Franks Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need to know that she will never do anything like that again before I let her back into my heart. I couldn't take that a second time I think I would just kill us both is that a terrible thing to admit to?”

“No Frank I completely understand my husband cheated on me took all our money and ran off with his secretary leaving me with two little girls to bring up. That's why I do this job it allows me to make enough to keep the house and bring up my girls in a certain amount of luxury and enables me to put enough away to get them through college you see I had to give up college when I fell pregnant with the twins. I was studying to be an accountant but without a college degree I can't earn enough to give the girls the life I want them to have so here I am Selling my ass for my girl's future but I must admit that when I get a client like you it's almost a pleasure.”

Frank and Penny talked until nearly midnight then walked out to their vehicles Frank noticed that Penny drove a five-year-old Honda and thought it seemed she was telling the truth about putting most of her earnings away for the children's education.

Friday night:

Frank drove to the other side of town to a fairly nice neighbourhood and pulled up outside a smart-looking apartment building. As he pulled up a young woman Brook guessed at about thirty years of age walked up to the car. Frank went round to the passenger side and opened the door for her, he then got back into the car and introduced them to each other.

“Brook this is Penny my date for tonight, Penny this is Brook, my ex-wife.”

“Pleased to meet you Brook I've heard so much about you”.

“Have you known Frank long?”

“Not very but he seems a really nice man, I have seen all the videos so why did you throw him away?”

“I can't talk about that Frank said I mustn't bring it up it's part of the deal I have with Frank and part of my punishment.”

Later that evening Frank was talking to some people he knew and left the two women alone.

“Ok brook we are alone now so why did you throw Frank away?”

“You've seen the videos so you know what this is all about the dating I mean?”

“Yeah and I can see why he wants revenge but you didn't answer my question why?”

“I honestly don't know LaValiere just swept me off my feet I really couldn't help it”.

“But Frank warned you what would happen when he caught up with you and you still did it I don't understand”.

“Neither do I. I was such a fool Frank has always been a wonderful husband no woman could ask for better it was just so exciting to have a sports superstar hitting on me. When I felt the size of his cock I was lost I think most women fantasize about a big cock at some time”.

“Well, my ex had ten inches and the sex was fantastic but no better than the sex I've had with smaller men how big is Frank?”

“You mean you've never slept with him?”

“No, we've been out to lunch a couple of times and kissed but no more than that tonight will be the first time for us, so how big is Frank?”

“About seven to eight inches and fairly thick?”

“So was Lavalliere any better in bed than Frank and was it worth it?”

“No, it was a big disappointment he wasn't nearly as loving and no it certainly wasn't worth it. I lost Frank my family won't talk to me and nearly all my friends have distanced themselves from me. Some of the divorced and unmarried ones have even hit on Frank trying to get in his pants, as far as I know, none have yet succeeded”.

“Well, I know for sure none have Frank told me about them and said they were vultures looking to pick over a fresh kill”.

Frank returned to the table and asked Penny to dance when they got on the dance floor Frank pulled Penny in tight and saw the pain in Brooks's eyes as they danced around the floor. Penny knowing what Frank wanted pressed herself against Frank and felt his growing erection so rubbed against it a little harder. Frank felt himself respond to Penny and thought well it's been a long time I might as well enjoy myself. The rest of the evening followed the same pattern with Frank and Penny dancing and leaving Brook to watch. Brook was approached by a few men and asked to dance but remembering the contract refused them all but one man who was with a few of his friends and had a little too much to drink tried to pull Brook to her feet and when Brook steadfastly refused him he got a nasty saying.

“Come on you stuck-up bitch you're going to dance whether you like it or not then you coming home with me so that I can show you what a real man can do. I know you like it, I saw you leave with LaValliere and I saw the video on the web so stop acting like Mother Terisa and get up”.

Frank saw the altercation and walked over to the struggling couple he tapped the man on the shoulder.

“Hay bud the lady said no so beat it”.

“And if I don't what are you going to do about it, grandad?”

Frank reached out and grabbed the man's thumb pulled it back against his wrist and locked the man's elbow against his waist thus giving him leverage against the thumb joint forcing the man to gasp in agony.

“Now apologise to the lady or I'll break your thumb NOW ASSHOLE!”

“Sorry mam I didn't mean to hurt you I've had a little too much to drink please forgive me.”

Frank let him go and the man went outside got into his car and sped away.

“Thank you, Frank, for sticking up for me I really don't deserve it.”

“As you well know I would do that for any woman in that position.”

“Well thank you anyway.”

Frank and Penny danced a few more times and Frank looked at his watch and said “time to go”. He retrieved their coats and led them out to the car the seating arrangements were the same as when they arrived. When they entered the house Frank told Brook to make some coffee and he and Penny sat on the couch. Penny put her hand on Frank's thigh and waited for the coffee to be ready. When Brook brought the coffee she noticed where Penny's hand was and gave a little sigh thinking that would have been me if I hadn't fucked everything up. After coffee, Penny cleared the cups away and washed them up.

“You didn't have to do that I would have done it.”

“That's ok Brook you are not my servant and I like to do my bit.”

“Well, thanks all the same.”

Frank looked at the two women and thought at another time they would be the best of friends. He suddenly realised the reason he liked Penny was because she reminded him of a younger version of Brook and thought well what does that say about me?

The time came that Brook was dreading the most bedtime Frank and Penny started up the stairs with Brook following looking at the floor and wondering what was going to happen and what would she do if Frank insisted, she join in.

“Why don't you go and change into something a little less formal then come into the bedroom.”

Frank and Penny went into the bedroom and got undressed and onto the bed and Penny started to fondle Frank's penis, Brook walked into the bedroom looking at the floor and Frank told her to sit in the corner chair, she did as she was told and looked up to see Penny giving frank a very enthusiastic blow job. Frank was looking straight at her he continued to watch Brook until he came into Penny's mouth with a loud grunt. When he looked back at Brook he could see she was crying he thought good now she knows what it feels like to see the one you love above all others with someone else.

Penny continued to suck Frank until he was hard again then put on a rubber straddled him and rode him to her first orgasm she then got on all fours and he fucked her to a second orgasm he pulled out and gently inserted himself into her back door and rode her to another shattering orgasm. He continued to fuck her ass until he unloaded his second load into the rubber they then lay exhausted on the bed, he looked at Brook who was quietly sobbing and said.

“You can go to bed now that you know how I felt when I saw you being fucked by Mark.”

Brook stood on shaky legs and left the bedroom thinking at least he didn't make me join in. Why is it that they fucked but I'm the one that feels dirty? And yes I do now understand how Frank felt and I would give anything if I could take that hurt away from him.

The same scenario played out once a month for the next four months on the last date Brook was in such a state Penny had to help her to her room and stayed there until Brook cried herself to sleep then returned to Frank.

“Frank I don't think I can do this anymore. In fact, I won't do this again it's killing Brook and I think we may have nearly pushed her over the edge she is going to need to see a counsellor to get over what she did and what we have put her through I think she has learned her lesson the hard way.”

“I agree with you I may have gone too far but I needed this if I am ever going to forgive her, can we still meet say for lunch at the standard rates of course? There is a proposition I wish to discuss with you, would Wednesday at one be ok?”

“Sure, I look forward to it but what's the big mystery?”

I'll tell you Wednesday oh by the way your name isn't really Penny, is it? What is your real name?”

“Why is that important can't I just stay as Penny your friend?”

Frank looked at Penny and she was a little upset.

“It's ok Penny no big deal I was just wondering that's all see you Wednesday.”

Frank took Penny back to her apartment and with a chaste kiss said goodbye, he then returned to Brook.

“Brook we need to talk”.

Brook.

Oh no, he's fallen in love with Penny and he's going to dump me and it's all my fault.

“What do you want to talk about Frank?”

“Well Penny and I had a long discussion about what we have put you through and have decided that we can't do that anymore so from now on I won't be bringing my date home, however I will continue to date regularly so I may not be coming home some nights, but I will warn you in advance.”

“Thank you, Frank, and thank Penny for me I don't hold it against her for the pain you both put me through. I now think I know how hurt you were that weekend, and the guilt is just about killing me and I wouldn't blame you if you kicked me to the kerb I deserve it.”

“Well Brook it's not over yet you still have a long way to go but the worst part is over, remember to look at your contract you still have over two years to go.”

“I won't forget Frank but if the worst is over I think I can survive the rest and I look forward to seeing the next part of the contract.”

Monday:

Frank went into his office and asked his secretary Helen to arrange a meeting with the company's corporate attorney Simon, Helen called him back a few minutes later informing him that his appointment was at one thirty.

Frank walked into Simon's office at twenty-nine.

“Hi, Frank what can I do for you?”

“Hi Simon, you know about the trouble I had with Brook earlier this year well we are trying for a reconciliation, the reason I'm here is that I have a rather unusual contract I wish you to draft for me”

“Ok, Frank fire away.”

Frank spent the next hour explaining the last four months to Simon and outlining the contract he required at the end of the conversation Simon looked at Frank and said.

“Does Brook know about this and if so what does she think?”

“No, not yet but I know she will fall in line as she likes Penny. Oh by the way Penny is not her real name and I haven't found that out yet so leave the names blank and I will fill it out later will That be OK?

“Sure Frank but we will have to rewrite it and have signed it at some stage to make it legal.”

“Ok, Simon I can work around that can you have the draft ready by Wednesday morning?”

“Sure, it will be on your desk when you come in.”

When Simon left Frank brought up his banking and investment account, in all he had over two and a half million dollars to play with. He then called the payroll officer to enquire as to his performance and quarterly bonus account held in a separate company account and was pleasantly surprised to find he had just over five million dollars deferred and earning interest. Of course, any money taken from this account would be taxable but he realised he would have more than enough to complete his plan.

Wednesday:

Frank was sitting drinking a coffee when Penny came into the restaurant looking radiant as usual, Frank stood as Penny sat down, they made some small talk and ordered lunch Penny asked.

“How is Brook?”

“She's feeling much better after I told her I wouldn't be bringing any more dates home and she asked me to thank you for the consideration you showed her.”

Just then the meal arrived and they ate in virtual silence, when the waitress cleared away and brought them coffee, Frank opened his briefcase and brought out an official-looking document Penny frowned and asked.

“Is this what this lunch is all about?”

“Yes and no, one I just wanted to have lunch with you and two this is to thank you for all you have done to help Brook and I, please read it all before you comment.”

Penny took the document from Frank and started to read after a short period she looked at Frank with raised eyebrows. Then continued to read suddenly tears started to run down her face but with a big smile to prove that they were tears of joy. As she finished the document she leapt out of her chair and literally threw herself at Frank crushing him in a bear-like hug and smothered him with kisses. By now half the restaurant had stopped eating and was staring at them Frank disengaged himself from Penny and sat her back down.

“So, Penny what do you think are you interested in my proposal?”

“Oh, Frank I don't know what to say what have I done to deserve to know such a wonderful man as you? What on earth was Brook thinking when she acted the way she did doesn't she realise how special you are? I don't know of any other man who would do this for a woman he has known for less than a year and not want something back for it. Frank, I accept your proposal well both of them actually and I would be proud to have your baby where do I sign?”

“Where there are gaps where your name should be your real name please also please fill in the names of your children where appropriate.”

The contract No:382401

This contract is between Mr. Frank Walker and Ms. Gwen Penny Summers and constitutes a binding agreement that Mr. Walker promises to provide Ms Summers with the following. Provided she terminates her present employment immediately and never returns to her present profession, upon receiving this document failure to do so will immediately render this contract null and void and all monetary assistance will cease immediately.

Mr Walker undertakes to fully finance Ms Summers's children's education from this date on. He will also make available a suitable residence for Ms Summers and her Children within easy access to their current school or one of Ms Summers's choosing. Furthermore, Mr Walker will finance Ms Summers's further education with a view to her becoming a qualified accountant as is her wish. Mr Walker will also provide Ms Summers with the financial means to support her family until she finds suitable employment, the amount Mr Walker is suggesting is seventy thousand dollars per annum paid in advance from the finalisation of this contract. Mr Walker will require no reward nor special relationship from Ms Summers or repayment financially nor payment in kind.

The proposal:

Further to the proposed contract above Mr Walker would like to propose the following. As Mr Walker has had no children with his ex-wife as she stated as a condition of marriage she didn't want any children. He would like Ms Summers to have his child by artificial insemination. She would be compensated to the sum of one million dollars in addition to this sum he would also pay all expenses including the child's education and a child support plan to the legal requirements pertaining at that time. He would also like to request visitation rights to see his child at Ms Summers's convenience, the child would not be made aware of his father's identity until he comes of age and this would be at Ms Summers discretion.

The above request is in no way linked to the aforementioned contract No:382401. And not a requirement for said contract.

Gwen [AKA Penny] filled in the appropriate blanks and signed the contract and the proposal. Frank explained that this was a dummy run and that both the contract and the proposal would have to be typed up using legal jargon and re-signed and witnessed at a later date to make everything legal. Gwen immediately called the agency she worked for and told them she would no longer be available and that could they remove her from their books and website, they agreed and wished her well.

Frank returned home to find Brook preparing the evening meal he noticed she was looking far more relaxed and the haunted look was not so noticeable, Brook greeted Frank enthusiastically.

“Hi, Frank dinner will be ready soon take a seat”.

“I'll just have a quick shower and change be down in a minute”.

Frank entered the dining room just as Brook was serving up.

“Hmmm, that smells good macaroni cheese if I'm not mistaken.”

After the meal, Frank told Brook what he had done regarding the contract and the proposal he had made to Penny {didn't want to tell Brook, Penny's real name just yet he wanted to talk about that to Penny/Gwen first.} Brook thought about what Frank had just told her she realised she had no say in the matter as they weren't married anymore. Frank's money was his own but the realisation that she had denied Frank children and so had hurt him for a long time without realising it, also made her realise how much Frank had loved her to forgo having children for her sake. It made her feel so selfish she started to cry.

“I'm so sorry Frank I was so selfish I didn't stop to think how much you wanted to have children and now it's too late what a bitch I've been you must have loved me very much to have put up with me for so long. I can't make that up to you but I will try and I promise that if we do reconcile I will treat Penny's child like my own. I love you Frank and I want you to be happy so if having a child with Penny is what it takes I'm all for it and Frank if you want to do it the natural way that's okay too”.

Eleven months into the first year of the contract with Brook, Frank has been seeing Penny every Friday as date night after Penny insisted he got her pregnant the natural way. Penny is two months pregnant all are delighted even Brook isn't upset knowing Frank will finally be a father. Frank and Brook sat down together after their evening meal.

“Brook we need to talk about where we are going, and I would like to make some changes to the remainder of our contract and propose that we start year two. Immediately with the following changes I will no longer date Penny now that she is pregnant nor anyone else I will still see Penny and carry on a platonic relationship, I will come home every night except when I am working.

Next Saturday we will go shopping and buy you a new wardrobe from a better class of shops the wardrobe will also include evening wear and nicer undergarments. Also, we will have a Friday date night every week I propose these changes in order to accelerate our reconciliation at the same time I suggest we attend weekly counselling to try and remove any lingering resentment we may feel if all goes well we may move on to year three early, what do you think?”

“Oh Frank that would be marvellous I can hardly wait for our first date”

“Don't get too far ahead of yourself this doesn't mean you will be moving back into the main bedroom and sex is still not on the cards just getting used to each other again as a couple OK?”

“Yes, Frank I understand it's just that I'm so excited that you feel we are doing so well, thank you Frank for giving me this opportunity I really appreciate what you are doing”.