"Brooke, the heart of the matter is this, here's the door and LaValliere is waiting out there for you. I imagine that he's getting impatient. This is your decision," Frank firmly said to his wife of twelve years.

“Frank I need to do this you will just have to get over it I will be home tomorrow and we can makeup and everything will be as it was before I love only you.”

After saying that Brook turned to walk out the door but Frank grabbed her arm lifted her hand and removed her rings “what are you doing Frank?”

“well Brook these rings were a token of our love and commitment until death us do part and represent the vows we took in front of God you are now breaking those vows so I will not be a cuckold for you and lover boy I hereby dissolve our marriage and you can fuck as many men as you like but I am finished with you.”

“Frank don't be so melodramatic you sound like a spoiled schoolboy I will be home tomorrow and we can carry on as if nothing happened.”))

The rest is my ending:

And with that Brook opened the door to leave and as she walked out Frank said

“Goodbye, Brook.”

Frank stood for a full minute looking at the closed door not believing what had just happened then he felt the enormity of his betrayal as tears ran freely down his face and he fell to his knees sobbing uncontrollably. His friend and bodyguard Flinn AKA Bear rushed over to help him to his feet and see him to the table he and his partner Angela AKA Angel shared. “What's up boss asked Angela for an answer he just showed them the recording as he found he couldn't speak just yet. They watched the recording to the end.

ANGELA:

“That fucking bitch I'm going to scratch her fucking eyes out” and stood up to leave but Flinn grabbed her arm and told her to sit down.

The partners were on duty as Frank's and Frank's boss Kevin's Bodyguards they saw the drama unfold and when the two goons tried to stop Frank from following his wife, Angela went to go and help but Flinn said don't bother they are history let the boss have some fun. And it wasn't until Frank fell to his knees that he realised that something was wrong and went to his aid.

The Partners:

Flinn AKA Bear ex special forces stood six feet four in bare feet and was nearly as wide and weighed in at two hundred and thirty pounds all muscle, Angela AKA Angel ex-CIA agent specializing in wet work and interrogation, in contrast, stood five foot eight with a perfect figure weighing in at one hundred and fifty pounds. Of the two Angel was the most dangerous.

Franks's boss Kevin and his wife Sarah came over to see what was going on, Frank played the recording, and Sarah's reaction was much the same as Angela's Kevin looked really sad and said “sorry Frank nobody saw that coming if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I would never have believed she could do that to you if there is anything either I or the company can do just say the word and its done.”

Frank:

Frank thought to himself I can't think straight I need to focus and just as that thought came into his head his mindset switched from cheated husband to combat mode as it always did in times of stress, this had first occurred on his first combat mission with the marines some twenty years ago it meant he could make life-changing decisions without emotions clouding his judgment this was war and his enemies were Brook and LaValliere and what you did to enemies was destroy them.

“Thanks, boss there are a few things I would like done right now if that's okay.”

“ Name it son and it's all yours.”

“ I would like a clean-up team at my address in one hour with a removal van, a full rundown on LaValliere and a twenty-four-hour surveillance team put on that asswipe and an in-depth investigation to dig up any dirt they can find. And would it be ok if I moved into one of the company hospitality apartments?”

“ Sure Frank I'll have the keys sent with the van.”

Frank then went home to an empty house he felt sick knowing that he would never share the house with Brook again as he still loved her but could never forgive her for her callous behaviour and the cavalier fashion in destroying their marriage. Just then his phone rang with a voice message and attachment from Brook he opened it took one look and ran for the sink and was violently sick the voice message said hi frank I am having a wonderful time see you tomorrow the first video was showing Brook naked on her knees sucking LaValliere's cock with cum running down her chin the second video showed Brook bent over the bed with his cock in her cunt and a close up showing cum running down her legs then he pulled out of her cunt and shoved it up her ass something she would never allow Frank to do at the end LaValliere's face came on the screen and he said.

“How do you like that you useless little cuck? Tomorrow after she showers, I am going to fuck her again and keep her panties as a souvenir and send her home so you can have sloppy seconds or perhaps just lick her out and taste the cum of a real man. I must say she is trying very hard to please me but quite frankly she's not much of a fuck and her body really starting to sag with age still any cunt is better than no cunt at all and I did so enjoy taking her away from you and proving that I am the alfa male and you are a very poor beta cuck good luck with sloppy seconds TTFN.”

Frank went back to the sink and threw up again why Brook why? Frank felt as though he had been kicked in the gut and it took him several minutes to recover enough to move on he went upstairs and packed enough clothes for a week and put the case in the back of the car, just then the clean-up crew arrived he told them to take his favourite chair his desk and everything that said a male had lived there including any photos with him in them except their wedding photo. He then went back upstairs and into her walk-in wardrobe he went to the end rail and took down the cover containing her wedding dress he then went to the shoe rack and took out her wedding shoes then opened the bottom draw and took out her wedding underwear he threw them all on to the bed. He then went to his wardrobe and removed his wedding tux which he threw onto the bed he climbed up into the loft found the box marked wedding and brought it down in the box he found their wedding album and lots of wedding photos. He picked up all the items and went downstairs and out into the back patio he threw them all into the BBQ pit and emptied a bottle of BBQ lighting fluid over them and put a match to the pit and walked away.

Two hours later it was impossible to tell that a man had ever lived there Frank had wiped his existence from the house. He left a note saying I told you there would be consequences!! If you would like a memento of your night with Marc open your laptop. He left their wedding photo on the table with his wedding ring with a letter opener shaped like a dagger sticking into his photo's heart. He then drove to his new apartment to find the clean-up crew moving his stuff in the apartment when they left he opened up his laptop and accessed his bank account where he paid off the credit cards and cancelled them. He split the joint savings account 20/80 as per their prenup and placed 20% in Brook's check account and 80% in his own and thought such was the cost of cheating and closed the savings account. He then sent the video recordings to everyone he knew including her parents stating that this is why I am divorcing Brook.