Frat Party Glory Hole Mistake Pt. 05

Story Info
He had to get out of there.
2.3k words
4.53
17.8k
20

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 09/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Funscore
Funscore
87 Followers

I got dressed as quick as I could and wiped my face on the sheet. Both were sopping wet with cum. My head spun as I snuck straight upstairs to the bathroom and showered. I made it quick, but felt my poor ass. It was stretched and burned like hell. I can't believe what had happened. I got dressed and ran downstairs. Even after all I had tonight, I needed a drink! The party was going strong. Everyone was wasted and having fun. Most of the guys were gathered in the kitchen talking.

Joey: "... that whore knew what she wanted. She was sucking my cock then told me she had always wanted to be fucked up the ass!"

David: "What the fuck? I can't believe I missed it! I've never had a girl who would even try it. What a whore. And she liked it?"

Joey: "She fucking loved it. Barely take it at first, but I broke that bitch in. I think she was a virgin. Haha. Not anymore."

They all laughed and a couple high fived Joey.

David: "And now she just left? When will we get her back? I need a turn."

Joey: "A dumb slut like that will be back. Stupid bitch begged me to take the condom off and give it to her raw. A cumslut like that will be wanting it again."

I couldn't believe he was telling everyone what a slut I had been. It wasn't even true. Except that I had been a virgin. At least my ass was. I couldn't believe I had this cocky fuck's dick in my ass. What the fuck? He had tricked me like some dumb sorority slut. But he actually fucked me in that dirty basement spot. Even the sluts wouldn't do that. I'm not some fag or some girl. All the guys were laughing about something when David saw me.

David: "Yo, I heard you got in there first! How was it? Could you tell who the basement whore was? She'll be the most popular bitch in school if we can figure it out."

I faked a laugh "I don't know who it was, but she sucked my dick pretty good."

They all laughed and high fived me as Brian walked up, totally wasted.

Brian: "Still trying to figure out who the bitch in the basement was? Well she sucks dick better than most. Course I had to test out her sweet ass. I think I might have broke her." He laughed. "At least I won't get her pregnant."

Joey: "She was purring for dick. Did you really cum in her?"

Brian: "The cunt was begging for it. She was so disgusting. The bitch came while I fucked her ass. I could feel her tighten up on my dick. So I just dumped in her. Fuck that bitch. She got what she deserved. I even sent her home with a parting gift. Not only does she have my load up her ass, she didn't even realize. But she'll find it eventually. And I saw what you left her Joey. I almost died when I noticed you had fucked a rubber right up in her. Dirty bitch had a used condom in her ass. I figured I'd add a little more jizz." He grabbed his crotch and laughed as he stumbled off. I couldn't believe they were talking about fucking me. This was terrible. Then I realized I was standing there with two loads of cum up my but. AND a dirty used condom. I was going to be sick. I had a beer and went to bed and cried a bit. My ass was so sore and still felt loose.

I woke up the next morning and my roommate Robbie was up getting ready. He was a sophomore, but as big as a house. He played on the football team, so everyone liked him. But we all gave him a hard time about being a 6'6 virgin. But for a corn fed hick, he was a fine roommate. He asked right away if I had got head from the "house slut". I guess that's what everyone called her. "I heard she got fucked by Joey and Brian. God, I wish I got in there. I'm ready to lose my V card. Or at least get some head. Shit, how was it?"

"I got a BJ. It was great. But I don't know if I'd believe everything the guys say. Especially Joey. Plus we can't even know who she was." I said.

I reached under my blanket and felt a wet spot by my ass. It must be fucking cum leaking out of me. And I found the used condom had come out. This is all so gross. I started flashing on the idea that I had actually cum with a dick in my ass. But Joey had licked my ass. He would die if he knew his tongue had been in a guys ass. I got up and dressed for class. I'd never think of this again.

But the rumors about the basement got out and our parties got crazy. We started charging just to get in and guys would come just for the chance of head. I never went down to the basement. But all the extra beer money was good. Nobody ever figured out who the girl was, thank God.

One big party weekend we through another rager. I was drunk by 9pm, but still going strong. I was talking to a slut from one of the sororities and she was all into me. She didn't want to go up to my room. Everyone would see, but she wanted to meet in the basement and make out there. Plus she wanted to see the infamous frat house glory hole. I went 1st and she would meet me down there.

I went down and waited by the glory hole area for about 10 minutes. I was going to head up as my beer was empty when Cody and Dan came down and walked to the storage area. They were obviously drunk but getting more vodka.

Cody: "This party is amazing. Did you see that girl Jaime? Her titts are almost popping out. So fucking hot. I'd fuck her in a hot second. She's roommates with Kat now. You ever see her anymore?"

Dan: "Not since the party before summer break. I fucked her over in her dorm. I promised to pull out, but I guess she was pissed that I didn't. Ha. Dumb slut. I heard I might have knocked her up. I don't know. But she won't talk to me anymore, so fuck her. I sent a bunch of her nudes around to her friends. Ha. She didn't like that to much either."

Cody: "Damn, you're savage. I'm trying to be good. I've been dating that girl that comes over sometimes. Megan. She's here tonight. Dressed in all blue. She's smoking hot."

Fuck, that's the girl coming to meet me. I thought she looked familiar. If I was caught getting with a brothers girl, even by mistake, I'd have hell to pay. I'd just stay quiet until they left. Then I heard Megan come in and down the stairs.

Megan: "MMMM I'm so drunk. I can't believe I'm doing this... What the fuck? Cody? What are you doing here?"

I could hear her running back upstairs with Cody chasing her as I bumped into the shelf and knocked over a broom.

Dan: "Who's there?"

I didn't know where to go, so I jumped behind the curtain. Oh god. So many awful memories. It still smelled like cum. I stayed silent.

Dan: "Who the fuck is there?! You think you're going to come to our party and try to fuck with one of our girls?? Come out, right now! Wait. Unless. Is it you baby? Is the house slut back?"

I didn't know what to do, so I just whispered "no". He was super drunk. Maybe Dan would just go upstairs and tell everyone. Then I could get out. Before I had a moment to think I could hear his belt jingle and pants unzip. I knew what he wanted. I couldn't see anything, but I could tell he had just put his dick through the hole. If I just get Dan off really quick, I could get out of here. I can't believe I was considering it. I knelt down and grabbed his dick. He was hard as a rock.

Dan: "Come on Bitch, time to do the only thing you're good for. Sucking dick. Get it in your mouth. A whore like you wouldn't be down here unless you wanted some SigEp cock."

He waved his hard cock at my face. I reached around in the dark and found the crusty towel from before and used it to cover my head as I put the tip of his dick in my mouth. What was I doing. This is so fucked up.

Dan: "That's it, Cunt. Suck that big dick. Mmmm Yes. You love being a slut for the house, don't you? Oh my god, that's it bitch. I heard you loved SigEp dick. Now suck it."

He reached in and slapped my face twice as I kept sucking his dick. Dan's cock was pumping in and out of my mouth and I was sucking on it. I was supposed to be getting my dick sucked. This was a nightmare. I started freaking out. How did I let this happen. I couldn't do anymore. Who cares if I'm caught. I pulled away and started saying "no more" why Dan grabbed my head.

Dan: "Damn it bitch, don't get scared now." He shoved his cock in my mouth and took control. I tried to fight but couldn't do anything. "Nobody want to hear anything from you. Just fucking suck dick. You're in a dirty basement glory hole. Damn, what did you expect?" I could hear someone coming downstairs as Dan kept going. "You do the work and I'll let go." I figured it would be easier to just get him off if I just did it, so I started sucking as best I could.

Cody: "What the fuck? Is that the slut? Is she sucking?"

Dan: "She is now! Get in on this. This little whore can't get enough."

Dan's dick pulled out of my mouth and before I could move Cody's dick pushed between my lips. The head was maybe a bit bigger, but it was basically the same as Dan. It was almost like they had matching dicks. I sucked his dick for a couple minutes until he seemed like he was close to cumming, then I pulled away to jerk him off. He pulled away.

Cody: "Give me a second slut. I'll cum in a minute. Want a drink before Dan goes for seconds? This is Cody and Dan, in case you wondered who's cocks you've been swallowing." They cracked up laughing. Obviously drunk. He handed me his drink. I chugged some punch, trying to make this easier. "OK, that's enough. Back to sucking. The only thing this bitch is good for."

Dan's dick was back in the whole so I handed the drink and started sucking his dick. I could taste the pre-cum. So gross. I went for a few minutes, then they swaped and I was back on Cody. I kept going back and forth for the next 10 minutes until I felt Cody's dick stay still in my mouth. He didn't seem like he was going to cum, so I left it, then Dan's cock started poking at the edge of my mouth. One of them said "open up, stupid" so I opened my mouth as they both went in. We used to call these two Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum because they were always together and stupid as hell. Now I had their two cocks in my mouth.

Finally, Dan pulled out and Cody started face fucking me, then they kept switching. My mind was going crazy. Then I realized I lost track of who was fucking my mouth. I was sucking a dick and didn't even know which one it was. I finally pulled away for a minute and fumbled around until I found the drink on the floor. I took a few swigs then willingly went back on the dick in front of me. It started to tense up.

Cody: "I'm close bitch. We promised we would warn you. So unless you want a mouth full of cum...?"

I didn't and the thought made me start to gag. I pulled away, but just as Cody stepped back, Dan was there shoving his back in my mouth. It sounded like Cody must be cumming as I sucked Dan as hard as I could. He finally pulled back moaning.

Dan: "I'm cumming. Oh God. MMMMM Yes."

Right away I heard jeans being pulled up and a zipper.

Cody: "Damn, that was great. I can't believe you're actually down here doing this. You must love cock. But don't tell my girl I was down here. Well I guess you can't really, without giving yourself away. Plus you should be thanking us for fucking your mouth. And we did the deal. We didn't cum in your mouth."

They both laughed. I was horrified. I thought I was going to gag so I grabbed the drink and to a chug. But it was warm and I recognized the taste. That's fucking cum in there. I tried to spit it out, but had swallowed a bunch. Dan and Cody started roaring laughing.

Dan: "She drank it! The dumb slut just drank a cup of our cum. Oh my god, what a whore. You are to much. So fucking gross. No wonder you want to stay a secret. Cum sucking whore!"

They laughed and started up the stairs. I knelt there. Still tasting cum in my mouth.

Funscore
Funscore
87 Followers