Franks Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brook answered the phone knowing Frank was going to tell her it was all over and he never wanted to see her again. She was already crying when he gave her the news that he was willing to try to make it up she nearly fainted with happiness, When she put the phone down she felt happier than she could ever remember but realised she still had a long way to go before Frank finally forgave her if ever. That afternoon the doorbell rang and when Brook answered it a man was standing there “are you Mrs Brook Walker?”

“Yes, what can I do for you?”

“I have a delivery for you Mrs Walker it's parked outside would you please check it out and sign my delivery form?”

Brook walked out to her new car it was a three-year-old red Toyota that looked brand new she signed the form and took the keys she thought it was a very nice car considering she didn't deserve such consideration.

LaValiere:

LaValiere sat in his cell awaiting trial his preliminary hearing hadn't gone well and the judge had refused bail as a flight risk and he wondered who this guy was who found out about his blog and the photos he kept. Then he grinned as he thought about the contract his shady attorney was about to put on whomever he was.

Monday:

Frank made an appointment with Silvia for Wednesday at 3 p.m. Silvia seemed pleased that Frank was at least willing to look at the possibility of a reunion with Brook. But was taken by surprise that even better Frank wanted to tell Brook himself this was a real step in the right direction.

Frank phoned Brook Monday afternoon to tell her about the appointment and to inform her he had cancelled the eviction order for the time being and a little surprised Frank also admitted to himself that part of the reason he wanted to tell Brook himself was that he wanted to hear her voice that he missed so much.

Brook answered on the second ring, she had been sitting by the phone waiting for Silvia to ring and was delighted that it was Frank instead.

“High Brook how are you?”

“A lot better now Frank how about you?”

“Getting by best as I can but the reason I called is to let you know that I have arranged a meeting for Wednesday at 3 pm if that's ok with you?”

“Frank that's wonderful news I look forward to seeing them”.

“Just a minute Brook I have some other news first I have cancelled the pending eviction this morning. Also sometime this afternoon you will have a car delivered to you, it won't be the top-of-the-range Merc you are used to, but it will be transport so you won't have to keep calling for a cab don't read anything into this it's just practical.”

“Frank thank you so much you don't know what this means to me I am so grateful.”

“Well, it was nice talking to you Brook I'll see you Wednesday”.

“Frank I know you don't want to hear this just now but I do really love you”.

“Goodbye Brook.”

Frank ended the call and sat there looking at the phone and realised he was grinning like a lovesick fool but shit it was so nice to hear her voice again.

Frank sat at his desk going through some paperwork when Kevin {Frank's boss} phoned him and asked him to come to his office. Frank walked into Kevin's office ten minutes later.

“What's up boss?”

“Well, you sound a little chipper than last time we spoke what's new or shouldn't I ask?”

“Brook and I are in counselling and it's going quite well”.

“Well, that's just great I know Sarah will be delighted you know she thinks the world of both of you and we both wish you the best of luck, now I have some intelligence for you about LaValiere it seems his shyster lawyer has put a hit on you but don't worry I'll take care of it or rather Bear and Angel will but be on your guard ok?”

“Thanks for the heads up I'll watch my back until it blows over”.

Frank went back to his paperwork and wondered how Bear and Angel were doing finding the lawyer and his hit man.

Wednesday:

Frank sat in Silvia's office waiting for Brook to arrive and he wondered briefly whether she was getting his own back for keeping her waiting the last time, just then the door opened and in walked Brook looking a bit flustered.

“I'm sorry I'm late everybody pointedly looking at Emma I got pulled over as my new car hasn't been registered to me yet it's still in the system and I had to prove ownership”.

Silvia:

“That's ok Brook you're here now so shall we start I believe Frank wants to say something first though”.

“Thank you, Silvia, first I should introduce Emma Knight my attorney I asked Emma here this afternoon to witness a document I hope Brook will sign so that we may move forward It's a three-year plan towards reconciliation Brook will be asked to sign her agreement to the first year only and if she completes the first year she will be shown the second-year agreement and so on. I feel it only fair to warn you Brook the first-year agreement is designed to make you hurt the way you hurt me this may seem petty but my dad always told me don't get mad get even and I fully intend to do just that.

You said that you would do anything to win me back well this is the first stage of my healing but I can tell you that the second and third years will get easier towards our being together. This is not a legal nor a binding contract in any way you can walk out at any time and that will be the end of our relationship. But I must warn you that the divorce will go ahead regardless as I want us to start from scratch and see where it leads.

Here are the conditions required for the first year they are purposely designed to make you fail. However, if you are still with me at the end of the first year I will know that you meant it when you said you would do anything to make things right. After that things will get easier so read it and think it over if you agree to return it signed to Emma and after the divorce is finalised I will move back in.”

“Frank this is highly unusual and totally against any form of reconciliation I have ever heard of”.

“No Silvia Frank is right he is entitled to some form of revenge for what I did to him and I am prepared to sign the contract right now without even reading it if it will eventually reunite me with Frank. I said I would do anything and I meant it, Emma please give me the document right now and thank you, Frank, for giving me this chance to at least give you some small amount of revenge.”

Brook didn't even look at the document she just signed at the bottom and returned it to Emma.

Emma checked the document and signed as a witness she then gave a copy to Brook who put it in her bag, she would read it later. With the business concluded Frank and Emma thanked everyone for attending and left.

When Brook got home she poured herself a stiff drink and sat on the couch to read the document she had agreed to. She had to reread it several times before the severity of it finally hit her and she cried herself to sleep. She woke up when the doorbell rang it was Tracy coming to check up on her.

“How did the meeting go?”

“Better than I expected”.

Brook then went through the meeting with Tracy concluding with.

“I think I signed my life away today or at least the next three years”.

“Can I see the contract?”

“Sure, take a look”.

Tracy took the document and sat reading it occasionally commenting like.

“Shit, oh fuck or Jesus”.

“Is this for real Brook he didn't force you to sign did he?”

“No, but he did say that it's not a legal contract and not enforceable and I can walk away at any time I choose but if I truly am sorry and want a reconciliation. I would live up to it. I did say I would do anything to get him back and I fully intend to live the life he is demanding for the next three years.”

“No matter how much I loved a man I don't think I could do this Brook I hope you know what you are doing.”

Friday's Paper.

Two men were found nailed to a tree on the edge of town one is believed to be Mark LaValliere's attorney the other was Identified as a known contract killer wanted by various law enforcement agencies including the F.B.I. It appears they were tortured before being killed a reliable source claims that their skin was flayed from their upper bodies and were then left to bleed to death the sheriff's department refused to confirm nor deny this report.

LaValliere is to stand trial for five counts of blackmail demanding sex from married women he had picked up at various clubs and recording having sex with them without their knowledge of the recordings he is then accused of using those recordings to force them to have further couplings against their will it is also alleged that to make it easier to lure them away from their husbands he had one of his security men spike their drinks and on at least two occasions his security men beat up the husbands when they tried to stop their wife from going with LaValliere. If convicted he faces a jail term of up to ten years.

Three months later:

Brook retrieved the mail from the mailbox and noticed an official-looking envelope which she opened first in it she found the final divorce papers she and Frank were now single she felt both sad and happy, sad because her wonderful marriage was over and happy because Frank would now move back in and they could start over. Her cell rang it was Frank.

“Hi, Frank did you do the final papers today?”

“Yeah just delivered thought I would give you a call and arrange a meeting to move things along how about this afternoon at the grill say at five we'll have a meal and talk things over OK?”

“Oh Frank that would be wonderful I look forward to it immensely I can hardly wait”.

“Brook it's just a meal and some conversation nothing more read your contract and dress down no kiss and no embrace got it?”

“Yes, Frank I understand I'll behave I promise.”

“Well, I hope this promise is better than the one you made with your wedding vows.”

“Frank please give me a chance.”

“I have and this is your last chance don't fuck it up see you at five.”

Frank broke the connection and Brook started to cry oh god I have to make this work please help me make things right. She looked at the clock it was three thirty she only had one and a half hours to get ready and to make it to the grill about a twenty-minute drive. She rushed upstairs to shower and get ready she decided on a plain go-to-church-type dress, flat shoes and very little make-up. She took one final look in the mirror and thought I hope Frank will be satisfied with my choice for our first meeting alone.

Frank had just broken the connection with Brook, he looked down at the newspaper he had been reading.

LaValieree was found guilty of five counts of blackmail for sexual reward and eleven counts of recording sexual acts without permission from the other partner the drug charges were unproven owing to the main witness disappearing LaValiere was sentenced to five years with the possibility of parole after three he is not expected to appeal, it was also reported that his twenty million mansions burned to the ground and as there was no security in evidence on the premises as stipulated in the Insurance policy the Mercantile Union insurance company have refused the claim. Fire department investigators said the fire was a deliberate arson attack carried out by a professional using thermite devices which made it virtually impossible to put out, the investigation continues.

Frank was sitting in his SUV waiting for Brook to pull into the Grill's parking lot and he realised he was really looking forward to seeing Brook. He knew he still loved her but she had to pay for the hurt she had caused he wanted her to feel the way he had when he saw her with LaValiere just thinking about it caused a knot to form in his stomach and chest. He realised he was griping the steering wheel so tight his knuckles were white he forced himself to calm down and took a few deep breaths.

Just then Brook's car pulled into the bay next to him she looked over and smiled Frank almost smiled back but stopped himself thinking I'm not going to make this easy for her. Brook noticed he didn't smile back and thought this was going to be an uphill struggle well I didn't think this would be easy I'll just have to go with the flow and see where it leads. Brook and Frank got out of their vehicles and met in front of them Frank didn't offer his arm so they walked into the restaurant like two people having a business meeting which was almost true. They were shown to a booth in the corner after Frank had asked for a table with a little privacy. They ordered their meal and a drink and waited silently for the drinks to arrive.

“Brook I have asked you here so that we may discuss my moving back in now that the divorce is final I thought that Saturday would be convenient for me is that ok with you?”

“Frank I would be happy for you to move back in whenever you want.”

“OK I'll arrange a moving van for about mid-day are you sure you are comfortable with the conditions of my moving back?”

“Well, they are a bit unusual and I am worried about me joining in if requested but I am committed to a reconciliation so I will just have to suck it up so to speak”.

There was a tremor in her voice and a small tear rolled down her face, Frank thought good now she is beginning to hurt a little but not nearly enough. They ate their meal in silence the ordered another drink.

“Frank does the first year start from Saturday?”

“Why Do you ask Brook?”

“Well, I thought I would write a journal about our three-year plan that we could look back on in future years to remind us how I atoned for my foolish and stupid behaviour.”

“That doesn't sound like a bad idea Brook if it's accurate, now I think it's time we went home I'll see you Saturday.”

Saturday:

Brook sat looking at the clock it was 11.55 and she wondered if time really did slow down when you were waiting for something to happen. 11.57 and she heard a van pull up outside she looked out the window just as Frank pulled up in his S.U.V. Brook rushed to the door to let him in.

“High Frank it's good to see you Can I help unload the van?”

“No, it's ok Brook they have it well in hand”.

Brook watched as two of Franks's men from work started to unload what little furniture Frank had taken with him. Watching them bring Franks's stuff in made Brook feel a little melancholy about the reason Frank had left in the first place. She noticed that one of the men was Bear and hoped Angel wasn't with him her hopes were dashed as Angel got out of the cab and walked into the house. If looks could kill Brook knew she would be dead, as Angel passed Brook she whispered.

“If you hurt him again you deal with me.”

Brook suppressed a shudder and asked if anyone would like coffee all answered that they would. So, she went into the kitchen to make coffee for everyone, and the next twenty minutes passed in almost silence. When the move was complete, and the van had gone Frank went into his office to reconnect his computer when he came out Brook called “lunch is ready” and brought out a plate with sandwiches and a bottle of beer. They had a compatible lunch and sat in an awkward silence neither knowing what to say after a while Frank said.

“Have you got rid of your past life clothes yet”.

“No, not yet I haven't got anything else to wear”.

“Ok, Brook lets go to Walmart and buy yourself a completely new wardrobe so we can start fresh.”

That afternoon they went to Walmart and spent several hundred dollars buying cheap off the peg clothes and sensible under wear they then went home and sorted out all Brooks's clothes burning the undergarments and putting her designer clothes in trash bags for the charity shop all except the outfit Brook had worn on that fated night Frank insisted she keep that but didn't say why Brook was a bit upset but never said anything.

Frank had now moved back in and occupied the master bedroom with Brook in the guest room. Brook would go food shopping with Tracy or Pam as per the agreement and stay with her parents when Frank was away for the first two months Frank didn't date and Brook began to relax thinking perhaps Frank had changed his mind about dating. Then one Friday Morning Frank told Brook to get dressed up tonight in the little black number she had worn the night she went off with LaValiere. When Frank came home he showered dressed in a suit and came downstairs when he saw Brook he said. “You look nice enough to eat” And got her a wrap to combat the chill night air they walked out to Frank's SUV and Brook naturally stood by the front passenger door Frank ever the gentleman walked around to the passenger side but instead of opening the front door he opened the back and motioned Brook to enter the rear of the vehicle Brook climbed into the back and wondered what was going to happen.

Earlier in the week Frank had phoned an old friend of his who after a very messy divorce announced he would no longer date with a view to having a relationship but would use an escort agency to fulfil his sexual needs. To ask him for the number of the agency he then called the agency and told her what his requirements were after she stopped laughing she said that's cruel but I like it. She sent him the web address he looked through the women available and picked a tall {5'10} long-haired blond with a figure like a model, about ten years younger than him. He then called the escort directly and invited her to lunch but made it clear this was not to be a sexual encounter but he would pay the full price for her time she agreed and said she would meet him at a little restaurant across town that afternoon.

Frank got there early and waited the woman came up to him and he nearly didn't recognise her. She looked totally ordinary in a business suit and low heels a far cry from the vamp on the web she saw his confusion and very low chuckle sat opposite Frank.

“Hi, my name's Penny you didn't recognise me did you?”

“Well, no as a matter of fact I didn't you look somewhat different from your photo”.

“That's because I'm not working and this falls under the heading of a social meeting are you disappointed?”

Frank looked at the woman opposite and thought at a different time and place he would really like to get to know this woman. She was the sort of woman Frank would have asked out if he was interested in dating but this was just a revenge trip.

“On the contrary, I think you look even better in the flesh so to speak and I am pleasantly surprised would you dress in the same manner on Friday but with a bit more makeup?”

“Oh, sure it's called the girl next door look but why?”

Frank explained his plan for revenge on Brook and why he was doing it she listened without interruption and when he finished she said.

“Are you sure you want to do this as once it's done it can't be undone and your marriage may not survive? I can understand why you want to do this but it may backfire on you and I'm not comfortable with your wife joining in with us I am bisexual but I don't like to purposely hurt people.”

“Well, Penny I respect and admire your work ethic so I will respect your wishes and just have her watch so that she feels the same hurt that she caused me if this is unacceptable to you please say so now and I will find someone else.”

“No Frank I am happy to help you get revenge as I am sure from what you have said that she deserves it but only after you have shown me the videos you have is that ok?”

“Sure, no problem here's my phone help yourself I just can't look at them it's too upsetting.”

Penny sat watching the videos with a look of shock on her face then turned to Frank and said.

“I'm surprised you didn't break her neck the stupid little tramp what did she think she was doing are you sure you want her back?”

“No I'm not sure but I still love her and if she survives the three-year contract I may take her back I just don't know that's why I am being so mean and heartless I need her to hurt the way I hurt every time I think about what she did. I have nightmares about it and wake up crying and sometimes in the morning when I wake up at first I expect to see her lying next to me and then I remember what happened and have to rush to the bathroom and throw up.