Franks Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes, I remember Frank and another of his team were injured in a car crash and he spent several weeks in hospital.”

“Have you seen the scars from that crash Brook?”

“Yes of course”.

“Well didn't you think it strange that a car crash left little round scars, they are called bullet holes Brook and he got them saving Angel's life for the third time so she's a bit pissed at what you did to Frank.”

Just then the doorbell rang Brook looked through the spy hole and saw a middle-aged man in a suit accompanied by a younger man dressed in what could only be described as tactical clothing seeing no danger there, she opened the door.

“Are you Mrs Brook Walker?”

“Yes, what do you want?”

“I am Todd Manning the housing allocations Manager according to our records Mr Walker vacated these premises Friday night. Moved into new quarters, therefore this house is now available for a new tenant so I am serving you notice to quit this abode within fourteen days here is the notice to quit orders have a nice day.”

With that said he handed Brook a manila envelope and left.

Frank called a meeting for his team at 3 p.m. The team assembled as required in the briefing room. Frank started by thanking everyone for attending and continued.

“I know you are all aware of what has transpired between my wife and I and am well aware that you would like nothing better than to take matters into your own hands. And make them pay for what they have done however tempting I find that I must ask that you respect my wishes and stay out of this situation as I have it in hand. believe me, they will both pay the full price. I intend to ruin both of them in due course and as the Spanish say revenge is a course best served cold so can I count on your cooperation?”

“Sir yes sir echoed through the room”.

“Thank you I knew I could count on you all.”

Brook stood there dumbfounded unable to comprehend that Frank had just made her homeless, she thought where will I go everybody hates me it was just one night.

The doorbell rang Tracy looked through the spy hole and saw it was Mike her husband but he didn't seem to have his Glock with him, she let him in and asked about the Glock.

“I won't be needing it Frank told everyone to leave Brook and LaValliere to him he would sort them out so Brook is safe for the time being.”

Brook just sat on the floor and cried “what have I done I'm such a fool I should have known that Frank wouldn't stand for it and now he's gone nuclear I have no money no car and now nowhere to live What will I do?”

Tracy:

“It's your own fault you gambled your marriage for one night of sex with that asshole and lost everything you stupid bitch what you need to do is convince Frank to meet with you and crawl on all fours and beg for his forgiveness.”

“But I can't even get in touch with him he's cut me off.”

Mike:

“I'll talk to him and see if I can arrange a meeting.”

“Thanks, Mike tell him I'll do anything he asks and I mean anything if he will just give me a chance to make it up to him.”

“I'll try but I can't promise anything.”

Tuesday:

Mike made an appointment to see Frank and after a long conversation, Frank was finally persuaded to meet with Brook. Frank said he would confer with Emma to make sure this wouldn't impact the divorce plans. Frank called Emma who thought it was a brilliant idea and would show the judge that he was at least open to the idea of a reconciliation but it would be best to hold the meeting on natural ground and suggested a guidance counsellor, She would set it up for Thursday the day after Brook was served so she would have no illusions that Frank fully intended to divorce her.

When Mike told Brook that Frank was prepared to meet her and would be in touch she was ecstatic and hope bloomed in her she felt that a great weight had been lifted from her shoulders and had the best night's sleep since this all started.

Wednesday:

Frank went to see how the information gathering had gone against LaValliere, Peter Manning the head of the department met Frank at his office door and invited him in.

Frank:

“How is it going Pete?”

“Just about finished got all of his journal downloaded including pictures and some names of his victims including one high court judge's wife and one female senator. What do you have in mind as this was taken from a publicly accessible website it's all admissible in court and if we can prove that he is using the photos to blackmail either he's looking at jail time.”

“No, I don't want him in jail yet first I want to ruin him I thought I might send all the evidence to the team sponsors who would dump the team and seriously curtail their income. However, I don't really want the rest of the players to suffer just because of that arshole so I thought a meeting with the directors of the team would be more productive as in you either sack LaValliere or we go public.”

“Great idea let me set it up and I'll let you know how it went.”

Brook:

Brook felt she finally had a chance to reconcile with Frank and was determined to do whatever it took to win him back Frank's lawyer had telephoned her to let her know that she and Frank had an appointment with Silvia Crane the counsellor for Thursday at 3 pm. Brook was so excited she couldn't stay still and kept finding little things to do to keep her occupied at about 2 p.m. the doorbell rang, she opened the door to find a deputy sheriff and a woman in a business suit standing there the woman asked.

“Are you Mrs. Brook Walkman?”

“Yes, what do you want?”

“Can I see some identification please?”

Brook showed the woman her driving licence.

“Mrs Walkman you have been served”.

And gave Brook a large vanilla envelope then turned and walked back to her car and drove away.

Brook looked at the envelope like it was a snake about to bite her then collapsed to the floor shaking so badly she couldn't open the envelope until she calmed down. She opened the envelope to find the divorce papers inside with a CD marked porn queen for the night. Brook was still sitting there when Tracy came by to see how she was doing.

“He's divorcing me” and she held up the papers and he sent me this holding up the CD.

“Well, what did you expect after what you did to him? Send you some fucking flowers? It's time you got your head out of your ass and faced up to what you did and accept the consequences.”

“But he's agreed to meet me tomorrow with a counsellor”.

“That doesn't mean he won't divorce you it just means he's willing to talk.”

Brook put the CD into the machine and started watching a replay of a night and morning romp with LaValliere she broke down in tears saying “he'll never take me back I wouldn't in his place.”

“I am such a fucking idiot what was I thinking disrespecting Frank like that and thinking he would be all right with it in the morning I must have been on drugs but I wasn't even drunk what did I think I was doing oh please God help me get him back.”

Thursday:

Brook spent the morning trying to decide what to wear and eventually decided that a dress down would be the best look for a truly repentant wife. She wore a business-type suit with no makeup and sensible shoes. She arrived at the counsellor's office ten minutes early and had to wait to be admitted the counsellor's office consisted of a twenty by fifteen-foot room with a large central table with two chairs next to each other on one side and a single chair on the other. Brook was greeted by Silvia and shown to one of the chairs Brook was nervously waiting for Frank to arrive, on the advice of Emma who said it would put Brook off balance he arrived ten minutes late. Silvia showed Frank to the chair next to Brook he looked at Brook picked up the chair and moved it to the end of the table putting several feet between them, he then sat down still looking at Brook.

“Well, Brook you asked for this meeting what do you want?”

“Just a moment Mr Walker that is not how we start counselling I ask the questions and the participants answer, that way I can control the meeting in a fair and calm environment.”

“OK, doc you have the floor but be advised I will have my say whether you like it or not as far as I am concerned you are a referee to see we both get to say our piece and get it off our chests so to speak.”

“Mr. Walker I am here to see if there is any chance for the two of you to reach an amicable reconciliation to your problems, now may I call you both by your first names and you can call me Silvia?”

Frank and Brook both agreed.

“You first Brook what are you hoping to achieve from these counselling sessions?”

“I hope Frank will find it in his heart to forgive me for the hurt I've caused him by my selfish and idiotic actions Frank I really love you and I'll do anything to prove it to you please give me another chance I know I fucked up and hurt you badly but I can't envisage a life without you at my side.”

Frank sat there without saying anything and let the silence drag on until Silvia spoke.

“Well, Frank what do you think of Brooks's statement?”

“Before I answer that question I would like to make a statement of my own together with a visual aid, I have a thumb drive I would like to enter into this counselling session to make my point very clear.”

“Frank I think it's a bit early to start showing fault videos at this stage perhaps later.”

“I'm sorry but I didn't make myself clear I wasn't asking, it is a condition of my continual participation in this counselling session either I am allowed to continue with my statement or I leave, it's up to you.”

“Very well frank if you insist but it is highly irregular to insert a video at this stage.”

Frank inserted the thumb drive into the TV and pressed play then paused.

“Just to be clear Brook has already seen the video but I would like to recap just what happened that led us to this confrontation I shall be pausing the video from time to time to make a point or to explain what is in fact happening.”

Frank restarted the video; the first clip was as Brook and LaValliere were walking away from Frank to dance taken on his phone Frank stopped the recording.

“This is where the trouble really started Mark had already danced with Brook six times to my three so when he asked to dance with her again I said no but Brook took his hand and said “Of course you can silly don't be rude Frank” and walked off to the dance floor.”

“As you can see from this next clip their dancing was totally inappropriate you can clearly see Mark feeling Brook's ass and pressing his erection into her crutch and notice she isn't trying to stop him but is, in fact, pushing back tell me brook if that was me up there doing that with some red-haired beauty how would you have felt? Brook later confessed that when they were out of sight at the back of the dance floor she allowed him to put his hand down her top and up her dress while she rubbed his erection through his trousers and if that isn't disrespectful I don't know what is the rest of this clip is self-explanatory.”

“As you watch the rest of this clip Brook try imagining that you are me and I am you and how you would have felt.”

As they watched the clip progress and the two goons tried to stop Frank from following Brook and his continuation to catch up with Brook Silvia said.

“Stop the recording, what happened there and who were those two men and what did you do to them?”

“Those two men were with LaValiere to stop the husband of the wife he picked up from interfering as to what happened to them I sent them both to the hospital those men attacked me with the full knowledge and approval of Brook not the action of a woman who is supposed to love her husband and can't live without him is it?”

Frank looked at Brook who was sobbing her heart out he then resumed the video up to the point where Brook walked out the door to meet LaValiere.

“Up to this point, I felt we could still salvage our marriage with some counselling but when she walked out the door I knew our marriage was over as you can see I was totally broken and had to be helped to my chair by friends.”

“The next clip shows what Brook did Friday night and is self-explanatory”.

At the end of the clip, Frank pressed pause.

“You may have noticed that Brook gave Mark a BJ and swallowed, something she would never do for me. She also allowed Mark to sodomise her something she would never allow me to do saying it was a disgusting thing to do only done by sick perverts. Not only did she allow it but you couldn't help but notice she had a shattering orgasm before Mark finally shot his load you may also notice that no condom was used. This next clip is Saturday morning there are two versions of this clip one sent to me by LaValliere and one taken by a drone outside the window it clearly shows that Brook was reluctant and was forced into allowing LaValliere to fuck her one last time. You may think because she was forced to allow this I should forgive her for this however she put herself into this situation so no forgiveness is possible, tell me, Silvia, if you were me would you forgive her?”

“That is beside the point Frank the question is can you forgive her before you answer that ask yourself will your life be better with or without Brook in it. Make your decision on that answer if the answer is that you would like Brook back in your life it's going to take a lot of work on both your parts to get back to anything like the life you had before. And Brook first you must acknowledge the hurt and disrespect you have heaped on Frank and he will probably never be able to completely trust you again so you will have to put up with his occasional bouts of jealousy. He may wish to place safeguards in place while he is away on business so ask yourself can you live with a man that doesn't trust you? Now I suggest that you both have a lot to think about and I would like you both to return next week to continue with counselling would that be possible?”

Frank:

“I'll think about it and let you know by Monday.”

Brook:

“Yes of course please Frank say you will I know we can work it out I'll do anything to make this work and I do mean anything I love you Frank and I don't think I can go on living without you please say yes”.

“I said I would think about it and I will let you know my decision Monday goodbye Silvia goodbye Brook.”

And with that, Frank left the room and went back to his apartment.

Friday:

Mark LaValliere lounged by the pool soaking up the morning sun and enjoying the blow job given by his maid Maria she hated him with all her heart but was trapped into sexual servitude because she was an illegal and Frank said he would inform immigration unless she performed sexual services for him and she would never see her husband Josay and son Jose ever again. So, there he lay contented with his despicable life when his phone rang.

“ Hello, who's calling?”

He asked

“Is that you Mark It's Robert” {CEO of the team Mark played for}

“Yeh what's up”

“You really Fucked up this time Mark the cunt you fucked last weekend. Her husband is connected and he's after your balls and he's going to get them he found your little journal on the dark web and has contacted all your victims who are now prepared to testify against you. I told you your little game would someday come back and bite you in the ass you stupid cunt you're going down and we are not going with you. So your ass is grass you are fired for moral turpitude and bringing the game into disrepute as per your contract as of this moment you are on your own good luck and goodbye.”

Mark sat there stunned this can't be happening they can't do this to me just then one of his security guards came out of the house followed by a sheriff's deputy and a man in a suit. The man in the suit introduced himself as Lieutenant James Right.

“Are you Mr. Mark LaValliere?”

“Yes, what do you want?”

“Mr LaValliere you are under arrest for the rape of Mrs Walker Deputy read him his rights”.

“Yes I fucked her but it was consensual not rape”.

“Tell it to the judge now turn around and give me your wrists.”

Monday:

Frank had thought of nothing else but what the counsellor had said about wanting Brook back in his life and after a great deal of deliberation, soul searching and a lot of lost sleep he decided to try to reconcile with Brook. But only on his terms which he would write down and have her sign in and witnessed by a lawyer as in a contract which he knew he would never be able to enforce as it would not be legally binding. But he would be able to remind Brook that she had signed the contract of her own free will and if not legal it was morally binding. So he made his plans for a possible reconciliation over a three-year period the first year was going to be really hard for Brook and Frank freely admitted to himself it was designed to make her fail and admit their marriage was over if she survived the first year then perhaps a reconciliation was possible.

The Plan:

Year one:

1 The divorce would go through.

2 Brook would only go out if accompanied by either Frank or a member of either family or Tracy Brook's best friend somebody Frank could trust.

3 If Frank was away for any reason Brook was to stay with her parents and rule 2 would apply.

4 Brook would sleep in the guest room unless invited into the master bedroom. She would not make any sexual advances to Frank and she would always dress demurely. All her clothes and undergarments she presently owned were to be either burned or donated to charity and Frank would purchase a new wardrobe from Walmart the clothes would be plain and simple. Brook would act as wife concerning the day-to-day running of the household there would be no conversation regarding their present situation and no recriminations or declarations of love they would just be two people living in the same house.

5 Frank would be free to date whoever he wanted to and would be able to bring his date home with him for the night or even a weekend without Brook complaining. In fact, she would be required to be friendly and courteous to his companion at all times including making dinner and breakfast for them all. She would also be required to sit in the master bedroom on occasion to witness Frank make love to his date this requirement was to bring home the hurt and humiliation she had caused Frank she would also be required to join them if required.

6 For her sexual gratification Frank would supply her with a selection of vibrators.

Year two:

Year two will be almost identical to year one with the following changes.

1 Frank will no longer bring his dates home.

2 Frank will update Brooks's wardrobe using high street ladies' stores but no designer-led boutiques Brook will still refrain from dressing in a sexy manner and continue to sleep in the guest bedroom.

Year Three:

If Brook has survived years one and two the following will apply.

1 Frank will cease dating other women and will at his discretion start to date Brook regularly with a view to them becoming a couple.

2 She will still not be able to go out unaccompanied by family and will stay at her parents' home when Frank is away.

3 An intimate relationship will be established when both Frank and Brook agree to put the past behind them.

4 Brook will be allowed to purchase whatever clothes she sees fit to wear from any outlet she chooses.

Contract:

This contract is in no way legally binding and Brook is free to leave the partnership at any time she chooses but at that time she will cease to communicate with Frank and admit their future together is over.

Frank:

Frank phoned Brook Sunday night and told her he would meet her at the councillor's office to discuss a possible reconciliation and that he would contact Silvia on Monday to make an appointment.

Brook.