All Comments on 'Frat Payback'

by Strandednaked

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I loved that story...

that was so hot...I do hope you continue...and soon...

nicholasbphillipsnicholasbphillipsabout 11 years ago
Awesome story

I loved it. I almost wish they had let him cum at least once tho lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fun story

Some elements in the story were fairly common for frats back in the day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You got to continue with this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
continue this please

This is so hot. I love where this is going. Imagining me in this situation, helpless, naked, and horny. mmmm mm mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorta similar story...

I had something kind of like this happen to me once. Back in the 80's I decided to do a self-bondage thing. I parked my car beside the road and hiked into a ranch. After walking about a mile in, I dropped off my spare car keys and a set of handcuff keys near a pile of rocks. Then I hiked back to my car, took off all my clothes except my tennis shoes and locked them in the car. I dropped the keys through a crack I left in the sunroof. Then I crossed through the barbed wire fence and locked my hands behind my back with a pair of handcuffs. When I hiked naked back to the rocks, my keys were gone, taken by a couple of older women who apparently owned the ranch. They threatened to call the county sheriff who they said was a friend of theirs. They then made me ride naked in the back of their pickup truck to a trailer where they took me inside and blindfolded me. They tied me standing up with my arms over my head and shaved me all over including my armpits. I'm guessing they were lesbians because they didn't do anything sexual at all to me. They put me back in the truck still blindfolded and handcuffed and drove me to a spot which was several miles down the road from my car. They pushed me out and handed me my car keys and said the handcuff keys woud be near my car. When they took off the blindfold, I saw that I had been shaven completely bald except for my head and a pubic heart just above my penis! How they laughed when they saw the look on my face as they drove away and told me not to practice my games on their property again. Because I was handcuffed, I couldn't cross back over the barbed wire fence and I had to walk back along the road several miles naked and shaved and unable to hide that ridiculous heart from anyone who might see me.

CFNMGuy5CFNMGuy5over 9 years ago
OMG

That was so hot wish it was me. Can't wait for you to write more stories.

Nephlim14Nephlim14about 9 years ago
Sequel Please!!

Could you make a sequel detailing how he walked home??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Over the top ......

Punishment , yes ; but this was disproportionate . He is now o.k. to wreak revenge

and even up the score .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please!

Love stories involving guys ending up stranded naked in public, and there aren’t nearly enough of them here.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well, too bad we are not privy to what happened to Brian before he got home. Or did he make it home? Perhaps he was picked up by a biker gang and made their bitch? Or maybe a Domme found him and made him a pet? Perhaps he was picked up by the police and "interrogated" at an unknown location? Maybe he was strapped to a gloryhole for a couple of days? So many options to choose.

joseph4668joseph46683 months ago

I went to a world naked bike ride and had a blast. My rental electric scooter would shut down when going down tow. I watched 2,000 bikers leave me behind and there was nothing I could do about it. I had to go back through the city all by myself next to side streets and along the major highway for miles. I was on my own for at least 45 minutes in broad daylight. I had at least 10-15 cars honk at me or slow down or stop and people usually where laughing or had a big grin on there face while others deliberately ignore me. I got asked where my clothes where or asked what I was doing laughingly by multiple women. I had the time of my life. Partied naked until 2:00am St Louis MO world naked bike ride. Danced naked in the bar dance floor all night on the block "the Grove". Multiple women took pictures of me sometimes trying to be descrete about taking my picture. Lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous