Frasier 20.21

Story Info
What's been happening with the Cranes since last seen on TV.
795 words
2.61
3.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers

When we left the Crane clan, Fraser Crane was on a plane landing in Chicago to be with Charlotte. It is time to update the Crane Saga. Here is my offering.

Let us start with Roz Doyle. After Roz had found a lump on her breast, she made a deal with God to put herself in his service. So now she now a cloistered nun in a secluded convent outside of Seattle. Her daughter Alice was now a 25-year old horticulturist. Creating marijuana blends for the growing market. Applejack buds, Lemon lifter, and the weird concoction called Alice's Heavenly Hash, which was a blend of Chocolate, Marshmallows, Pecan, and rose petals. She was doing well with her business. As the pot business was now a wonderful budding business

Lilith Sternin-Crane now had a Dominatrix service for her Kinky clientele. She was now offering services as Granny Stern!. She was a natural at it. She knew what her clients needed, and she fulfilled it. Plus it was a nice stipend

Martin Crane lived out a good life with Ronnie, his second wife. But sadly he died in a freak accident. He was fishing with Duke in Florida. He had drowned reaching for the last of the beer cans that he left in the water. He was cremated, buried next to his first wife Hester as well as with the ashes of Eddie his faithful pup.

Frasier came back to Seattle to give his father a nice send-off at Marty's favorite hangout. A lot of his old buddies from the Seattle police force filled the bar and toasted Marty over and over till the bar closed at 1 A.m. . The Crane boys were very touched by the outpouring of love for their father.

Ronnie, Martins' second wife was still playing piano at the lounge. She missed Marty, but she took up with the line cook in the kitchen a few months after Martin's passing.

Daphne Moon Crane started working at the local hospital in the physical therapy department and was doing well. But over the years grew sick of Niles Phobias and she didn't see it, but she was becoming more like her Shrew Mom Millicent. Niles was now annoying. Things changed after the passing of Martin and her favorite brother Stephen. When she came back from Stephens's funeral in England, it changed.

Niles Crane's life took a turn for the perverse after Martin's freak accident and Daphne's now-distance affections. His psychiatrist license was revoked because of an incident with a couple of patients. A husband and wife accused him of asking them to have a threesome with them. He was also accused of being part of a sex club in Seattle. It wasn't true but, nonetheless. He was now working at the same pizza place as Bob "Bulldog" Briscoe

He also came out as being gay. You see he and Bob had one night been closing up a pizza place and they got locked in the cooler in the back of the store. They were discovered the next morning in there by the opening crew. They were in a spooning position to keep warm. But what they also found out is that they were attracted to each other. They were now living together in Bob's small apartment.

Daphne had hired a private investigator, and she had the proof of Niles and Bob coming of the Cafe holding hands and kissing. There were also photos of the two of them coming from a motel room. Niles hand on Bob's ass.

Oh, you don't think that Daphne didn't contact her former Paramour Donnie. Niles did not contest the divorce he embraced it. He told her their marriage had been over for quite some time.

As the saying goings "Having what you want is not as satisfying as wanting it.

Frasier was shocked upon hearing all this and tried to give his brother advice, but it was no good.

Niles told him he was now happy to be with Bob. When he discovered that he was gay, it was so freeing. Like shackles had been lifted from his shoulders.

As for Frasier after finding Charlotte in Chicago again he realized that it didn't' matter where he was it was being with her that mattered most, He left his career in San Francisco, and was he was living in the suburbs of Chicago now. He had been married to Charlotte now for over fifteen years. Charlotte was the woman he was meant to be with. He had a private practice there and was successful in it.

He and Charlotte were very happy together.

Life isn't perfect it has its ups and downs but as long as you have love to get you through it. That is all that matters.

Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers