Frat Party Glory Hole Mistake Pt. 06

Story Info
Now Jake is back, with friends.
1.6k words
4.53
4.6k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 09/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Funscore
Funscore
85 Followers

I must have sat there dazed for a 10 minutes. Finally I came to my senses and heard some noise coming down the stairs. The music was blasting upstairs and it sounded like a few guys were coming down. One voice yelling at them. It was Jake.

Jake: "Come on you dumb fucks. Get down there. You heard about how good this frat was. If you really want to be a brother, come see what a brother gets."

I heard a bunch of steps and a bunch of whispering. It must have been the pledges, at least a few of them.

Jake: "This bitch loves SigEp so much she's been sucking our dicks lately. Ain't that right? Aw she's shy now. This little slut must be from one of the sororities. They don't want any sluts with them so she's trying to keep it quiet who she is. Unless you want to come out and introduce yourself? Ah, nothing? Ha. I didn't think so. Little whore wants dick but doesn't want anyone to know. OK, dumbasses, tonight's your lucky night. Everyone's got a full drink?"

I heard a group of the guys answer "Yes sir!" Oh god, it sounded like it was all 9 of them. All the pledges for the year.

Jake: "On the count of 3 everyone chug their beer. First one to finish gets to sample some head from the bitch behind curtain #2. Haha. 1...2...3! Down those beers, Pussies!! Chug it, you dumb ass."

I heard a commotion and a bunch of moving around and finally heard a voice "Done!!!" I couldn't tell who it was. I didn't really know all the pledges. They were all freshmen.

Jake: "Alright, get over here. Over HERE, Troy!" It was so dark they must not be able to see anything. I felt somebody fall almost into the sheet blocking my little corner I was in. I pushed him back so he wouldn't land on me. It was some skinny kid so I shoved him back. And yelled "No more." In a high whisper over the music.

Troy: "I don't think she wants this. Are you sure, sir?"

Jake: "Who the fuck cares. She's in the basement of the Sig Ep house. She should have known better. And if she wants out, she can come out and walk through the door. You ready for the walk of "fame"? See she wants to stay a secret, well now she gets what's coming to her. Get your dick out. There's a hole in the sheet somewhere. Feel around and stick it through. Bitch you're gonna do what you're good for. Suck some dick. Not SigEp dick, yet. But this pledge might have a chance."

My face was a few inches from the hole and I heard Troy unzip and he must have put his dick in the hole. I reached up. I don't know what to do. I can either suck him or have to let Jake know it's me back here. I grab his dick and it's hard as a rock and already totally dripping precum. I try to wipe as much away as I can. I can't believe I'm about to do this. I remember Troy from a couple of the parties. He was straight out of highschool, from some little town in Texas. I jerked his dick a little before leaning forward and putting it in my mouth. He moaned right away.

Jake: "That's it. Is she sucking it? See, that's what a brother get's around here. How's that pledge dick taste, bitch? Do you even know who this dude is? Or you're just sucking any dick we put through there now. Haha. What a cock slut. Go on, keep sucking."

Troy: "Oh my god. She's doing it. She's doing it boys, it's true."

Jake: "Come on, Troy, give it to here. She likes taking it all. I snaked here before. She can take it."

Troy grabbed through the hole and got the back of my head. He had an average sized dick I guess. But he just started rabbit fucking me fast.

Jake: "What a fucking whore you are. You're sucking freshman dick right now. You're such a slut you'll fucking open your mouth for any SigEp cock. Won't you? Can't say much with that dick in your mouth. Come on Troy, face fuck this bitch. You don't gotta be nice about it."

Troy kept slamming his dick in my mouth. I could barely breathe. What the hell was happening. I started to pull away, but Jake grabbed my shoulder and pushed my hand down. He was helping Troy to keep my pinned down.

Troy: "Fuck, here it comes. I'm gonna bust. Fuuuck."

Jake: "Do it. Fuck this bitches rules. Haha. Fucking dump your load in her throat. She's just a dumb cum slut anyway. Make her swallow it. You hear that? You're so gross you may as well be used as a cum dump. Swallow it bitch."

Troy's balls swelled up. I tried to pull away, but Jake had me held on my knees and Troy was face fucking me, no mercy. Then he started cumming. He slammed a few more times then pushed all the way back and kept cumming down my throat. I felt him pump the last of it and he yanked his cock out of my mouth. Instantly another one took it's place. There was no starting slow. Whoever it was just started slamming down my throat. I put both hands on his hips and pushed back, but he's got the back of my head and just starts going.

Jake: "Stop fighting, you dumb cunt. This is probably Evan's first blowjob. Isn't it, Evan? Too bad its from a cock whore like you, but oh well. Ha. So no teeth, slut. Yeah, suck that dick. I can tell he's liking it. How about you, slut? What the fuck were you thinking coming down here? You're so disgusting, sucking pledge dick. Alright, step aside, let him have a turn."

The cock popped out of my mouth and instantly a new one went in. Whichever pledge it was slammed in as fast as he could. I heard a cheer when he moaned. Fuck. I was being used as some kind of suck slut for the pledges. Fucking Jake. My mind went crazy as they cycled through. It was 8 of them. One after another. But Jake would only let them go for a few minutes each and then he would move to the next one. They each went three times then Jake stopped them. I still had my jaw open after the last guy pulled his dick out. I was so sore and humiliated. He reached through the hole in the sheet and slapped my face twice.

Jake: "Alright, whore. God, your mouth is still open for more. You're such a dirty whore. You know that was pledge dick, right? Hope you're proud of yourself. Ha. Now for the big finish. Here you can work my cock while the guys get ready. Use your tongue."

He popped the head of his dick in my mouth. My tongue started circling his dick in my mouth. This fucker. My throat was burning. I tried. Telling him to stop, but could barely make noise.

Jake: "Shut the fuck up! Stupid bitch. Just do what you're good for. Suck dick. I don't care if you like it. You're a SigEp whore now. You should be happy these pledges will even let a piece of trash like you suck on 'em. Once the brothers find out, I bet some od them wont even touch you. Just be a good slut and maybe we won't pull you outta there for everyone to see which sorority slut we've got down here. Now guys, jerk on those dicks. Get yourselves ready to cum. We're going to teach her what it feels like to really be a cum dumpster."

I pulled off his dick. This was too much. "No, please" But he pulled my head back on his dick.

Jake: "I said, shut the fuck up. If n I have to snake you to shut you up, I will. Here you go bitch. You should have just sucked it."

He grabbed my head with two hands and pushed his cock to my throat. I started gagging and he shoved fast, putting his dick into my throat. He slid a couple inches in and held me on it. Using his cock to shut me up. He held it there until I was about to pass out.

Jake: "You know you love this. You little cock slut. Jake the snake strikes again. OK, you guys ready? OK, you. Step up."

Jake's cock yanked right from my throat out of my mouth. Another wet dick went right in. Before I could even catch my breath I felt a gush wave of cum in my mouth. Then the cock would shoot down my throat and in my mouth. I couldn't tell who was who, but Jake had them each just step up and fuck my mouth just before they all would cum. I gave up fighting after the first few and only heard them say a few words each. I didn't know which pledge was cumming in my mouth. All of them dumped in my mouth. There was a little pause. I focused back in. I guess It's Jake's turn. I. opened my mouth. But he slapped my drippy face.

Jake: "I ain't sticking my dick in there after the pledges dumped in there. Here you go. You can wear this with pride."

I felt him start shooting shots of cum all over my face. Into my eyes. It was somehow worse then if it was in my mouth.

Jake: "Alright dumbasses, back upstairs. You're welcome. Now you. Bitch, clean yourself up and get the fuck out. It's trash day. And don't cry about it. You'll be back. You're just a dirty cum dump now."

He left.

Funscore
Funscore
85 Followers