Franks Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, he contacted the car lease agency and cancelled the contract for her Mercedes and asked them to pick it up ASAP. He then checked his phone and found as promised by asswipe a video of Brook fully dressed and being taken from behind when asswipe finished he held up Brook's Panties wiped his cock on them and said.

“I'm going to keep these as a souvenir”.

Frank noticed his wife hadn't orgasmed she had just been used as a cum dump well servers he was right, he sent this video to everyone too. Frank then went to his office to check on the surveillance team they confirmed what he already knew they had put a drone up to the outside of the bedroom occupied by Brook and had a recording of all the action. Jake the head of the surveillance team asked Frank if he had seen this morning's video and if could he see it Frank showed him what LaValliere had sent him after watching the video he asked Frank if he would like to see the unedited version recorded by the drone. After watching this version he concluded that Brook was an unwilling participant so technically she had been raped, serves her fucking cheating ass right but at the same time he felt sorry for her, and he could use this against asswipe. He also learned that the in-depth investigation team had uncovered some very interesting facts about LaValliere's game he liked to play which in one instance led to the suicide of one cuckold husband and a string of divorces. It seems LaValliere liked to brag about them and kept an online journal including videos similar to the ones he sent to Frank. Keep digging I want to bury that bastard in his own shit.

Brook;

Brook let the door slam behind her and thought fuck you, Frank, I'm entitled to some fun after twelve years with you why did you have to spoil it for me and lay a guilt trip on me fuck it I'm going to enjoy it tonight and make it up to Frank tomorrow. I'll cook his favourite meal then fuck his brains out, in the end, he'll understand that I needed this and everything will be the same as before. Brook got into Marc's car lent over to Marc and gave him a deep throat kiss, Marc drove back to his mansion with his hand constantly rubbing Brook's thigh and even stroking her pussy. By the time they arrived Brook was so sexually charged she left a wet spot on her seat Marc saw this and grinned and thought what a fucking slut. Marc showed her to the bedroom and went to talk to one of his bodyguards then entered the room. Brook was already naked on the bed fingering her pussy she noticed the bedroom wasn't as plush as she thought it would be but there was a mirrored ceiling above the bed and another covering the opposite wall Marc stripped naked and Brook noticed what a spectacular body he had he was already hard and had a much bigger cock than Frank at least nine inches long and three inches thick with no preliminaries Marc practically jumped on her and just pushed straight inn. Brook thought if I hadn't been so wet that would have hurt and Frank would never have done that to her.

She put that thought to the back of her mind and as her first orgasm was building. She started to arch her back but just as she was about to reach her release Marc pulled out and dragged her from the bed placing her on her knees at the foot of the bed. He rammed his cock into her mouth and started to fuck her face while holding her hair forcing his cock even deeper into her mouth when he was about to cum he forced his cock into her throat and dumped his load. He pulled part way out and continued pumping his cum into her mouth “swallow it bitch” he commanded and she did as she was told even scraping the leaking cum from her chin and licking it off. She had never done this for Frank and wondered why she did it now this wasn't what she thought the night would be like Marc had been such a gentleman at the club and so tender towards her now he was treating her like a whore just taking what he wanted. Just then he lifted her up and bent her over the bed and rammed into her soaking wet cunt he started pounding his length into her and she reached her first climax and thought I'm acting like a whore and that was one of the best orgasms I ever had. Marc continued pounding her through two more orgasm's then blew his load deep in her pussy pulled out wiped his cock with some of the cum leaking out and put a glob on her ass hole before she could protest he shoved four inches in her ass and let her get accustomed to the intrusion. Then started fucking her ass with each stroke burying more of his cock into her, at first she was crying with the pain and begging Marc to stop but after about five minutes the pain stopped. And the pleasure started and she started to push back shouting fuck me fuck me this was another pleasure she had never allowed Frank to have and she felt slightly guilty as she had yet another orgasm. She swore she would never tell anyone that she had allowed Marc to cum in her mouth and swallow or about him ass fucking her.

Marc dumped another load up her ass and realised he was sated and done for the night, He pulled out with an audible plop and said to Brook.

“Not a bad fuck I've had better but also worse you can sleep in hear I'll see you in the morning and have you delivered back to your cuck husband”.

He left the room to return to his own bedroom this bedroom was known as the fuck room Brook watched him close the door behind him and heard the door being locked. She started to cry and kept on crying oh Frank oh Frank I'm so sorry and finally fell into a deep sleep. Brook woke up and thought where am I, then the memory of where she was and what she had done came rushing back and she ran into the bathroom and threw up. She took a very thorough shower she went back into the bedroom and got dressed as she finished dressing Marc came into the bedroom.

“I see you dressed already”.

“Yes please just take me home.”

“ Not just yet we haven't quite finished it's time for a goodbye fuck.”

“No Marc you said just one night now please take me home”.

“You go home when I say you can now unless you want the video I made of us last night sent to everyone on your phone. [which he held up for emphasis he had taken it in the night while she slept] You will bend over the bed while I have a final fuck.”

she did as she was told as she didn't want that video sent out Marc lifted up her dress over her hips pulled her panties down and rammed his cock into her he fucked her for about five minutes. Then started to cum he shot two ropes into her pussy then turned her around and shot the rest onto her face, hair and over her black dress. He thought that will stain he then bent down picked up her panties wiped his cock on them and said.

“I am going to keep these as a souvenir” he opened the door and said “time to leave slut.”

Brook picked up her purse and phone and walked out the door determined not to give Marc the satisfaction of seeing her cry. Marc steered her to the next door and opened it she looked in and saw the entire wall was a two-way mirror into the bedroom she had just left, a man was standing in front of what looked like a recording studio control panel he said.

“Hi, Brook you were great I got all the action onto video we will be jerking off to your new stardom for weeks thanks.”

Mark said “if you tell anyone about this, I'll put your performance on the web for everyone to see now fuck off home to your wimp cuck husband and ask him to suck out a real man's cum, there's a taxi waiting now fuck off”.

with that, he walked away. As Brook walked down the stairs she could hear all the security personnel laughing, She opened the taxi door and the driver said.

“Here sit on this handing her a towel so you don't get cum on my seat the first time I picked up one of his whores I had to have the cab valeted. I couldn't get rid of the stain or the stink. The fares paid so where do you want to go?”

Brook gave him the address and he pulled away. As they neared home she prayed Frank would be out as she didn't want him to see the mess she was in, when the cab pulled up in front of the house Brook could see that Frank wasn't home and thanked god. She walked painfully up to her front door opened the door and went in she almost ran up the stairs and into the master bedroom. She practically tore off her clothes and threw them into the back of the wardrobe and thought I'll never wear them again and I must get rid of them before Frank gets home. She then took a long shower after which she still felt dirty and used. She got dressed in a very demure outfit because she wasn't sure how Frank would react to her putting on anything attractive. She went downstairs to make some coffee and noticed there was something smouldering in the fire pit. She went outside and grabbed one of the long pokers used to stir the coals and poked about when she saw the remains of her and Frank's wedding day attire she fell to her knees crying no Frank please not this. Not this, she stayed there crying for what seemed like forever thinking oh god what have I done? When she finally pulled herself together she went back into the house and collapsed onto the sofa then she saw her laptop and a folded piece of paper next to the note was their wedding photo with the ornamental dagger pushed through Franks's wedding ring and piercing Franks heart in the photo Nooooooooooooooo no no this isn't supposed to happen. It's all gone wrong, she opened the note [I told you there would be consequences if you want a memento of your night with Marc open your laptop] she opened the laptop and nearly fainted there she was sucking Marc off with cum running down her chin then her bent over the bed being fucked and worst of all Marc with his cock up her ass something she had never let frank do to her she did faint then.

When she came around she heard the ping that signalled another email had arrived she opened the post to see the morning fuck she had endured but without the bit where she tried to refuse Marc she noted that the email originated from Frank's laptop with a short message I thought it was a night time betrayal well done Brook you finally manage to break my heart and make me hate you now that all my love for you is gone I can destroy you with a clean conscience. Thank you for twelve wasted years goodbye Brook eat shit and die!! Brook slumped to the floor sobbing she now just realised how much she had hurt Frank and there was no going back. Just then the doorbell rang she wiped her eyes and answered the door, there was a man in overalls standing there.

“Are you Mrs Brook Walker?”

“Yes, what do you want?”

“I'm from the lease company here to pick up the Mercedes”.

“What do you mean to pick up the Mercedes?”

“Well, your husband cancelled the lease contract and asked us to pick it up as soon as possible so here I am would you please open the garage door and give me both sets of keys and clear out any personal items?”

Fifteen minutes later she watched her beloved Merc being driven away on the back of the truck. Where was Frank she looked in his office and found it not only empty but completely stripped of everything desk, computer, shelves, and even the carpet were gone just four walls and a bare floor. She went to their bedroom and checked his walk-in dressing room empty she tried the other bedrooms no sign of Frank. She went into the gym empty there was no sign that a man let alone Frank had ever lived there. She tried to phone Frank but her number was blocked so she texted him Frank please phone me we have to talk about this I'm so sorry I need you I love only you, pleas pleas call me we have to sort this out. A message alert sounded on her phone she grabbed it hoping it was frank but it was from the service provider offering a range of contracts [press 1 to call back] she pressed 1 and thought why are they calling me I have the top of the range package a woman answered.

“Hello is this Mr Walker?”

“No this is Mrs Walker can I help you?”

“I really need to speak to Mr Walker is he available?”

“Not at the moment what's it about?”

“We wondered why Mr Walker cancelled this contract and could we offer him a different one?”

“When did he cancel this contract?”

“This morning it ends at the end of the month, would you please ask Mr Walker to give us a call to discuss an alternative?”

“Can I do that as this is my phone and communication is important to me at the moment?”

“I'm sorry but the contract is with Mr Walker and only he can change it.”

“Well, can I take out a new contract?”

“Of course, I can take your details now and you will receive a new phone within three days do you have a credit card with you?”

Brook answered all her questions and gave her the details of the credit card. “I'm sorry but your credit card wouldn't go through I tried it three times it seems to be cancelled have you got another card?”

Brook gave her the details of her debit card and concluded the transaction. Brook then brought up her bank details on her laptop top her credit card had been cancelled, the joint account closed, and only 20% of the joint amount was put into her check account.

Oh, shit Frank really means to divorce me why else would he go to all this trouble I must find him and sort this out. I can't believe he would do this to me then she remembered Frank had said the same to her just last night before she walked out the door, oh I've really fucked up and now I'm paying for it. What a fool I was thinking Frank would stand for me sleeping with another man and there would be no fallout, I must try to win him back but how?

Monday:

Frank got out of bed at his usual time of 6 am went for his usual two-mile run had a shower and went to work when he arrived his secretary Helen told him Kevin his boss wanted to see him straight away. When Frank arrived at Kevin's office his secretary told him to go straight in, Kevin stood up and shook his hand.

“Hi Frank, glad to see you made it in I thought you might take a few days off to sort things out, how are things going?”

“No, I don't need any time off I can sort everything out from here but thanks for the offer I might need to finish early though I need to make an appointment with an attorney to get the divorce rolling”.

“Ok Frank whatever you need just do it we are not busy at the moment and the Bravo team can cover for you so you just get on and do what's necessary to clear this mess up come and talk to me any time my door is always open to you.”

“ Thanks, boss see you soon.”

Frank then went to see the Housing allocation officer Todd Manning.

“Hi, Todd thanks for the use of the apartment I could be needing it for some time is that ok with you?”

“Sure Frank anything to help.”

“Well as it happens there is I know you had a messy divorce a couple of years ago can you recommend an attorney?”

“Sure Frank but not mine try my ex-wife's attorney she's a real shark her name is Emma Knight I got so badly shafted it still hurts when I sit down here I've got her number here somewhere I'll text it to you anything else?”

“Yeh am I right in thinking that if a marriage splits up and we are in a company home like mine if I leave for alternative accommodation supplied by the company my spouse has no right to occupation?”

“Jesus Frank I would hate to be your enemy but of course, you are right she would be given two weeks' notice to quit or be evicted do you want me to serve her notice?”

“Yes ASAP like this afternoon can you do that please?”

“Sure, Frank if that's what you want”

“Thanks, Todd see you later.”

Half an hour later Franks's phone buzzed it was Todd sending him the attorney's number Frank phoned Ms. Knight's office and made an appointment for later that day. When Frank arrived at the attorney's office he was shown straight in she rose and shook hands

“How may I help you, Mr Walker?” I don't usually represent men why choose me?”

“You were highly recommended by a friend you shafted a couple of years ago”.

Ms Knight chuckled and said “OK but if you are defending against a fidelity divorce and you cheated I won't take the case”.

“Well here's the thing I want to divorce my wife of twelve years for adultery”

“Ok, do you have any evidence against her.” Frank brought up the video on his phone and handed it to her, she watched the video in its entirety and said “rock solid when do you want her served?”

“ASAP”

“Ok that will be Wednesday morning at her home address do you have a prenup?”

“Yes, I'll send you a copy it's a 20/80 split”.

Brook.

Brook woke up about 9 am and the realisation of where she was and what she had done came flooding back she ran to the bathroom and threw up “oh fuck what have I done and where is Frank?” She showered dressed and went downstairs, the house seemed so empty without Frank and she missed him terribly she made some coffee and cereal for breakfast and sat down to eat. When she finished she thought I'll phone around to see if I can find Frank, she first tried her parents she phoned her father as she had always been a daddies girl, he answered on the third ring,

“Hi, dad how are you and mom?”

“How do you think we are knowing we have a cheating slut for a daughter how could you do this to Frank your mother is devastated and I am ashamed to admit to you being my daughter. Don't phone us again we will contact you when we have calmed down now find Frank and crawl on all fours and beg him to take you back but I don't hold out much hope because if you were my wife I would probably have killed you by now” and he hung up.

Brook sat there in shock how did they know so much, she then phoned her sister Pam it went straight to voice mail she left a short message “Pam please ring me back ASAP I'm in terrible trouble and I have fucked up really badly I think I may have lost Frank. She then phoned her best friend Tracy she answered on the fourth ring.

“Hi Tracy, It's Brook”

“I know who you are what do you want?”

Brook was a bit taken aback by her friend's attitude. “I also know what you did to Frank, you stupid cunt you've just destroyed a fairy tale marriage what were you thinking no don't answer me I'm coming around just sit tight and don't open the door to anyone but me.”

Then she hung up. Brook was stunned and just sat there waiting, Tracy arrived twenty minutes later and rang the bell shouting.

“It's me Tracy let me in.”

Brook opened the door and Tracy pushed past her and shut and locked the door behind her she looked at her friend and could see Brook had been crying.

“You stupid bitch why would you do this to Frank I'm positive he didn't deserve it do you know how much trouble you are in you're lucky to be alive. Mike's coming over as soon as he can and his bringing his Glock but I'm not sure it will be enough have you still got the compact Smith Frank gave you if so get it now and make sure it's loaded.”

“Why Frank would never hurt me.”

“It's not Frank I'm worried about it's Angel his bodyguard when you dumped him and walked out the door that night Frank lost it and collapsed sobbing on the floor, Bear and Angel had to lift him up and practically carried him to your table where he just sobbed his heart out. When they asked him what the matter was he couldn't talk so he just showed us the video of your betrayal and Bear had to physically restrain Angel from chasing you down and killing you if she finds you you're dead.”

“But why she is nothing to Frank.”

“Don't be thick she worships the ground Frank walks on they have saved each other's lives on several occasions.”

“What are you talking saved each other's lives I know she and Bear go away with Frank on his business trips as bodyguards, but Frank has never said his trips are dangerous.”

“Jesus Brook you are thick do you remember last year when pirates captured that oil tanker and the negotiations failed and they executed one of the crew? Frank and his team went on a business trip to negotiate a contract in Europe well they really went to sort out the problem with the pirates Mike was with them. He said they killed all the pirates freed the hostages and released the tanker Frank negotiates with an M14 and ten ex-special forces troopers like Mike.”